• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anything for the Grade

Anything for the Grade

Everyone is watching the clock in anticipation for the bell that will let them go home. I'm eager to go home as well, knowing that I didn't study for the short exam we took at the beginning of class. I just want to disappear into the woodwork and hope that maybe the teacher won't notice me and I can go. I glance at the teacher and he is quietly grading the last of the exams. I silently pray that mine is one of the ones he hasn't read yet.

The bell rings and everyone rushes for the door. I start for the door myself, but just as I get there someone else in the class bumps into me causing my book bag to fall. I glance over to the teacher, three feet away, who seems still absorbed in the exams. I figure I still have a chance to get out of there and turn away from his desk to bend and pick up my bag and the papers that had fallen out. I squirm around a little as I try to collect things when the teacher calls out my name. That's when I start to feel myself getting warm all over, and I can feel my cheeks start to blush. I suddenly realize what a sight I must be with my rear end sticking up in the air, but I try to erase the fact that I'm turned on as I straighten myself and turn to look at the teacher.

"Yes?" I ask feeling my stomach do a small flip.

"Why don't you have a seat?" He says as he stares at me with no expression at all. By now my stomach is doing cartwheels. I know he wouldn't ask me to have a seat unless he wanted to discuss the exam. I remind myself to breath, walk over, and sit in the chair on the opposite side of the desk.

"Is something wrong?" I ask, feeling even more guilty because I know exactly what he is about to say. I feel my fingers wrap around the arms on the chair for support. He looks down briefly at his desk and picks up what I can only assume must be my exam.

"I'm very disappointed in your exam score." He turns it around so I can see the clear solid 'D' that boldly stands out in red ink.

"I can explain, you see I didn't get to study last night because..." But he doesn't let me finish. Instead he holds up his hand in that way that means, 'I do not want to hear your pitiful excuses.' I feel myself start to get cold from fear.

"Please...just don't tell my parents. I'll stay after class to study if I have to." There is no answer and he's looking down at his desk away from my glance. After a few quiet moments I assume that I'm doomed to hear it from my parents and might as well leave. I start to head for the door.

"You'll stay after class if you have to?" I'm startled by his words and turn around quickly to respond.

"YES, yes anything!" I drop my bag and run forward and put my hands on the edge of his desk, which causes me to lean forward slightly and my low cut blouse peaks open to reveal a clear shot of cleavage.

"Anything?" His question sounded normal, but his gaze was focused on my blouse. It didn't take me long to realize the direction his glance was going. "If you'll do anything then why don't you take a seat." I start to straighten myself and head for the chair. "No, have a seat here." I turn to see him gesturing towards his desk where I had just been leaning. He now walks around from behind his desk and heads for the same spot. I carefully hopped up onto the desk feeling my boobs do a slight bounce as I sit. He comes closer towards me breaking through the area of personal space. I start to feel butterflies in my stomach as his hands cover mine where they lay on the desk. "I think you might not understand the full meaning behind what you just promised. But just to be sure I'll ask a different way. Will you do anything I say to keep this from your parents?" I can no longer deny the effect he is having on me. I can feel myself all moist and wonder if he has yet started to smell my arousal.

"I should probably go now." I say in almost a whisper, but I don't move at all since he's blocking my way.

"I don't think you're going anywhere my dear." His words don't even have a chance to sink in before he pushes me backward onto the desk and holds me down with one hand groping my left boob. "In fact I think you like what I'm doing. I think you get off on it in a big way." I feel his right hand now snaking up under my skirt and I shudder because I know he's about to prove his theory correct.

"I do not!" I say trying to sound convincing. But it's too late he's found my wet pussy and I look up to meet his gaze which now seems anything but teacher like. I feel like he's a beast about to devour me. My first instinct is to try to run, but just as I start to he quickly pushes me back down and pulls my arms over my head to put them in one of his huge hands as he reaches down to my top with the other. I hear myself breathing heavily and I can't hide my reactions anymore.

“You say that, but you see I’m just not convinced. I mean look at all the evidence against you.” As he says this he leans forward and through my shirt engulfs my left nipple between his lips. He sucks it for a few seconds before lightly pinching it between his teeth. I moan as he begins and when his teeth started to bite down my breath comes out in a loud mixture of pleasure and pain. Just as I thought he might bite it off completely he releases only to torcher the right nipple. I start to whimper because I knew now what is in store for me. As his teeth start to graze either side of my nipple I can't contain my fears anymore.

“Please don’t…that hurts.” But instead of continuing in a more gentle way he just stops completely. I realize I have had my eyes clamped shut and when I no longer feel his breath against the moist fabric of my shirt I open my eyes to see what is going on. His face looks stern and for a moment I think maybe I have offended him somehow. I feel sure that he has suddenly realized what he was doing is against the rules. His hold on my hands loosens, but I can't bring myself to move them just yet. He's had such a firm hold on them it almost feels like they are still stuck up there.

This is when his apparent retreat becomes a full charge ahead. Almost faster than I can tell what is happening he reaches for his tie and yanks it free. His hands go straight back to where mine are still loosely crossed above my head and as I star to pull them away he grabs them both and ties his tie around them tightly so they are helplessly bound. He goes around to behind my head and as he bends down I lose all sight of him, but can feel my arms being pulled hard against the table. He is tying my hands down to the table so I can’t even move them an inch.

He comes back around to my waist and I am not sure what he was doing till he stands straight again and now clearly displaying a wide grin with my belt hanging from his right hand. He starts to walk back in front of me and I have just enough time to start to squirm around in a fruitless effort to loosen my hands. I give up the effort of trying to watch him and focus on the task at hand. I lift my legs up on top of the desk for support which of course makes my skirt fall to my waist line and I know he is getting a wonderful eye full. I know I can’t let that worry me and I keep trying to free my hands.

Then all of a sudden I feel my feet getting pulled out from under me and the next thing I know he is tying each of them down to a desk leg. I notice with a startled expression that he no longer has his pants on so I naturally assume that he has removed his own belt to tie down my other leg that my belt is not already holding.

“This is ridiculous! You can’t hog tie me to the table like this I’ll…” His hand covers my mouth and puts an abrupt end to my words.

“I can do whatever I want, I’m the teacher and I set the rules for my classroom.” His eyes seem to sparkle with delight and I feel utterly helpless. I can’t move anything except wiggle my mid section a bit. “Now when I remove my hand you better stay quiet or I’ll have to make you get quiet.” I don’t know what he means, but I decide not to find out. “How about a tasty treat.” I hesitate for a moment, not sure about all this. “Suck my cock like a good girl.” He said presenting the head of his cock to me. I carefully take the head of it into my mouth. I decide to give it my best effort. When I start to comply his demeanor changes entirely. His left hand is caressing my hair gently. I let my eyes close so I can concentrate better.

That’s when I feel his other hand reach back to play with my wet pussy. He rubs at my swollen clit through my underwear for a bit and then slowly works my panties to one side and slides his finger along the moist outer folds of my pussy lips. As his finger pass by my clit I moan and I am sure he can feel the slight vibration around his cock.

“Now, see it isn’t that hard to do what the teacher tells you, is it?” His finger now slides deeper down till he finds my entrance. He pauses briefly and I open my eyes to find out why. He is staring straight at me. “I knew you were getting off on this. But I’m a firm believer in you get what you give, so if you want to cum you’ll need to suck it even harder now. Show me how much you want me to cum in your mouth.” As he says this, his finger starts to snake into me and I moan my thank you, but he knows not to go too far in. He knows just how to keep me on the edge. His finger goes back and forth between sinking inside me slightly to teasing my clit. Over and over he repeats this pattern. All the while I continue to suck on his cock. The closer to the edge I get the harder I suck. I want desperately to get him off so it will be my turn.

After what seems to be hours I feel his cock twitch in my mouth. I instinctively slow down my pace and work on milking him instead of just repeating in rapid motion. I am then rewarded when I feel him start to spurt cum against the back of my throat. His left hand then takes hold of his cock and he directs more of it into my wide open mouth. I still can’t move my arms or legs, but something about this is so exhilarating. Finally he lets go of his now limp cock and I wait patiently for what he has promised. My legs have been tied apart and since he’s pushed aside my panties this opens my pussy to the outside air. Now more than ever I need a release.

“Is it my turn now?... Please?” His eyes have been closed as he enjoys every last wave of pleasure that courses through him, but at my words he regains his composure and looks down at me. He then lifts himself off of the table and turns to face me. He leans down to give me a long kiss and then pulls away again. His hands touch mine briefly and then his fingers start to lightly trace their way down past my elbows, around my chin, he brushes my lips with his thumbs, and then he lets his fingers glide ever so lightly to my breasts. His thumbs then linger there circling my nipples which makes me start to moan slightly. Without warning he shoves my shirt and bra aside and his mouth once again takes in one boob and then the next. After a few rounds of this he lifts away his mouth.

“I’ll have to make a note to come back to these later.” Then he moves to the end of the table where my legs are still firmly held apart. My eyes catch his and notice a gleam right before he knels to go down on me. My first thought is how his hot breath feels against my damp pussy, but then the tip of his tongue reaches out and ever so lightly licks the tip of my already swollen clit. I imagine I can explode right here, but I hold on for more. His tongue slowly traces its way down the same path his finger had taken earlier. I gasp as his tongue finally finds its mark. He plunges his tongue in full force and I gasp loudly at the shock of it. I feel so close to the edge and yet he purposely will not let me finish out. Just as he senses my limit he pulls his tongue back out and lightly licks at my clit again. It is that same torcher he gave me with his finger, only this time it feels even more detailed.

“Please…let me cum…please!” At the sound of my words he plunges in two of his fingers and begins to rapidly fuck my hole with them. All the while he continues to lick and alternate sucking on my clit. My breaths are coming in rapidly and in huge gulps of air. I feel my body start to shake as I tumbled to the edge of ecstasy. "Yes…oh yes…Oh God yes!!” Then I come and the room starts to spin before my eyes as the full body pleasure sweeps over me like an enveloping fire. My head then lays back against the table and my face relaxes into a happy grin. “So, did I pass the exam or do I need more after class tutoring?”

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Anything for the Grade

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds