• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Another Submission

Another Submission

1234

The waiter idly cleaned the glass while scanning the terrace for new customers. A young couple sat nearby chatting softly, while an middle-aged man scanned his newspaper at the

next table. The only other person there was gazing hopefully towards the entrance and the waiter summed them up as; young lovers, businessman on lunch break and a stood-up date. He passed the time this way on quiet days such as these and was rarely wrong. He sighed and placed the glass back in it's spot under the counter as a woman walked in and paused as though unsure of her next move, looking round the tables like it was a minefield to be negotiated with care. Her pensive expression changed to a bright smile when she saw her date beckoning and the waiter sighed again.

"Ah well, win some lose some - and it sure looks like that guy's gonna get some." He muttered as his guess turned out to be wrong. His loins stirred in appreciation at the way she trotted across the floor in her 'fuck-me-heels' on a pair of the finest legs he'd seen for some time, snugly wrapped in sheer, black silk stockings held up by red suspenders that snaked out of a short black skirt. The red check shirt was filled out nicely by her full breasts that jiggled invitingly as she walked by the businessman, who raised a desultory disparaging eyebrow at who dared to disturb his lunch with such a brazen display at this hour. The young lovers only had eyes for each other and missed the way she wiggled past but the waiters followed every twitch of her firm buttocks until she was seated facing her date. He took a deep breath and hoped his arousal at her display wasn't too obvious as he went over to see what she wanted; 'apart from a good fucking', he thought, 'that much is obvious.'

They looked at each other for a long moment, then spoke together:

"I thought you weren't going to come."

"I wondered if you'd be here after all."

She laughed lightly and he smiled back. The waiter coughed discreetly and asked what she wanted, restraining a smile with difficulty when her eyes flickered over his crotch before looking up at him.

"Yes. I'd like a coffee. Black, no sugar thank you." she replied, studying him briefly before turning back to her companion who said he was fine.

'I just bet you are.' he thought, turning away to fetch her order.

They waited until he was out of earshot before resuming their introduction.

"Well Jack what do you think, have I complied with all your instructions? she asked.

He casually took a cigarette and lit it before replying with a curt nod.

"Yes, you've followed them to the letter." he said through a plume of bluish smoke. "I particularly enjoyed the expression on the waiters face. You're appearance certainly wiped that smug look off his face. I'm sure he thought I'd been left standing and even though i began to think you weren't coming a part of me knew you would."

"I can guess what part THAT was." she grinned mischievously.

"THAT part of me has been coming for you since we met. How long is it now Sue?

"You said it was seven inches."

"No, NOT that! How long have we been corresponding?"

"About six weeks."

"Your photo's don't do you justice, you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Why thank you kind sir." she said, fluttering her eyelashes comically. "You quite turn a girls head."

"It's been a long time since i turned a girls anything." he smiled ruefully.

"Well i bet it's not as long since my husband turned ME in anyway." she replied bitterly.

"I..." she began to say and waited for the waiter to place a cup of aromatic coffee on the table.

"Yes?" he prompted as the waiter went off to do whatever needed doing.

She took a careful sip of coffee and said. "Let's just say i do my thing and he does his."

"You've been coy about that since we started chatting online. What makes a middle-aged, married woman meet virtual strangers for sex?"

Her hazel eyes gleamed at him, "Same reason you're here i guess. Excitement. Something new, a break from the norm - or just a good fuck."

"I'll drink to that." he said, raising his cup in salute to her candid reply. Jack found her boldness refreshing after the previous meeting with an insipid teenager who could barely put one word after another. She wriggled in her seat and sighed softly. "Are your balls itching?" he asked, taking a long drag on the cigarette.

She giggled prettily and shifted in her seat. "They make my pussy feel so slutty. I nearly came driving over here, the vibrations were awesome!"

"That's the spirit, now put your finger inside and give me a little taste." he demanded.

She bit her lip and, seeing that nobody was paying them any attention, slipped a hand under her skirt.

"That's right slut, scratch that itch." he whispered. "I'll take good care of it soon."

Her teeth bit harder to stifle a moan of pleasure as she finger-fucked her pussy, lifting her ass slightly to slip it in knuckle deep.

"Now give it to me." he said, stroking the front of his trousers under the table as he enjoyed the flush of pleasure rising like a new dawn in her lovely face. Her glistening finger attracted his tongue like a magnet and he sucked it slowly, savouring the salty flavour as she pushed it in and out. Her breathing deepened at the way he relished her juice and suppressed an urge to sit on his face with difficulty, contenting herself by grinding onto the chair while sucked harder on her finger like, well like a cock. She moaned again at the thought of her favourite fantasy and he slipped his lips from her with a low chuckle.

"Very tasty." he said, licking his lips. "Smooth and piquant with a subtle aroma. I'll enjoy exploring you more fully...soon."

"I love the taste of my pussy." she whispered, lapping her fingertip.

"I'd not forgotten." he replied, thinking back to the cyber sessions where they'd shared experiences and fantasies. Mutual mental masturbation at first via IM and e-mail, before daring to go one to one on camera and giving each other a more intimate scrutiny, comparing the image on screen to the photo attachments before deciding to indulge themselves more intimately.

"Do you remember how it feels to be in love for the first time?" he asked, glancing at the lovers, now holding hands across the table and sharing a soft kiss.

"Barely." she replied quickly, running her foot along his thigh to press lightly on his crotch.

"I prefer lust." she said, grinning fiendishly as her foot traced the rigid contour of his erection. "It's much less complicated, don't you agree?"

He took her foot in both hands to press it more firmly into himself and nodded agreeably.

The sexual act was always much easier to deal with than the emotional needs of the women he'd met, which was why he preferred a married woman than the needy girls or cock-teasing bitches he'd had before now. Her stockinged foot slid smoothly up and her toes teased around the zipper as the businessman folded his paper, stood up and went back to work.

"Give me the other foot." he whispered hoarsely, feeling his arousal go up a notch at the thought of his cock sliding between her silky feet. He slid down in the chair as he undid his trousers, pulling the zipper free with practised ease while her other foot joined its companion in exploring his hot flesh that jerked upright under the table. Her feet smothered the length in a smooth embrace that made him gasp with pleasure. She giggled and sensuously rubbed up and down, gently stimulating his cock and adding to the blissful wetness growing between her thighs as they brushed together.

"Don't you dare cum yet you kinky bastard." she warned, as he fucked her feet a little harder.

"A gentleman always lets a lady cum first, besides, i want to hear you beg for my juice!" He promised, smiling warmly at her in such a way that made her nipples ache for his lips to kiss and suck on them. " Is it true that you're husband's never made you cum?"

"No man has ever made me cum." she amended. "But i'd suck your balls dry right now if you told me to." she said with a pleading undertone in her voice.

"You'd suck any cock right here if i told you." he amended, reaching for another cigarette and lighting it calmly. "Maybe they've just not pushed ALL your buttons in the right order?" he suggested, watching the smoke curl idly up until a faint breeze scattered it across to the other table where the lovers were about to leave.

"Maybe." she said thoughtfully, stroking the head of his cock with one foot while the other slid down to his balls, rolling the full sacs gently in such a way that made him take a sharp intake of breath.

"You've got a good touch." he said through clenched teeth.

"Just wait until you feel what my hands and mouth can do." she promised, rubbing the soles of her feet to and fro over the head of his cock.

"Why don't you show me what you can do right now?" he winked.

"What here!" she looked at him apprehensively to see if he meant what he said.

"Sure, call the waiter over and tell him your coffee needs extra cream in it. If he gets the innuendo we'll see what happens, if not, no harm done, eh?"

She considered his idea thoughtfully, feeling his hard flesh throb hotly under her feet and the tingling excitement of the situation overpower her common sense. Looking over towards the bar she saw the waiter watching the lovers walk out arm in arm and as he looked away she caught his attention by raising her hand like a schoolgirl who suddenly knew the answer.

Jack saw her nervously watching the waiter make his way over and wondered if she'd go through with it, while several scenarios flashed through her mind but she became more determined as the point of no return approached.

"Is there anything i can get you madam?" the waiter inquired politely.

She looked him boldly in the eye and let her gaze slide down his body to rest on his crotch as she spoke in a low, smouldering tone.

"I was wondering if you'd give me some cream..." her tongue slipped along her red lips slowly. "...for my coffee."

He looked at her, then at Jack with slight surprise, wondering if he'd heard her correctly. Jack grinned back and carried on smoking while his cock was snugly trapped in the silky hollow between her feet.

"Well?" she continued. "Have you got any thick, hot, cream for me?" emphasising her question by running a well manicured nail down the front of his trousers which bulged invitingly at her eager tongue, flicking the air as it scented his growing desire.

He considered his options and looked around.

"Don't worry man, this isn't Candid Camera" Jack assured him.

Cautiously the waiter looked down as her fingers popped the button at the top of his trousers and wondered if he'd been dragged into some cheap B-Movie porn scenario instead. Outwardly, Sue maintained her slutty persona while her heart pounded at the audacity of taking a strangers cock in her hand. It swelled appreciably at her intimate grasp and she leaned forward to swipe the exposed head with her tongue.

"Oh fuck i don't believe it." the waiter muttered and Sue whole heartedly agreed with him.

The vestiges of her common sense told her this was a dangerous game to be playing in public, but the growing passion swept her reasoning aside as she opened her mouth wide to engulf his throbbing cock in a warm, wet grip that slid halfway down the length before pulling back with a pop.

"You have a nice cock." She complimented, flicking the slit with the tip of her tongue. "I'm going to measure it with my throat."

The waiter stood passively as she her mouth hugged the thickly veined shaft tightly, her tongue bathing the underside while her fingers fondled his heavy balls with one hand and toyed with a nipple in the other. The waiter gave a long groan and rested his hands on his head as he sank deeper with every stroke until her face pressed firmly on the root of his sex as she took him completely.

Jack took another long draw on his cigarette and wondered how long she could hold that position with a face full of cock and her feet still tightly wrapped around him.

"Fuck her face." he suggested to the waiter and gently humped her feet as he watched her lips rippling over the meaty length pumping harder into her throat that worked convulsively to accommodate the swollen girth. "She's a good cocksucker, yes?"

"Oh yeah." he gasped, thrusting back and forth past caring whether this was a set-up, stick-up or the final fuck-up that would cost him a job. It felt too damn good the way her throat milked him, her tongue lathering the underside of his cock with loving strokes each time he sank back inside.

Sue had lost track of time but was becoming desperate for a breath of air. She reached up to grip his thighs and push him back but that just urged him to plant his meaty length fully in her mouth. Trying to breath through her nose only brought the musky tang of his balls into her straining lungs and she mewled wetly around a string of precum slithering into her stomach.

"Someone's cumming." Jack said, stubbing the butt out in the ashtray. "Better make it quick."

He looked at him through glazed eyes and nodded, "Yeah, I'm getting close."

"No, i mean you have customers!"

"Oh shit!" he muttered, pulling back out and quickly stuffing the dripping phallus in his trousers as Sue gulped air into her burning lungs. A thin trail of spittle slid from the corner of her mouth and she took several more deep breaths before gasping: "Seven inches!"

"Hey you're very good." he said, zipping up while admiring her heaving tits. "But it's actually seven and a half!"

She crooned happily and made to wipe the drool from her cheek.

"No, leave it there." Jack ordered, pushing her feet away and tucking himself in. "We're leaving." He took out his wallet and laid a card down on the table. "Here's a tip." he said, tapping it with a finger. "Come round after you're done here and we'll have some fun, just ask for Jack ok?"

The waiter picked it up and put it in a pocket. "Sure, sounds good to me." he said, casting a lascivious glance over Sue's body as she stood up.

Jack went over and placed a possessive hand over her rounded buttocks, kissing her neck before whispering in her ear. "Are you ready?"

Her body screamed YES! But she simply nodded, not trusting herself to speak, just wanting, needing, to feel him inside her soon. Now!

Jack nodded amiably to the newcomers, two ladies taking a break from shopping judging by the army of bags lined up beside them, and glanced over his shoulder at the waiter who winked. He winked back and lifted Sue's skirt to give everyone a good long flash of her sexy arse wiggling away as they walked out.

They covered the short distance to her car in high spirits. Sue giggled at the audacity of it all and Jack struggled between the urge to bend her over the bonnet and fuck her or be a gentleman and open the door for her. Chivalry won the race by a short head and he contented himself with a firm squeeze of her arse as she climbed in.

"You'll have to give me directions." She said, checking the rear-view mirror to see the state she was getting into. Her hair was in minor disarray and a faint smudge of lipstick showed where the waiter's cock had pushed it's way in. She smiled and savoured the taste of it again, enjoying the feeling of the slut taking over her everyday persona. It had been too long since she played like this and was determined to get every last drop (literally) of pleasure out of it. "I don't get round this part of town often."

"No problem." he said briefly, buckling the seatbelt as she started the engine.

"Oh God those vibrations make my flesh tingle!" she said with a sexy shake of her tits that made the points of her nipples brush deliciously inside her shirt.

He tenderly pinched the nearest one between index finger and thumb. "So i see."

"Ooooh." she groaned. "Don't do that now. Which way do i go?"

"All the way." he replied, teasing the other one.

She smiled and reached down to firmly squeeze his bulging trousers. "You're a teaser sometimes Jack." she smiled.

"But I'm always a pleaser." he retorted in a sing-song voice which made her laugh. God she loved a man who could make her laugh!

His finger traced a lazy line along her thigh until it slipped under her garter and down onto the smooth strip of satin between her legs.

"Take a left just here." he said, exploring under the hem of her panties to feel the silky smooth skin.

"Go a little to the right just there." she replied, making the turn and parting her thighs a little more.

"Ok, keep straight on this road for a while until you come to a roundabout, then take the first turning on your right. It feels like you've kept it nice and smooth." he said, stroking the side of her labia softly.

"You're not making it easy to concentrate you know?"

"Are you complaining?"

His fingertip brushed over the tip of her clit and she moaned. "Don't stop."

"I could say the same thing to you. This is a one-way system."

She smiled and glanced at him as her foot pressed down on the accelerator. "The quicker we get there the sooner i can play with you!"

"True, but the sooner we get the there the quicker it ends and i'd like to squeeze every drop of fun from this moment on." he said, pinching her clit in a tender grip and running his thumb along the front of her panties, pressing them into her moist slit.

"I can hardly wait to squeeze every drop of cum from your cock." she said in a voice that dripped with as much passion as she felt her pussy doing under his wonderful touch.

He leaned over until his lips brushed her ear, pushing her gusset deeper; "You're such a slut." he hissed, wriggling his fingertip against the embedded balls to make her groan agreeably to his character assessment. "But you're not just any slut are you?" he continued, pushing in and out of her hot hole.

"No." she panted, feeling her clit throb harder as his probing finger pulled her panties tightly onto the sensitive nub of flesh. "I'm your slut."

"That's right, today you're my slut, my play-thing, my fuck-toy." he said hoarsely, emphasising each word with a thrust of his finger before abruptly pulling away and restraining himself from distracting her any further, giving curt directions as necessary until she pulled up outside his flat.

They shared a long, soulful kiss that stirred the embers of their desire which had smouldered restlessly during the 20 minute drive into a fresh blaze. Her lively tongue urged him to give her the satisfaction she now craved more than anything and his response promised that - and a good deal more. Their lips parted moistly and after a short pause to relish the moment got out of the car.

"Which one's yours? Sue asked. Squinting up at the tower block as the sun peeped round the corner.

"It's on the second floor." he replied, courteously taking her arm while lasciviously squeezing a handful of firm buttock as they walked up a short path then through the door.

"After you." he said at the bottom of the stairs.

"You're such a gentleman" Sue chuckled, wiggling her bare arse in his face as she made her way up.

"I have my moments." he leered up at her, wiggling his eyebrows and giving her pert cheeks a light slap that set them wobbling prettily.

"And your reasons too." she said, laughing over her shoulder, feeling his eyes boring two holes in her buttocks as she went up the stairs with an extra wiggle in her walk for him.

He gave each cheek a light smack and, as she reached the top step, gripped them tightly, pressing his face hard between her firm chunks and inhaling the hot scent deeply.

She sighed happily and pushed back onto his lips which smothered her silky slit with juicy wet kisses.

"Can't you wait one more minute?" she gasped, feeling his tongue slip along her bare flesh. "Suppose someone comes!"

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Another Submission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds