Aphrodisia Ch. 01

The boy blinked when he noticed that she was now looking right into his eyes. Her normally strict expression then broke into an enticing smile. The curve of her lips made them seem fuller and more inviting as they framed her straight white teeth. A flush of colour had also been brought to her cheek giving her a very impish appearance. Her eyes were a dazzling hue of sea green and currently had a very naughty look about them. Usually hidden behind thick glasses, those naughty green eyes were appealing enough to ensnare anyone she desired. Jamie realised that 'anyone she desired' definitely included him.

Sonya apparently decided to throw caution to the wind right then as she parted her legs slightly and moved both her hands to rest on her hips. The towel loosened revealing a little more cleavage for him to enjoy but didn't fall away. She swayed those hips of hers to one side and then to the other slowly enough for him to enjoy. Then finally the towel could no longer hold itself together and it slipped apart to crumple up over her wrists. She let him look over her newly exposed delights. Her breasts were small, bite-sized he thought to himself with a little dreamy smile. Each of the apple sized perfectly shaped mounds was tipped with a pink little nipple. He enjoyed watching them stiffen in the cooler air outside the warmth of the towel.

The teenager took his time lowering his gaze over her slim waist, but before he could get a real look at her pussy she turned around. This would have perhaps been more frustrating if she hadn't just presented him with one of the most stunning asses he'd ever seen. Oh and dear god those legs! Realising then that he had been far too occupied with the woman's upper body. She had to have the longest, smoothest, toned and bronzed legs he'd ever laid eyes on. The towel still rested over her lower back, now interlaced between her arms and her waist. She turned her head to look over her shoulder and then winked at him as she started to slowly bend over.

The show he got was nothing short of mesmerizing as he finally got a good look at her pussy. Oh and what a sweet little thing it was. He was surprised to see the lips of her slit already glistening with her excitement. The wet pink flesh was completely shaved of hair and bared to his hungry gaze. The gorgeous sexpot certainly seemed to get off on giving the boy a show. When she finally stood upright and turned around he noticed she did have a little hair down there. The blonde curls were kept well trimmed it seemed. Maybe that's what she'd been doing in the shower?

"Jesus Christ." Jamie muttered as he watched his horny tutor turn around and slip onto the bed.

"Let's keep him out of this." Sonya replied with a mischievous little grin.

"Gladly. Never liked him anyway." Well if there ever was a time to come out and declare you were an atheist...

The gorgeous mother prowled on her hands and knees over to his side of the bed. Pulling the towel across her back she gave it a little twirl and then ensnared it around his shoulders. Catching hold of each end of the towel the feisty female pulled herself up onto her knees bringing his face mere inches away from her breasts.

"Do you like my tits?" She asked in her best mock-innocent tone.

"I do. I really do." Jamie replied, unconsciously leaning in to rest his head against her soft mounds.

"Really? I'm so glad!" She teased. Then she released the towel causing Jamie to almost stumble back a little. "I'm glad because I just love that big cock of yours Jamie. I was a little worried at that you'd be too drunk to get it up but you're not drunk at all really are you?"

Jamie shook his head from side to side. His eyes still firmly set upon his tutor's perky tits.

"Well fuck Jamie that's the best news I've had all year sweetheart." She accompanied her words with a wicked little giggle. The woman reached out with her hand to run her soft nimble fingers along his chest. Her touch alone was electrifying against his skin. "Boy Jamie this body of yours is sure easy on the eye."

Jamie was a little surprised at that compliment. Whilst he'd always thought he wasn't lacking when it came to what was hanging between his legs he wouldn't have said he was the most appealing guy to look at. He lowered his eyes to look at her hand as it stroked over his chest and blinked in surprise. For one thing he sure as hell didn't look like this when he went to bed the previous night. Jamie had been a skinny pale kid who had never done any honest exercise since high school gym class. Yet the body he currently inhabited was that of an Olympic swimmer or professional soccer player. Slim but athletic and toned with muscle as well as having a healthier glow to his skin. Then Sonya moved her arm to slide down over to his hip and his eyes widened in shock. His dick had been around the average six inch mark but now was proudly standing up between his legs two thirds of a foot in length. He was so surprised at the change that he looked across at himself in the mirror. Sure enough he recognised himself staring back but his features seemed more defined, more appealing. The most noticeable change had been his eyes which were a dull grey before but now almost gleamed with a vibrant intense blue. If he hadn't known that he hated putting in contact lenses he'd have been sure he was wearing them.

"Hey!" Sonya's hand lowered to let her fingertips caress along the length of his shaft. "You don't like looking at yourself more than me do you?" This caused Jamie to look back up into her eyes and immediately reply with the first answer that popped into his head.

"I was looking at you...you have a really cute bottom." Jamie said with a nervous smile. Well it was only half a lie.

"Oh do I now?" Clearly the answer had pleased the woman. She took his hands in hers and placed one of them on each of her ass cheeks. "There you go then. Is that better?"

Jamie grinned and gave her a nod of approval. He couldn't help give those tight cheeks a squeeze causing her to squirm whilst giving an appealing twitter of laughter.

"I wish we'd have done this a long, long time ago." The boy gushed, taking the initiative and pulling her up against his body. His hard length slid over her belly and up between them as their bodies pressed against one another for the first time. Since she was kneeling on the bed he had to lean his head back to look up into her face. She took the invitation and lowered her lips to touch his. From everything she knew about Jamie she'd guessed he was a virgin. Reclusive, shy and with his head in the clouds he had all the signs.

She re-considered that opinion however when he started kissing her in a way that made her toes curl. It started with nothing more than the softness of their lips meeting in a light caress. Then she felt her mouth melt against as an intense passionate lip lock ignited between the pair. Each lover was hungry for the other but it was Jamie who teased Sonya much to her pleasant surprise. He let her feel the touch of his tongue on her lips for an instant before opening his mouth to let her taste him. The teen felt the young mother's heart pounding within her chest. Her soft petite breasts were meshed up against the new firm muscle that adorned his chest. His thoroughly excited member left a sticky trail of his seed around her belly-button that leaked from the tip in anticipation.

Sonya had wanted very much to tease the boy some more. To drive him wild with desire for her before letting him pleasure her with that sizable shaft of his. The poor woman was however quickly losing control of her senses to pure wanton lust. Parting her knees on the bed he was soon pulled down onto the soft bed sheets with her; never breaking that scorching kiss of course. Sucking his tongue between her teeth, she gave it a slight love bite. He responded by giving that glorious ass of hers a playful pinch between his fingers. Soon both their tongues were busy licking away at the other again and he found his hips resting up against his tutor's and his hands grasping onto the bed sheets to anchor him there.

The woman's moans were soon filling the room as the very tip of Jamie's cock had found her swollen little pussy. Of course the sounds of pleasure coming from the woman were still stifled by his mouth so with a little reluctance he parted his lips from hers. The sweet un-hindered moans of pleasure were music to the boy's ears. Her eyes were closed tightly as she spread those long slender legs of hers wide across the bed, her toes pointed to opposite walls of the room. It was her turn to reach around and grab his ass now but she needn't have bothered as Jamie slipped his hard cock inside the wanton female.

The first thing Jamie realised was that she was incredibly tight. For a woman who had two children she felt like a virgin and he thought he might not have been able to sink inside of her had she not been so wet for him. He had only pushed the bell shaped head of his member into of her when her eyes opened wide and her mouth formed a little 'o' of shock. He thought he might have hurt her until he felt her hot flesh clench around his cock. A hot squirt of her sex juices splashed his hips and she arched her back and screamed his name to the heavens.

"Jamie! Oh Jamie baby! You feel so fucking good inside me!" By now Jamie had regained himself and had pushed himself half-way inside her gushing little snatch. Both their hips were already coated in her fuck juice and he grinned to himself as a wicked thought came into his head. Reaching down he grasped her hips and looked down at the lusty woman beneath him. Her eyes widened when she realised what he was about to do and her hands reached up to press against his pecs.

"Oh no, not again, not so-FUCK! Oh God, oh God, oh God!" She squealed as Jamie used the extra leverage to thrust his hips hard right up to hers and bury every inch of him inside her pelvis. As he did the woman came all over again around his dick.

"Jeez Sonya you squirted all over me again!" Jamie exclaimed. The woman looked up at him, one of her fingers slipped between her teeth as she regained her senses. Obviously hearing his words troubled her a little.

"I've...I've never done that before. I've never cum so hard in my life! Oh god Jamie I've needed this for so fucking long!" Her hips gave a little wiggle that did wondrous things to his cock buried deep inside of her.

"I like it." Jamie decided.

Sonya grinned up at him, obviously relieved that he didn't think she was a freak. Then to reward him for being so nice about it she leaned up and crushed her mouth against his again. The kiss caused him to start moving his hips making her draw in a hiss of breath between her teeth.

The teenager and his tutor started rutting with one another then with no end in sight. Although he loved kissing her he also liked watching her getting fucked by his new and improved cock. So for a little while he slipped out of her and stood back up next to the bed.

"Jamie, please don't take this the wrong way but if you try to leave now then I'm raping you." Sonya said. Obviously the comment was meant to be on the humorous side but she couldn't hide the hint of nervousness in her voice. Had she done something wrong? She'd squirted again since they'd started fucking...maybe he really didn't...

Sonya didn't get to finish that train of thought however as Jamie grabbed her hips and tugged her over to the side of the bed. Then he ran his cock up along her puffy little cunt-lips before stuffing every inch of it back into her depths once again.

"Oh fuck!" She screamed. Her eyes closed tight at the wave of pleasure that came from him re-impaling her on that heavenly prick. "Oh baby I love the way you fuck me! Yeah, that's it! So hard and deep!" Sonya's ass bounced against Jamie's thrusting hips as he continued to pound the desire filled female.

Jamie for his part was enjoying the hell out of himself. From the way her pussy was practically frothing with white creamy foam he guessed that his precum was leaking inside of her. That turned him on all the more. Sure they should have used protection but he really felt like he was making her all his right then. Owning every inch of that gorgeous slender body and lust crazed mind. It also occurred to him that he should have blown his load about ten times by now but he didn't even want to take a break. Her hot tight honey-pot felt incredible around his dick and he felt on the brink of climax. When he felt like he was going to blow however, he just closed his eyes and concentrated on keeping it back a little more. He wanted this to go on for as long as possible after all and Sonya showed no signs of losing interest. In fact her eyes had currently rolled back in her head as she experienced another toe curling orgasm.

Her legs were now resting on his shoulders and in moments of relative lucidity from her orgasmic highs she would spread them out to form a perfect 'V'. He also looked at the way she seemed to love squeezing her tits and pinching those hard little nipples of hers and gladly took over the task after a while. His hands kneaded the soft tit-flesh and he loved the way that tweaking those hard pink little nubs caused her hips to renew their assault on his.

"Sonya...I...I'm gonna cum." Jamie said about an hour later. In fact it wasn't until he caught a glimpse of how swollen his balls were that he decided it might be a good idea to let them release their contents. He could practically hear all that cum sloshing around inside of him by now as well as feel it with each thrust.

"Wh-what? Cum?" Sonya had long since thrown the English Language out the window along with caution and inhibition so it took her a moment to process what her lover was saying. Then a look of realisation came over her and she smiled up at him. Hell she'd lost count of how many time's she'd cum by now and they were both practically soaking in sweat and sex. So she nodded to him with an approving smirk and wrapped those long legs around his hips to signal she wasn't letting him go anywhere.

That was sure as hell fine by him as he renewed his screwing. Jamie wanted to enjoy every inch of her he could get the first time he came with her. He scooted her back onto the bed and lowered himself to feel her waist and those pretty tits against him once more. Her hard nipples pressed into his flesh and his smile once again melted into her gasping open mouth.

As their lips locked in a fiery kiss and their hips gave one last final thrust against one another Jamie let himself go. His cock started to pump his hot cream deep inside of her. It was Jamie's turn to groan into Sonya's mouth in pleasure even as his mouth muffled a surprised squeal from hers.

She felt him empty those big balls of his in torrent after torrent of cum. What's more she didn't know what he was cumming inside of her but it sure as hell wasn't anything that should have been legal. As soon as the first sticky hot gusher splattered the inner walls of her pussy it triggered a chain reaction of orgasms that reduced her mind to mush. Her mouth couldn't stay focused on his and she soon found herself screaming in fit after fit of absolute ecstasy. Jamie continued thrusting inside his tutor until his climax had subsided and finally looked down to see that the woman was completely wracked with unimaginable pleasure.

She was shaking and spasming so violently that he thought he might have broken her for a second and slipped his wet slippery shaft out of her clenching little pussy. Once loose she immediately put her hands over her slit and rolled to the side. Lifting her ass in the air and raising herself on her knees whilst burying her face in the sheets she rubbed her sexed up slit whilst still screaming out his name as if he were still fucking her. Finally she rolled off the other side of the bed to land with an un-ceremonial thump that caused the concerned teenager to run around after her.

"Sonya!? Are you aright?" He asked, his voice tainted with worry. She'd gone awfully quiet except for her heavy breathing. Seeing that she'd landed alright he reached down and plucked her up from the floor to rest on the bed. She squirmed and let out a contented sigh as his cum sloshed around inside her. Then finally her eyes fluttered open and although they looked a little dazed they eventually centred on him. She gave a rather dopey grin.

"You fucked me good mister." Was all she said right then. This caused the tension in Jamie's shoulders to fade away and he smiled down at her. Carefully crawling over the woman he finally settled in on the wet bed sheets to lie next to her.

"I thought you were having a stroke." He said, relief clearly sounding in his voice.

"I am." She replied lazily and smiled to herself. When Jamie looked down along her body he noticed she was still fingering herself. Though now she was admittedly a great deal more relaxed about it. "Jamie...seriously I thought this would just be some naughty fun. A walk on the wild side or something like that. I can say now though that I'm yours. Yours in every way you want me. I don't care if you don't want me."

"Hey now Sonya I..." Jamie tried to interrupt her.

"No, please let me finish. Even if after this you go back to your room here and never look at me again I just want you to know that whenever and wherever you want to do that to me again you can. You don't have to ask. I don't care if I'm married the next time you see me. Even if you've got your heart set on screwing my brains out in the middle of the street just go right ahead. Anything you want baby." Sonya finished with that same dreamy smile and Jamie took the declaration of devotion as a nice if slightly odd way of her saying how much she'd enjoyed what they'd done.

Then he noticed his erection hadn't softened in the slightest. In fact it twitched a little as if anxiously awaiting orders for another round.

"Are you sore? I didn't hurt you or anything right?" He asked tentatively.

That comment brought a musical peal of laughter out of her that made her breasts jiggle. His cock twitched again and started to throb in anticipation.

"Of course I'm not sore Jamie. Do you think I'd be rubbing my pussy like this if it hurt?" Her reply seemed obvious but he sure didn't want to hurt her after this. She opened her eyes again, an inquisitive look on her features. "Why? Surely after that you can't..." Yet as she'd been saying that she looked down between them and trailed off.

"I guess I can." He responded a little sheepishly.

"Oh..." He noticed a familiar glimmer twinkling in her eye and she licked her upper lip.

"We don't have to..." Jamie trailed off leaving what he was going to say unsaid. After all he didn't want to put any pressure on the woman.

"Any time." Sonya said whilst lifting herself up to throw one leg over his hips and straddle him cowgirl style. "Anywhere." She lifted her hips up, sliding her well fucked little slip up along the underside of his shaft. "I'm yours." He felt the familiar tight wet heat as she sank down onto his cock. "Fuck me"

He fucked her until the sun came up and they fell asleep together in a tight embrace.

She took the feel of him lying in her arms into her dreams.

His dreams took him somewhere else entirely.

That's another story.

*

Authors Note: This is my first attempt at writing for an audience other than me so I hope you enjoy it. If it's received well then I'll write up the other parts I've got rolling around in my head. Constructive positive and negative criticism would be appreciated through comments and feedback. I'll also happily answer any questions you might have, just send them through feedback with your email address included so I can respond.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds