Another Mom and Son Story

"Honey this is about a poker game, we are playing for all the money, where are the cards?"

"My palm was still moving over a nipple. I moved my right hand and placed it on her belly button bringing with it the smell of pussy.

"Honey time is up."

"Mom surely time is up when we play the final hand?"

"Let's play then." As I moved my body my hard cock moved side to side still pointing at her crotch or stomach I decided to go for gold.

"Mom my cock is sad & aching I think it's turning blue, can you help a brother out." I tried fake accent and all. I think she smiled inside.

"Honey I am not going to claim your Mother does not feel very good right now thank you for "touching" me." She was looking at my cock.

"If you really think we are going to have sex you are crazy."

"No Mom nothing like that, how about I get to keep touching you until I cum."

"Honey before tonight I would have said yes you are a teenager you should have cum by now you seem able to last longer."

"That's only because I was concentrating on touching you." Never has the word touching had it's meaning redefined so many times in such a short time, it seemed to be working.

"Honey, we have a game to finish, I cannot be helping you orgasm I am your mother."

"Mom I helped you orgasm twice." I looked straight into her eyes as I spoke. She looked sheepish for a second. A hand was now caressing one nipple.

"Be that as it may there is no way," I interrupted before she said something I would regret.

"Tell you what Mom, we have been able to keep this game honest and fair between us, nothing bad has happened, it has been a blast, we are at the climax of the hand, winner takes all." I'm a sweet talkin' guy.

"How about if I win this hand and the game I get to touch you some more I really need to cum Mom and you need to help." My left hand still played with her erect right nipple the heel of my right hand was sliding up and down her pussy lips, wet and warm.

I knew she knew she had a winning hand so it did not take much thought.

"Okay sweetie let's get on with it." She smirked because she knew she was holding a winning hand.

Her cards were sitting face down on her bedside table where she had put them, mine were perched on the corner of the bed with the deck nearby. I knew Mom had 3 queens in diamonds, hearts and spades plus a four of diamonds and eight of clubs. I had figured she would draw 2 cards so I had placed 2 nothing cards on top of the deck, ten and nine.

"Well honey this is for everything all the cash and all the clothes" she was sitting naked leaning back against the headboard her legs mostly flat on the mattress, wide apart for me to see everything a good pervert son should see. She looked unbelievably sexy made hotter because I had just made her come twice with my fingers in her ass my mouth over her pussy and hands playing with her great heavy tits. She was still soaking wet her nipples still erect. I was holding the deck one handed ready to give her 2 draw cards.

"I'll take one card please sweetie, make the most of your touching baby, time is running out." Huh, my brain registered the sweetie and baby that could almost be interpreted as a come on. I did not want to hear she was only taking one draw card. Surely I was smart enough to put my king first in the draw just in case she only took one (meaning I would have to draw her second card and only two of mine). I was going to find out. Could I be that dumb, surely not?

"Okay Mom," I dealt one card one handed, face up, the game was over so the cards got shown, just like on TV. She had drawn a ten; she flicked over the rest of her cards 3 queens and an eight.

"I'll take 3," I said throwing 3 onto the bed and gently turning over my pair of kings. I saw her smile just a little that turned to an expression of triumph. Face up I dealt my cards. I got her nine of spades and.

"Honey my nipple is a little sore can you stop rubbing it please." What a way to end it. I hoped not, my right hand slid back into her pussy juices. I continued to deal one handed king of diamonds and jack of clubs. I breathed in sharply not as sharply as Mom.

"Oh God," she said.

"Wow three kings I win." I said with every ounce of surprise and shock I could muster, some of it real. My Mom lifted her knees up to her face forcing me to remove the hand that was sliding over her vagina. She put her hands on her knees and dropped her face into her palms letting out a very non sexual groan.

"Oh no what have I done," I knew I had to move fast to prevent a total shame filled meltdown.

"Mom, you lost at poker you did exactly what you told me to do which is believe in your hand, do what it takes to stay in and in the course of that give me the best evening of my life." She lifted her head to look at me.

"You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen with the hottest body I have ever seen, that I know I will never see again." She looked at me some more her face expressionless.

"I won I get to touch you a little longer how about after we finish we play one more hand, for everything."

"Sweetie I am not taking charity you won. I am not sure about anymore touching. You have the cash the clothes and you've already had way too much contact with my body young man." She was looking animated but not angry.

"My back hurts I'm sore I need to go to bed" I looked into her eyes and raised my eyebrows a little.

"My legs and back are stiff." I think she started a tiny grin but stopped even as she was looking at my mostly erect penis.

"Stiff like my cock?" I tried making sure the crowd got the joke as I leaned back letting my partially erect penis bounce between us. She smiled.

"Mom let me give you a massage, back rub," I quickly corrected.

"I get to touch, you get to relax you have half an hour to think of a way to win back all that money," I said the last 3 words slowly and deliberately no idea if it would make any difference. She looked a little confused although she opened her legs a little I looked straight at her pussy between her legs then at her face.

"Mom I am going to keep looking at your unbelievably hot body whenever I get a chance no apology." She smiled again.

"Just like we were in Spain?" she responded.

"Yes Mom only this is better." Why don't you pee I'll get some oil from my room meet you here in 2 minutes. I jumped up before she could respond. Aware it was a huge risk to leave her alone for even a second to think about everything. The list was awesome; poker, cash, clothes, groping tits, fingering pussy, jamming fingers into ass, two orgasms all of this with her son. I ran past my bedroom into the bathroom pushed aside day to day toiletries as they dropped into my sink grabbed my massage oil and K-Y Jell. My cock had subsided I peed into the toilet bowl as I washed my hands splashed water on my face and quickly brushed my teeth as fast as I could. I raced back to my Mom's bedroom.

She was no where to be seen. Then I heard running water, bathroom door was open which had to be a good sign.

"Hey Mom want a back rub?" I asked loudly talking towards her bathroom door.

"Sweetie, I am not sure, it's been a tiring evening do you know even how to give a back rub?"

The fact she asked meant I was in.

"Come on Mom I give the best back rubs." I doubted that but I had watched a lot of movies and porn and had taken a class that included a week or two of physical therapy instructions. I had played some sports at school and got injured a couple of times. Plus I had got pretty good reviews from a couple of girlfriends.

"I have real massage oil Mom."

"Oh well we have to try that dear. Why do you have massage oil sweetie?" she asked as she walked out of the bedroom wearing a long dressing gown I had never seen before.

"Truth is Mom, I bought it when I was dating Julie but I never got to use it." Julie was the hottest girl I had ever dated, beautiful and smart, too smart for me because I had only seen her body in a bikini & no sex. The massage oil had been part of plan B or C to get her naked and into her pants we had broken up after a month.

"Honey, sorry to hear of your failure to get into Julie's pants as I see the bottle is still sealed As you've already seen me naked I feel honored I am worthy of your unopened massage oil." She was watching me twist off the lid and peel away the seal. I put the oil down and picked up the K-Y. She had seemed almost playful with her last comment of course I had played hard with some of her best body parts so a massage probably seemed safe.

"Honey what are you doing with K-Y?"

"Isn't it a lubricant?" I asked innocently looking Mom in the eye.

"The girl in the store suggested I buy it with the oil." Mom looked at me and in one beautiful movement removed the dressing gown, she was still gloriously naked.

"Mom you look fantastic I cannot stop looking at you, all of you."

"Thank you sweetie," she placed her hands over her breasts covering the nipples but still showing a lot of boob.

"You can't hide them Mom," I joked, she walked along the side of the bed turned and jumped onto the bed face forward her breasts momentarily hanging down as she flew through the air landing on the bed sheet. The bed bounced, technically she was the wrong way up, her head at the bottom of the bed her feet resting on the pillow. She had removed the bed spread and upper sheet off the bed. I would be massaging her on the bed sheet she slept on.

"You can't see them now sweetie," she laughed as she lay on the bed ass upwards. What a great looking ass. I was still naked my penis climbing to erection, still waiting for relief. I climbed onto the bed straddling her legs, I slid down a little so my cock was just below her ass hanging between her legs which were a little apart. I grabbed the massage oil off the bedside table poured a generous splash onto my hands warmed it for a minute by hand-washing the liquid and started on her shoulders.

"Mmm that feels good thank you for warming it sweetie you are getting to touch a lot of me now." I ignored what I suspected was a smart comment comparing the parts of Mom I had already got to 'touch' and what I was touching now. I rapidly but apparently competently moved from her shoulders down her back slid my body away from her legs to give me room to start on her thighs. I had been generous with the oil which smelled great. Mom loved the smell and appeared to like being covered in massage oil.

I started on the upper thighs making sure to touch her vagina gently but enough that she knew I knew where I was as I massaged around her legs. I moved down her legs, she was still lying on her front. I gave her legs a great massage judging by the moans of pleasure, I am sure exaggerated but enough to know I was doing a good job. I spent 5 minutes on each foot sensing from the thanks and murmurs she was really enjoying it.

I moved back up her body now pouring the massage oil directly onto her shoulders, back and onto her ass between her cheeks. I positioned myself sitting on the back of her thighs my cock resting on her butt nestled in the groove her cheeks made. I started a thorough deep massage of her shoulders my cock sliding easily in the oil between her butt cheeks.

"Honey this feels absolutely fantastic please do not stop." I swear her butt cheeks parted a little, my cock nestled in a little deeper.

I started massaging more of her back moving all over especially down to her ass, making sure I spread her cheeks a little each time my hands passed by. As I spread her cheeks my cock moved between them a little closer to her asshole. I was certain Mom was allowing her butt cheeks to spread apart. My cock was now sliding along her ass crack in pretty much constant contact with her asshole.

"Sweetie, I think you need to get your cock away from my asshole," that was a shame I had just started gently moving my finger across her asshole as I massaged her. The simple solution was to move her legs apart so I could kneel between them she tensed and then allowed me to lift her legs apart, I moved in and placed my cock under her body returning to the massage as I did. My cock was now lined up along her vagina pushing up into her juices.

For a few minutes I concentrated on massaging her shoulders and upper back I was still getting groans of pleasure. As I leaned forward to put weight on her back my penis continued to slide along her labia, I felt her hips rise just a little but enough for me to carry on pushing my luck.

I could feel my Mom raising her ass a little at a time as I rubbed her body very soon I knew my cock was going to slide in to her vagina. I could see her open asshole looking at me as her bottom lifted higher in the air. I kept up my massage on her shoulders and upper back as I leaned back to slide forward to rub her upper back my penis hesitated at the entrance to her vagina. I swear she shifted her body a little and I was in. I moved my body forward to rub her shoulders half my cock slid in, damn she was so wet. I kept on moving so my entire length slid right in until my lower stomach bumped against her ass cheeks. I kept massaging her upper back, my cock in Mom. I slid my rock hard cock slowly out of her soaking pussy; probably three quarters of my cock came out before sliding back in. The back rub carried on I was pressing hard on her muscles all over her back hoping it might distract her from our intercourse.

There was no doubt she had at least facilitated penetration by raising her ass to help me get the angle right for entry. Nevertheless when fucking Mom I knew I had to be very careful to only cross the line I was allowed. About 25 seconds after I had entered her vagina she spoke.

"Sweetie, you need to stop that, this is definitely not touching."

"But Mom you were going to let me cum or help me cum, something like that don't you remember?" I was whining again.

My cock was still sliding in and out. I stopped massaging and grabbed her ass cheeks moving in and out at the same slow speed. I felt her vagina tighten around my cock which served to make me go a little faster and speak.

"Wow Mom that feels fantastic you look and feel great thanks for grabbing my cock like that with your vaginal muscles." My guess was she was tightening them to move her body or try and slow me down or just straighten her body away from me. However my speaking up with the compliment and vaginal muscle line seemed to have confused her.

"Sweetie I was not, did not, was not trying to make you feel uhhhh," she groaned and moaned in one sound. I slowed a little but extended the stroke so that I was traveling the full length of my penis in and out of her pussy. That was my mistake.

"Honey, that will do," she took advantage of the out stroke when my cock head was barely in her pussy to slide forward and drop her body down to the mattress. She did not jump up, just laid flat her beautiful ass looking back at me as my dripping penis waved in the air.

"Mom, that is not fair you let me in," careful I told myself don't say the wrong thing and stop bloody whining. Mom is still lying naked face down on the bed looking back, speaking.

"Sweetie that is enough you cannot have sex with me I am your mother." I was still sweetie let's see where we could go maybe I could distract her.

"Mom you are supposed to be concentrating on finding a way to win back all my money your clothes and your fighting spirit."

"I won, I have the money clothes and you owe me sexual favors." The details no longer mattered even Mom knew she had agreed to something because she knew she was going to win that final hand. I was positive she could not recall the details of each agreement, promise or vague bet.

"Sweetie, be that as it may." That was my favorite line that Mom used when she was not sure.

"We are not having intercourse, I might have agreed to something, I..." I interrupted.

"Mom let me finish your back rub" I jumped off the mattress and stood at the end of the bed in front of her head which she raised to look at me as I moved fast.

"Okay honey that's a good idea." I reached for the oil splashed it on her shoulders and back and started to rub. My new angle of massage standing in front of her leaning past her head pushing down on her back must have felt great because she started to moan and thank me profusely. She opened her legs to 45 degrees although I could not see any crotch from where I was standing in front of her prostate body.

"Mom you are flashing vagina I am up here giving you a great back rub what the hell." My penis was flapping semi erect above her head that was resting on the mattress.

"Maybe Mommy can make it up to you," she looked at me by lifting her eyes to the very top of her eye lids and raised her upper body moving her elbows under her shoulders to support herself while she took hold of my cock in her right hand. She grasped it firmly, it was still hard, she started to slide her hand up and down my penis in a slow jacking action.

"Honey I believe I was to help you get off?" now she had a little girl look to go with the innocent voice she had used. Boy this was hot importantly it was not Mom anymore it was innocent sleazy sexy girl paying off on a bet.

"Hot cheeks you are unbelievable." I said.

"Sweetie this is a one time deal I always honor my bets but you will never talk about this to anyone anytime ever and we will be fine."

"Mom you have my word as a champion poker player and loving son hmm that feels so good." She was gripping firmly and moving her hand steadily up and down. I knew I would not cum yet. She continued her amateur action jacking me off but after hours of not exploding I knew I could last longer. After 5 minutes.

"Sweetie, mommy can't do this all night my hand and wrist is getting tired."

"Sweet cheeks I thought you always paid off on your bets." I feigned shock and horror in my voice.

"Part of the problem is you are lying down trying to work at a bad angle sit up show me some beautiful tits and see how you do." I saw a little light go off behind her eyes naked Mommy breast views had to help son ejaculate.

"Okay sweetie," she quickly sat up on the end of the bed, her feet on the carpet her hand on my cock her fantastic breasts moving as she moved. Her nipples were hard her tits looked great. Five minutes in she looked up at me my cock pointing straight up as she pumped away at it. I realized she was actually not very good at jacking me off(we are all experts with our own equipment), I had rubbed some massage oil on her hands to help.

"I have an idea hot cheeks let go," I grabbed my cock letting it sag a little from it's erect position. I jerked it a couple of times for luck pulled her head down towards me and placed my head at her lips.

"Try this hot cheeks if you kiss or lick I'll finish." She looked up at me pouted a little and remembered she was a naughty girl not Mom.

"Okay sweetie," her mouth closed around the end of my cock she licked the tip.

"Whoa Mom, that feels great," she quickly removed her mouth,

"Uuk that tastes bad sweetie the massage oil smells great but tastes awful."

"I have an idea turn around put your hands on the bed stretch out" She did I immediately nuzzled my cock up to her still wet pussy and entered her for the second time.

"Whooaa what are you doing?"

"Lubing up my penis Mom seemed like the quickest way what does K-Y taste like?"

"Not good sweetie ugghh," she let out a strong sexual grunt as I slid into her pussy. She was grabbing on to the bed sheet pushing back as I pushed in and out. After 6 slow deliberate penetrations she spoke.

"Honey you have to stop we are not having sex, I am going to finish you off, you cum and we are done." I leaned forward, and grabbed her tits and squeezed as I moved in and out of her vagina a couple more times.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds