Any Chance We Could Ch. 05

They finished undressing each other and Veronica, lay back on the bed and extended her arms to Ashley. Ashley lay on her side next to Veronica, caressed her breasts, then her stomach then moved her hand down to her pussy.

"You have a nice touch Ashley."

"I know, probably not as nice as Scott's but you still like it, don't you?"

"Yes, honey, I always have. Now use your nice tongue too."

Ashley began to lick Veronica's slit, using her fingers to open the folds and ran her tongue all the way up and down from asshole to clit. Then she began to suck her clit and massage it with her tongue.

"That feels so good sweetheart, put your finger in me and make me cum."

"Yes, yes, that's it keep sucking, good good, ahh honey." She began to buck her hips almost knocking Ashley off, took several deep breaths and let out a big sigh. "Oh, honey, that was nice. Come up here, kiss me and let's snuggle."

Ashley moved up, kissed Veronica deeply and when they broke the kiss, Veronica said, "Scott says I taste good, I think I do, don't you?"

"Yes, do I. Do you like the way I taste?" Ashley asked.

"As sweet as me Ashley, as sweet as me. Stay here tonight."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds