• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne & Jack
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Anne & Jack

'Anne, I've taken Little Jill to Roswell Park to watch the Jr. Varsity Football game they have. We should be home around 7:45. See you then. Jack' with his signature on the bottom.

She didn't know what was going on! She felt confused as hell as what to do. She was torn between her love of Jack as a brother and was starting to see him as something more. She got up and grabbed her purse and retrieved her phone.

'Jill, I need to see you.' She texted Jill.

'Ok, everything ok?' Jill replied about 2 minutes later.

'Define OK! I'm coming over.' She replied and walked out the door locking the house up. She got in her Volkswagen Jetta and left.

________________

"Well, what has got you up in a tizzy?" Jill asked as Anne walked into the Wilson residence.

"You got a bottle of wine? I think I need that drink I missed back in February!"

They went out back and settled in the patio chairs near the pool which was now covered being late fall. Jill poured Anne a glass.

"Are you ok Anne?" Jill asked as Anne sat there looking at the trees further down.

"Did Mike tell you about the helicopter getting shot at?" Anne asked.

"Yes!" It suddenly hit Jill "Jack was flying it?!" More of a statement than question.

"Yeah, he was flying. I found out by watching the local news last night." Anne said as she sipped some wine so she could whine.

"He didn't call and tell you did he?" Jill saw where this was going.

"Nope, in fact when he came in and I proceeded to scare the shit out of him by turning the lamp on, I asked him how his day was and he lied to me. He told me that it was a normal day and he responded to a few calls."

"You called him on it didn't you?" After taking a sip of red wine.

"I did more than that, I slapped him. I was pissed that he lied to me. It scared me seeing that on the news. My brother who has been helping to take care of me and LJ lied to me about his safety. He lied about getting shot at by some fucking criminal who decided to unload a few dozen rounds at a helicopter." Anne was crying.

"I told him I couldn't lose him and that I need him Jill. I looked into his eyes and saw love for me Jill and then he kissed me." At that Jill was surprised. "He kissed me and I returned it Jill. I felt as if I was kissing Jim when it happened. I don't know what to do Jill!"

"Yeah, I can see why. Your brother who you love is living in your home and helping to take care of LJ and you, and you think you have fallen in love with him. That about right?" Jill said adding everything up.

"Yeah, isn't that a bitch." Anne replied crying.

"How does he feel?"

"He kissed me; I guess that is a clear way of how he feels."

"You two need to talk. I know your still feeling the loss of Jim and I'm not saying you should feel the love for Jack, but Jack has essentially filled the shoes that Jim was wearing."

"He made me dinner 2 weeks ago and he ended up letting me see a side of him that I don't believe anyone in the family has ever seen. He was married Jill. He never ever told anyone he was married because it hurt so much."

"You mean Jack was married and even your mother didn't know."

"Yeah, he got married to a woman named Nishi in Hawaii in 2004. She was a businesswoman and was in Thailand when the tsunami hit. He waited for 6 days before he found out."

"I'm sorry Anne. I honestly don't know what you should do."

"Oh God, I didn't even realize it." Anne began to cry even more. "Yesterday was November 20th. That was the day he married Nishi."

"I need to go talk to him. Whatever happens Jill, will you support me?" Anne asked crying.

"Anne, I have been your best friend through the best of times and the worst of times. Nothing is going to change that. Do what you need to do. If I need to keep LJ for you, I will."

"Thank you Jill, it's getting late and Jack should be getting home with LJ in a few minutes." Anne left and headed home to face Jack.

_____________________

Anne pulled up into her driveway right next to Jack's Edge. She got out and walked to the door. She braced herself for whatever was to come as she turned the door knob and walked in. She opened the door and saw Jack on the couch with her baby Jill on his chest and very much asleep. She walked in and put her purse down on the table and joined Jack on his right side.

"Hey" She whispered to him.

"Hey Anne, I just changed her and finished feeding her." Jack whispered as well.

"You must have gotten back early." She said as it was only 7:45pm.

"They called it in the 3rd quarter. Mercy Rule."

"Ah, must of been a very high score." She stated as mercy rules in football required a very high point difference.

"83 to 7" Jack said.

"Damn." She responded.

"Anne, can we talk once we put Jill down?" Jack asked knowing they needed to talk.

"Yeah, I would like that." Anne said.

About 45 minutes later they had put Jill into her crib in Jessica's room and walked down stairs. There was awkward silence for about 2 minutes before Jack started talking.

"I'm sorry for what I did last night. I'm living with you and Jill and I should have been honest with you about what happened to me and my copilot last night. You see" Jack moved towards her "I didn't want to worry you as I know you are still feeling Jim's death. I also felt ashamed for the thoughts I had as I declared an emergency last night and was losing engine power." He had tears in his eyes.

"Yesterday was 12 years since I married Nishi. I thought last night to myself that 'It would be a good day to die and join my long lost wife.'" He cried out. "I had that thought in my mind and the only thing that brought me back to my senses was you. I know that my death would have hurt you and Jill the most. I found myself telling me to live so I could love you. That is why I kissed you last night. Please forgive me but I feel as if I have hurt you and need to leave. I can't stay here and do this to you or myself." Anne put her hand to his cheek to make him look into her eyes. She just looked into his eyes which were teary as were hers.

Slowly she moved to his face and turned her head and locking lips with him. She showed him that it was okay as she pushed against his mouth with her tongue. He accepted and opened up to her as he wrapped his arms around her. He reached down and picked her up with grace. She wanted the love and passion that could only be placated with his acceptance of her. He moved over to the couch and dropped her down onto the couch while still kissing her. He moved to be on top of her and she pushed him up.

"I don't know where we go from here Jack, but I do know that I love you." She moved her hand to his cheek and rubbed it with the top of her hand. "Take me to bed Jack."

He got up and moved to her side and put his right arm under her back and his left under her knees and picked her up. He carried her upstairs and into her bedroom kicking the door to when he passed. He gently lowered Anne to the bed. He took off his shirt off revealing his nice abs and shoulders that he earned from years being in the marines. He pushed his pants down with his boxers in one motion. He stood before his loving sister naked.

His Marine tattoo which showed the symbol of the United States Marine Corps and had Semper Fi below it on his left breast. She had only seen it in a photo he had on his Facebook account. "It's beautiful Jack." He moved over to the bed and lay next to her.

She sat up and pushed her shirt up over her to reveal her upper body which was littered with scars from the previous operations she underwent in August. He moved his hand to her chest and felt her skin. She slowly reached behind her back and unclasped her bra and allowed it to fall. She reached back to his head and pulled him to her. She kissed him with want and desire. She unbuttoned her pants and with him on her left and her on the right side, together pushed her jeans down her legs. Jack sat up and went to her legs and pulled her them off. She spread her legs out as he went between them.

"Wait" She said as she looked at her ring. She had never taken it off except for medical exams that required her to. She reached to pull it off, but Jack reached for her hand to stop her.

"You don't have to take it off."

"I will never forget you Jim but I do have to move on." She pulled the ring off and kissed it. She got up and moved to her dresser and put her ring next to Jim's in the Jewelry box.

She rejoined Jack and pushed him down onto the bed. She got on top of him and stroked him a few times. He was hard for her in no time. He was rough and big with 7 inches ready to play. She moved directly above his pelvis and lowered herself down onto him impaling herself.

"Hmm!" As she sank to him. Only one other man has been with her and that was Jim. She felt him inside her and allowed herself to accustom to his differences.

She slowly began rocking up and down on Jack while looking into his eyes. She had only ever experienced love like this from one man and he had given her everything for the last 20 years. But now a new man was giving her something she was enjoying. Jack's eyes drew her in as they were pitch black almost like a black hole that sucked her in.

She leaned down and kissed him. She broke the kiss and just lay a top of him. He began to jack hammer into her with his 7 inches. She just lay there and took all the pounding he could give. She was building to an orgasm as he worked her and was doing all of the motions.

"Oh fuck Jack, please love me."

He did just that as he continued to thrust into her and in one swift motion rolled her over and he got onto his knees while still being inside her. He put his hands on her legs and pushed them up. He began thrusting into her hard and saw her beginning to glow as their passion took them to a new place.

Suddenly Anne began to grasp his shaft with her walls. She was in mid orgasm and cumming around his cock. He felt the sensation building and continued to thrust while she gripped at him.

"Oh god! Jack!" As she moved her hands onto her boobs and gripped them hard as she was in the midst of a powerful climax. He thrust even harder as he neared his.

"Awh" Was all Jack could do as he unleashed a flood of cum into her as he slowed down to just a few thrusts a minute. He kneeled there looking over his beautiful younger sister with her scars of life. He rubbed his hand over the horizontal C-section scar and looked at the scar on her left side.

He couldn't help but think that he was lucky to have her still. He began to cry at that thought and fell next to Anne.

"Jack, it's ok." Anne said as he turned to face her.

"I don't know what I would have done if I lost you Anne. I love you." As he cried.

"You didn't lose me and I am right here with you. I know this is the first time you've loved since you lost Nishi. I love you too as you have helped me in my time of need and have been there to catch me, hold me and talk with me."

Just as she finished that LJ began crying. "I'll be right back." Anne said as she got up and got a shirt out of the dresser and left the room.

Jack lay there in the bed trying to figure out how he had gotten to this point. He loved Anne but didn't know how this was going to work out. He was her brother for all things he had to consider. He didn't realize Anne had come back into the room until he heard LJ laugh.

"LJ says your showing yourself Jack" As he was laying naked in the bed. He pulled up the covers as Anne sat down next to him with LJ in her arms. "Had to change her diaper and now she is wide awake. Can you hold her so I can use the bathroom?" Anne asked.

"Yeah, LJ your all mine now." He said as Anne handed her to him. "Yes you are! You're getting heavier by the day little Jill. You look just like Jessica when she was a baby with the blue eyes."

Anne used the bathroom and brushed her teeth before returning to the bedroom. She looked at Jack who was making faces at LJ in an attempt to entertain her. She moved over to the bed and sat down.

Jack looked at her and saw tears coming from her eyes. He touched her face, seeing how this was upsetting her. "Don't cry, I'm sorry Anne."

"I'm crying because I see how great a father you can be to her." She sniffled.

"Here, I'll go put LJ back down to sleep." Anne said.

"No it's ok; I'll do it as I have to use the bathroom." He got up holding LJ, putting his boxers on and walked out into hall and into LJ's room. He walked back out a few minutes and went into the hall bathroom. He stopped at her door upon exiting.

"Good night Anne." He said standing at the door.

"Jack, please sleep with me tonight." Anne said knowing that he was going to go into the guest bedroom unless she offered for him to sleep with her. He walked in and closed the door behind him and turned up the baby monitor before crawling into the bed and cuddled up behind Anne.

"I love you Jack. I know this is hard for you but know that I love you."

"I know Anne and I love you." Jack responded as they drifted off to sleep.

______________________________

Anne woke up to the sound of Jessica calling her name. 'Shit, they are early and oh shit'.

"Jack, you gotta get up, you over slept and have to be at work in an hour." As she shook him.

"Shit!" He said loudly.

"Jessica is here too. Go get a shower and go to work. I will deal with her." Anne said as she kissed his cheek.

Anne got some clothes on, ran to LJ who was still asleep and grabbed her knowing a baby could distract any woman. She walked down the stairs to greet Jessica and Amy.

"Hey Jessica, Amy I was just getting dressed. Jack is in the shower. How are you two?" Anne said.

"Oh, were just doing fine. We figured we would surprise you by dropping in early." As Jessica hugged her mom. "Jake texted me and said he had a project to turn in today so he won't be here until tomorrow morning."

Jack came down a few minutes later and said hello to Jessica and Amy before running out the door. He may just make it to work in time.

Amy left and Jessica began a conversation.

"So mom, how have you been?" Jessica asked a few minutes after Amy left.

Anne was holding LJ. "I'm doing okay, just been busy taking care of LJ, and teaching. Jack has been here helping take care of her when I'm busy at school or out shopping. Me and Jill went shopping last Saturday and Jack was kind enough to keep her while we shopped for 4 hours."

Anne looked as Jessica and knew she couldn't hide behind LJ. Jessica was sleeping with Jake after all.

Jessica just looked at her and moved her hand to Anne's shoulder to get her attention. "Mom!" Anne looked. "Tell me!"

Anne began to cry as she felt exposed. She had just begun a relationship with Jack and her own daughter could read through her and see she had feelings.

Anne began to cry while holding LJ. "I can't Jessica. It is hard to explain and I don't feel ready to tell it yet." Just as LJ spit up on Anne's shirt.

"Well, when you feel ready to tell me, I will be here ready to listen and not judge." Jessica just looked at Anne. "Here, give me LJ and go clean yourself up." Stating as LJ had spit up on Anne.

Anne went upstairs and went into the bathroom. She just leaned against the wall and began crying and slowly eased to the floor. She didn't know where this was going and felt at a complete loss in her life not knowing which way was up or down, left or right. What had she started she still didn't know. She was there for 20 minutes before she got up, ran through the shower and went back down stairs to Jessica who was laughing with LJ being a loving and caring sister.

"So, practicing your mother skills on LJ?" Anne asked trying to poke into the mind of Jessica.

"Maybe, I would like to be a mom one day." Jessica looked at LJ before continuing. "I just don't know if that is possible with the life me and Jake have chosen. I love him mom but if I can't give him children then what are we doing?"

"Being a wife isn't all about loving him and giving him kids. It's about the journey that you both take together. That is one of the things I have lost. I miss Jim so much but I also know that he has inspired so many others while he was here." Anne cried.

"I know mom, I just want what you have. A family of my own; to be called mom or honey." Jessica said as she approached Anne. "Thank you mom, I never said it enough." Jessica kissed Anne.

"So, who is cooking the Turkey tomorrow?" Jessica asked.

"Jack is cooking the Turkey. He actually is a pretty good cook. He said he learned more in the Marines than killing, surviving and flying." Anne commented as she realized she need to take a dose of her own advice about what it is to be a family in regards to Jack.

__________________

Anne was quite restless and woke up at 5:30am and went down and into the kitchen. She was joined by Jack a few minutes later who came up behind her as she looked out the window of the kitchen.

"Hey Anne. Tough sleeping?" He asked and she turned around.

"Yeah." As she kissed Jack on the lips. They shared tongue while the coffee was brewing. They kissed for a long time and didn't notice as Jessica came down the stairs and stop at the entrance to the kitchen.

Anne broke the kiss as she saw her. Jack looked and saw what Anne was looking at. Jack walked away and went into the Living room as Jessica came in. Jessica approached the counter and began making her a cup of coffee.

"Jessica, I'm sorry. I should of told you yesterday about me and Jack." Jessica just looked at her mother as she said that.

"What is there to tell?" She said and walked back upstairs and into Jake's room closing the door.

Anne thought to herself, 'there was plenty to tell, but what to tell would be hard.'

Jake showed up a few hours later and the Wilson's joined for the Thanksgiving Dinner. It was a sad occasion for Anne but she hid it well. This was the first time she had been without Jim in 20 years.

They ate after sharing their various thanks. Everyone was enjoying talking and catching up, even sharing memories of Jim as times.

_____________________

Anne was in the living room drinking a cup of coffee the next morning when Jessica came down and joined her while Jack and Jake were still asleep. Anne had LJ in her lap.

Anne decided to just tell Jessica. "Jessica, I'm sorry. I should have told you Wednesday that me and jack grew very close these past few months."

"I could see it mom as you had it written all over your face." Jessica commented and drank some of her coffee.

"It just kind of happened. He would never try to replace your father. I just felt lonely and Jack was there. I love him as a brother and I am beginning to love him as something more."

"Well I know this for sure, you have been through hell these past six months and I completely understand mom."

"Thank you Jess, please don't tell anyone this. Jack and I need to figure this out."

"You guys would be a good couple mom. Jack is a very nice guy. He got hit on so much on the cruise ship by married women. It was funny considering he was with Amy during those dinners. It made me laugh."

Anne smiled at that, he was a very handsome guy and had the heart to go with it. She was indeed in love with Jack.

______________________

Anne returned to her routine of teaching after the holiday weekend. Jack was working mostly night shift now and they ended up only seeing each other in the evenings for the longest time. It was around Christmas that they found themselves being together for a few days.

"Hey Jack, I have a question for you which is of a serious nature." Anne asked as they were on the couch after she had put LJ in her crib.

"Okay, what is on your mind?" Jack asked as he turned the TV off giving her his full and undivided attention.

"You have been here since Jim has died. In that time since I have grown to admire you, feel comforted by you and have fallen into love with you. We have had a night of love and passion." Anne said as she began to show tears.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Anne & Jack
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds