• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Anniversary Surprise

Anniversary Surprise

12

It's April 16th and I'm running out of time. What do you get the most amazing man in the world for our anniversary on the 18th? For most other men, the answer is obvious, sex. But, we are not a typical couple...and, while I know he would THOROUGHLY enjoy 24 hrs of non-stop love making, I want to make this an anniversary he will NEVER forget.

I've been on craiglist for days trying to find the right ad, when I stumble upon the perfect one: "Curvy woman seeks couple to play with." Her ad states that she is the same body style as I am and that she has no experience being with another woman, which is great for me, because I am inexperienced as well. Also, she's willing to let my husband watch and possibly even join in. After a few email exchanges, she agrees to meet me for coffee to discuss plans for our first "play date".

I'm sitting at a back table in Starbucks wearing a long black maxi skirt and a dark purple, low cut shirt with flip flops showing off me freshly pedicured toes. The minute she walks through the door, I know she's the one I've been emailing. We could be twins. She's tall, with dark red hair and a fair complexion. She has curves in all the right places and brown eyes that'll knock you to the ground. She's wearing a pair of jean capris and an OU shirt (I know he'll enjoy this on that fact alone!). She spots me and waves as she approaches the counter to order a beverage. After receiving her coffee, she joins me at my back table.

"Hi, I'm Amanda," I say as I stand to greet her.

"Casey...It's nice to finally meet you in person!" She says and she goes in for a hug, taking me by surprise.

As she wraps her arms around me and I feel her breasts press against mine, I get a tingling feeling in all the right spots and I know I've made the right decision. We sit back down and visit for a while.

I told her about the fantasies that my husband and I have and the ones we've sought out and fulfilled and the ones we have remaining, and included the one, I hope, we are about to check off the list. She listens intently as I describe my sexy husband and his likes and dislikes in the bedroom, along with my own likes and dislikes.

"I have to admit, sitting here listening to you talk, I'm incredibly turned on!" Casey admitted.

"I am too! And to be perfectly honest, when you hugged me, I felt we had chemistry that would work well in our favor!" I responded to her.

We continued to talk, but I realized she was glancing behind me every few seconds. So, I gave her a questioning glance.

"There are two men in suits sitting behind you who have not stopped watching us since I got here," she whispered, "Want to give them something to stare at?"

Her last comment took me by surprise, but excited me!

"Oh, definitely!" I said back to her, wondering what she had in mind. She got up from her seat and slid in next to me on my side of the booth. Her back was to the two men who had been watching us. I glanced up at them as she leaned in and kissed my neck. We definitely had their attention now, along with the attention of several other patrons. To include an old woman who was giving us looks of disgust.

I wrapped my arm around her neck as her lips found their way to mine. Having never kissed a woman I was a little nervous, but when her lips touched mine, it was like I had been kissing her all my life. It came so natural. Her lips were so soft and so skilled. Her tongue gently parted my lips and darted playfully around my mouth. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter.

Then, she broke our embrace and our kiss and whispered to me to follow her. She slid out of the booth first, and then I followed. She walked in front of me, so I caught up to her and put my hand on the small of her back as we passed our audience. I turned and winked at the two attractive men who had been watching us and they both smiled like fools.

"Ok, so which day and what time?" she asked once we got outside next to her car, which was, ironically, right next to mine.

"This Saturday, the 18th around 2pm," I told her. "I want you to be there before he gets home, you are his anniversary surprise!"

Before she got into her car, she leaned in and kissed me again. Surprisingly, I didn't want her to stop.

"I'll see you Saturday," she said with a big grin.

"I can't wait!" I admitted. Then she got into her car and drove away. I climbed into my truck and say there for a few minutes, replaying the last few minutes in my head with a big, goofy smile on my face.

I was so wet. My pussy ached to be touched. I sat there for a few minutes trying to decide if I should just take care of it then or wait until I got home to my sexy husband and let him do it...or both. (I'm sure you can guess which decision I made!)

I hiked my skirt up around my thighs to expose my bare pussy (I had long since stopped wearing panties, except on special occasions). I leaned my head back onto my seat as my fingers made their way to my soaking wet hole. I slid one finger inside and let out a loud moan, forgetting my windows were cracked to let the heat out. I slid another finger in and allowed my thumb to caress my sensitive, swollen clit.

"Oh, damn, she was so hot!"I cried out as my hands explored my own playground. I opened my eyes to see the two men in suits were standing next to their car, which was right beside my truck. I got even more excited knowing they were watching.

I slide to the middle seat in my truck and unlocked the doors and motioned for them to join me. One climbed in the drivers side and the other on the passengers side. Their eyes were fixated on my dripping wet pussy and my hand manipulating it. It was hot in my truck, and I had a sheen of sweat forming on my face and on my chest. Tiny drops of sweat ran down in to my blouse as I pleasured myself for my audience.

It only took a few minutes for the first man to whip out his cock and begin to stroke it while watching me. The second quickly followed suit. We were all three sitting in my truck masturbating while watching the others.

Watching them stroke was making me so hot and wet, but it wasn't enough. So, I quickly surveyed the real estate and decided the man on my right had the bigger, thicker cock. WIthout saying a word, I lifted myself onto his cock and let him slide inside my tight hole.

"Oh, holy shit!" he yelled as I begin to bounce up and down on his thick member.

The other man couldn't stand it, and blew his load all over my steering wheel. Without missing a beat, I handed him napkin and he cleaned it up before returning to his own car. Which left me sitting on the other man's cock, riding him hard. He had his hands on my hips pulling me down onto him which drove his cock DEEP into my pussy.

"Fuck me!" I yelled, "Oh, fuck me hard!"

My orgasm approached as he drove his cock deep inside me. I felt a spray of hot semen hit my cervix which triggered my orgasm and my pussy got even tighter around his dick.

"Oh, fuck! You're so hot!" he said between moans and gasps of pleasure. When we had both stopped shaking, I climbed off his cock and slid my skirt back down over my hips. He cleaned himself up, thanked me, and exited my truck. I fired up the truck and turned the AC on full blast. I was dripping with sweat, and cum.

I glanced at the clock, 12:45. Damn, you were still at school for at least 3 more hours. I didn't think I could wait that long. So, the slut in me took over, once again.

I drove the 15 minutes from Starbucks to the local high school where you taught English. I pulled into the parking spot next to your Harley, quickly fixed myself up in the mirror and climbed out of my truck.

As I walked into the school, I heard a few HS seniors whistling and heard them saying, "Dude, that's Mr. Jackson's wife...she's so hot!"

I smiled at them, but inside laughed at the thought. They didn't have a clue. I made my way to the office to get my visitors badge and then made my way to your classroom. I had managed to time it just right so that you were on your planning period. The door to your classroom didn't have any windows and it locked from the inside...perfect.

I knocked on the door and waited for you to open it. I heard you grumble and moan on the other side of the door, but your expression and attitude quickly changed when you saw your sweaty, sexy wife standing on the other side.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" you asked.

"I have a surprise for you!" I said as I stepped into the classroom and closed the door behind me, making sure it locked.

"Oh? And what is that?" you asked with a smile on your face.

Without a word I lifted myself up on your desk and motioned for you to sit down in your chair facing me. You sat down, and slid your hands up my legs inside my skirt. I pulled the skirt up over my hips and exposed my fresh cream pie to you.

"Oh shit, babe!" you said quietly as you buried your face in my pussy. "My wife has been a little slut this morning hasn't she?" you asked when you came up for air.

While you pleasured me, I told you the story of what had happened, omitting the part about Casey. She was, after all, your anniversary surprise. Reliving the morning coupled with your skilled tongue on my pussy made me so hot!

"Babe, you're going to make me cum!" I whispered between moans. But, you didn't stop or even slow down.

You sucked my clit into your mouth and I lost it! Instinctively, my hand pushed your head away from my sensitive pussy as my orgasm rippled through my body. I stuck my finger in my mouth to muffle my sounds of pleasure. While I was distracted, you lean down and got one more good lick in before I closed my thighs and pulled my skirt down. I hopped off your desk and you wrapped your arms around me, kissing me so I could taste all the juices that had leaked from my slut pussy.

"That was the best surprise ever babe! I love you!" you whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna head home, I'll see you in a few hours." I told you, kissed you again and left your classroom. I made my way back outside to my truck, climbed in and went home.

When I got home, I stripped my sweaty clothes off and slipped into bed to take a short nap before you got home. When I woke up, the clock said 3:45, which meant you'd be home any minute. I got up and headed to the bathroom and started the shower. Once the water was good and hot, I climbed in and stood under the hot water letting it run down my body. Just then, I heard the bathroom door open. I didn't bother looking because I knew it was you.

"Mind if I join you?" You asked. Though, I don't know why you asked. I'd have been upset if you DIDN'T join me!

"Please do, Mr. Jackson!" I replied as you opened the shower door and climbed in. Even after several years of marriage, I still get weak and excited at the sight of your naked body. I let out an audible gasp as you stepped toward me, both of us now under the running water. You took me in your arms and kissed me gently, staring into my eyes. I put my hand on the back of your head and pulled you back to me and kissed you again...a long, slow, sweet kiss. The kind shared between two people in love.

We both took our turns showering while the other watched and assisted from time to time. I shut off the water and you opened the door and stepped out. You handed me my towel and we both dried off. We walked to the bedroom where I slipped on a pair of your boxers a sports bra and a tshirt. You slipped on a pair of shorts and we made our way to the kitchen.

We spent the next hour preparing dinner together and sat down and enjoyed our meal together. Today is Thursday, so after finishing our meal and cleaning up after ourselves, we make our way to the living room to watch a little tv before retiring to bed.

You sit down in the recliner and I curl up on your lap as you flip on the tv to our favorite show. About halfway through the show, I fall asleep on your chest. It's late when you wake me to head to bed.

We make it to our bedroom and we both strip naked and crawl into bed. We have a king size bed, but only use about 24" right in the center. I lay on my left side and you curl in behind me, kissing my neck.

"I love you, goodnight babe!" you whisper.

"I love you too," I respond as I wrap my legs around yours and we drift off to sleep.

I wake up and look at the clock, 5:20. Perfect, still some time before the alarm goes off and you have to leave me to go to school. We are still locked in the embrace we fell asleep in. I gently free myself from your arms and you roll over onto your back. Just as expected, your cock is rock hard...seeing this creates moisture between my thighs. Quietly and carefully I straddle your body and begin to lower myself onto your morning erection. You open your eyes to see your naked wife sliding down your cock.

"Good morning babe," I say as your eyes open and a smile forms on your face.

"Yes it is," you say as your hands grab my hips and pull me all the way down your cock. I gasp as the head of your cock hits the perfect spot. I begin to rock back and forth so that your cock rubs my gspot perfectly.

Without a word, my body erupts into orgasm and you can feel my sex juice running down your cock and to your ass. You don't let me stop, you keep driving me down onto your cock, faster and harder. I can't help but scream as you fuck me hard and deep.I cum again, more this time, soaking your cock, balls and ass. With my second orgasm comes your first and you erupt inside me so hard I think I may cum again. I collapse onto your chest as the alarm goes off.

"Damn it!" I yell as I throw the pillow at the clock, knocking it off the table.

"I gotta get dressed babe," you say in a disappointed tone. I climb off and lay back down on my pillow. You disappear into the bathroom and come back a few moments later to get dressed.

You pull on a pair of khaki pants and green polo shirt. I have never seen you look so handsome as you do in your "teacher attire". You spray on a spray of your cologne, which as always been intoxicating to me. I can't help but wonder what all your 17 & 18 year old students think of my babe. Considering I was only 17, and you were my teacher when we first met, have a pretty good idea what they think!!

You come over to where I'm laying, still naked, in our bed. You playfully pinch my nipple as you lean down to kiss me goodbye. I hear the bike fire up in the garage and the sound fades as you disappear down the street.

I get up and get dressed. I spend the day tending to our house and watching movies. Finally, 4pm rolls around and I hear the rumble of the Harley coming down the street towards our house. I meet you at the garage door with a kiss, you reach around and grab my ass and pull me into you!

"I missed you alot today!" you say as you kiss me again.

"I missed you too babe! Whatcha wanna do tonight?"

"Let's just stay in and watch a movie or two," you respond.

"Sounds good to me!"

We spend the rest of the evening watching some of our favorite movies and making love on the couch, the recliner, the bed, the shower. It's late when we retire to bed, exhausted.

I wake up the next morning excited for what is about to happen. I glance at the clock, it's 9am. I reach for you, but you're gone.

"Oh right, baseball tourney." I say quietly to myself remembering you have to run the scoreboard today for the first 2 games of the baseball tournament at the HS. What a fun anniversary, huh?

I hop in the shower and get all cleaned up. I get dressed, knowing it is in vain considering the activities planned for this afternoon. I am restless all day waiting for 2 to roll around. I know you'll be home about 2:30ish, so I'm hoping I timed it right for Casey to come over.

I'm so restless I decide to sit on the couch and watch a movie. At about 1:50 I hear a knock at the door and my heart nearly jumps out of my chest. I go and answer the door and there she is. Casey. She's wearing an outift similar to the one I had on the day we met for coffee. Doesn't matter, we will both be naked and in bed when you get here.

We sit and visit for a few minutes and then, out of the clear blue, she leans in and kisses me. Not just a peck on the cheek, but a long, intense kiss. I kissed her back and it became frantic. We made our way to the bedroom, stripping each others clothes off on our way, leaving a trail of clothes for you to follow when you get home.

Soon, we are both naked in bed exploring each others curvy bodies. My attraction to her is much stronger than I ever thought it would be with a woman. Her curves are perfect and so sexy...I'm starting to see why you love my body so much! I lay her down on my pillow and position myself between her thighs. I start to lower my head to her wet pussy when I hear the bike rumble into the garage.

"He's here, just pretend like you don't see him at all when he walks in," I instruct her, and she nods.

I bury my face in her pussy, she's so wet and she tastes so sweet, I can't help myself. I tease her clit with my rookie tongue, but I must be doing something right because she begins to moan and squirm. I hear your shoes on the hardwood floor and then the footsteps stop. You must be standing in the doorway to our bedroom.

"Holy shit!" I hear you say when you finally realize what is going on in front of you. You remove your tshirt, shorts, boxers and shoes and are standing behind us completely naked, watching us. You come around and sit on the side of the bed so that you can see my tongue working over her pussy. You lie back on the bed and take your already hard cock in your hand.

Casey lets out a loud moan as I bring her to climax and she floods my mouth and tongue with her love juice. I lap up every drop before letting her rest. I crawl up the bed between your legs and kiss you.

"Happy Anniversary babe!", I whisper in between kisses. You can taste Casey's pussy on my lips, and you can't stop kissing me long enough to respond.

I pull away from your kiss and slide myself down your body. I intentionally slide my tits across your erect cock, which causes it to quiver. I position myself to take your cock in my mouth, my ass is in the air. I take every inch of your hard cock down my throat and begin to suck it furiously. Casey watches for a few minutes while her hands tease her erect nipples.

Then, she moves behind me and buries her face in my wet pussy. I let out a loud gasp and let your cock fall out of my mouth as Casey manipulates every part of my pussy and clit with her tongue.

"Oh fuck!!" I yell as I look up at you. You are watching me intently. My eyes roll into the back of my head as Casey brings me to orgasm. My body shakes and I collapse into your arms.

I instruct Casey to lay on her back on the bed and I position myself between her thighs so that I can lick her again.

"Babe, fuck me, please!" I beg you. I'm on the edge of the bed with my ass in the air. You stand beside the bed and rub the head of your cock up and down my slit, teasing me.

"Fuck me!" I say loudly. You slide your cock deep into my pussy and pound me hard while I pleasure the woman offering her pussy to me. Casey cums first, and I drink up every drop she has to offer.

Your cock still pounding my pussy, I sit up and lean back against your chest. You reach your hands around to my swollen clit and play with it while you fuck me. Casey positions herself in front of me and licks, sucks, and bites my sensitive nipples as they bounce in front of her face.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" I scream as I go weak and tremble. With my pussy tightening around your cock and the sight of another woman pleasuring your wife, you unload your seed deep inside me. Thrusting deep with every pump of your cock.

We both collapse on the bed. Casey leans down and kisses me before getting up and getting dressed.

"Happy Anniversary!" Casey says as she leans down and kisses your lips. "You have my number!" She says to me before leaving.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Anniversary Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 94 milliseconds