Another Cabin Visitor

Then his tongue found her mons, a pass of his tongue slicking the neatly trimmed pubic hair with saliva. Her legs spasmmed, jerking up and open as if a switch had been activated. She came at that moment, an orgasm ripping through her, making her back arch off the floor, her muscles contracting in the cramp of her insides.

"Oh!" She moaned as he repeated the exploration of her mons. She rippled again at the touch, the cramp almost painful. But, the next pass of his tongue, passed beyond the small amount of fur, over her rabid clit to her labia, sending her into delirium of pleasure. Her already parted legs, opened further, separating her lips, petal like, so that he could find her treasure between.

The wolf stiffly padded from being beside her to step over her leg and then crouch down with his cold nose brushing against her clit that was by now, ready to burst where it had become so suffused and excited. The touch of his cold snout was like she had been jolted with pure electricity. The shock arriving in her brain a nano-second later in a white hot bolt that made her scream as it registered.

His tongue, hot and dextrous, passed between her lips to plunge into her sex and moved within her, searching out the crevices and undulations of her canal, then was removed to taste her secretions over super-sensitive taste buds that informed him she was very ready to mate. As if needing to reaffirm her condition, he licked at her lips again, tongue boring to her inner body before passing over her clit, driving her almost mental with the pleasure it was imparting.

She was completely helpless; devoid of volition, unable to do anything at all, except lay on her back, arms at her sides. So total was the condition, even her breathing was intermittent, timed with the wolf's tongue, gasping in ragged gulps of air as his tongue left her body, then expelled in a whoosh as he hit the button on his next pass. Her heart rate was through the roof, pummelling her ribcage from the inside; her stomach clenching and unclenching uncontrollably. Her second, third and subsequent climaxes galvanised her, rasping through her body in waves of delirium.

He stood, towering over her, surveying the woman from his vantage between her twitching legs. He pawed at a thigh, hooking his claws into yielding flesh, trying to turn her over. Jan got the message after the pain of his claws at last registered. Somehow, she found the wherewithal to twist her torso over, folding a leg so that it would pass in front of her master with out him having to move. Eventually, she was face down, her hands under her shoulders. She pushed up and brought her knees up into a doggie position, kneeling on her white bathrobe, displaying her sex for his inspection.

His questing tongue almost had her collapse again as it passed over her sphincter from her cunt. She bore the next pass of his tongue a little better, the following licks bringing her to another climax, her heat building once more, her come, puddling between her knees to be soaked up by the terry cloth of her robe.

A forepaw, landed on her back between her shoulder blades. He was pushing her head down so that she had to push out her arms and rest her head against the floor her ass high in the air, but it was uncomfortable, so, she moved her arms around until she was able to grasp her knees while supporting her upper half with the side of her head.

He waited while she sorted her self out then, still with his paws on her back, shuffled forward so that his cock came into contact with her genital region. The sharp pink end twitched, searching out her sex, but only succeeding to rub against her clit and then her anus in its futile search.

Jan let go of her knee and passed her hand between her spread knees to guide him to her desperately willing cunt. When her fingers found him, she had a moment of worry, he was huge in his hardness, but her own wantonness overtook any concerns she had; she positioned his dick at her entrance and pushed back at the same time so his cock pushed passed her outer muscular wall.

Enveloped by the warm wetness of her sex, the wolf shuffled his rear feet forward to get that much nearer then, mercilessly, shoved his whole length into her, satisfyingly feeling it delve into her depths. His initial humping drove him deeper, the pointed end pushing against the back wall of her sex as she adjusted to his girth and length until he was satisfied that he was properly connected inside her. Then, he began the fucking of her life. His humping was furious in its pace, deeper, thicker and harder than she had ever experienced before. It was an assault on her insides, her labia, her senses and desires; Jan gasped, gritted her teeth, came and pushed back on his cock, driving him deeper, filling her cunt and womb with his rock solid cock in a primal need to feel him impregnate her. His knot, gradually swelled, expanding to lock them together. It felt like she had something the size of a tennis ball or a fist banging on the inside of her musculature, creating a lock and a vacuum that felt like her guts were being pulled out of her.

Then his forepaws grasped her around her waist, locking together at her stomach. In this position, he was able to pull her into him, arching his back so that he stood upright with her yanked into his body. His final thrusts were slower, but much deeper than he had managed before. Instinctively, his body knew it was locked into her and signalled the release of his come.

Jan's own body made ready to receive his spend, pausing in anticipation of the flood it knew it was about to take from him. She knew a moment of perfect calm, no sound, no feeling, no anything, her cataclysmic orgasm suspended as her reproductive organs greedily waited.

He raised his head and howled as if at the moon as he shot his red hot sperm into her womb. Pulse after pulse flooded from him, filling her body with copious jets of come, liberally coating the walls of her womb, pushing out her belly from the amount of seed.

Jan's release came with the first spurt of white heat. She wailed; shuddering as her guts exploded in a riot of contractions and cramps that effectively milked his cock, draining his balls in rippling undulations of her muscular tract. It was too much for her to take in. Her mental processes shut down one by one, leaving her body to work on instinct and automotive responses only, supporting the animal's weight while he filled her cunt with even more of his come in a climax that seemed to go on and on with out pause.

She came too a little while later, not knowing how long she had been out. Her ravaged body ached happily, lying on her side. Jan became aware that the wolf was standing guard over her, tall and erect, his cock still infused and exposed was pointing at her from between his front paws. It was the first time she had actually seen it; she marvelled at the size and colour, wondering how she had managed to accommodate it. She became aware of pressure in her bladder and needed to pee suddenly and desperately.

Jan managed to lever herself up, pushing up from the floor with her hands and then managing to kneel. He regarded her impassively as she struggled to get to her feet and remained sitting while she unsteadily, tottered across the sitting room floor towards the bathroom.

She sat on the bowl, relief passing over her as the pressure in her bladder was relieved in a stream of urine. But, there was another pressure, the wolf's come was still washing around inside her, it too needed to be expunged. Jan sat there, collecting her thoughts and returning back to normality until, in a rush, his seed was ejected from her body in a rush, leaving her feeling strangely empty, like a discharged balloon.

She cleaned herself up, washing her face and upper body, completing her return to her senses. But, the memory of what she had done played inside her head. God, but she had never been so fucked before, never quite fully taken as the wolf had taken her; never quite filled or brought to a complete orgasm that was all enveloping and consuming.

She returned to the living room to find the wolf waiting by the door, sitting patiently for it to open and allow it to slip from the human abode, back to the pack and the wild of its home.

Still unsteady, Jan opened the door, patting the vulpine pelt as he quietly slipped past her and into the night. The storm had broken, but in her delirium of sex, had gone unnoticed.

If Ray wondered where her scratches had come from, he never asked. He came back the following morning, exhausted and torn himself. But, when they eventually got around to sex a few days later, was treated to a woman who was like a wild animal in her demands on his body as they rutted in the mussed sheets of their bed.

The wolf visited a few weeks later, hanging back in the shadow of the trees, watching the door, waiting for it to open. Jan saw him a couple of times, but as her pregnancy developed, allowed him to slip into memory as her body prepared to give birth to the new life she and Ray had at last produced.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds