• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Holder's House Pt. 01

Annie Holder's House Pt. 01

12

Annie Holder used to live two doors away from me through the seventies and into the early eighties as I grew up, living with Foster parents long term in a Yorkshire village in England.

I first met her when I was 7 years old. She would give biscuits with butter on to my friends and me if we knocked on her door. That was, until my Foster Mother told me to stop going there.

Annie was a Widow, and at the time of this account, starting in September 1981, she would have been in her late 60s, not much over five feet tall with slightly stooped shoulders.

She was a little overweight with large hanging breasts and straight shoulder length, white hair. She used to wear patterned knee length dresses, donning a headscarf and a gabardine raincoat when she went out.

At the same time I was nineteen, six feet tall, slim but well built as I used to play rugby. I had short, dark hair and was clean-shaven.

At eighteen I had become a bit of a rebel. Annie Holder's garden and house often cropped up in my escapades. The garden of Annie's semi detached house became a thoroughfare for my mates and me, lazily choosing not to walk around the road.

We played football on her rear lawn when she wasn't in, churning up her grass, I stole apples from her trees and got up to all sorts of petty crime including stealing underwear from her washing line.

Annie would come out shouting at us, brandishing a broom or a stick. Often she chased us on her own but sometimes with the enlisted help of her next-door neighbor, Eddie Hall who lived 3 doors from me with his wife, Dot.

Eddie was known in rumor circles as "a bit of a pervert" and a suspected peeping tom among other things. My Foster Mother had expressly told me to avoid their house and him in particular. Eddie was in his mid 50s, around five and a half feet tall, with a beer belly, thinning black hair and a black moustache. He wore black trousers with braces over pastel colored shirts with "Granddad" collars.

Being young, fit and cocky we taunted them and ran off laughing any time they tried to catch us doing anything, often name calling, "Slack Annie" and "Pervy Eddie".

One time after an unpleasant encounter she turned up at my home. We had let off fireworks outside Annie's window and rudely called her names when she screamed at us. My Foster Mother listened and placated her while I was sent upstairs.

As she left I heard her say, "I don't care if he is an adult. He's living at home. If he was mine he'd be slippered on his bare ass!" That was probably when ideas started to come into my head and I started fantasizing about Annie.

A week or so later I spotted Annie pushing some kind of package into Eddie's letterbox. It obviously wouldn't fit and I laughed as I stayed out of sight seeing her unable to get it in or out of the letterbox, eventually leaving it stuck there.

When she left and walked to the bus stop I sneaked in and managed to pull the package out myself, hoping it might be valuable.

It was three thin paperback books wrapped in plain brown paper. I was going to just toss the whole package in the garden, assuming it to be Mills and Boone rubbish she was sharing with Dot, but opened it with curiosity after seeing it was addressed to Eddie.

The top and bottom of the book pile were pulp-romance novels but between them was a science fiction novel about a thief who, after being tortured sexually by his cronies, had befriended visiting aliens and helped them to torture and kill humans in very graphic, sexually sadistic ways. I kept it for a while, but fearful of my Foster Parents finding it, I burned it.

What really got my mind racing was an incident about a month later and we had been almost caught using Annie's garden as our thoroughfare. Stupidly we had done this at the same time for several nights and on this occasion she and Eddie were waiting to ambush us, Annie wielding a broom and Eddie a long bamboo cane.

All of my mates escaped over the fence at the end of Annie's garden but I ducked behind a stone wall and blackberry bush between her garden and Eddie's. As I sat quietly I heard a bizarre but ultimately exciting exchange between them.

Eddie started it, saying, "I'd wipe the smile off his face!" I was stunned when Annie responded with, "I'd like to stick this broom up his ass hole!" They both laughed, Eddie adding, "I'd like to strip him naked, fuck his ass hole and fill his bowels with cum!" I was momentarily scared thinking that maybe this was all for my benefit and they knew I was there.

It wasn't, though. They really didn't know of my presence as they both walked off making small talk. The last significant thing I heard was again uttered by Annie, "I'd scrub his cock and balls with Vim and a stiff brush!"

My imagination went into overdrive after that, imagining fantasy scenarios where I was imprisoned and tortured in Annie's house by Annie herself. I tried not to imagine Eddie being involved.

A few days after my nineteenth birthday my Foster Parents sat me down to talk seriously. The general subject was the fact that in the eyes of the law I was considered an adult.

I had actually turned myself around a bit. I was on a bridging course at a local college and I was hopeful of securing a University place studying engineering. I hoped that would lead to a career in the design and development of mining machinery.

One Sunday, my Foster Father dropped the bombshell. If I was in trouble with the police, and especially if I was convicted of anything, I could kiss my chances of a place at a good university goodbye.

I assured them both that I knew that and that I had no intention of getting into trouble. My Foster Father informed me that I already was in trouble.

Annie Holder had been round stating that someone had been stealing her milk from her doorstep for some time. She knew that I had done it because she had seen me.

She had also had money taken from her kitchen and both she and Eddie Hall had seen me in her back garden. She was going to go to the police but had let my Foster Parents know, out of courtesy, before doing so.

I hadn't done it but my previous track record meant that my Foster Parents didn't fully believe me. With hindsight, it was something that couldn't really be proved but at the time it was a devastating allegation.

The outcome was an agreement by my Foster Parents that I would go to Annie's house that Sunday evening and talk to her myself.

I would apologize for any offence I had caused and any mischief I had subjected to her to in the last year. I would offer to do odd jobs for her as some form of recompense.

With apprehension, I wondered if this what was she wanted, that she was luring me in so that she could punish me physically. Her genuine shock when I knocked on her door told me that wasn't the case.

"What do you want?" she snapped. I had rehearsed what I was going to say, so I immediately responded. "I have come to apologize for all the hurtful things I've done to you and to see if I can make amends." She scoffed at this, responding with, "You've just come to see if you can get me to drop the charges!"

I nodded; saying that I would like her to drop the charges but that I had changed and I sincerely did want to make up for what I'd done in the past. She was visibly unmoved until I uttered the phrase, "You can punish me any way you want."

She invited me in, asking if I knew how to make tea and sending me through the living room into the kitchen to put the kettle on and make a pot. The kitchen was the same shape and size as ours but very old fashioned.

No cooker, a coal oven, a deep Belfast sink, a small fridge and a washing rack on rope suspended over the fireplace. Several stained but dry cloths were draped over one of the washing rack's beams. Upon closer inspection, one was an old pair of ladies' panties.

The kettle was a non-electric one and sat on the grate over the kitchen fire. It boiled quickly. I brewed a pot of tea and took it in to her on a tray with a clean cup and saucer, sugar bowl and milk that was already in a jug in the fridge.

I poured it in front of her, adding the milk to the cup first. "One sugar," she said. Holding her tea and sitting in an armchair she told me to stand up straight and answer some questions. "What do you think I should do with you?"

"Whatever you think I deserve." I replied. She sipped her tea before telling me, "Suggest something, then!"

I thought about my answer and decided to be upfront. "A few months ago, when you came to my house, you told Mum you would slipper me on my bare ass." I looked down at my feet, embarrassed at what I had said. She was obviously nervous herself, her cup rattling on its saucer as she spoke.

"Suppose I was to do that?" She snapped, "It doesn't even come close to what you deserve! You'd go blabbing about how I stripped you bare and tanned your ass! If that's what you are planning you might as well go now and I will call the police!"

I felt relieved that she hadn't contacted the police about the alleged thefts yet. I shook my head and assured her that I would tell nobody. I gulped, nervously. My mouth was dry and my head spinning.

She put her tea down, shakily and spoke, "I don't think you understand how much you hurt me. You don't know how much I want to humiliate you and cause you pain over and over again until you have learned your lesson. Do you hear me?"

I had to steel myself to speak the words I wanted to get out, to assure her that I was not bluffing. I croaked and stammered, "I heard you once with Eddie next door saying that you wanted to strip me naked, put things inside me and do things to my ... my ... err ... my genitals. If that is what it takes I will do whatever you want and I will let you do whatever you want to me." I found myself lost for further words.

She sat thinking, still shaking, sipping her tea. "Wait there and don't move!" She ordered and walked to the phone in the hall.

She closed the door, rang a number and had a short conversation, recounting everything we'd said before affirming, "Right," to several statements made by the person she'd called before saying, "Yes you'd better come round as you will want to be involved."

She came back into the room and sat again, breathing heavily. Suddenly she slapped the arms of the chair with her hands. "Right, if this is how you want to do it!"

She told me to go into the front room and sit at the dining table, a large oak one with matching dining chairs. She brought me a pen and a school exercise book that had around a third of its pages ripped out, probably for shopping lists.

She explained that I was to make a list of everything I had done wrong to her including anything I had stolen, how many times I had trespassed in her garden and anything of hers I had damaged. She asserted that I was to include everything and if I didn't know exact numbers I was to guess.

She closed the door and said to call her when I had finished. I began to write. The list was going to be a long one and I really had to guess at some of the numbers especially the times I had used her garden as a thoroughfare I made a best guess of about fifty times.

I gulped when I remembered stealing the books but reluctantly listed it with the other offences. Admitting to stealing her underwear from her washing line was deeply embarrassing, but I wrote it down.

The list went beyond one page downward, one per line. I started on the second page when the door opened and Eddie Hall walked in. I had guessed that he was the person Annie had called. He shouted at me to stand up. I stopped writing and stood in front of him.

He bombarded me with questions as to why I was really there, what I wanted, what my game was. I answered honestly, saying I was there to hopefully make amends and to accept whatever punishment Mrs. Holder decided I should receive. He said he would believe it when he saw it, and that he intended to see it with his own eyes.

He asked if I was recording and trying to trap Mrs. Holder. Was someone waiting outside ready to intervene? I assured him that neither was true. He made me turn out my pockets then lift my jumper and T shirt to check that I didn't have any means of recording on me. He told me to continue with the list and disappeared out of the door, closing it behind him.

I heard some of the conversation between them through the door. Eddie saying, "Opportunity of a lifetime you won't get another one." Annie saying "He's promised not to tell and if he signs..." Afterwards they were talking in unintelligible whispers. It sounded like they were working on something.

A few minutes later Eddie exclaimed loudly, "That's good enough. If he signs it, that's it for him, no backing out." This was followed by cackling laughter, with Eddie adding, "Oh yes we've got him good and proper!"

Eddie came back in first and asked if I had finished. I said that I had from what I could remember. He said I could add to it later. Annie joined us in the room.

She had a piece of paper with her, undoubtedly the words they had been working on. She said I was to start a fresh page, glancing at the list that covered two pages of the exercise book.

She dictated and I wrote. " Put today's date. Put your full name and date of birth and your address. Now write this exactly as I say it!"

I wrote the details exactly as she ordered me to and waited. She looked over the details first, and then started dictating, "I consent to submit my body to Mrs. Annabelle Holder for punishment as she sees fit. I hereby consent to obey her every order."

She waited until I had finished before continuing, "I consent to my punishment being observed and assisted by Mr. Edward Hall. I understand and agree that my punishment will begin today and will end when Mrs. Holder decides." She waited until I finished, checked it and had Eddie check it too. "Now sign it!" she ordered.

I signed it. She folded the page and using a letter opener she tore out the page cleanly. She asked if I had finished the list. I repeated what I had told Eddie, that as far as I could remember it was complete but that I would add anything later that I had forgotten.

Eddie nodded and she agreed, saying, "It'll do, now sign it!" I signed the bottom of the list. She picked up the book and walked out of the door with it, shaking her head and sighing as she read.

Eddie closed the door and shouted at me to stand up straight, spitting as he said it. He spat more instructions at me saying that when he ordered I was to obey straight away without question.

He rubbed his hands, laughed and spoke, "I don't think you know what you've let yourself in for, do you?" I shook my head. He shouted at me again, "When I ask you a question you answer me and you call me Sir, is that clear?" I nodded and responded, "Yes Sir."

He clapped his hands together. "Good, now when I tell you to you'll strip and put your clothes neatly on the chair, everything but your underpants and do it quickly!" I spoke, "Yes Sir."

He bellowed at me, "That was an order not a question, only speak when I ask you a question you need to answer, boy!" Red faced, he breathed heavily before standing with his arms folded by the door.

He grinned and looked me straight in the eyes before speaking. "Strip!" I began to undress, taking off my jumper and folding it neatly, followed by my T-shirt.

He told me to hurry up as I undid the laces on my trainers and removed them, placing them on my shirt, followed by my socks. He verbally hurried me more as I took off my jeans and folded them on top of the pile of clothes.

I stood in my black briefs, embarrassed at his stare, shaking uncontrollably with fear and trepidation. This was something I had tried hard not to imagine. He looked me up and down before making me turn around slowly while he watched and leered, rubbing his crotch.

"Hands on your head, boy!" He barked, "When I say move you walk quickly into the living room and stand up straight for Mrs. Holder."

He walked to the door and opened it. "Move and be sharp about it!" He ordered. I walked into the lounge, where Annie was standing, brandishing a large off-white tennis shoe that definitely wasn't hers. It even looked too big to be Eddie's.

I stopped and stood up straight in front of Annie. "That list makes interesting reading." She stated, sharply. "You've been a right little bastard to me haven't you?"

I nodded, not knowing what to say or how to address her. Eddie soon told me. "When Mrs. Holder asks you a question you answer and you refer to her as Mistress!"

Annie spoke to Eddie. "He stole that book that went missing. It was him" Eddie looked angry. "Little fucker! What did you do with it?" He asked me, angrily. " I answered, embarrassed, "I burned it, I'm sorry Sir."

He responded angrily, "You fucking well will be sorry boy. Your ass will pay for that, big time!" Annie smirked and said that she would let Mr. Hall decide upon my punishment for that and I wouldn't like it one bit.

She handed the slipper to Eddie, her hands shaking. I got the impression that this next step was an important one, no going back. She was going to strip me!

Eddie looked excited and wide eyed staring at my crotch. Annie hooked two fingers of each hand into the waistband of my briefs, her breathing fast and panting against my chest then my stomach as she leaned down, hands shaking.

"Go on, he deserves everything he gets! Strip him naked and let's get started!" Urged Eddie.

Annie made the decision. She crouched in front of me and yanked down my briefs, letting my semi erect penis spring out. Annie laughed nervously, "Not a very big boy are you?"

I answered, trembling, "No Mistress." Eddie never averted his gaze from my crotch and said, sniggering, "Looks like he's getting a lob on! How big is it when it's hard, boy?" "Six and a half inches, Sir." I answered.

Annie tugged at my full, dark pubic bush. Looking at Eddie she asked, "Have you still got a pair of dog clippers?" Eddie laughed and replied, "Yes they're in need of a clean up but they'll do the job. I've got a spare cut throat razor and a strop, too!"

Having taken the step to get me undressed completely Annie's confidence grew. "Step out of those underpants!" she ordered. I did as she asked. Eddie picked them up and took them out of the room.

Annie grabbed my penis in her hand, squeezing it before pulling back my foreskin roughly. "This won't escape punishment either, you know that don't you?" She asked quietly, whilst pulling my foreskin back and forward over my glans. "Yes Mistress." I stammered.

"Ooh it's getting harder!" She laughed and pulled my foreskin back sharply then continued to rub her gripping hand backwards and forwards across my exposed glans. It was painful, terrifying and yet strangely erotic.

At my age I couldn't help getting an erection and my penis was soon rock hard to her obvious delight. "Yes," she whispered, "I have lots of plans for this grubby little cock to make you pay!" She stopped rubbing and turned around to take a dirty white shoelace from the shelf. It was the lace from the tennis shoe.

She wrapped it tightly around the base of my penis several times before pulling it tight with a granny knot then a neat double bow. My erection was now going nowhere as my penis swelled and throbbed. It stood out and up like a flagpole on a foreign embassy.

Eddie stopped in the doorway watching the action as Annie struck my erect and coloring penis with the back of her fingers, striking the shaft with her nails.

She grabbed again, digging her nails into the tender, taut flesh of my shaft. She sighed and beckoned Eddie in with the tennis shoe, taking it from him and flexing it.

She turned to Eddie. "Best you tell him about tonight and arrangements for after. You remember them better than me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Annie Holder's House Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds