Anna from Ukraine Ch. 07

They entered a nearby Späti and Valentina grabbed a couple of bottles.

"Just take whatever you want. We have ice if you want drinks."

The Ukraininan took a melon liqeur that she was planning to drink on the rocks.

"You like that? Take one more then."

Anna was about to produce her wallet, when she felt Valentina's hand on her shoulder.

"And don't even think about paying anything, ok?"

Anna just nodded. They left the shop and crossed the street to Valentina's place. It turned out she owned both apartments on the top floor. As they entered, Anna heard familiar moaning from one of the bedrooms. Apparently, a person very close to her was already having her pussy licked.

"Your redhead girlfriend is gorgeous, but it is you that I want. Come here."

Valentina took Anna's hand and led her to a large living-room with huge windows and a very minimalist interior. She opened the huge balcony door and let the summer breeze caress her face.

"Will you pour us something? I will take care of the music." One of the few objects in the minimalist apartment was a turntable and a shelf full of vinyls. "You're into music, right?"

"Totally! I especially love the 70s."

"Then this is perfect for you. Lucio Battisti. He's an Italian singer-songwriter who passed away many years ago." Her face had a dreamy expression, suddenly replaced by concern. "I'm not boring you, am I?"'

"Boring? No, why? It is fantastic here. Why would you be boring me?"

"I feel so intimidated by your age. Last time I did something with a 19 year old I was 19 myself!"

"Just relax. To me this is like a fairytale."

"But you probably just wanna head strainght into the bedroom? Not waste time on..."

"Valentina," Anna said, looking into the Italian beauty's eyes. "I just want to enjoy this wonderful moment." She looked around. "Wow, maybe one day Mona and I will have a place like this for ourselves."

"There is a lot of money in finance and you seem like a smart girl. So if the job doesn't kill you first..."

"Well, I really need to make a lot of money. Mona is incapable of taking orders from anyone and will never have a normal job. Since our plan for the future includes endless travels, a house on Ibiza and 24-hour pool parties with colourful cocktails and attractive women at least one of us has to bring home the bacon. Well, we're never gonna have any babies, so we'll save some money there."

"Cheers to that. Marta has been hinting that she'd like something like that, but I'm not super keen. I'd rather...."

Suddenly the dreamy look in her eyes was back.

"I love this song so much. May I kiss you now?"

Wow, this Italian girl was a true romantic. And indeed, the music coming from her turntable was gorgeous, Anna had to remember the name of the singer.

"You may," Anna smiled, wetting her lips with the tip of her tongue.

The sweetness of the Italian woman's lips was to die for. Their lips locked for several seconds, then parted with a soft sound. Anna felt like she was in some kind of movie or something. It all felt so unreal.

"Now I want to taste your tongue," Anna said. She opened her mouth halfway to give Valentina passage. The Italian just looked at her for a few seconds, completely transfixed. The Slavic girl felt the warmth of Valentina's breath and knew that in a second their mouths would touch. Anna pushed her own tongue a little bit out and felt the softness of the other girl's tongue. Fuck, she just needed that thing inside her mouth right now! The Ukrainian used her own tongue to coax Valentina's past her lips so that she could taste it, enjoy its wetness. The Italian was finally letting go of her timidity and Anna welcomed her thirsty tongue deep inside her mouth. After the first kiss ended, the Ukrainian had to swallow just to know what Valentina's saliva tasted like.

"God, your mouth is the sweetest thing I have ever tasted." Valentina looked like she was about to faint or something. She really, really must like me, Anna figured, flattered that someone as gorgeous and Italian as Valentina seemed so enamoured with her.

"Thanks," Anna smiled, "but I'm sure you must have kissed many beautiful women in your life."

"Some, I guess. But you are...." She suddenly looked embarassed. "Sorry, I talk too much."

"I don't mind. But you promised me Italian..."

"Scusa, ho dimenticato. Sei bellissima, dolcissima, sto sognando."

"I'm happy you found my mouth so tasty. Now would you like to taste the rest of me?"

"Sì, prego."'

Valentina's eyes looked at her with intense longing -- as though she had been dreaming about this moment for years. And they had just met a couple of hours ago! Maybe Italians have some kind of deeper sense of aesthetics or something,a more refined appreciation of all things beautiful which produces such intense emotions, Anna pondered, not knowing quite what to make of everything. But she knew she was enjoying it, having somebody like Valentina openly worshipping her. She opened her mouth and sighed deeply so that Valentina could feel her warm breath all over her face -- that kind of stuff always drove Mona wild with desire and Anna figured Valentina would like it too.

"Can you unbutton my bra, please?"

"Certo."

Given the Italian's level of excitement it was hardly a surprise that she fumbled with the straps.

"Just relax, beautiful. We have all night, remember."

Anna couldn't help it, she just loved being adored. This situation reminded her of her first time with Anita. But that had made more sense. After all, Anita was a lesbian virgin and had been nurturing a deep crush on Anna for months. Valentina was 33, well travelled, well off and in a relationship with a gorgeous German blonde -- this ought to be just another one-night stand for her, right?

Once Anna's breasts were finally liberated, Valentina just stared at them in complete amazement, like she had never seen a pair of well-shaped breasts before. Anna enjoyed the situation, but also felt she was becoming just a tiny bit impatient. At this tempo, it would be daylight or something before her panties came off. And Anna had a long list of things she wanted to do.

She gently pushed Valentina's head in between her breasts. The Italian responded as Anna wanted and she felt the wet surface of the Italian's tongue slide across her skin. Interestingly, Valentina spend ages just licking Anna's cleavage before she dared move on to her breasts proper. But when she did, the feeling was electric -- all this suspense stuff was definitely working. Maybe the 33-year old knew better after after all?

"You still want to taste me?"

Valentina just looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Lie down, please."

The Italian obliged. Anna straddled her, still standing up. Struggling a little bit to keep her balance, she crawled out of her pants, first one leg, then the other, her gaze fixed at the helpless Italian. Anna felt a little demon awake inside her.

"But what if it turns out you don't like the taste of my pussy?"

Valentina looked even more helpless.

"Some people just don't, I guess. I have an idea how we can find out."

She managed to crawl out of her panties and handed them to her Italian friend.

"If you like the smell of these, then chances are you'll like to place your face between my legs too."

This time Valentina needed no persuading. Pushing the Ukrainian girl's panties against her face, she started inhaling like a starved cocaine addict. Anna enjoyed the sight. She definitely wanted Valentina's tongue between her legs, but looking at this was almost just as hot.

"Ok, I believe you. I've been wearing those panties all day, so if you like them it means you really like me."

She wanted to take her panties back but Valentina seemed unwilling to let them go.

"Don't worry, I promise you can keep them."

The Ukrainian finally lowered her pussy onto Valentina's face. Apparently still in sniffing mode, the Mediterranean woman inhaled deeply as her nose made contact with Anna's pubic hair. It had been Mona's idea for Anna to grow a bush. "It's gonna make your pussy more fragrant," had been the redhead's argument. Judging from Valentina's behaviour, the new fragrance was an instant smash!

When Valentina finally started licking her, Anna's orgasm came very soon -- too soon, she thought, so when it turned out that Valentina apparently had no intention of retracting her tongue, Anna just let her continue to lick her. Why come only once? After two more climaxes though she realized the poor Italian might need to come up for air, so she dismounted her. Valentina looked a complete mess with pussy juice and pubic hairs all over her face. Giggling, Anna lay down next to her.

"Wow, your face really smells of my pussy!" she laughed, running her nose over Valentina's face.

"I swear I'm never, ever gonna wash my face again," the Italian replied. "Unless I can wash it in your juices."

Anna smiled and ran her tongue all across Valentina's face, lapping up her own sweetness.

"Quite nice, I admit," the Ukrainian said, licking her tongue. Ever since she first started masturbating, she had always adored her own taste. "But I have a feeling what you have to offer might taste even sweeter," she whispered into Valentina's ear.

She would have liked to be as slow and romantic with Valentina as the Italian had been to her, to dwell on her neck, her breasts, her tummy. But in this moment, her desire to to place her face between Valentina's legs and just breathe in her pussy felt as basic as her need for oxygene. She didn't even bother to remove the 33-year old's skirt, but found the hemline of her panties and just pulled them down. As expected, the Italian was unshaved -- that was the last thing she saw before burying her head between her thighs. She was tasting her first Italian!

*** "Wow," Valentina exclaimed. "You're so gorgeous I would have been more than happy to spend the rest of the night with my face between your legs, but you're actually super generous! I lost count here."

After having been treated like a princess, Anna felt the need to give something back. Her tongue was a little bit tired, but hearing Valentina climax repeatedly in Italian had been more than worth it. Exhausted, they just lay there lazily kissing and caressing for a while. The Italian reminded her of a cat or something the way she purred with happiness. The Slavic teenager finally had time to dwell on every little corner of Valentina's body -- she for example noticed that the Italian had very sensitive earlobs.

"Can you turn around?"

"Like?"

"Like turn around! There are only so many ways you can do that. Don't worry."

There it was, Valentina's naked ass! Her feminine buttocks were just waiting for someone to dive in between them. But now, her immediate desires satisfied, Anna was taking her time. For the Ukrainian 19-year old there were few, if any, things more exquisite than that moment when you smell another woman's ass for the first time. She wanted to make the moment last. Gently, she put her hands on Valentina's soft buttocks and gently spread them.

"You... you don't have to do that."

"I'm doing this for myself, Valentina. Although I think you might like it too."

"O... Okey," the Italian replied after a few seconds.

Valentina's anus was dark brown, surrounded by a few fine hairs that signalled the beginning of the generous bush covering her pussy. Anna pushed her nose against the tender flesh of the Italian woman's asshole and inhaled deeply. Anyone who thought paradise did not exist had surely never had her face between Valentina's ass cheeks!

Anna put her head on Valentina's right buttock and lay there gazing with delight as her finger disappeared inside the Italian woman's ass. It needed a little more saliva to go all the way in, so the Ukraininan put it in her mouth and gave it a generous saliva coating. Valentina was in extacy as the younger girl's finger slid inside her most private orifice, all the way this time.

"Non fermarti mai!"

Anna smiled to herself. This was her coolest Italian lesson ever!

***

"Now tell me about the morning. She served you breakfast in bed, right? A tray full of cheese from... Tuscany!"

Mona evidently had a very clear idea what to expect from an Italian lover.

"She did not!" Anna responded. "Italians actually don't even eat large breakfasts. She made me some lemonade though. And we had a nice glass of fragolino on her balcony."

"And prosciutto... and... Roma ham!"

"You mean Parma ham? No, baby."

"Well, you have to let her invite you for a proper date then, so that you can see what she's good for in the kitchen."

"I don't know, I might never hear from her again. It was a beautiful night, but she's got her own girlfriend and her own life, right? Same as I do, by the way!"

"Marta? Yeah, she's nice, but I didn't see any great chemistry between them. They're not us, baby."

"Really? You think so? But they should be perfect together, both investment bankers, same age, both hot..."

"I saw the way she looked at you when we entered the cocktail bar, that was instant love. And you're gonna hear from her sooner rather than later. She will not write today, because she doesn't want to come across as desperate, probably not tomorrow either. But the day after tomorrow, you're definitely gonna hear from her. Just sayin'."

"Baby, Valentina is a successful career woman in her early 30s, she doesn't fall in love with some 19-year old Eastern-European girl after a one-night stand. Come on!"'

"Really? And what about Julia? She's 34, isn't she? Now she's with someone, but we both know that's only because she couldn't have you."

"Baby, stop stop talking nonsense and start giving me all -- and I mean all -- the details from your night with Marta."

Anna removed her blouse while staring at her girlfriend with fuck-me eyes.

"I'm all ears. Or whatever body part you want me to be."

As Mona started whispering into her ear, the Ukraininan slid her hand inside her panties, caressing herself while imagining her girlfriend in a nude embrace with the beautiful German blonde. That other stuff Mona had been talking about -- that had just been Mona trying to make her even more full of herself, right? Settling on that for now, the Slavic teenager returned to the image of her girlfriend and Marta making love.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1065 milliseconds