• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann

Ann

I was horny. I was horny for months, ever since I got over mourning for my husband Brian. He died when he was 35 years old, in his office, while he was fucking one of the bimbos from the office pool. It was from an aneurism that we never knew he had. I was a widow at 32. Between his personal and the company's life insurance and his own personal fortune, I was very well off. I would never have to work another day. I thought our sex life was pretty good and had no idea about his extra curricular activities. So much for true love! I really did love the guy and he was a fantastic in bed. The shock of his demise lasted for about three months and then the realization that he had his cock in someone else's pussy, when he died, penetrated my grief. As my grief turned to anger over the following months I began to recall instances when I should have realized he was a philandering prick. We had decided not have children yet, even though he was making money hand over fist on Wall Street and I was spending it just as fast on Fifth Ave. Maybe I didn't want to know then, but I know for sure now. Why am I grieving for a fornicating son of a bitch when I need some of that quality loving he gave to me? But were do I get it?

I'm not going to the bar scene and compete with the same twenty somethings from the secretarial pool. At the country club most of the guys are too old and their wives' wouldn't like me playing footsie with their husbands. But what about the pros, especially the assistant pros, young studs are always on the prowl. Come to think about it, what about any ball players, all of them, young, mostly under 30, virile, and probably as horny as I am. I set my sights on Zack, one of the assistant pros, 25, six feet tall, slender, maybe 170 pounds, and not bad looking. He didn't stand a chance when I took my golf lesson. It went something like this:

He was standing beside me, to my right.

"Let's start with the grip," he said, "No, no, that's wrong."

He reached with his left arm across my chest to grip my left hand, naturally I leaned my right tit onto his arm.

"Oh OK, I see. Like this," I cooed, as I rubbed the tit on his arm. He blushed.

"Now take your s-s-stance," he stammered.

I did, purposely holding my body in an awkward position.

"No, stand likes this." His hands gingerly grasped the sides of my hips and as he stood behind me I slowly backed into him.

"Mrs. Carter, you have to bend at the waist more."

I could feel his tumescent cock pressing against my ass.

"Like this," I said, and gave a little wiggle. He groaned and said,

"Maybe we should take this lesson inside."

I followed him to the back of the bag room where he turned, spun me against the wall and pushing his body against mine, kissed me.

"You bitch, you don't want to play golf, and you just want to be fucked."

"That's right lover boy. Think you are man enough?"

He reached under my short golf skirt and stripped my panties down. My leg went up and wrapped around his ass. Some how he had gotten his cock free and it slipped right in, I was so wet. I hadn't been laid in six months. He fucked me there, right against the wall and we both came almost immediately after he entered me. It was good but too fast. As we kissed, both us enjoying the after glow, my other leg came up to grip him. I was glued to him with my arms and legs. He carried me like that into a store room where there was a cot with a thin mattress covering it.

"Now I am going to make love to you."

"Please." was my only response.

Zack was only 25 years old but he was a better lover than Brian had ever been. He played my body like it was a flute. I love nipple play and he had me cumming just by the way he sucked and pinched them. By the time he put his tongue to my pussy I was pleading for mercy and when he finally fucked me again, I was in ecstasy. I was hooked.

We were lovers for over a month until one day when I came looking for him, he wasn't any where to be found. I went to George MacDonald, the head pro, and asked for Zack.

"Zack is gone. I recommended him for the job as head pro at a municipal course in Ohio and he took it. It's his chance to get ahead in this world."

He saw the pout on my face.

"I know you two were pretty good friends." He had an evil smile on his face.

"What do you mean by that," I replied.

"The walls are thin back there. It wasn't hard to figure out what was going on. Besides, you are pretty noisy when you cum."

I was blushing now and a little angry.

"Did you recommend him to get rid of him?" The smile was even more evil.

"I might have. I want to get some of that sweet pussy for myself."

"What makes you think I would offer some to you?"

"Would you like to see some of the videos I took through the hole in the wall? I am sure the President of the club would enjoy them."

Shit! He had me there. That would get me thrown out of the club for sure. He took me by the hand and led me back to the store room. There he opened his pants and dropped them, with his boxer shorts, to the floor. Now Zack had a nice cock, a good seven inches, and I could fit my hand around it very comfortably. George had salami. It was probably as long as Zach's but it had to three times as thick. I gasped when I saw it. How could I possibly take that monster inside my cunt?

"Come over here bitch!" he commanded.

I obeyed. I stood so close to him that his cock was touching my belly.

"Take off your shirt and bra."

Off they came and I never lost contact with the cock. With out another word I slowly sunk to my knees. I had to get a better look at that cock. I had to hold it. I couldn't get my hand all the way around it, so I used both hands. I started to stroke it, I was fascinated by it. I saw some precut emerge from the slit, I had to taste it. I licked, he groaned. I kissed it and he moaned. I tried to get my mouth around it. I could barely manage it; my teeth must have been scraping it because that put him over the edge. The first spurt filled my mouth to overflowing, the rest of it landed on my face, my neck and my tits. I was a mess and he laughed when he saw what I looked like.

"You're quite a girl," he said as he handed me a towel.

"Thanks. I'm glad you are happy but now I really horny and I don't think I can fit huge cock inside of me."

"Sure you will, let me show you how."

We stripped and he lay on his back on the cot. He had me straddle his belly and lower myself on to his cock. I was in complete control as it entered me. I was so wet that it entered with no trouble. And did it fill me. Inch by inch, as I gingerly lowered myself, I felt myself stretching to accommodate his monstrous cock. I have never felt so filled and I wanted more of it. Every nerve ending in my sheath was in contact with it and was reacting. I came, and came, and came some more. I was drunk on the high and I didn't want to come down. I finally collapsed on his chest, almost unconscious.

"Do you still Miss Zack?"

"Zack who?" I answered as I wiggled my butt and tried to keep his shrinking cock inside of me. "I never felt any thing like that in my life."

"It's yours honey, any time you want it."

George was nothing like Zack. Where Zack was tall and slender, George was only an inch or two taller than I was. He was stocky, thicker in the chest and waist, and no one could call him handsome. But oh that cock, even though I knew he was married, I fell in love with it and I used it every time I could get it, even after I got together with Dwayne.

Dwayne Johnson caddied at the club for the last three summers. In fact he had caddied for me several times each summer. He was polite, respectful, and knew his job and was a favorite caddie for those members who appreciated his talent. As far as I knew, he got good tips at the end of every round. I know I tipped him well. He is 21 years old, mocha colored, 6'4", broad shouldered and narrow hipped, handsome, and has a smile that cold melt a glacier. He is in his senior year at the local branch of our state university and is a first string forward on the basketball team.

One afternoon, after I had gone to the club looking for George and not finding him, I was disappointingly walking to my car when I heard,

"Miz Carter, if you are going past the campus, I could use a lift."

"Hello Dwayne. Sure I can take you. I live nearby."

"Thank ya Mam, I sho does preciate it."

We got in the car, buckled up and as I drove out I said,

"Why are you shucking me, Dwayne." he looked at me. "The other caddies talk about you. I know you are on a scholarship, but it is an academic one not an athletic one. I know you are a straight A student and that your father was a lawyer before he died. They also say that you are working a part time job to help your support mother and your younger sisters. Why the plantation accent?"

He had a sheepish look on his face,

"I guess it's because every one expects me to talk like that."

"Well I don't and I don't expect to hear it again!"

He never noticed as I drove past the campus and I soon pulled into my garage.

"Come in the house. I want to show you something." I commanded.

He followed me in to the kitchen thinking I had some odd job that needed to be done. He looked around and said,

"What did you want to show me?"

"This," I said as I stripped off my shirt and bra.

"Mrs. Carter. I can't..........."

"Ann," I said

"Ann I can't do thissssss." My hand went to his cock. His hand came up to my breast.

"Yes you can Dwayne. I want this. Pinch my nipples."

His other hand came up.

"OOOOOOOooooh yes baby. That's it. Now kiss them and suck on them."

Clothes flew his and mine. Then I looked at his cock. It was everything I had hoped for.

I swear it was a foot long. I held it in two hands, one above the other and there was still some of it uncovered. It was nowhere as thick George's, but I had to taste it. As I started to lick the precum he said,

"No don't. I'll cum if you do. Let me fuck you first."

I took him by his cock and led him to my bedroom where I laid on my back and took him in, missionary style. I thought Gorge was good but this guy went in so deep, places where no one had ever gone. I think he entered my cervix. I screamed and came, and came again and every time he shifted a little bit, I came again. I think I died twice. Zack was good and George was better, but Dwayne was best of all. He had a girl friend, some coed, who he was in love with but that didn't stop him from seeing me a couple of times a week, until he graduated in the spring.

Between the two of them I had a wonderful winter. I was feeling so good I was almost ready to forgive Brian for dying on me like that.

Foot ball season is fast approaching; I wonder what one of those tight ends would be like?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 569 milliseconds