Annie's First Love

I got off the bed, stood in front of her and still holding the dildo in one hand grabbed her thighs close to her belly so I could get a good grip and pulled her right to the edge of the bed with mock roughness.

I took hold of her right leg and held it straight up against my body with my left arm, hugging it close. She kept her left knee bent and her leg wide open. I took hold of the dildo close to the end and massaged the head up and down her labia and clit.

"Really Annie," she said in a tone to let me know she was serious, "be careful with that thing, it might be too big." And referring to the way I had just penetrated myself added, "Don't push it in fast like you just did."

I definitely didn't want to do anything to hurt her and thought about getting a smaller dildo. But although she was clearly a little frightened she was obviously in desperate need of gratification and I thought there was also an implicit desire to try the 'whopper'.

I put the head against her opening and gently pushed with a slight twisting motion to ease it in. She responded by slightly pushing back to let me know it was alright. I paused and brought my left hand down, still with my arm around her leg, and began to gently fondle her clit.

She got much more excited and arched her back a little and very unselfconsciously started to tease both nipples between thumb and forefinger. It was thrilling to see her getting herself off like that.

As I eased the head of the dildo further in her mouth and eyes opened wide and she gave a small jolt as the full width finally went inside her.

I was worried about her and said, "Is that OK?"

Her words came out one at a time and very slowly, "... oh ... it's ... so ... fucking ... big... oh ... fuck ... yes ..."

I gently fed more of it into her and she kept up a steady but tiny humping motion against it.

I got on my knees so I could be closer to her and I cuddled my head against her thigh as I rubbed her clit and kept easing the dildo slowly further in. Finally it was all the way in.

Seeing her like that, swamped by desire and vulnerable and beautiful made me want to be so gentle and caring and loving towards her. I wanted to do anything I could to please her.

I was captured not by my own lust but by hers. I kissed her inner thigh more as an expression of love than to gratify her. I heard her give a sharp intake of breath and realised that my kiss had implied something else. I didn't want to disappoint her.

I kissed her again, this time further up her thigh and felt her push against the dildo. I started to gently work it in and out of her as I kissed my way closer and closer. We were soon in a rhythm and I was fucking her with the dildo and she was fucking it back.

I took my fingers off her clit and replaced them with my tongue. She started to moan and talk and was saying things like, "yes" and "oh fuck yes" and "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" and "please". But most of all, and most deliciously, she was saying, "Annie, Annie, Annie."

It was heavenly. It was so 'in my face' so to speak. She was so close to me and so into it and I was assaulted by the taste and smell of her sex and the feel of her clit on my tongue and her pubic hair in my face and she bucked so much I had to use my left arm to squeeze around her right leg and stop her slamming into my lips and teeth and face.

I pumped her faster and harder with the dildo and put all my weight into keeping her still so I could lick her clit furiously.

I don't know how long I fucked her and licked her like that but it seemed that with every moment she got even more excited and when she eventually did come it was such a release for both of us.

The knowledge of her orgasm racking through her body as I licked and fucked her was fabulous. I had such a sense of a job well done and I felt my earlier embarrassment at being a selfish lover completely wash away. I felt like I was a special person for having been able to take her to such a special place. I felt like I was a good lover and I felt very proud.

Once the rush of it all had subsided I slid the dildo out of her and got up and lay on my side on the bed next to her.

In the most nonplussed manner I could conjure I casually said, "Seemed to fit OK," as I brandished the dildo before her.

She took my face in her hands and said, "You wonderful, beautiful, crazy, muff diving lesbian."

And she kissed me and I kissed her back and we hugged. As we lay there together with our spent, naked bodies against each other I felt so close to her and so happy. It was like all of my sexual internalisation of the years gone by and the barriers I had worked so hard to keep up came crashing down. I felt liberated and I realised how alone I had been up until that point.

I don't think either of us yet knew exactly how we felt about the fact that we'd just had sex. But I knew I wanted to do it again and I felt relaxed enough with Jenny to just say so.

"I really enjoyed that," I said seriously but without being heavy about it. "Do you want to do it again sometime?" I hoped my tone was such that she would know it was OK if she didn't want to.

"Do I want to do it again sometime?" she repeated. "Sometime! Are you fucking joking? I want to do it every day -- fuck that twice a day -- from now on. God all fucking mighty Annie with your three dildos and two vibrators -- not to mention that tongue of yours -- I'll never need a man again! Fuck Annie. SOMEtime!"

She sat up and took me by the firmly shoulders and shook me, "Don't give me that fucking 'sometime' shit, girl, you and I are going to do it again ALL the fucking time. Do I make myself clear!?"

"I think I'm getting the general gist of where you're coming from my dear lascivious friend," I replied.

The day went on as normal and we did the grocery shopping and a few things like that.

There were two things that nagged at the back of my mind. Firstly, was I really a lesbian? I had never thought I was before and I looked at men and I lusted after the sexy ones. But I had certainly had great satisfaction in making Jenny come. I looked at her and I thought she was beautiful. Thinking about her body and vagina and clitoris and breast and nipples and lips made me respond physically with a hardening of my nipples and a tingling in my genitals.

The other thing was anal sex. On one hand I really felt open and trusting with Jenny. On the other I just could bear the idea of telling her I liked playing with and putting things in my ass. She would think it was disgusting and that I was disgusting and I just didn't want to wreck what was happening between us.

Later in the afternoon we were both kicking back watching TV and taking it easy. There came a point when there wasn't much on to watch and nothing obvious that needed doing. I wanted to raise the idea of having sex and I thought Jenny was thinking about it too because it was just a tiny bit awkward.

"Not much on, nothin' much to do, might just pop that DVD on whadda ya reckon?" I said as a slightly less direct way of bringing it up.

Jenny sprang into action. We both knew it was possible that friends could drop by so she said, "I'll get the DVD on and pull the blinds down. You lock the doors and get that box of goodies."

In about 60 seconds we were both naked on the couch and the toys were on the coffee table in front of us. We skipped past the scenes we'd watched the night before and started watching one with a nice looking guy and a rather petite redhead.

We sat next to each other and used one hand to fondle the other between the legs and the other to tease our own nipples. I was startled at how different it felt to have another person 'at the controls' as it were. It was far more intensely gratifying that I could ever have expected.

As we watched the redhead was swallowing the entire length of the studs whopping dick.

"How do they do that without gagging?" I wondered out loud.

"I know, it's incredible isn't it?" she responded.

Although we were both really enjoying ourselves we had by unspoken mutual agreement decided to make this a nice long slow session and we took our time as we gently fondled each other and watched the porn scene progress.

Soon the tables had turned and the guy was going down on the girl.

"He's not as good as you," said Jenny playfully.

"Goes without saying," said I. "Question is my dear, how good are you?" I added with raised eyebrows and a hint of a challenge.

"You'll see lover. You'll see," she promised.

"Sooner rather than later I hope," I said.

"All in good time my dear, all in good time," she teased.

Once the guy started to fuck the girl Jenny said, "Oh fuck yes. Dildo time."

We grabbed the box and Jenny took one of the medium sized dildos.

"Not the whopper?" I questioned.

"Don't get me wrong it was great but it's just a bit too much you know," she said.

"Yeah I know what you mean, I don't use it too much myself. What with having a tiny little virgin vagina you know," I said.

"Looked like you had a bit of experience this morning," she teased.

We resumed our positions fondling each other but this time using our spare hand to fuck ourselves with a dildo each.

It all got a bit much for me and I was very quickly in the sex crazed zone, unable to think of anything but sexual gratification. I started to fuck myself harder and move my hips back and forth to the rhythm of the dildo and Jenny's fingers on my clit. It was so wonderful to feel someone else's touch!

She must have sensed that it was all getting too much for me and she kept one hand holding her dildo inside her and one on my clit as she leant forward to look into the toy box. She close her legs to hold in the dildo and grabbed a vibrator.

My hand lost contact with her sex as she got off the couch and onto her knees in front of me, still holding her legs closed with the dildo still inside her. She had to stop fondling my clit to twist on the vibrator but I couldn't bear to be without the clitoral stimulation even for a second so I started to rub myself as well as masturbate the dildo in and out.

She was luxuriating in watching me get myself off.

"Annie, it is such a turn on to watch you do that and to think that you have been doing it in your room the whole time we've been living together," she said.

That just spurred me on and I fucked and rubbed harder and faster. Jenny opened her legs and let the dildo ease out and drop to the floor as she applied the vibrator to her clit with her right hand. She used her left to rub my thigh which egged me on more to show her how I fucked myself and made myself come.

I though she was just going to watch me and I was turned on by the idea of her seeing me come like that. But she wasn't just going to watch. She took hold of the dildo and began fucking me with it as I kept rubbing my clit.

I used my liberated hand to work my nipple and watched her face as she became entranced by looking at my vagina being fucked by the dildo she held.

I suppose the lust, dare I say hunger, in her eyes should have warned me but when she suddenly dove her face between my legs a thrilling jolt of anticipation shot through me as I realised she was going to lick me.

I got my hand out of her way and now had one for each nipple as she continued to fuck me with the dildo in one hand and hold the vibrator on her clit with the other.

Having Jenny's fingers on my clit had been very exciting but the feel of her tongue was nothing short of exquisite. It was so soft and felt so perfect in the way it massaged my clit. I had never really fantasised a lot about oral sex but I now knew why people loved it so much. Her mouth was so perfect for stimulating my clit and surrounds.

The gentlest touch of fingers or a dildo is rough compared to the sweet caress of soft lips and a flickering tongue.

As Jenny gratified my vagina and clit I felt an enormous up swelling of adoration for her. Having her head between my legs like that, so intimate with my body, so linked to me in such a private way, I just wanted to take hold of her and squeeze her and kiss her.

I wanted to reciprocate but all I could reach was her head so I put my fingers in her hair and caressed her scalp.

"Jenny, Jenny, oh fuck, oh fuck that is so fucking good. Jenny, oh fuck, Jenny," I said with my voice thin and feeble from lust.

She responded by licking me faster and fucking me even harder and I started to feel an orgasm rising in me from deep, deep inside.

When the orgasm struck it was hard and sharp and fast. Sometimes orgasms rack your whole body but this one shot all of its intense energy through my clit to a degree that it was almost painful.

As the peak quickly smashed through and over me I realised that I was squeezing Jenny's head with my thighs and crushing her head with my hands. She was still licking my now post orgasmically hyper sensitive clit and I quickly released her head to give my clit the space it needed to recover.

As I looked into her face I could see she was in a state of post orgasmic bliss herself. The vibrator had done its' job. She smiled at me with a self satisfied grin. But this was no laughing matter I was still desperate to hug and kiss her and I dragged her up onto me and kissed her passionately.

The taste of my sex on her mouth added to my sense of intimacy with her and I hugged her tight and rubbed my hands over her naked back and squeezed her ass cheeks before snuggling my lips against her neck to kiss her.

She could see that she had really done something special for me and looked happy and proud.

"Like that did you?" she asked with profound understatement.

"I just had no idea how good that was going to feel," I answered.

"I thought you were going to suffocate me you crazy bitch," she said.

"Not intentionally, my dear. You are proving to be quite valuable alive as it happens," I replied.

We put the toys back in the box and got dressed. I took the box back to my room and Jenny followed.

As I put them in the drawer she said, "By rights I should have some of those in my room."

"I'm sorry, I know I said you could help yourself anytime but I've changed my mind. I've seen you at work with these things and I'm worried you might over exert yourself. You can only use them under appropriate adult supervision. Me being the appropriate adult of course," I said.

"Right then. So what you are really saying Annie, is that in order for me to access the basic right, the most basic human right, that every woman has to vibrate her clitoris and insert a dildo into her vagina, I have to perform acts of lesbian sex with you?" she responded.

"I think that is a reasonably accurate summation, Jenny," I said.

"Does that make us official lesbians then?" she asked. Her tone was more serious but also had a note of intellectual rigor about it.

"Excellent question," I answered.

As we walked back to the lounge we began a dissection of the question.

"We are both women," I put forth.

"Agreed," she acknowledged.

"We are fucking each other," I asserted.

"Agreed," said Jenny.

"We intend to continue fucking into the foreseeable future?" I asked.

"I'd agree with that too," said Jenny. "Certainly fucking hope so anyway."

"Yes indeed," said I.

"Now there's no doubt that the ongoing fucking of one of the same sex does raise a valid question about the sexual orientation of the said fuckers," proffered Jenny.

"Yes, raises the question. But is it not true that the nature of ones sexuality resides within their heart and mind and is not determinable by the action of the body?" I responded.

"Perhaps," Jenny conceded, "but I for one could not contend that I do not lust after you my female friend."

"Nor could I," I agreed.

"So does that mean we are out and out lesbians or must we at this stage only conceded a degree -- a degree yet to be determined -- of bisexuality?" she asked.

"I think at the least we have to concede a degree of bisexuality," I said. "But we'd only qualify as fully fledged lesbians if we had no desire to fuck men."

"I think it has been established that I like to fuck men but what about you Annie? Is your virginity a result of a secret lesbian sexuality?" she asked.

"I'd say my virginity is more a failure of the opposite gender to produce someone sexy, kind and intelligent -- and not to mention available -- all in the one person," I answered.

"OK, so you got Ken and Barbie," said Jenney referring to the nick names of a couple we knew who were both gorgeous, "both naked, both willing and available. Who do you jump?" she probed.

"It's gotta be Ken," I said with confidence.

"Is that just because you haven't had a guy fuck you before though?" she cross examined.

"Nope. I mean she very good looking no doubting it but he's the one I'd fuck every time," I answered. "I do look at you and find you sexy. I do look at you and feel aroused. I do lust after the idea of doing it with you but Barbie just doesn't do it for me. Other women don't do it for me. You just do it for me."

"OK well I've got to confess I'd jump Ken say seven or eight times out of ten but I'd have a crack and Barbie the other two or three," confessed Jenny.

"OK well I'd have to concede that even though Barbie doesn't do it for me maybe if there was another woman who was my bestest friend in the whole wide world who I adored and caught masturbating in the lounge room -- who knows maybe I'd want to do it with her too," I said.

"I think we've got it solved Annie," she said with some confidence. "We're both a bit bisexual."

"Well fuck me," I said. "If you told me that on Thursday I'd have thought you were a fuckwit. But I gotta concede I think you're right."

We fucked like mad for the next few weeks. We often shared a bed and tried everything twice and the fun things we just had to keep practicing.

We became very close and although neither of us said it I think we both knew we were in love.

We had really been focusing on exploring each other and had hardly watched the porn DVD. But one night after we got back from a night out with friends we ended up putting it on again.

We had had sex earlier in the day and so there wasn't a hungry rush to immediately touch each other and get the dildos into action. It was late and we were relaxed from the alcohol we'd consumed in moderation.

We both ended up in just our knickers -- I don't know why we hadn't taken them off -- and we hadn't even got the toys out. I was sitting in the corner of the couch leaning back and gently masturbating myself with my legs apart, one leg up on the couch and the other on the floor.

Jenny came to me and we kissed and caressed each other and we snuggled together with her head against my shoulder, her right arm around my back and her left hand teasing my nipples. I had my left arm around her neck with my hand cradling her head. With my right hand I played with her breasts and nipples.

We reclined like that and watched the action unfold. It felt very intimate and although we were stimulating each others nipples it was as much an affectionate embrace as a sexual one.

We got to a scene in the porno that neither of us had seen when the next thing I knew the porn girl was on her knees and the guy was fucking her doggy and she said, "Oh fuck that's a big cock. Let's see how big it is in my ass."

I was turned on as he slowly pushed his big dick into her ass and started pumping away but I just didn't know what to say or how to react. I had wanted to tell her about my anal desires and masturbation but I was frightened that she'd think I was a weirdo and I'd ruin everything.

In one way I felt terrible about not telling her, like I was being dishonest with her. I really was very comfortable in myself, or at least I thought so, with my anal desires and activities. But I couldn't imagine telling even Jenny about it partly because it was a fringe sexual activity but also because I loved it so much and that heightened the perversion of it. It would be one thing to be a bit into it but to relish it as I did ironically made me feel more privately about it.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 9 milliseconds