Aphrodisia Ch. 03

Without a great deal to do right then Gwen found her fingertips tracing circles on her belly that were getting lower by the second. Not feeling the need to resist the urge she slid her fingers down between her legs and slowly started to stroke her steaming little sex.

Jamie's cock gave an approving throb at the sight of Gwen fingering herself. His hands reached down to grasp Sonya's hips as he positioned his thick bell shaped head at the entrance to her slit. She squeezed her thighs together for a moment before spreading out her legs a little wider. The movement gave Jamie the delightful feeling that her pussy lips were giving the tip of his cock a little kiss.

Jamie's cock slowly parted those lips a moment later leaving him to sink into Sonya's warm wet depths. A light moan fluttered from her throat as her pussy squeezed his shaft. Her tightness was incredible and soon Jamie found himself buried to the hilt.

"Oh Jamie baby, I love you so much!" The woman declared, her voice was low and husky.

"I love you too Sonya." The unexpected utterance of devotion had warmed the boy's heart. The response was given in a tone that bordered on worship.

Giving the gentle curves of her hips a light squeeze, Jamie then started to slowly release himself from her until her pussy tightened around the head of his cock. It felt to him as if it didn't want his member out of its warm wet sheath but the truth was Sonya had simply had a very light climax. She bit her lower lip to stifle a whimper as he sank all the way back inside of her. Finally once she had gotten used to him again they began slowly rocking their bodies against one another. Her ass met his crotch with a light smacking noise each time as the gorgeous female let out a series of ever more excited moans.

Gwen, who was now far too horny to sit on the sidelines any longer sat up and unclasped her bra. As her full round D cup breasts bounced into view Jamie couldn't help but notice. He thrust into Sonya a little harder making the woman's eyes close tighter as she emitted a surprised squeak and her pussy clamped tight around his cock again when she came. Jamie continued to enjoy the view of Gwen's gorgeous rack. The soft olive skinned globes each were tipped with a dark little hardened nipple. She crawled across the bed to where Sonya was bent over and reached out to stroke her fingers through the woman's silky blonde hair.

Sonya opened her eyes at the touch of the female and found herself eye level with those magnificent breasts. Again Jamie's cock pistoning inside her served to dull her inhibitions and her tongue flicked out to lick over one of Gwen's nipples. Gwen gasped at the touch; she'd been looking over Sonya's head at Jamie as he fucked the gorgeous blonde. The fleeting caress of Sonya's tongue was soon surpassed as the woman's mouth latched on to her breast and suckled on the soft warm globe.

"Sonya!" Gwen exclaimed in surprise. The sight of his girlfriend sucking on the woman's tit made Jamie begin to fuck Sonya ever harder. Gwen gasped as Sonya lightly nipped her skin in her own sexual daze. After a while Sonya let Gwen's nipple pop from her mouth and moved her head over to suckle on her other.

Since each time Sonya did something to Gwen it seemed to make Jamie fuck her harder she decided that going all the way was definitely the best course of action. Lifting one of her hands from the bed she grabbed Gwen's shoulder and pushed her back on the bed. Then before the woman could finish her yelp of surprise Sonya lowered her head and buried her face between Gwen's legs.

The other woman wiggled in shock as Sonya's warm pink tongue licked over her juicy little slit.

"Sonya! For the love of God I...Ooooooh!" Gwen's protests were soon stifled by her moans of delight as Sonya's tongue found her clit. There were probably a lot of ways to come out as bisexual Gwen admitted, but this was definitely the best.

The threesome soon escalated from there as Jamie began pounding Sonya's little pussy as hard as he could. Sonya started moaning and squealing into Gwen's cunt sending sweet vibrations through the woman's hot fuck flesh. Jamie looked down and watched his hips slapping against Gwen's ass. A thought occurred to him then and he immediately acted upon it. Lifting one hand from where it gripped Sonya's hip he reached beneath it to gently tease her clit. The resulting orgasm was so strong Sonya's back arched and her mouth raised up from Gwen's snatch to let out a scream of absolute ecstasy.

After his fingers had gotten wet and slippery with Sonya's hot fuck juices Jamie pulled his hand away. Using his index finger he slowed down the furious pistoning of his hips and pressed gently against Sonya's little asshole. The tightness was unbelievable but it wasn't enough to stop his finger from piercing through the little ring to sink between those firm cheeks.

"Jamie!" Sonya immediately gasped his name at the feel of the finger intruding inside her ass.

Since he didn't want to hurt her he stopped pushing his finger inside of her and left it half buried within her butt.

"Everything alright baby?" He asked as he once again started thrusting his cock harder inside her pussy.

"Ooooh! Yeah Jamie, everything's..." She didn't get to finish speaking however as Jamie's finger slid all the way up inside of her. "FUCK!" She yelped in surprise. He could feel his cock sliding in and out of her gushing cunt through the thick membrane of flesh inside her bottom.

"I can't believe you're letting him finger your ass Sonya!" Gwen commented in shock. Though from the look of awe she was giving the two lovers right then it seemed she was more tempted than surprised.

"Mmmm!" Sonya licked her lips as she got used to the sensation of his finger filling her bottom and found that she rather liked it. "I hope he sticks more than his finger up there..." Turning her head to look at him over her shoulder, she sent him a very naughty smile.

Jamie smiled back at the sultry blonde and then slipped his length slowly out of her pussy. It popped out of her tight slit and sprung out into the open air slick with her fuck fluids. Holding his steel-hard length at its base he guided the tip up to slide between her ass cheeks. She felt the thickness of his cock pressing up against her asshole and tensed in nervous anticipation.

Gwen saw her tensing her body and immediately sat up to run her hands up along Sonya's sides. Her mouth found the other woman's and their lips melted against one another in a searing kiss. Jamie felt Sonya relax against his touch and with a gentle firmness he pushed the head of his cock up against her asshole. For a long moment it seemed like his thick eight inches just wasn't going to fit. Then finally he gave one last little push and the tiny hole began to stretch open. Sonya moaned into Gwen's mouth at the invasion of her virgin bottom. Her hands clenched the bed sheets beneath her tightly.

Jamie slowly sank inch by inch into her gorgeous ass. Her anal ring was now stretched obscenely around his cock. Gwen had slid her hand down beneath Sonya's body. Her fingers soon found the other woman's pussy and the combined sensation of her fingers with the intense feeling of Jamie's cock made Sonya cum with an almost violent intensity. A hot squirt of her fuck juices coated Gwen's hand as she renewed their passionate kiss.

As the women made out so wantonly Jamie stuffed the last inch of his dick inside his woman's asshole. The tight clenching of her ass felt unbelievably good around his shaft. Sonya's mouth parted from Gwen's for a moment and she let out a little whimper. The feel of his cock stretching her ass and filling her was a little painful despite the intense feeling it was giving her. Jamie remained embedded deep within her for a long moment to allow her to adjust to the sensation. His hands reached beneath her to give her tits a little squeeze of encouragement. The whimper of uncertainty turned into a lusty moan of enjoyment as he did. Along with Gwen's fingers still diddling with her pussy Sonya was driven to dizzy heights of elation as her two lovers teased her body. Soon enough Jamie felt Sonya's ass wiggling against his hips sending electric sensations through his shaft. Deep inside her butt his cream had been trickling slowly from his shaft. The hot, sticky jism lubed her anal passage a little more and made the feel of his cock inside her far more pleasant. Within seconds the pain had numbed completely and there was only the incredible feeling of him so deep inside of her.

When Jamie started to slowly slide himself out of her before filling her all over again she mewled like a kitten. When she started to push her ass back into him Jamie built up a steady rhythm that sent Sonya to ride wave after wave of orgasm. Before long Jamie was fucking her tight little asshole so hard that Gwen couldn't get close enough to Sonya to tease her. The way she was fucking back against Jamie was so wild and reckless. Jamie saw this and slid his cock all the way inside her tight passage once more before hooking his arms beneath Sonya's knees and lifting them up. The woman's back came to rest against his chest as he held her legs spread apart and raised her up completely off of the bed. His cock was still impaled in her ass and her arm reached around over her shoulder to grasp the back of his head. She turned her own head and found herself looking up at him. Soon after that their mouths were crushed against each as she used her legs to make her ass bounce up and down, still impaled upon his shaft.

Gwen watched the incredible display of strength on Jamie's part to fuck the woman so hard whilst her spread legs hooked over the arms that held her against him. She took the initiative and crawled to the side of the bed where Sonya was getting a vigorous ass fucking. With her back to Jamie's chest and her legs spread wide her glistening little pussy was left bare. Leaning forward, Gwen opened her mouth and let her tongue lick Sonya's well juiced little cunt.

Jamie continued to make out with his euphoric lover. They continued to fuck, lick and suck for a long while. Gwen was soon fingering herself again, experiencing a number of delightful quivering climaxes. Eventually Jamie decided it was time to let himself sail over the edge and into his own roaring climax.

Sonya's scream was muffled by Jamie's mouth as she felt the first squirt of his jism erupt deep inside her ass. She clamped her teeth down into his lower lip almost hard enough to draw blood before releasing it with a breathless gasp when she felt the second spurt fire deep into her belly. With her ass filled and her pussy being licked at once Sonya was riding high on a series of the most intense climaxes of her life. For Jamie the release of his balls into Sonya was sweet blissful ecstasy. His cock gushed four more streams of his hot cream deep inside her. The sticky jism soon started leaking from her asshole and dribbling down over his balls.

Gwen was still licking Sonya's dripping pussy when she caught the intoxicating scent of Jamie's cum. She tentatively lowered her head and let her tongue lick up the cum that coursed its way down his balls.

She came as soon as her tongue touched the first drop.

The unnaturally delicious taste of Jamie's cum combined with its even more unnatural ability to send a woman into fits of thundering orgasms were facts that Gwen immediately chose to overlook. She didn't care if the stuff was brewed in his balls from concentrated cyanide, she was hungry for more!

So then when Jamie lifted Sonya up and his cock slipped out of her asshole with a lewd little 'pop' Gwen's lips were wrapped around his shaft almost straight away. The taste of his cream and all the sensations it ignited within her were unbelievably good.

"What the hell is this guy made out of!?" She thought to herself as she sucked a few dollops of spunk through his shaft that hadn't quite made it into Sonya's butthole.

As Gwen continued to give Jamie a delectable blowjob he lowered the still shaking Sonya back down onto the bed. The poor woman seemed delirious though the big smile on her face told him otherwise.

"Sonya?" He said. "Are you alright?"

"Yepimalgoodere. Gunasleepabit." She replied. After a moment of decoding those two words Jamie surmised that she was all good and was going to sleep for a little while. He could hardly blame her as he realized he was also quite tired from the long day. In fact if it weren't for the exotic beauty currently sucking his dick he'd likely have just fallen down next to Sonya and passed out until the morning. Looking down at Gwen he heard her moan and felt the vibrations of the sound pass through his cock.

"Work. Work. Work." He thought to himself with a secret smile.

He soon managed to pull Gwen's head from his shaft and she looked up at him in surprise. She'd expected to suck him off until he softened after that intense climax he'd just had with Sonya. When he gently pushed her shoulders back however she looked up to see what was wrong and saw he clearly had something in mind for her. Her eyes widened when she realized what it was and she looked down to his cock to see it hadn't softened one bit.

"No fucking way." She whispered in awe.

"Yes fucking way." Jamie replied with an amused tone. "Only if you want to of course..."

"Want to!? Shit Jamie are you kidding!?" She immediately laid back on the bed and spread her stocking covered legs wide open for him. "Of course I want to. It's just...Ooooooh!" Jamie had wasted no time in climbing back on the bed and sinking that cock deep into her sheath once again. "Fuck! You're like Superman or something! I mean really this is putting a new meaning to the phrase 'man of steel.'"

"Good, for a moment there I thought you were gonna say I was 'faster than a speeding bullet' or something." Jamie smiled down at her.

Gwen's laughter finished as a series of soft moans as Jamie began to slowly fuck her waiting cunt. She'd wanted to ask him to put it up her ass but he felt so amazing inside her pussy she couldn't possibly bring herself to speak let alone ask him to switch holes. They fucked beside the snoozing Sonya for an hour. He took his time with her and explored Gwen's gorgeous curvy figure with his hands. Knowing that he could simply fuck her hard and whatever it was Allison did to him would make Gwen cum like a freight train was reassuring but it lacked finesse. The boy took his time to find out what made her whimper, moan and squeal with pleasure and enjoyed every minute of it. After a long deep kiss he told her he was about to cum.

"No! Not there. Let me drink it instead." She said. At first when she'd heard him say he was about to cum inside of her all she could think of was a screaming kid nine months down the line. She'd simply said she'd prefer to finish him off with her mouth because it worked better than 'Not there, really, I like you a lot but a child on the way is soooooo not the best thing for me right now.' After she'd said she wanted to drink up his cream though she realized that she really, really wanted to finish him off that way. Before she'd only been able to lick his sticky sweet jism from where it had leaked around his cock and suck the last few drops it was willing to give. She'd cum twice.

Christ only knew what several mouthfuls would do to her but she sure as hell wanted to find out.

Jamie quickly obeyed the woman's wishes and slid himself from her wet heat. Kneeling up on the bed, he watched as she lifted herself up to wrap her lips around the swollen head of his cock. As soon as he felt her tongue lick over the tip of his length he let himself go.

Gwen moaned in pleasure at that incredible, inhuman taste as it rolled over her tongue. Then when she swallowed the first gulp of his cream her eyes shot open as a fierce climax wracked her body. Jamie watched as she arched her back sticking her cute tush in the air. Looking across from her at the mirrored closet he could see her own fuck juices beginning to drip from her cunt. His hands reached to grasp her hair and her shoulder as he instinctively thrust his hips whilst she slurped up his hot jism.

After the last drop of his cum had been swallowed up by her hungry mouth her lips slid from around his cock and she fell back onto the bed to lie beside Sonya. Jamie looked at the exhausted pair. Sonya was now sleeping soundly whilst Gwen shivered and writhed in the afterglow beside her. Jamie was now quite tired himself and so he settled down to lay between the two women who were his for tonight at least. Sonya must have sensed him in her sleep as she rolled over to snuggle up against his side. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and did the same for Gwen who had mimicked Sonya's position on his opposite side.

Then as they all lay over the top of the messy sheets, needing only the warmth of each other to keep comfortable through the night, Jamie fell asleep.

Author's Note: I had originally intended for this part of the story and the next part to be a single instalment. Unfortunately it's taking me a little longer than I thought to write. I haven't really had a night to myself to go on a caffeine and writing binge as I did with the majority of the last part. So since the response I've gotten from the first two parts of Aphrodisia has been amazing I thought I'd post this up. It's mostly sex and little substance compared to the last part. Still, there'll be more Allison up to her tricks with Jamie in the next chapter. Plus, I know sometimes more sex with little substance can be a good thing ;o) As usual feedback and comments are always appreciated and give me incentive to write more and write better. Finally I'd like to thank everyone who already has voted, commented and given feedback on my stories. I'm really new at writing for any kind of audience and the response I've gotten from you all has been fantastic. So thanks again!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds