Anointment: The Fall of Ash House

Jesse reached out and caressed Delilah's hand -- she took it and his other and pulled him to the flowing water of the creek. He trembled when he touched the cool water -- Delilah seemed oblivious to the cold. As the water flowed around, it carried some of the oil and glitter downstream.

When the water reached knee-level, Delilah placed her hands on Jesse's shoulders and leaned close and they kissed. The Ash House Congregation erupted in whoops and cheers as Delilah rubbed her chest and hands and arms across Jesse's flesh, covering him in scented oil and glitter -- his cock arose in celebration and the crowd cheered even louder at the sight of his unabashed erection. Delilah went back to kissing him and gently stroked his rock hard cock with just her fingertips.

Jesse sighed and planted a passionate kiss on Delilah's soft lips, his tongue darting from between his lips and crossing hers, looking for her tongue. Delilah welcomed it and swirled around it with sensual dexterity as the acquainted herself with more of his cock, until Jesse twirled her around, water splashing around her knees, and pressed himself to her toned back, his erection bouncing against the crack of her ass. Delilah swooned when Jesse pushed her hair from her neck and pressed his lips to her soft skin, kissing and licking her at the same time. As Delilah sighed, Jesse reached around and pinched her hard nipples and slipped two fingers between her thighs.

"Children of Mother Earth!" Father cried. "Rejoice as these young souls embark on the journey of the Carnal -- rejoice as Ash House welcomes New Flesh!"

"Hallelujah!Father Yes!" the Ash House Congregation hollered back as they began to remove each others robes.

Jesse had spun Delilah around and was on his knees in the water, his mouth pressed to her trimmed bush. He grabbed her firm buttocks as his tongue slithered between the folds of her pussy, the heat from her thighs a stark contrast to the cool water flowing around his thighs and over his ever hard cock.

"Oh god, that's so good, baby," Delilah sighed while grabbing a fistful of Jesse's hair. He traced the shape of her moist slit with his servile tongue, moving it in a figure eight motion, taking special care to circle and gently slide across her electrified clit.

"Universal Carnal Law depicts no difference between the spirit and the flesh, as both are sides of the same Essence," Father sermoned to his congregation. "The Essence is what Mother Nature has gifted us with that makes us unique to her bosom."

Jesse heard the words but was caught up slipping a finger in Delilah's dripping pussy, making a come-hither motion while her clit was gently pressed between his tongue and his lower lip -- Delilah bucked her hips as she gasped and came, gushing her juices and feeling them drip down her thighs and seep into Jesse's beard.

"Delilah! That's it baby, you come for that boy!" Pam cried out as she stripped off her white kimono and grabbed Terri and kissed her hard on the lips. Other members of the congregation followed suit and began to engage in various sexual act.

"Universal Carnal Law ordains that spirit and flesh come of age be nourished by the pleasure one brings to oneself and to others!" Father proclaimed as he gazed upon the congregation. "Ash House is just first of many places the Law will be enforced."

After Delilah came, she guided Jesse to his feet and kissed him from her wobbly legs before falling to her knees.

"I've been thinking about this so long," Jesse said as Delilah parted her lips and kissed the tip of his cock. His erection had stayed swollen and hard all the time he had been in the cool water and the feeling of warmth coming from Delilah's mouth spread from his shaft and up and across his entire body. Delilah ran her hands across Jesse's thighs and grabbed his ass while liking the bottom and sides of his cock. Jesse leaned his head back and turned and looked back at the shore -- his eyes met those of lustful onlookers who were riveted by the scene of him receiving an intense blow job. Beyond those who watched him, he could see the other congregationers in various stages of sexual activity.

Delilah pushed Jesse's cock up and against his stomach and began to lick his balls -- Jesse's head rocked and his eyes rolled back when Delilah started to alternate between his neatly shaved balls, sucking on one and then the other, popping them in and out of her warm mouth.

Father walked among his congregation, noting who was mingling with who. "We are the bringers of the Law and we will emancipate a world mired in toil and tribulations so that every Essence locked in the strife of spirit and flesh may rise to its natural state of bliss as dictated by Mother Nature."

"Yes! Father!" the congregation echoed.

Jesse looked down at Delilah bobbing head, watching his entire cock slide in and out of her wanton lips and he could not deny himself any longer -- he pulled from Delilah's mouth and led her to the shore. She giggled and willing got on her hands and knees, facing the congregation. Jesse was behind her and she reached between her thighs and took his cock and guided it to her cunt. She placed the tip of his erection against her slit and he slid in just a fraction of an inch into her dripping pussy. They both breathed in anticipation to his full penetration, and the entire congregation and Father himself had paused in baited breath, awaiting their first fuck.

When Jesse finally thrust slowly forward, Delilah answered by sliding backwards until his entire cock was engulfed by her tight pussy. The congregation cheered and hollered their approval and Father nodded when Jesse's pace increased.

Jesse grabbed Delilah's hips and slammed his cock as deep as it could get into her sloshing pussy -- Delilah rocked and moaned each time he bounced off her ass, driving her face into the grass.

"Look upon them and rejoice!" Father proclaimed. Jesse opened his eyes and saw that Father was standing, erect and naked, between the congregation and the shore of the brook.

"Jesse Holland accepts the edicts of Universal Carnal Law," Father said as he gazed upon the fornicating couple. "And woe be to any who undermines the Essence and Mother Nature."

Jesse felt something resurface in his mind at those words and he suddenly met Father's gaze, but the man was already lost in his own bliss as he stroked his hard cock while the congregation had become a blur of intertwined limbs and ever increasing, hectic thrusting and licking as mouths, buttholes and pussies were stuffed and fucked.

"Oh Jesse Yes! Harder!" Delilah moaned after Jesse had turned her onto her back and was holding her knees to her shoulders -- he supported his weight on his toes and allowed gravity to add to his thrusts and he now fucked Delilah with furious abandon. She locked her fingers behind Jesse's neck and pressed her forehead to his, but Jesse glared at Father as the man was pumping his cock with equal abandon to Jesse and Delilah's fuck.

"Oooohhhh Yeeessss!" Delilah gasp after Jesse pumped her pussy with a succession of slow and fast motions and reached down to play with her clit.

"Aaaaahhhh Jesse..." Delilah moaned as her back arched and her cunt clamped down on Jesse's thrusting cock.

"Ooohhh shit," Jesse grunted as his pace slowed and his thrusts became slow stabs at his hips bucked and his cock pulsed.

Jesse and Delilah moaned and grunted together as he flooded her pussy thick streams of hot semen -- her pussy quivered as it was coated with his cream and she gushed her own fluids as her orgasm accompanied his.

The members of the Ash House Congregation began to succumb to their own orgasms in echo to Jesse and Delilah's -- Father threw his head back and discharged globs of hot semen across Jesse's and Delilah's prostrate bodies. A cheer arose from the congregation when Jesse and Delilah finally stood and the were congratulated with many kisses and back claps.

"Welcome home, Jesse," Father said as he clasped Jesse's hand.

Jesse stared out over the running brook.

THEN

After three days of talking, Jesse finally accepted Delilah's invitation to visit the Ash House compound. She drove her Ford Ranger pick-up truck onto a private dirt road that meandered through the brush and forest for almost a mile till they came upon a rustic looking longhouse made from modern materials.

"Ash House sits in the middle of 50 acres of prime woodland, Jesse," Delilah said as she got out of the now motionless truck. "Ash river cuts the plot nearly perfectly in half. It seemed like the perfect place for the congregation."

Jesse nodded, recognizing the majesty of the location. Forest spread out around the longhouse in every direction behind a series of secondary buildings and a cordoned off piece of land.

"That's going to be a garden," Delilah said, following his gaze. "And we stock firewood over there behind the lodge."

Jesse glanced at the growing pile of wood and noticed a splitting ax sticking in a stump. His eyes were drawn to where it said Husqvarna down the handle.

Jesse followed Delilah up a few stairs and entered a large open space -- chairs and sofas were arranged in a rudimentary circle around a simple stool. The walls were decorated with lithographs of nature scenes and photos of members of the congregation. Jesse studied them until he stopped in front of one showing a smiling man with a bright white grin and impeccably manicured hands around the waist of a lithe young woman with reddish brown hair. Her smile was genuine, but so was the weariness in her once bright brown eyes.

"Who's this?" Jesse asked as he pointed to the picture.

"That's Father -- Mr Kemper," Delilah said. "He leads the Ash House Congregation."

"Who's the woman he's with."

"Oh ..." Delilah hesitated a moment. "That's Kara. She's not with the congregation anymore."

"Really?" Jesse asked, his head slightly tilted. "She looks happy."

"She was -- but there are some people who are so ashamed of who they've been that happiness is overwhelming. It's easier to wallow in a sad past than build a happy future."

Jesse heard what Delilah said but he remembered Kara Warlow as a young woman who was putting her life back together until she was brought to Ash House. He remembered finding Kara floating her tub with a bottle of vodka and a pill bottle. He had returned from a trip abroad and had seen the text from her once he had inserted his regular sim in his cell. Kara had written she feared for her life. When he found her diary he could see why she felt threatened but he had to be sure before he acted.

"I can't wait to meet Father," Jesse said when he turned to Delilah and grinned.

NOW

"Wakey! Wakey! Dougie!"

Jesse had slipped into the chambers the man called Father kept for himself, seperate from the common room the full members of the Ash House Congregation shared as sleeping quarters. Jesse had visited the chambers before while Father had been out, looking for ledgers and other documents hidden amid books on cults and group psychology.

Jesse kicked the bed the confused man was lying on and shone the bright cone of light of a tru-nite pen light in the man's eyes. "Wake up!"

The man called Father stumbled out of his bed and scrambled away from the persistent flashlight while Jesse Holland pursued him with a confident pace and said: "Douglas Kemper, aka Father. Made a fortune in real estate and became involved with the Raeliens -- lost most of your fortune because it was invested in Claude Vorilon's human cloning venture and you never saw a cent ever again."

Douglas Kemper tried to pull himself up by a chair but Jesse Holland kicked it away before continuing.

"But you saw the opportunity in religion, didn't you? So, take out a loan, call in a few favors and voila! You got yourself a church and register as a non profit foundation where rich patrons invest, and the Ash House Congregation and Kemper Foundation distributes money to a multitude of local charities.

"Except, only a few are legit, aren't they? The rest of the charities you give to are fronts for off shore shell companies you set up that funnel money to banks in countries with ... shall we say loose banking regulations?"

Douglas Kemper was pressed against a wall and slid up to his full height -- but he realized Jesse was a tall as he was. Then he saw a something metallic glint at the edge of the funnel of light Jesse's flashlight created.

"What the fuck are you doing, Holland?" Kemper said, a lion roaring at the violation of his domain. "What the fuck is this bullshit?"

"Oh, these are facts, Dougie," Jesse said as he picked up the chair and slid it towards Kemper. "Facts punctuated by a Ruger LCR, just like Walt in Breaking Bad."

Kemper sat on the chair while Jesse stood in front of the bed. "And it's not bullshit when you murder somebody to keep it buried."

"Who ... I never ..." Kemper stammered as he tried to make sense of what Jesse was saying.

"Kara found out your dirty little secret -- she kept a diary and that's how I got wind of it. But I was too late and she was already dead."

"Kara Warlow? She knew?"

"Yeah, Kara Warlow. My little sister."

Kemper swallowed hard. "Listen Holland -- you're right. Everything true ... this is all scam."

"Save it," Jesse sneered. "I've already made copies of your ledgers and sent them to a Revenue Canada auditor. So, I don't need to know whatever shit spiel you're gonna try and sell me. I'm not buying."

"Then what do you fucking want?"

Jesse smirked and backed slowly towards Douglas Kemper's, keeping the intense light of the flashlight and the revolver on Doug's face. Once Jesse reached the door, he slipped the revolver in his waistband, making sure Kemper was blinded by the light, and he fumbled with the doorknob and finally opened the chamber door. A group of shadowy figures poured into the room.

"What I want, Dougie," Jesse said, "is that you tell these fine members of the Ash House Congregation what it feels like to be a thief and the murderer of Kara Warlow."

Delilah stumbled past Jesse and stopped in front of Kemper. She looked back at Jesse and then at Douglas Kemper, her hands covering her mouth and her eyes welling up with tears.

Sirens sounded in the distance as Jesse walked out of Ash House.

Then

"I'm so glad you could see me before leaving for Europe, Jess," Kara Warlow said as her older brother sat down with her at a small coffee shop.

Jesse appraised his younger sibling and nodded approvingly. "Six months sober looks good on you, sis. I'm proud of you."

Kara blushed and reached over the table and kissed Jesse's cheek. "Thanks."

"But you sounded particularly excited on the phone."

Kara giggled and blushed and pulled out a picture of her with her arms around a lovely young woman with hazel eyes and dirty blond hair.

"I met someone," Kara said, her eyes sparkling. "Her name's Delilah. I think ... I think I found the right one for me. And she's part of this group that really sounds like the real deal."

End

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds