• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anita's Panties

Anita's Panties

“But nana, I do have my legs closed!” she exclaimed across the table. Anita looked anxiously at her nana sitting across from her.

“But sweaty, I can see your panties!” replied her nana.

Anita looked at her nana again and started laughing. She scooted her chair closer to the table, concealing her long shapely legs under the tablecloth.

“Is this better?” she asked teasingly.

Nana Smith was flustered by this time. She eyed her niece with an air of annoyance, while Anita returned the stare with a smirk on her face.

Anita and her nana had met for coffee that afternoon at a small café on Main Street. Anita was wearing what she liked to call her comfy clothes, which consisted of a tiny tank top, accenting her lovely cleavage and an even tinier mini skirt. As her nana had casually pointed out, at the right angle, one could see up her skirt at her lacy pink panties. Anita was a looker, her long blond hair flowing below her shoulders, accentuated her lovely smile and grayish eyes. She wasn’t stacked, but she could surely fill out anything she wore.

They sat and talked for hours, Anita speaking about her children and how they were growing up so fast. Some of the funny things they did and some that weren’t so funny. Nana Smith sat back and a smile played across her lips as she recalled her niece growing up herself and some of the mischief she would get into.

After coffee and a quick bite to eat, the two ladies made their way to the local pub for a drink or two. As Anita stood to leave, her nana looked at her again, shock running across her face. She leaned toward her niece and whispered close to her ear.

“I certainly hope you are going to change before you go out later.” She asked.

“Why nana?”

“Because my dear, I can still see your panties!” She exclaimed

Anita burst out laughing and her nana looked at her with hurt eyes.

“Nana, I am going to watch the gay pride parade today. There will be people there that will be wearing a lot less than I am, even some won’t be wearing anything but paint.” She mused.

After drinks, Anita placed her nana in a cab and directed the driver where to take her. She kissed her nana on the forehead and assured her that she would call as soon as she got home later, after the parade. Anita watched as the taxi drive away carrying her nana safely home.

Anita walked along the bustling city street, weaving in and out of the assembling crowd. There were not many good vantagepoints left on this street, so she turned the corner and made her way to the next intersection.

“Anita?” she heard behind her.

Anita turned on her heels and saw a very old and dear friend from many years’ back. She turned around, getting a better look at the man.

“Pete? Is that you?”

Pete was an old friend of the family, and Anita was not the least surprised to see him here. She was only surprised that he was back in town after many years away in Paris. It was good to see him again.

The two of them looked at each other and moved into a heart felt embrace. They talked, as it had only been yesterday that they saw each other. Pete mentioned that he had to go and prepare for the parade. He was accompanying the other gay men in the walk, and he had to get into his costume. Anita knew Pete was gay, but didn’t anticipate him in the parade. He looked at Anita, a smile dancing across his face.

“Why don’t you join the parade?” he began. “You were involved with a few women at one time if I recall correctly. That qualifies you to participate. There will be many other lovely looking ladies like yourself there.”

Anita began to smirk, but refused the offer to walk the parade route, saying she wasn’t a true lesbian, but bi-sexual.

“Have you gone chicken on me?” he teased.

Anita was not one to be called a chicken, but the thought of walking along with half naked men and women in public was a little intimidating to her. Pete continued to tease and taunt her until she half heartily agreed to join him and his friends.

They walked to the old abandoned warehouse that served as a changing area and meeting place for those in the parade. Several people had already arrived and Pete introduced Anita to some of his lesbian friends and informed them that she would be joining them today. The woman welcomed her cheerfully, and asked what kind of costume she would be wearing, or not wearing for that matter.

“Nobody mentioned anything about costumes and such. I don’t know what I will wear, actually, to tell you the truth, I don’t have any costume. I hadn’t quite planned on joining you today, only Pete convinced to come along.”

The women looked at each other, laughed, and one of them told her that it was okay to go topless if she wanted to. She also mentioned that a lot of the girls were going to do the same. Anita thought about this for awhile. Then looking around at the rest of the women in various states of undress, she bit the bullet herself and stripped out of her tiny white tank top. Her breasts were now fully exposed to the women standing in front of her, her perky nipples hardening with the sudden feel of the cool air on her bare skin.

The women admired her chest, giving her compliments on the shape and size of her beautiful breasts. Anita blushed with the attention she was receiving, but it was a nice feeling. Her legs felt a little wobbly as one of the ladies reached over and gently rubbed her left tit. She sighed softly, and watched as the woman smiled at her.

“This will do just fine!” she teased, winking back at Anita.

Anita felt a little strange having another woman groping her tit, but the sensation felt familiar and comfortable at the same time. A warm feeling that steadily grew within her, making its way from her breast to her crotch. She could feel the moistness build between her legs as she and the other women began their walk toward the start of the parade.

They had walked for about three blocks, passing several little crowds along the way, and they were quickly approaching Stewart Park when Anita heard someone calling her name from the sidewalk. She looked through the crowd and saw Dean. Her knees quivered at the sight of him. He was still looking fine to her.

Dean was a good-looking man, with brownish hair and the bluest eyes. He stood not too much taller than she did, and the last time he had seen her was when he had returned from his unforeseen and unsuccessful trip to Calgary, Alberta. He was dressed in a light shirt and short cutoff jean shorts. His hair was slicked back, and he wore his favorite brown shades.

She rushed over to him, oblivious to the fact that she was still topless, her breasts bouncing as she did. He watched her approach, his eyes moving from her face to her chest. He held his arms out in front of him and she embraced him tightly to her. He smiled as he felt her warm nipples press against his chest.

“It’s been forever Dean! How are you doing?” she asked, tossing her hair back.

“I am doing awesome and from the looks of you, you seem to be doing pretty good yourself.” He glanced down, smiling.

Anita looked at herself and started to laugh. She casually took her tank top from her back pocket and slipped t over her head, once again covering herself. The two of them exchanged stories about what they had been doing for the last few years. Anita watched closely as he spoke, and the familiar sensation grew in her once more, traveling again to her crotch. She had wanted him back then, and the feeling hadn’t changed. She could tell that the feeling was mutual as she noticed the growing bulge in his pants.

“Care to sit down over by that tree?” she asked, tracing a finger down his chest, stopping just above his belt.

Dean watched as her smile turned into a grin as her finger lingered on his belt buckle. He looked around at the crowd then pulled her over to the old oak tree by the side of the park. He led her by the hand, breaking the soft touch she had been applying to his aching body.

They sat in silence at first, Dean watching her move closer to him. Her mouth opened and she licked her lips seductively as her hands reached for the buttons on his shirt. She quickly unfastened them, exposing his bare chest to the afternoon sky.

Her hands roamed his slightly muscular chest, teasingly pinching his nipples. Dean let his head roll back as her head rested against his chest. Anita’s fingers traced a fine line down his stomach to his crotch. She could feel his excited cock between his legs twitch and she wasted no time setting it free. She unfastened the belt, and tugged at his fly. Her hands were inside his pants and he loved the hold she had on him.

Having his cock handled by Anita was more than Dean could handle. He grabbed her shoulders and threw her on the soft grass, pulling her tank top off and tossing it aside. He stood up and stripped off his shorts as Anita wiggled out of her mini skirt. All that was between them now was her pink thong.

The thin material of her thong was soaked by the time his mouth came to rest against it. She moaned as he placed his thumbs against the wet patch of her panties. Her panting grew louder as he removed the thong in one swift motion, and replaced it with his mouth and tongue.

The tall tree concealed very little as the two lovers continued to pleasure one another, oblivious to the small entourage of people that was settling in for the parade. Some of them spotted the couple, and watched in amazement, choosing them over the parade.

Dean was now kneeling over Anita’s chest, pinching and rubbing her nipples as she sucked his cock. She lathered the tip with her saliva before taking it her mouth. She repeated this several times, with Dean rocking back and forth, matching her rhythm.

“Let me on top please” she begged between mouthfuls.

They exchanged positions, Anita climbing on top of Dean’s stomach, lying across his chest. Her breasts pressed tightly against his, they kissed deeply. She slowly inched her way down until his cockhead nudged against her hard clitty. As it did, Anita jumped in excitement, making her breasts bounce in front of Dean’s eager mouth. She slid down his shaft with ease; her pussy drenched from the excitement and the loving Dean’s tongue had administered only moments ago.

She rocked gently and slowly until she could feel the pressure building inside her. As the sensation grew more intense, she bucked him more vigorously. His cock was a blur as she bounced up and down, her back arching, her climax quickly approaching. She squealed loudly and contracted her already tight pussy around Dean’s cock. This sent him into a frenzy, pumping his cum deep inside her.

Anita feel on top of her lover, exhausted, yet satisfied. They lay in each other’s arms, then suddenly heard the crowd that had gathered. Most of them were clapping and whistling. Anita and Dean quickly got up, retrieved their clothes, and ran deeper into the park, giggling as they went.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Anita's Panties

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 389 milliseconds