Annie's Family Vacation Ch. 01

The officer slipped his cock from the confines of Annie’s cunt. It glistened from the coating of her love juice. He then turned Annie around and threw her down on the bed facing the mirror by the Youth Center. Suddenly, Annie heard the front door open. The judge walked in and opened his black robe. As the black robe feel to the ground, Annie saw that he was naked and his cock hung down about 12 inches. The judge walked in front of Annie’s face and then moved to the side. He lifted his cock to her mouth.

“Suck it bitch. If you bite me, you’ll never see your family again.”

Annie opened her mouth. Her tongue shot out and she started licking the shaft of the judge’s dick. As his cock grew hard, he pushed the head toward her open mouth. Annie quickly engulfed the head in the warm confines of her mouth. Her tongue flicked the head of his cock in her mouth. He slipped his cock past the back of her throat and she gagged for a moment before it slipped deep down her throat. She felt his balls banging against her chin.

Her sons sat silently watching as their mother’s mouth was being raped by the judge’s long, hard cock. They had heard other boys tell stories of seeing their mother giving head to their father but they had never caught Annie in that position. They could make out the long cock slipping in and out of her throat. They saw their mother’s breasts jiggling with each stroke. Her nipples were hard and reaching out to the ceiling.

The judge’s cock stuffed Annie’s mouth. Even if she wanted to cry out, she could not. Suddenly she felt her legs being lifted from the bed. The officer lifted Annie’s hips off the bed and she felt him place his cock up against her tight asshole. He placed his hands on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Her mind was on the hard cock slipping in and out of her throat, so when he pushed his cock against the tight ring of her asshole, the head slid in without much resistance. Her pussy juices had lubricated his cock so that after a few strokes, he had buried his cock deep in her ass. The officer and the judge then began working in unison. The judge would pull her face against his crotch and the officer’s cock would slip partially out of her asshole. The officer would grab her hips and shove her back onto his piercing cock, allowing the judge’s cock to slip up her throat. This pushing and pulling went on for what seemed like an eternity, until both the officer and the judge shoved their cocks as deep as they could and emptied their cum into her ass and throat. They then slid their massive tools from the confines of her body and allowed her to crumble down onto the bed.

Chun had watched his wife being face fucked and fucked up the ass. His rage grew first against the officer and the judge for degrading his wife that way and then against Annie because she seemed to be enjoying this and she had never allowed him to do these things to her. But now, she had allowed these strangers to treat her like a fuck toy. She had not fought against them but rather had appeared to be a willing partner.

Her sons had watched Annie’s performance and had been aroused by their mother’s sexual ability. The matron walked over to them and asked, “How would the two of you like to use those young cocks of yours on a real pussy?” The boys looked at each other and smiled. She led them to a wall with a black rubber flap. They did not realize that the flap covered an opening into their mother’s cell. The officer and the judge lifted Annie off the bed and carried her to a long bench with a black flap. They laid Annie down and lifted her legs, which were shackled into place on the wall. Her legs were spread apart exposing her freshly fucked cunt to the black flap. The officer pushed her forward until her cunt disappeared into the flap.

The boys stood there surprised by the sudden appearance of a woman’s cunt.

“Who is that?”

“Just someone who needs to be fucked. Are you two studs up to it?”

Annie’s older son dropped his pants and guided his cock to the waiting cunt. His young dick slid in with one stroke. The cunt felt warm and slippery. He began pistoning his cock in and out of the cunt. The warm pussy juices flowed over his young cock. He felt the woman’s cunt muscles tighten around the shaft of his cock. After a couple of minutes, he shot his load into the waiting cunt. His younger brother, who had dropped his pants and whose cock was pointing directly at the gaping cunt, soon replaced him. The boy slid his small cock into the slippery cunt and he began to hump the well-fucked cunt. As he fucked the cunt, he ran his fingers along the woman’s ass and felt a slippery substance dripping out of her asshole. He fucked the waiting cunt harder and harder. As he started to cum, he realized that the cunt he was fucking must belong to his mother and that it was the officer’s cum dripping from her gaping asshole. As he bathed her insides with his semen, he looked over at his brother.

“No!!!! We just fucked mom! What should we do?” “I know what I want to do. Right now, I want to fuck her asshole. Get out of my way.”

With that, her older son shoved his cock into Annie’s gaping asshole, which was lubricated by the officer’s cum. Annie felt the young cock stretch her anal ring. She felt his cock work its way deeper into her rectum. He stroked deeper and harder each time. As her ass muscles tightened their grip around his young cock, he came again. He slid his cock out and walked away from his mother’s open pussy.

On the other side of the wall, Annie had passed out from the constant fucking and the constant manipulation of her nipples by the judge and the officer. Across the room, Chun saw his wife’s eyes shut and her head slip to one side. He could not tell if she was giving the judge another blowjob or if she was slipping into a state of euphoria.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds