• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • AOD
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

AOD

He took her hand and sucked each finger, his eyes never leaving her face. The feel of his tongue on her fingers had her gasping and toes curling. She watched, open mouthed and panting again as each digit disappeared into his mouth to be sucked clean. Lowering her gaze, she saw he was still rigid with need, balls drawn tight to his shaft. The sight of his arousal, pointing straight up between his meaty thighs, had her gut tightening, and a flutter shimmying up her empty hole. Luciel felt herself salivate.

"Please, Davariel. Please. Take me. Make me yours," she pleaded, her need now like wild fire coursing through her body.

He frowned. "You would allow me to use you?"

"Yes," Luciel cried, unable to stop herself. She felt she'd lose her mind if he didn't, "fuck me. Please. I..."

His lashes lowered. "You would be my whore?"

"Yes. Please-please, Davariel. Fuck me. Make me yours," she begged shamelessly.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Luciel's heart thundered in her ears. "No," he sighed.

Luciel flinched, her eyes going as round as her mouth.

Davariel stood and extended his hand to her. "I had a meal prepared for you. Come."

It was like a slap in her face. The sensual spell around her lessened. She blinked in a daze, feeling as though she were waking from a dream. Confusion welled within her as she took his hand.

What the hell just happened?

She scratched her head, and looked at him askance, but he only smiled, leading her out of the room.

He led her out into an adjoining room, which was large. It had an enormous fireplace, with a welcoming blaze crackling within. Before the fireplace were two overstuffed chairs. There was also an old cupboard against the wall between two windows, and a long wooden table in the very center of the large room surrounded by eight chairs. The scent of wood, spices, and pleasant herbs gave the place a cozy homey feel. She felt as though she were living out a scene in a fairytale. Any minute Little Red Riding Hood or Goldie-locks would come knocking at the door.

Speaking of Goldie-locks, Davariel pulled out a chair for her at one end of the table, burying his nose in her hair as she sat.

She felt wet and swollen between her legs and detected the scent of her musk strong on herself.

"You pleasured yourself for me, my love," Davariel whispered, his nose still in her hair sniffing. "You came all over your pretty fingers for me and then I sucked your cum off your fingers." He purred. "So tasty, my Luci."

The entire scene slammed back into her mind, including her offering to be his whore, and begging, begging, for him to fuck her.

Shame was the first emotion to wash through her, like a tidal wave. Her eyes welled with tears, and she had to cover her mouth to stifle the sob that rose.

Rage was the next feeling that rolled through her body, after humiliation.

Luciel had to clench her fists to keep from slapping him. She felt her cheeks burn at the memory of her stupid behavior in the bedroom. She was certain he'd manipulated her the whole time, and she'd played right into it like an idiot.

She lowered her head, letting her hair veil her face.

With a loud sigh, he moved away to sit at the other end of the table, while she clenched her teeth in disgrace.

No. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing how mortified she felt that he hadn't taken advantage of her blatant offer to be his sex toy.

Luciel grabbed a spoon by a bowl of stew and began wolfing it down.

She hadn't realized how hungry she was. The stew was amazing. A piece of freshly baked bread sat on a smaller plate by a frosty glass of golden juice. The warmth of the nourishing meal soothed her.

Chewing, she risked a look at Davariel through the strands of her hair. He watched her eat in rapt attention.

She found that it was easier to resist his allure if she kept her focus on just one particular part of him, rather than the whole. For now, she just looked at his hands, the way they rested on the table before him as he gazed at her. He had such long fingers, delicate, like a musician's or artist. Then, with a sigh, he folded his arms and rested his chin upon them. She lowered her eyes to the stew with a start, blushing.

Oh well, so much for not getting caught up in that pretty face. She felt herself bristling again. I'm such a weak dumb ass.

"Most people can't keep their eyes off me. You make an effort not to look. Why?"

"I don't like looking at ugly things," she retorted, then stole a quick glance at him.

He looked shocked. His head snapped back up. "You think I'm ugly?" He said it softly, as if she'd hurt his feelings.

"Very." She scowled into the bowl, not wanting to look back up, lest he catch her in her bald-faced lie. She was a lousy liar.

He was silent for a moment, his fingers thrumming upon the wooden table as he mulled over her words. "Then why are you attracted to me? I can smell your arousal from here."

Fuck. What is it with him and that nose? She imagined herself giving him a good pop on that perfect snub nose and breaking it. Maybe then, he won't be able to smell my arousal. Jerk.

Luciel slammed the spoon down on the table and pointed an accusatory finger at him. "You make me want you and you know it." His eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. "You did it in the room and you did it last night in that crazy dream you projected into my head. You made me want you. Deny it."

"I do deny it, Luci. I'd wanted to terrify you, but you were so...horny for me . . ." He let the words trail off with raised brows. She felt her face burn in embarrassment. "I don't know about what happened in the room, but I'm not doing anything now, and you still want me...very much, if I must say so myself. I don't think I've ever come across anyone who's desired me the way you do. I smell lust, but there's also something else I've never scented before. It's very pleasing to me." He expressed the latter on a rapturous sigh, glowing, electric-blue eyes closing as he leaned in closer to sniff again.

She remembered what he had said during the fantasy fuck he'd given her, about smelling like love, and panicked. "You mesmerize people," she accused, hitting the table with her hand.

He blinked, his mouth hanging open at a loss for words. Her remark had struck a sore spot. "I don't do it on purpose," he exclaimed in fervor. "You've mesmerized me too."

He was upon the table, crawling on hands and knees, with a few golden tendrils of his hair dragging along the wooden surface. His body moved with slow, sensual grace. When he reached her, after having put her food to one side of the table, he sat perched on the very edge, swinging his long sinewy legs over to either side of her. He spread his mouth watering thighs and rested his feet against the legs of the table, leaning back on his hands.

The man could have been a porn star, knowing how to arrange himself in the most provocative poses. Her eyes dropped lower. He was huge, but then again, he was seven feet tall. It would have been ridiculous for him to have a penis the size of the average Edenian male, which was about six to seven inches. No. The spectacular phallus presented before her was closer to twice that size.

"Twelve," he smiled with pride, flexing his hips.

"Don't read my mind," she snapped.

He made a show of looking taken aback. "I don't read minds, Luci. I was a reaper not a Master Guardian. Besides, what you were thinking was written all over your pretty face." He licked his lips, the black pupils within those big, glowing, blue orbs dilating wide. "Touch me, Luci. We're allowed."

The temptation was too great. Everything about the fallen angel lured her in; his face, his body, his mesmerizing voice begging her to stroke him. How could a girl resist.

Luciel wrapped her hand around him. His flesh was hot, and seemed to throb as if his heart beat there. She couldn't get her fingers all the way around. Wow. He shuddered, obviously enjoying her exploratory touching. His hips bucked as she stared at the exquisite cock in her grip, twelve inches of smooth skin, sun-kissed gold, like the rest of him, except for the meaty tip. It was a rose blush, shaped like a big luscious strawberry. She licked her lips holding his glowing gaze. He groaned as if in pain, and then shook his head reluctantly from side to side, answering her silent question. No—but he didn't seem pleased about it either.

She explored every inch of his velvety length, as his knuckles turned white from gripping the edges of the table.

"Oh, Luciel, that feels so good," he groaned, as his red wings fluttered behind him, trying to cool his excited body.

How easy it would have been to plunge a knife into the beautiful fallen angel at that moment, while he panted with lust. Could she find the strength to destroy him? She could do it now...jump up, thrust her hand through his ribcage and rip his heart out. She had the ability to do it.

Her other hand came up, and rested on his thigh, the thought ruminating in her mind.

He closed his eyes in ecstasy, a soft sob escaping his lips, as he let his head fall back in surrender. His blond hair cascaded onto the surface of the dark brown table, as his abdominal muscles rippled. He held her spellbound. It dawned on her that, not only was his turning into a demon a shame, but his previous rank as a reaper, prohibited to pass his amazing genes forward, damn sacrilegious too. As for what she was contemplating....

"Luci... you've got to stop. I'm going to cum." He clenched his teeth, obviously reining in his need to release.

"I want to see you cum, Davariel," she whispered tenderly. "Feel you spill yourself on my hand...taste you." Luciel visualized the beauty of that moment; the pearly fluid bathing her fingers, or spilling onto her breasts, her face, her mouth. She shuddered.

"Luci, no," he pleaded. "Please. They'll hurt you if I taint you."

She paid no mind to what he said, mesmerized by the thought of seeing his magnificent cock erupt, unaware of the danger until it was too late.

The four demons she saw in the chamber the night before appeared, snatching him away from her. The clawed fingers of one of them held him by his hair. Davariel struggled to release the painful hold on his golden tresses, snarling at his captor. The demon only laughed at him, as did the others.

She tried to get to her feet to help him, but found herself in a tight power hold.

Davariel's demon sword appeared in his hand and he plunged it with precision into the grey demon to his left, killing the creature in an instant.

The demons sprang away, sword appearing in their claws.

When Luciel tried to moved, she found herself power bound to her chair. All she could do was curse and wiggle, but to no avail.

The demons circled Davariel as he stood, wings extended and sword ready.

Metal clanged with deafening clarity, as they ganged up on him two at a time. Luciel held her breath, eyes wide as Davariel drove them away with hacking swings of his sword. The demons hissed and growled, threw scathing curses at him with each swing. Furniture was tossed around with each deadly sweep of wings from the fighting creatures. Luciel feared she would be beheaded by a flying piece of furniture or wing swipe any moment.

A chair shattered against the wall near her as the table spun in the air and fell in a shattered heap by the bedroom door. Two of its legs had broken off and it now looked like a ramp.

To Luciel's horror, she began to see movement within the darkened corners of the room. Little by little, devils began crawling around the floor, hissing and snarling at her.

She screamed when they suddenly toppled her chair and dragged her to the table that now lay broken, to the side of the room. Davariel roared in rage, even as the devils pulled her arms out to her sides, so hard she thought they were going to rip them out of their sockets. They had her belly down, and pulled her legs apart with a vicious jerk making her shriek again.

Hot breath fanned her ear as a scorching body covered her back. Something cold pressed against her pussy, making her stiffen with a gasp. The demon cackled near her ear. Luciel fought the urge to scream, as she realized that his serpent-like cock was slithering around between her legs. His scorpion-like tail teased her lips, making Luci want to gag as it left sour smelling slime dripping down her chin.

"Leave her," Davariel roared.

The demon behind her laughed. She struggled to free herself.

"Choose, dark prince," one of the demons growled. "The girl or you?"

Luci blinked. What did they mean? They were going to hurt and kill her, that much was obvious to her.

"Me," Davariel growled. "Take me."

Luciel panted, her eyes darting to the shadows before her. With horror she saw Davariel's sword fly away from him and the three demons take him to the floor.

The demons laughed. Her hair was gripped, making Luci scream again as she was pulled to her feet. Her hands flew up to disentangle the claws that were trying to rip it out of her scalp. The demon holding her tossed her into the room as if she were no more than a piece of fluff. She fell with a grunt as she heard the door slam with vicious brutality.

Take me— he'd said.

"No. No-no-no, Dava." She scrambled from her sprawled position on the bed, and darted to the door.

Locked.

Using her powers, she tried to unlock it, but found it useless. Her powers were being blocked.

Heart racing, she began kicking and pummeling the door with her fists, screaming for them to release him. He'd given them use of his body instead of hers. He'd sacrificed himself for her.

"Davariel," she sobbed.

Chapter Four

He awakened to darkness, lying on the cold wooden floor where they had continued to fuck him, taking turns. He felt bewildered.

Night had fallen and the demons were long gone.

His stomach muscles clenched and he was able to raise himself up in time to spill the contents of his stomach on the floor. He hadn't eaten for more than a day and only spewed up bile and the semen forced into him. His ass burned, and his wrist was a bloodied, swollen mess, adding to his misery.

He was the dark prince. Why had they done this to him?

Rage flared within him at his humiliation. They would pay. He'd make sure of that.

At least they hadn't hurt her.

Luciel called through the locked door of the room she'd been thrown into as the demons had their fun with him.

He felt ashamed. Even though she hadn't seen what they did, she'd heard it all. Would she think of him as less of a male?

"Why am I so cursed," he whispered in misery to himself, as he pondered all of his downfalls?

Born into the slavery of a holy sect that denied him the right to love, he'd renounced his rank as reaper. Fancying himself in love, he'd accepted the task of guarding the gates of hell for a siglon, one hundred sun orbits, dreaming of returning to... what was that girl's name again?

Davariel snorted in disgust. He didn't even remember the female's name he'd thought he'd been in love with. It was more like he was in love with the dream of having his own family and living a normal life like the white-winged Seraphs. Wasn't that his right as a living, breathing, sentient being?

He'd been nothing more than an ignorant fool.

He still remembered the cursed day he'd fallen from grace. He had been sitting upon the same stone he always sat upon, day after day, high on a cliff overlooking a turbulent ocean. Thirty sun orbits had gone by since he'd accepted the task of guarding the gates of hell...alone, on the God-forsaken planet of Megdoluc.

It had once been thriving and green, but over-building and over-population had almost killed the small planet nestled into the perfect spot between two binary blue stars. They were just far away enough to provide the planet with warmth and light, without burning it up. Still, all that remained of the once lush foliage were a few scraggly trees scattered about. The rest was all boulders, dried dirt, and the ruins of cities abandoned siglon's before he'd ever been born. Even the ocean was black, poisoned and still polluted.

Davariel felt his soul resembled the planet. Still alive but barely, poisoned, choked.

In the distance, he could see one of the four super-volcanoes that existed on the planet. The one south of the equator had erupted, giving the sky a hazy look. The others constantly rumbled in warning.

The beings that had once populated the planet had long fled from the disease and pestilence that had abounded at the time, the ugly little planet forgotten. It was just as well. Once the volcanoes blew, the planet was going to go into a frozen hibernation for a few siglons, making the environment too harsh to sustain human life. All that remained were a few insignificant devils that lingered close to the hidden portal of hell, buried beneath miles of violent, churning seawater. There were many portals scattered throughout the universe, there was even one on Earth, but they were all hidden and well protected by death angels, like him.

He remembered how lost he felt, how each night he'd cry beneath the light of the multiple moons, wondering if anyone missed him. All he wanted was someone—anyone—to love and to love him. He wanted a home with a family to go back to, maybe even sire a few chicklings of his own. "My very own family unit," he sighed with a smile.

Movement to his left had his whole body shifting into kill mode. He could see each individual molecule of air as it swirled around him, and spotted the black aura of the little devil that taunted him every day.

"Come closer," Davariel invited, making his voice sound sweet.

The little devil snickered. It looked like a five-year-old child with thick gleaming ringlets on its head. Its skin was completely jet-black and it had glowing yellow eyes. Red markings flecked its little bat-like wings and sharp tipped tail, denoting that soon it would grow into a larger adult devil.

"Every day you invite me closer and every day I tell you that I still remember how you turned my sister into ash with the same sweetly intoned invitation," the little creature answered him with the same melodious cadence.

Davariel smiled with a shrug. "I was bored."

"No. You ache. Your soul weeps from solitude."

Davariel frowned. "But I'll be gone soon."

The little devil cocked his head to the side, golden eyes blinking at Davariel. "When are you going to believe me?"

"Never," Davariel sighed.

"Never is a long time, Da va riél." The little devil sat on his haunches watching him with keen eyes as the ocean breeze toyed with his gleaming, black spirals. "Today the high priest will come to you with news that you will not like. Then he will want to console you by fucking you through the scantivale."

Davariel winced. Since when had the games he played with father Gadriel caused him to feel this shame curling uncomfortably through his body. "Gadriel loves me."

The little devil laughed. "Is that what it's called? I thought it was just perversion."

"Enough." Davariel frowned.

"What he's been doing to you is forbidden."

"It's just a game we play."

"A game where he enjoys full sex with you while covering you with the scantivale, so that your aura and his don't become tainted. Were that to happen, then everyone would know that he's been fornicating with you since you were just a chickling. How old were you that first time? Seventeen...eighteen sun orbits?" The little devil scoffed again. "He smeared your tender ass with anesthetic ointment so you wouldn't feel his cock ripping you. You bled for days after that. He told you it was because you'd overfed yourself forbidden fruit and you believed him. Such sweet...dim-witted innocence."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • AOD
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds