Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock

Before long they exited his house, and were both walking back across the yard. I tossed my phone into the couch and rejoined them on the patio.

"Sorry about that." I spoke to both of them, but really - the apology was meant for Anna. She glared at me with fury, but I noticed that she suddenly seemed more comfortable in her suit. She no longer appeared to be in a rush to cover herself.

"No worries Tim." Bob said, placing the pitcher down on one of our tables, "Never gonna hear me complain about a beautiful woman in a bikini helping me out."

Anna blushed deeply, and I chuckled, "I guess that does make sense." I offered. I was ecstatic to hear Bob compliment her openly, but apparently his remark was Anna's queue to escape back into the pool water.

I decided to press, "Can you believe I had to talk her into wearing it?"

He replied, "You know, she told me, but I'm glad you did. Now everyone's a winner."

Anna's eyes were widened by the conversation, her blush was crimson, and I guess she felt the need to speak up, "Hello! I'm right here gentlemen! You're embarrassing me!"

Bob replied, chuckling, and handing me a glass of his drink, "You got absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about Anna, and I'm sure Tim agrees." Bob gave me a knowing smile.

I nodded as I took a deep sip, the alcohol from the morning clearly having a carefree effect on the vibe in our backyard. "Damn, this is good." I added.

"Thank you sir, been making it for years." I watched as he walked over to waters edge and offered a glass to my wife. Anna took a quick sip and also complimented the taste, "Wow. It really is good."

Bob nodded, pouring himself his own glass. "Careful with those, they're tasty, but they pack a punch."

The three of us settled into the patio, easing into a state of alcohol induced relaxation. I eventually joined my wife in the pool while Bob sat at waters edge. The conversation ranged from business to sports to entertainment, the cocktails kept flowing, and suddenly the three of us were all somewhat drunk.

Anna had seemingly now adopted the revealing suit like it was her second skin, entering and exiting the water without a care of Bobs lingering eye. As his state became more intoxicated his stares became more obvious. He definitely loved what he saw.

Anna had returned from the house with a tray of cheese and crackers, something to munch on. I watched as her glistening body bounced over to me, leaning down I stared directly at her massive tits. I couldn't help it, and a compliment escaped my lips, "Goddamn babe. Look at those things."

"Tim! We have company!" Anna scolded me, smiling with an embarrassed look on her face. She turned to walk over to Bob.

Bob had heard what I said, and had seen what I said it about. He stared right at her tits as she offered the plate to him. He spoke, "I have to agree with Tim. That top is all but a formality at this point." He blushed after the words escaped his mouth, realizing the comment may have been inappropriate.

Anna reacted, "Okay, that's it! Everyone's officially had too much to drink!"

Bob and I broke into a unified laughter, and Anna rejoined me in the water. We all lingered in silence for a moment, until Anna decided to suddenly give Bob a hard time.

"Why haven't you joined us in the pool, Bob, you afraid of the water?"

Bob replied chewing, mouth half full of cheese and crackers, "No suit, to be honest. Actually cant ever remember owning a bathing suit."

I sneaked up behind Anna, grabbing her waist. A couple hours had gone by and I was growing intoxicated by her exposed body. I wanted her, and I didn't care. I was also, drunkenly, absurdly, wanting her to give Bob another show. I whispered into her ear from behind. "It would really turn me on if you ditched your top."

She turned, facing me. "Tim, Bobs right there. Stop it." I could tell there was some excitement in her eyes, to go along with her intoxication.

I pressed her, "C'mon babe. Toss it, and then I'll kick him outta here so we can have some fun."

Anna looked right at me with sex in her eyes, whispering, "Fine, but don't get mad at me if you regret this."

I looked on, frozen, as she slumped under the water. She slowly untied her top, and suddenly her thin black bikini was floating in the water.

My dick stirred at the sight of it, and just when I thought she was done, I saw her playing around even deeper in the water. Suddenly another bunch of black fabric broached the waters surface. My wife had removed her G string!

I immediately went erect at the sight of it, and Anna stared at me with a teasing look in her eye. She grabbed her newly removed suit, balling it up in her palm. Inexplicably, she tossed it at Bob.

"Found a suit for you!" she teased.

I couldn't believe it!

The wet fabric hit him dead in the chest, startling him for a moment.

Bobs face immediately revealed the knowledge that my wife was now naked. He grabbed the suit, bunching it into his pocket, jokingly. "Souvenir!", he shouted.

The guy was quick with the wit, I had to give him that much. Anna and I both laughed, but there was now an air of eroticism that permeated the patio.

Bob quickly grabbed his empty glass, shaking it around in joking complaint, ice rattling against the sides, "I could really use a refill, but I'm just so damned comfortable. I'd really hate to move."

Anna looked at me, blushing, but her eyes were semi glazed, the alcohol and her arousal were getting the best of her. She shrugged at me as if to say, "You asked for it."

I watched on in immense arousal as she slowly exited the pool. Her large breasts now jiggling free, her beautiful pale nipples extremely hard in the afternoon sun. Bobs jaw dropped open in response. Her gorgeous ass escaped the water, and when she turned - it was possible to catch a glimpse of her sex. I had never been so turned on in my life. I couldn't believe the shift in her demeanor, just weeks ago she was one of the most reserved and protective women imaginable. Now here she was strolling around our patio completely nude, our neighbor feasting on her body with his eyes. I knew the alcohol was partially to blame, but so was my constant prodding.

Bob and I both watched in a stunned daze as she sultrily strode across the patio. She grabbed the pitcher of mix from the table, and returned to him, leaning over. Her large tits swayed forward as she bent, hovering above his body. She topped his drink off, seemingly intoxicated with arousal, "There you go." she said, sexily.

Bob couldn't help himself. Slack jawed. "God damn! Those tits!" He looked over at me in incredulous fashion. I just smiled back proudly. He continued to gawk at her as she slowly returned to me in the water.

I had never felt so proud of her, so turned on by her. I looked up at him, smiling. "I know it Bob. I'm a lucky fucking guy."

Anna kissed me with furious passion, and I knew she was inflamed, she whispered to me, "Baby, I'm so horny."

She instinctively reached underwater, finding my erect dick and removing it from my trunks. To my complete shock, she shoved me inside of her.

I was beyond aroused, but also confused. I instinctively began thrusting into her, scooping her up and wrapping her legs around me. I didn't give a second thought to the fact that Bob was right there. I moved her up against a wall of the pool, propping her up and exposing her body as I fucked her. She began to moan without a care.

We were both lost in our lust, seemingly unconcerned with our neighbor. We had never done anything even remotely this risque. I was lost in passionate delirium until Anna startled me by screaming out in surprise, "Oh! Oh my God!"

She was looking to her left, towards the side of the pool, and more specifically - towards Bob.

I glanced over, reminded of his presence, feeling my first pangs of regret and embarrassment, until I saw him.

Bob was staring right at Anna, watching as I made love to my wife. That wasn't what shocked her though, what shocked her was the fact that he had exposed himself, and was jerking off as he did. But beyond even that, was the alarming fact that Bob was massively hung.

His hog was enormous, maybe eleven inches long and incredibly thick. His large hand was pumping away at his member as he watched me penetrate Anna. We both noticed his size immediately, and it stunned us equally. Bob saw us gawking at him, and apparently felt the need to speak.

"Fuck... I'm sorry Tim. Your wife really gets my motor going and I'm not thinking straight. I shouldn't have pulled this guy out. I'll tidy up." He was blushing as he began to attempt to stuff his engorged meat back in his shorts, but Anna interrupted.

"Don't! I... I don't mind...", she blushed as she spoke, never breaking eye contact with his cock.

She spun around, looking at me with glazed over eyes. "Fuck me baby." she whispered it. Her tits were spilling out over the edge of the pool, now resting on the smooth tile surface.

Who was this woman? And why did i adore her every ounce of being?

I thrust into her yet again, this time with aggression. I took her from behind with vigor and speed, she was bouncing back and forth responding to my thrusts.

I soon noticed that she was staring at Bob, and Bob at her, and it only served to stir my passion further.

Anna was moaning loudly, I began to worry that the entire neighborhood would hear her. Despite that, I reached under the water and clutched her hips tightly, and attempted to get her to pop.

Bob was lost in tunnel vision, and drunkenly spoke to my wife as he watched, "Damn Anna, you got me hard as a rock." I glanced over once again and saw his immense member, unable to believe that our harmless older neighbor was packing such heat. He drew attention to it by shaking it as he spoke to her. Just when I thought things couldn't get any more excitable, she complimented him, "That's a damn big cock Bob!"

Beyond the fact that I had never heard my wife use the word 'cock' before, and beyond the fact that she had just complimented the size of another man. I was already past breaking point. I erupted, as did she, her pussy tightening around my dick as I came. She moaned loudly, and then we heard Bob.

"Fuck yeah, give her a proper fucking." His words escaped through grit teeth. We both looked over to see him erupting, rope after rope of cum exploding from his cock, his massive balls contracting tight to his shaft as he came. He groaned as he had his orgasm.

Eventually we all came to a still, and silence suddenly occupied the patio. The absurdity of it all caused me to erupt into a laughter, which was eventually mimicked by Anna, and then Bob.

"Alright neighbor, I think we're heading in for the night." I said, exasperated.

Bob, coming to his senses, and concealing himself in his shorts, spoke.

"Jesus. What the fuck just happened?"

Anna laughed, and I replied, "I have no idea."

He stood, embarrassed, and red faced. "I'll get this stuff in the morning." Referring to the alcohol mix and glasses. He turned to walk back to his home, and stopped, "Thank you both for the world class hospitality." He said, with a smirk, and vanished around the corner.

My wife looked at me with a cocktail of emotions in her eyes, but all I could do was kiss her, with love and passion.

For whatever reason, Anna and myself didn't speak of the event for a few days. We were quieter than normal with each other, and I chalked it up to us both needing some time to digest the experience. It was clear our sex in the pool was some of the best we'd ever had, but the question was... why?

Anna finally brought it up over dinner one evening.

"Do you want to talk about the other day?", she asked, softly.

I feigned ignorance. "What's there to talk about? We had some drinks, and an incredibly beautiful woman caused two men to behave idiotically." I paused, smiling, "Its a tale as old as the earth itself."

"Not it isn't Tim. We're married, and married people don't behave that way."

"Bullshit Anna. Tons of married couples do things like that. There is nothing wrong with what happened."

My tone was harsher than I intended, and I softened it with my next question, "Why do you say that... Do you regret it?"

She was playing with the peas on her plate as she spoke, "No, I- I don't know."

I had to reassure her, to make her understand that it was okay to behave as she did, "I've never seen you so sexually free, so excited, you were like an entirely different woman."

That caused her to blush, "...I guess I had fun." she said, giggling.

I smiled at her, relieved by her response, "Not as much fun as Bob had."

That caused her blush to deepen, and she chuckled, "Yeah, what a perv."

I called her out, "Maybe, but I could tell you enjoyed teasing him."

Her nerves got the best of her, and she slipped up, replying "... I was just surprised by how big his honker was." When the sentence escaped her mouth, she shut down, blushing again. She quickly tried to form an apology, thinking she hurt me with the comment, "I - I'm sorry... I"

I wasn't an idiot, I knew his cock had intrigued her. "Babe, please. I know. Who would have thought that horny old goat was hung like a donkey."

She blushed, and we slowly finished our meal.

When I was fucking her in bed later that evening, I brought up Bobs size again, refusing to let her escape without admitting the truth. It sort of fascinated me to hear her discussing our neighbors manhood.

"Don't feel bad about seeing his cock sweetheart, I could tell you liked it."

She grit her teeth as i pummeled her from behind, surprised by my comment, "Wh-What? No- I..."

I slapped her ass, "Please Anna, you were staring at his cock the entire time I was fucking you."

She moaned, "No- I... I've just never.. Oh!... I've never seen one that big."

I leaned down and kissed her back, still pumping away, "I know you haven't, and you liked it."

She moaned loudly this time, and I implored her to tell me, "Just admit it!"

She groaned, "Ohh!" and grit her teeth, "Fine! You pervert! I liked it... Oh! It was big... and manly, and it turned me on!"

We both erupted into a mutual orgasm, collapsing into each other.

A few more days passed and I realized we hadn't seen Bob since that fateful afternoon. Finally, we bumped into each other in the front yard as I was heading into work.

He was somewhat awkward at first, mirroring our last driveway conversation.

Scratching his head as I approached, He began, nervously, "God, I don't want to make these talks a regular thing Tim. I'm just not sure I behaved appropriately the other day."

"You behaved same as us Bob, nothing to be worried about. We all had quite a few drinks." I paused, deciding to admit to the next bit, "Besides, I've been trying to get Anna to loosen up for years now, glad its finally seeming to work."

He seemed relieved once again, "That wife of yours, I don't have to tell you. She's something else." he paused, "If every Sunday played out like that, I'd die a happy man."

I laughed, "You and me both." I opened the door to the car, "I'll make sure to holler the next time we have a pool day." I chuckled, feeling oddly free by the comment.

"Much obliged." Bob said, grinning. As I drove into the office I couldn't help but shake my head in amusement over how strange and exciting things had gotten.

Upon waking the next morning I opened the bedroom curtains to see Bob yet again, shirtless and walking around in his bedroom. His torso was thick, muscular, and somewhat hairy. He noticed me, and gave me a goofy wave, which I reciprocated.

I headed into our bathroom just as Anna was exiting the shower. Her beautiful body immediately began to excite me, and I quickly had an idea.

"Your admirer is over there, waiting for you." I said it casually.

It was too early, and she didn't immediately know what I meant, "Huh?" she replied, yawning.

"Bob's waiting for you.", I said it with a knowing smile.

She blushed, smirking "What do you mean?"

"I just waved good morning, he's in his room."

"Pervert." she smirked, but she walked out naked all the same.

Her face was red, with no alcohol in her system to give her courage, but she willingly flashed him all the same. I saw her wave, her huge breasts bouncing as she did. She smiled wide, and did a flirtatious curtsy.

"Alright, that's enough. It's too early for this." she said, and moved to close the curtain. Just as she was about to slide them shut, she stopped, "Oh." was all I heard her say. It was softly said, with a sexual tone.

I was brushing my teeth, watching her from inside the bathroom door. I had no view of the window, or Bob. She slowly sat down on the edge of the bed, watching him.

"Well Tim." she said. "Our neighbor is flashing his big piece of meat at your wife again." She chuckled, absurdly. I almost dropped my brush, and spoke with a mouth full of toothpaste, "You're joking."

"No... I'm certainly not. He's naked, and he's jerking his big cock for me." she paused, biting her lip. "God... That thing is huge." the last words escaped her mouth with a huskiness. I looked on as she instinctively spread her legs, exposing her pussy just to him for the first time.

I became impossibly excited, I had to have her that instant. "Alright Anna, close the damn blinds!" I began removing my pants as I said it.

She looked in my direction, with a sarcastic, pouty reply, "Aww, do I have too?" It was said in jest, but it excited me beyond measure.

"Close them!"

She smiled, standing up. I saw her wave goodbye to Bob, pointing to her wrist as if to indicate she was late for work.

As soon as she shut them I attacked her.

We fucked three times that morning, and neither of us made it to work.

A couple more weeks went by without much development, until something incredibly naughty, and incredibly erotic, changed things drastically.

Anna and I had just finished eating a lovely dinner, accompanied by a few glasses of Cabernet. We were lounging on our couch when my phone rang, it was Bob. I found it odd, because he had only called me a handful of times in the months that we'd known him.

"Neighbor." I answered it, as a I took a sip of wine.

"Timothy." He replied, jokingly.

"How can I help you?" I said.

On the surface, his voice was calm and deliberate, but there was an undertone of nervousness hidden in his words, "Hey man, I think I'm kind of fucking up this casserole that I'm making, and I need to bring it to this party for a friend tomorrow. Don't suppose there's any chance I could borrow Anna for awhile?"

I sat up, suddenly at attention. I wasn't sure how to react to the request - it was completely out of the blue. I stood up and walked slowly into the other room, "I- Uh. Yeah. I don't see why not. Let me see if she's available."

I paused, continuing, my words careful, "You just need help with a casserole?" I wanted him to be clear with me.

"Well sure, oh. I also wanted to give her the bikini back."

I had forgotten that he even had it. "Oh. Well that's sure to make her blush. I think she forgot that you even had it." I chuckled, awkwardly.

"Good! She deserves a little embarrassment. Teasing an old man like that." he laughed.

I don't know why I said what I said next, but I did, "Yeah, the nerve of this woman. You should probably teach her a lesson Bob." I said it somewhat jokingly, but the words hung there in dead air.

Bob replied, seemingly hinting at something, "You know what Tim. That's a great idea. I'll give that wife of yours a taste of her own medicine."

My face flushed, and I became filled with an odd, confused excitement, but I replied, "Alright. I'll send her on over."

"Good man." he replied, hanging up the phone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds