• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann Gets a Massage

Ann Gets a Massage

INTRO

'Beep-beep-beep-beep.....'

Michael's hand reached for the alarm clock and the blaring ceased. He reluctantly rises from the bed and heads toward the bathroom to start his normal morning routine. Ann's eyes open briefly before closing again; it is the summertime and Ann, a teacher, could sleep for several more hours.

At 9:30 she awakes to the buzzing of her cell-phone, which lays on the nightstand behind her. She flips the phone open and a text message stares back at her: "Dont 4get ur massage!!"

"Oh shit," she thinks to herself, "I'm going to be so late."

Ann tosses the sheets from her body, springs from the bed, and makes her way to the closet. She glances at herself in the full-length mirror on the closet door. A petite brunette stares back at her. Ann is very petite indeed, 5 feet tall, 100 pounds, with small A-cup breasts and thin hips. Coupled with her petite body, Ann has a very shy and reserved personality and although 25 years old she is often mistaken for much younger.

"I've really got to trim my bush," Ann says out loud, before turning away from the mirror and quickly donning a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt that are still on the ground from the previous afternoon. She slides on a pair of flip-flops and has the car pulled out of the driveway by 9:34.

Michael had arranged for the massage as a Valentine's Day gift the previous month. The couple had been together for 6 years, married for 3. He had been Ann's first lover, although she was not his first. Their marriage was practically flawless; they never fought, the sex was perfect, and Michael always gave her perfect gifts. Ann never spent money on herself, so the massage was an attempt by Michael to pamper her a bit.

Ann simultaneously drives while looking through her purse for the gift certificate. After punching the address into her GPS, she navigates to the massage studio. The car radio reads 10:03 as she pulls into the strip mall.

"Close enough," she thinks to herself as she opens the door the studio.

"Ann Reynolds here for a 10 O'clock," she tells the young lady behind the desk. "I've never had a massage...well, a professional massage before."

"That's quite alright," the attendant tells her, and Ann follows her into a back room.

"John will be your masseuse today. He will be here in just a second, so make yourself comfortable on the massage table. If you have any questions about protocol feel free to ask him; most clients leave their underwear on and just cover themselves with a towel." The attendant leaves Ann alone in the room.

"Well, I guess it was a bad idea to go commando today," Ann thinks to herself. She quickly disrobes and grabs a large towel from a rack on the wall. Lying face down on the table Ann feels very exposed. She has always been modest; the only men to ever see her naked were her own father and Michael. This John character would be the third. Well, he wouldn't exactly see her naked, but he might catch a glimpse.

MASSAGE

John enters to room several minutes later and the two engage in small talk, while Ann examines the masseuse. John is tall and thick, the opposite of her husband. He appears to be in his mid-thirties with blonde hair and fair skin. Her husband Michael is shorter than average and muscularly skinny. She had always enjoyed his lithe body on top of hers during lovemaking.

John began the massage at her shoulders, rubbing warm lotion onto her bare back. Ann finds that John's thickness provided power and leverage; his strong hands felt incredible. The experience of being naked from the waist-up also felt amazing. Ann began to feel her whole body tingle.

Soon the massage progressed and as John's hands moved towards her lower back the tingle in her body became more intense. John's hands moved further south and while making his way to her buttocks he removed the towel completely.

"Oh, I'm sorry Ann, I assumed you were wearing panties," John explained, before covering her bottom half.

To Ann's surprise, she could hear herself replying: "Lose the towel John... I'm not modest." What was she thinking, Ann thought? She didn't even like exposing herself in the women's locker room of her gym.

John did as instructed and Ann was completely exposed on the massage table. She found the combination of the air over her bare body and the feeling of his strong hands quite exhilarating. She also found herself spreading her legs farther apart as John massaged her thighs. Although John's massage technique was completely professional, Ann knew that he had a nice view of her ever moistening bush. The tingle in her body became an uncontrollable force and she found her entire body warming. She almost felt drunk from the sensation of his hands.

"John, I'd like to get a little bit of work done on my front side too," Ann explained, before flipping onto her back. Ann had always been timid. She deferred to Michael for most decisions and preferred working with children as opposed to adults, whom she felt uncomfortable around. Something about this massage, being naked in front of this stranger, was changing that.

She looked up at John, who still managed to maintain his professional demeanor. "Rub my tits, please John." The masseuse did as instructed, rubbing lotion deeply into Ann's breasts.

"I know I have small tities, but I think I have nice nipples. They get really hard," Ann says. John cannot tell if she is talking to herself or to him. "What do you think John? Do you like my tities?"

"They are very nice," John replied, continuing to rub her breasts in a circular fashion.

"This is making me really wet, John. I know you can't tell too well through all that hair, but my clit is really swollen."

Ann doesn't know where her behavior is coming from, but she can't stop.

She grabs one of John's hands and drags it just above her now wet crotch and positions the other hard on her breast.

"You know, John, I can come without any stimulation on my clit, or in my cunt." She says as she pushes his hand hard against her pelvis, just above the start of her dark brown bush. "There is a little spot right her, above my bush that feels really good. Please feel it."

"Feel me come," she says and closes her eyes. Anne's body convulses and waves of pleasure flow through her body as she presses her hands tightly against John's.

Ann opens her eyes and quickly stands, moving close to him. She faces John, who is easily a foot taller than her.

"I want to see your cock John. Take it out of your pants."

The masseuse stands there, motionless and still shocked at the mornings events.

"C'mon John, I can see your dick is hard for me," Ann says, pointing to the bulge in John's jeans. He looks down and their eyes meet. "Show me that dick."

John finally complies as he cannot resist this small yet intoxicating woman. He unzips his jeans, and removes his already erect cock. Ann notices that it is longer than Michaels and perhaps thicker as well. The shaft bends in an N-shape, with the beginning of it progressing upward before flattening. It is only the second prick she has ever seen and Ann is only standing inches from the tip.

"Stroke your big dick for me John. Show me how you like it. I want to make you come." John strokes the shaft, staring down at this dirty-mouthed, petite seductress.

"I can't. I'm married. My wife would kill me."

"Ah, John, I'm married too. I'll tell you what. I'll stand here and you stroke your cock. You beat off don't you? Is THAT ok with your wife? This is the same thing, right? Only I want you to think about me when you rub that thick cock of yours."

Ann's words make John harder and he begins stroking the shaft, gripping firmly with his right hand at the base.

"Imagine your cock inside my tight little pussy, John. Imagine me on my back, you pounding my cunt. Imagine my wetness. You already made me come once. Make me come again." Ann lies on her back on the floor, her knees in the air.

"Come on me, John. If you aren't going to fuck me, it's the least you can do. Think about fucking me. Using me."

Ann slides a finger between her legs and watches John stroke his cock, his hand moving faster and with more purpose.

"That's it John. Think about me. Think about coming in me."

John can contain himself no longer. He pushes his pants and boxers to his ankles and joins Ann on the floor and in one fluid motion he is fully inside of her and thrusting his large dick fully into her waiting cunt.

Ann can't believe how good the foreign member feels. His large body feels different that Michael, his barreled chest pushed firmly against her small tits.

"Fuck me harder, harder, harder........"

Ann grabs the discarded towel to muffle her moans. She can feel John getting close, his pounding quickening. His body spasms and she orgasms as she feels his come explode from his cock-head. One, two, three, four spurts of come erupt deep into her pussy as muffled moans escape from her mouth. "Come with me John, Come with me."

He collapses on top of her, his still erect penis still filling her.

"That was wonderful John. That is only the second dick I've ever been fucked by," Ann says, as she rolls John off of her and slides his come-drenched cock out of her. She stands and dresses quickly, opening the door into the outer hall and exiting before he can say anything, his pants and boxers still around his ankles.

AFTERWORD

Ann arrives home at 11:30, surprised to see her husband's car in the driveway. She enters the house and finds her husband upstairs, watching TV on their bed.

"Hello dear, I decided to take the rest of the day off; the office was pretty slow this morning anyway. How was the massage?"

"It was excellent, my lovely husband. Thank you for the Valentine's Day present."

Ann moves toward Michael and climbs onto the bed. She slides her sweatshirt off and then shares a deep kiss with her increasingly aroused husband. Ann slowly unbuttons her husband's shirt and rubs his thin but muscular chest. "The massage was a new experience. John was excellent," Ann responds. "I think I'd like to try another massage sometime."

Ann removes her sweatpants and kicks off her thongs. She pushes Michael onto his back and straddles his chest, then moves her hips towards his face so that she is now sitting on his collarbone.

"Dear, what is all this on your thighs and pussy?" Michael asks, his voice muffled as Ann presses her crotch closer to his face.

"Oh, that's John's come, dear," Ann replies, pushing her cunt hard onto her husband's face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Ann Gets a Massage

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds