• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Annabell
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Annabell

I love the smell of a woman. If she's fully dressed or totally naked, like Annabell now, I could always smell her. If she was hot to fuck I could smell her throught her closes, from down the hall, across the street, like a female-finding radar. That's part of the reason I'm the apartment complex's "Private Dick". I always know when a woman needs a hard cock and my hard cock is always ready to service a needy woman. But when a woman was like Annabell now, dripping in her own piss and pussy juice and almost reeking with the wonderful aroma of her shit, I just have to empty my balls! And Annabell wouldn't be one of my fuck partners if she didn't also know it.

She laid her legs on my shoulders and kept telling me to come, baby, come! My dick was as hard as when I woke up and my balls let go as I hungrily sucked her ass-hole and a few drops shot out of my dick-hole onto the tub rim. It was just a few drops, not the thick, heavy cum I gave her the first time yesterday afternoon, but a watery, thin cum that was almost embarrassing! But it was enough because the release was the same. I gave her ass-hole a good licking as my cock went limp and she sighed with pleasure and let her legs open and slide down my arms and I licked and sucked her open fuck-hole.

"Oh, baby, don't stop," she sighed, her voice horse. I looked up between her open legs and her two large tit's, her eyes closed in pleasure. I stood up and turned on the faucet and let the water warm and closed the shower door. When the water was warm I turned on the shower and let the water wash over us and wash the piss down the drain. I sat beside her on the rim. She was still on her back, her tit's pointing at me. It was to much and I took a hard nipple in my mouth and slid my hand down her legs, squeezing them. "Didn't you get enough?" she sighed.

I let her tit slide out of my mouth long enough to say, "I never get enough of a sexy cunt like you," and took her other tit in my mouth.

"Thank you, darling. But I'm beat. Can we go to bed?" "I thought that was the idea when we made this date," I said.

"I mean to sleep, you silly fucker," she laughed.

We took a nap for several hours after a shower and after I helped her get into a fresh pair of sheer, tan thigh-high stockings which I insisted she put on if she wanted to keep my interest. She told me she had a lot more fun things to keep up both my interest and my cock. I told her my balls were empty and she smiled and told me it was because she was the best fucker of all the women I serviced in the complex. I told her it was because she had the best smelling and best tasting ass-hole in the complex and we fell asleep with my head next to her ass so I could dream about licking, sucking and fucking Annabell's delightful love-hole's until we woke up and started the fun again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Annabell
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds