• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anticipating a New Assignment

Anticipating a New Assignment

She was relieved. He had graciously accepted her first assignment two nights ago, and was pleased with her work. She knew he had attended closely to her words because he pointed out a continuity problem in the positions assumed by the sub. For the briefest of moments, she felt a stinging pain, then simply asked him for what she most needed: encouragement. He gave it and more to her, such that the pain seemed almost not to have happened at all. She knew she must give herself more time for editing in her next gift story. She did not wait for it to be assigned. She wanted it to be perfectly clear to him that this type of intimacy was her choice at all times, that her eyes were open. She knew he would expect a part 2 to her first assignment, but that was not what she was writing. This time, it would be not a fantasy presented as a reality, but a reality presented as a fantasy, for his pleasure and her gratification in pleasing both him and herself.

Anticipating a New Assignment
To John, Lord Talon

She was surprised by how good the drops of almost-hot water felt, gently striking her skin and flowing in a waterfall down the back of her body. She thought of the joy crawling back under the comforter would be after she was dry. Her cats woke her up early this on this Sunday morning, and now it was nearly noon and naptime for both the human and the feline in her house.

She poured some of the plant-scented shampoo into her palm, rubbed her hands together, and smoothed the light green suds over her neck, chest and breast. The shampoo made her hands glide effortlessly over her skin, and she thought of John's hands and how they would touch her one day.

Her palms mirrored each other, circling her breasts, lifting the hardening nipples to his mouth. She pinched both nipples then, although not quite as hard as she knew he would. She realized, with a surprised smile, that she was making herself excited, that her body responded to the thought of him almost as strongly as it responded to his presence.

Her hands transformed into his, and the pleasant sensuality of low-friction touch made her close her eyes and focus on the picture she imagined they would present in a mirror at this moment. He was behind her, his arms wrapped around her and his hands cupping her breasts, flicking the nipples with his thumbs. She inhaled sharply as his hands wandered down her warm and relaxed body, to firmly grasp the smoothly-shaved triangle between her thighs.

She was holding on to the towel hanger in the stall now, immersed in the fantasy and her one-woman performance of it. She wished he could see her right now, that by some yet to be understood miracle of physics allowed him to sense what she was doing right at this moment.

Her right index finger was gliding past her swollen clitoris as she felt him kiss, suck and then bite lightly on her neck, at the junction of neck and shoulder, the place she found a maddeningly sensitive and erogenous area. She felt the quick wave of tension and desire she knew preceded her release, and entered her pussy with the tips of her index and middle fingers. Not far, but just enough to make the orgasm begin.

She gripped the towel rack harder and leaned against the rear wall of the shower stall, steadying herself with her other hand, palm-down on the wall. The waves of sensation flowed over her and she called out to him, feeling his hand gripping her both inside and out. He spoke softly, into her ear, "Such a good slut for me. You are mine."

Another even stronger wave crested in her then, and she had to concentrate to stay on her feet as it lifted her and then dropped her into a warm sea of the water and her own liquid, gushing out over her hand. "So wet and ready for me, my slut. So ready," she heard him say and she responded aloud "John, yes!" as the final, and most intense set of contractions rolled over her body. He held her close, his erect cock nestled between the cheeks of her quivering ass, and as her spasms calmed, he whispered "soon, dear."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Anticipating a New Assignment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds