Anna of the Ashes

Anna's eyes flew open as Meg pulled the cords tight. She stared up at the one who'd saved her, mouth gaping in shock, confusion and pain and panic rearranging her features in rapid succession. Her hands flew to her neck and her fingers scrabbled for a grip, but the thin cord had already furrowed deep into the soft meat of her neck. Anna opened her mouth and sputtered, guttural groans and cries of shock emerging with flecks of saliva as her mouth was forced open. Anna did her best to scream. Meg lifted the girl as she drew her arms back, using her shoulders, locking her wrists straight, pulling harder. Anna's legs flailed and her mind raced, one thought alone erupting, Why? She managed to croak it, her last sweet gulp of air expended on that word as Meg choked her. Meg grimaced against her exertions and tried to smile through gritted teeth. Anna's eyes brimmed with tears, and as her vision blurred and her ears buzzed, she heard Meg say, "My girls are sweet, and sweet is how I'll keep them. Shhh!"

Anna's body jittered and spasmed and then she slumped. Meg loosened the cord, her fingers cramping with tension. She watched Anna's chest and leaned in close. Still beating, yes. Anna's body shuddered as her lungs sucked in sweet deep breaths, but her eyes remained closed. Meg knew that Anna would stay this way long enough to get her ready for the fires. She called out, and two serving girls appeared. The girls brought a rolling cart. They helped Meg strip off Anna's nightgown and they helped lay her on the cart. She whimpered, but didn't stir as they wheeled her to the kitchen. "You've prepared the oven? The basting marinade? The glaze?" The girls nodded, both sneaking glances at their mistress's young nude lover, a purple stripe and ruddy face the only flaws on her luscious form. Meg tied a long apron on and eyed her helpers. "Julie, take her to the sinks. Barbara, you steady her other side for me. And see her straps are tight as can be. We can all hoist her up, it will be easy."

The girls wheeled Anna to the sinks. As they approached, Meg called out, "Wait! Lay her out on the counter, head close to the sink. Yes, just so. bind her hands. Ankles, too. A slight change in plans. You two, wait. I need--" Meg's words dissolved as she gazed down at the voluptuous beauty of her lover. Meg stripped off her apron and opened her robe. She stepped out of her clothes and climbed up to straddle Anna. She shook Anna's shoulders lightly, whispering, "I transformed you! I took your sweet thin bones and clothed them, now, look at your luscious flesh! No silk could compliment you as well. You are perfection, sweet little one, and now, you'll melt in my mouth."

Meg raised a short sharp knife to Anna's throat and pierced it. Blood spurted out, as Meg sank down onto Anna. Meg closed her mouth over the wound, yet blood still spurted from the corners of her mouth. She drank her fill. Gasping, Meg sat up as Anna sputtered and gurgled, the wounded girl's gaze uncomprehending, clouding once again. Meg looked down at the splashes of blood on her own breasts, trickling down to her belly. Anna's mound and hers met. Meg pressed and rubbed her body hard against her lover's, stroking her, using her bloodied hands to wet Anna's clit and give her one last surge of bliss. Anna's body pumped out its blood, her head lolling back, dipping into the sink as Meg caressed and rode her lover. At last, Anna arched, bucking hard against Meg's hand, their soft mounds brushing together one last time. Meg smiled and stroked Anna's stiff nipples, and knew she'd come. She dipped her fingers into Anna's wetness and sucked and licked them. She smiled and shuddered at the tangy sweetness of Anna's juice.

Her helpers moved in to complete the girl's preparation. As Meg watched, they slit her beautiful round belly, and emptied her slick inner organs into a large pan. Her belly was cleaned and filled with dates, apples, walnuts and honey, mixed with mounds of fluffy rice. They stitched her closed, and gently moved her to the roasting pan. The girls folded Anna's legs and filled her sweet pussy with the last of the stuffing. They eyed each other over Anna's glistening form as Julie whispered, "I'd have done her too, before I cooked her. This Anna is her finest yet!"

Meg stood at Anna's head, using Anna's beloved brush on the girl's golden hair. She stopped, set the brush down and frowned, then said, "That's what's missing! The pins!" Meg reached into the case and brought out Anna's cherished hat pins. She selected six firm cherries, and skewered each. Then, gripping each of Anna's breasts, Meg slid each pin through, from top to bottom, one straight down, and two at angles on either side, symmetrical and lovely to behold. The cherries glowed and the pins glittered. She wheeled the girl to the oven's red mouth, and the three women lifted Anna in her pan and slid the girl halfway inside.

"There, always with you." Meg brushed her hand over Anna's jeweled breasts, kissed her lips one last time, and stuffed an apple between the sweet girl's lips. "Now, girls. Push her in," Meg said, as she assessed the rounded curve of Julie's backside with a practiced eye. "The roasting may begin."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 714 milliseconds