Another Chance

"What's wrong?" Valerie asked worriedly.

"Nothing's wrong honey. I just want to take this to the bedroom and do it right for your first time. C'mon." she stands up holding out her hand for Valerie to take and lead her to the bedroom.

They stood at the side of the bed slowly removing their clothes and as they both looked at their nakedness Megan was the first to say it. "You are so beautiful." She said adoringly. "So do you." Valerie responded shyly. They moved to the center of the bed with Megan on top positioning herself in between Valerie's legs. They both sighed as their naked bodies touched for the first time aligned from breast to their cunts. Megan slowly rubs her cunt to Valerie's loving the abrasive feel of their pubic hairs together as she kisses her from the lips, neck and to her full breasts. She takes one breast fully sucking it in her mouth as her tongue rolls around the turgid nipple and does the same thing to the other. Valerie lifts her chest up towards her mouth groaning.

"Oh God! That feels so good baby!" Megan releases the breast and tenderly kisses her way down to her stomach licking the navel then lower as she spreads Valerie's legs and gazes for the first time at her lover's cunt. "My God Valerie! You are so so beautiful." She reverently touches the folds as she looks up to the brunette who bucks upward at the touch and as their eyes meet she slowly, without breaking eye contact, goes down and literally makes love with Valerie's pussy, licking and sucking her folds and clit.

"Oh!...God!..... Uugghh..... That's it right there baby! Don't.... Don't stop!" Grabbing Megan's head pushing it into her cunt as she humped on her face. Megan pushes her tounge into Valerie making it go around and licking the wet warm walls. "Yes! Yes! Oh God! I'm cumming! Aaauugghh!" Her whole body lay spent and slightly twitching from the aftermath of her orgasm.

Megan pushes her way back up to Valerie kissing her making her taste her juice from her lips. "Are you okay baby?" She asked the brunette as she lovingly brush her hair away from her face and neck. Words could not describe what Chloe was feeling so she decided to just show her lover how okay she was. She pushed her back to the bed and moved on top of her as she made the sweetest love to Megan making her moan and at one point scream. They continued well into the night ending with both of them facing each other on their sides hands inside the other's cunts making themselves cum together. They fell asleep spooning each other with Megan behind Valerie her face buried in her curly hair.

***

Waking up slowly, Megan stretches feeling for Valerie's body but she's not there. She opens her eyes to look around the room and that's when she heard voices coming from the living room. Wondering who the visitor was she stood up to put on her clothes of last night and ventures out. As she enters the living room she sees Jared, Crystal and Valerie, and picking up on the tension in the room, somehow knew that something was horribly wrong.

"My God Megan! You really did it?!? You couldn't even talk to me first before doing anything so stupid?! Valerie is my half sister! We have the same father! She only found out about me after her mom died and she got in contact with me four months ago. I asked her to come over here so that we could get to know each other since we are the only ones left in our family! Then I find out from Crystal what she thought and what you planned to do! Are you both crazy?!?" Jared said angrily.

"Megan I'm so sorry...I..." Crystal started with tears rolling down her face.

But Megan wasn't hearing or seeing her sister and brother-in-law. All she could see was Valerie looking at her with so much pain and hurt in her beautiful face. "You thought that of me?" There wasn't even a thread of anger in her voice just hurt so much hurt. "You thought I was some... Some whore you had to teach a lesson so you could throw it at your brother-in-law's face?" Her face pale arms wrapped around her middle to somehow ward off any more pain.

"Wait! Let me explain Valerie. Please!" Fear and panic in her voice as she approaches Valerie.

Jared grabs Crystal's hand as they head off towards the door. "Look, it's best if we leave you two alone to talk things out. Crystal and I need to do the same thing."

As Megan tries to reach out to touch Valerie she takes a step back. Megan closes her eyes at the pain of rejection. 'How could everything so right go so wrong so fast? I should have just talked to Valerie before all this.' She thought to herself.

Valerie's head was bent down her eyes staring blankly at the floor. "Three years ago I was raped by someone I thought was my friend. He admitted to liking me and wanting more but I told him I was into girls. Guess he didn't like that cuz he decided to teach me a lesson and did what he did. His parting shot as he left me was that I should thank him for teaching me how it is to be with a man." her voice devoid of any emotion. "Then you come along thinking I'm some home wrecker bitch that needs to be taught a lesson. God! What is it with me?"

"Valerie please... Let's talk about this." Megan begged.

"What for? You got what you set out to do. You taught me a lesson not to trust anyone." Valerie walks to her door and opens it. "Please leave Megan. I have nothing else to say to you." Still not looking at Megan.

Fighting back tears Megan walks out the clicking of the door behind her a finality. As she got in her car she let out a broken sob and cried her heart out with her head on the steering wheel.

***

It's been more than a month and things have not worked out with Megan and Valerie. Not for lack of trying on her part she had tried calling and leaving messages but to no avail. She was happy though that her sister and brother-in-law have worked things out with their relationship especially with the birth of her nephew but can't help but feel a little jealous that she can't with her and Valerie. The phone rings bringing her out from her musings.

"Hello."

"Hey sis! Could I ask you a huge favor?"

"What is it Crystal?"

"Could I borrow your griller for tonight? We're having barbecue at our place and your welcome to join us. Jared's monstrosity of a griller is not working and we already have the food set up."

"Alright be there in a few minutes." she sighs deciding to stop her pity party and enjoy a night with family.

"Great! Thanks! Will tell Jared to set up another plate. See you in a few."

As Megan parks across her sister's house she gasps as she sees the car of Valerie parked in front. 'I'm going to kill Crystal!' She thought as she realizes what her sister is trying to do. She shakes her head and takes a deep breath. 'Okay Megan, just go ring the doorbell give the griller and just go back home.' Teling herself as she got out of the car.

"Jared honey could you get the door?" Crystal shouts from inside the house as Megan rang the doorbell.

"Hey Megan! So sorry about the last minute borrowing. Come on in. Crystal is out in the backyard. Here let me help you with that." Jared relieves Megan of the griller.

"Umm... No Jared...I'm sorry but I won't be joining you and I think you know why. Just tell Crystal to give back the griller whenever. I don't really get to use it."

"Megan, please don't be mad at your sister. She feels that she is to be blamed with what happened to you and Valerie. She just wants to fix it."

"Crystal wants to fix things but Valerie doesn't. That was made very clear to me with all my unanswered phone calls and messages for the past month. Let's just leave it at that, Jared." Tears forming in her eyes. "Look I have to go. Give Crystal and my God child a kiss for me will you."

"Alright Megan" Sighed Jared.

As Megan crosses the street to her car she hears the excited voice of Jacob calling out to her. "Mommy Megan! Mommy Megan!" Jacob shouted out.

"Jacob! No!" Jared screams. Megan turning around sees Jacob running towards her and a car coming from the right going fast on a curve. Instinctively she runs towards the boy and pushes him out of the way of the oncoming vehicle then total blackness envelops her.

Megan wakes up in a hospital bed with Crystal holding her uninjured hand while crying and Jared standing by the window looking outside. "What... What happened?" She asked hoarsely.

"Jared! She's awake!" Crystal calls out to her husband. "Oh honey! You had us so scared!" Softly brushing back her sister's hair careful not to touch the bruise on her temple.

"Hi Megan. You got hit by the car when you pushed Jacob out of the way. I swear I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I saw it happen." Jared still visibly shaken. "The doctor said you were very lucky. You only suffered a broken arm and leg. It could have been worse given the impact."

"What about Jacob? How is he?" Megan asked.

"He is another room being tended to for the bruising he got on his forehead. Doctor says he'll be fine." Crystal responded.

Jared gently touches Megan's shoulder. "Look Megan, I know we haven't really talked about this you and I.... But I wanted to say that I'm really sorry for what happened between you and my sister. Yes, in the beginning I was angry at you for hurting her but seeing the way you have been these past month makes me realize that your hurting as well. I wish I could make things right for both of you since it is so obvious that you love each other."

Tears fall from Megan's eyes. "Oh Jared! I love her so much! It may have started as a stupid plan, but from the very first time I met her and held her in my arms I had already decided I wasn't gonna push thru with it.... I just couldn't do it. God! I am so stupid and it's no ones fault but my own.... I met the most beautiful person and I lost her!" She sobbed loudly.

"Hey! Hey! C'mon now sis." Crystal wiping at the tears on Megan's face. "You rest now alright.. Doctor says you could go home tomorrow. So we'll pick you up, bring you home, and I will take care of you while you get better. Obviously you won't be able to with both your arm and leg in a cast." Both Jared and Crystal kissing her on the forehead goodbye. No one notices the door to the room that was slightly open closed softly. When Jared and Crystal stepped out of the room they were both surprised to find Valerie standing by the door tears running down her face.

"I need to talk to both of you. I need your help." Valerie said with determination on her face.

***

It was late in the afternoon when they arrived in her place from the hospital. Crystal helped her into bed and told her to get some sleep while she runs a few errands and come back to prepare dinner for her.

"So anything special you want for dinner?" Crystal asked.

"I'm craving for lasagna." Megan responded with a small smile.

"Alright then! Lasagna it is! Now get some rest!" Crystal waves off.

When Megan awoke her room was dark except for the light coming from her window. As she looked towards her door she sees Jacob standing just outside looking at her quietly.

"Mommy Megan you wake?" Jacob softly asked.

"Hey sport. Yes I am. Are you ok?" Megan asked as the boy came towards her bed leaning his body on the mattress.

"Am okay. Am sowy I hoit you." The boys chin trembled as tears started in his eyes.

And with Megan's good arm, lifted the boy to her and hugged him as they lay down on the bed. "Oh baby no! You didnt hurt me... Ssshhh... It's ok... I'm okay." She sniffed loving the feel of the boys warm body close to her as she rubbed his back comforting him.

"Baby, I told you not to bother Mommy Megan she needs her rest." Valerie admonished the boy as she went to the bed and sat on the side of it.

"Didnt wake her Mommy. She was wake. Wight Mommy Megan?" The boy asked still hugging her tightly.

Still quite stunned with Valerie being there and calling her 'Mommy Megan' was making her heart run wild. "Umm.. No he didn't wake me up. I was already awake when he came in." Trying to see Valerie's face in the semi darkened room.

"Oh! Well am glad then cuz I wanted you to be resting before dinner. I made for us Lasagna. It will be ready in a few minutes or so."

"Umm...Valerie I dont know why you are here but I just want to let you know that..." Stopping in mid sentence as Valerie places her finger on Megan's lips.

"You don't have to explain... I heard what you said to both Jared and Crystal at the hospital. Did you mean everything you said?" Valerie asked hopefully with eyes glistening with tears.

"Every single damn word! And I swear it on everything I hold dear!" Megan said with conviction tears in her eyes as well.

"God! I so want to hug you right now but I'm afraid I'll hurt you." Frustration in Valerie's voice.

"I'd rather feel the physical pain than the pain of not feeling you in my arms." Megan responded in equal frustration.

"Spoon Mommy! Like we do in my bed! Spoon Mommy Megan!" Jacob piped in. Both adults forgetting the presence of the child for a moment.

"Out of the mouth of babes!" They both said in unison and laughed. Valerie joined them in the bed spooning Megan from behind holding her tight and buried her face in her neck. Megan gave a loud sigh as she shuddered loving the feel of Valerie's body behind her.

"God! I missed you so much Valerie! I love you with all my heart!" Megan cried out.

"I love you too Megan!"

"Me too! Me too! Wove my mommies!" Jacob sat up looking at both women giving them his famous dimpled smile. Both women laughed out loud. "Mommy, I want baby boy!" The boy demanded.

"Ask Mommy Megan for your baby brother." Valerie told the child surprising Megan.

"Are you serious?" Turning her head to look at the brunette as she asked.

"Do you want to?" the brunette asked gently rubbing Megan's stomach.

"I would love to but only if you're with me." She responded.

"I wouldn't have it any other way." Valerie whispered lovingly as she brought her head closer and kissed Megan with all the love that she felt.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Another Chance
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds