Aphrodisia Ch. 04

Soon her succulent jugs were bouncing up and down with his slick, wet cock sliding between them. Gwen looked into Jamie's eyes as he watched her tits pleasure his shaft.

"Cum Jamie! Cum all over her!" Sonya's voice was barely a whisper through clenched teeth as she teetered on the brink of her own orgasm.

Hearing Sonya's order he waited a beat and then felt the first gushers of his cream pulsing through his cock. Seeing that he was about to unload Gwen opened her mouth over his twitching member. One of the men silently mouthed the word 'unbelievable' as he watched the thick gooey strand of Jamie's cum shoot up to splatter Gwen's waiting tongue and throat. Sonya squirmed in the front seat as she came, gasping for air as she did so.

The men watched as the second, third and fourth geysers of Jamie's cream splattered against Gwen's cheeks and dribbled down her chin onto her tits. The luscious soft flesh that surrounded Jamie's cock was soon glistening with his spent seed. Jamie and Gwen were both left heaving for a long moment as the wave of their climaxes subsided.

By the time they'd regained their senses Jamie opened his eyes to see Sonya smirking at the both of them. She reached out her nimble fingers and Jamie caught the scent of her delicious fuck juices on them. He gave an exhausted little laugh before allowing himself to let his tongue lick the taste of her cunt away.

"Alright well since these guys have all been gentlemen and not tried to take any pictures on their phones or anything I think we should at least give them a souvenir." She said in a rather wicked yet playful tone.

"What did you have in mind, one of our empty coke bottles?" Jamie said, wondering what he'd have to do next.

"Nope! I think Gwen's underwear should do it. From the looks of her it should be all nice and wet by now." Sonya grinned evilly. "I'll throw mine in too!"

In the time it had taken them to recuperate Sonya had already removed her panties and now was twirling them around her finger. Gwen gave an amused little laugh before hiking up her skirt and sliding her underwear down along over her stockings.

The two sets of panties were soon sailing through the air to land in the other car. Two of the men lifted up their prizes and one of them humorously shoved them against his nose and pretended to pass out with sheer joy. The driver of the car, who could no longer stand simply watching, opened his door and started to walk over to them. Jamie and Gwen looked to Sonya after Gwen had sat back next to Jamie on the rear passenger's seat. They both wondered what she would do...or rather what she'd make them do.

Just as the guy was about to touch her car however, Sonya flashed him a cheeky smile and stuck her tongue out at him before hitting the gas. They left the guys eating their dust and started laughing as they looked back through the rear windshield to see them all waving after them.

"You are evil!" Gwen accused.

"Muahahahaha!" Sonya said in her best evil genius impression. She couldn't quite pull it off however as Jamie couldn't help but think how cute she was right then.

"Well what do we do now?" Gwen asked.

"Do now? Oh you guys definitely win." Sonya conceded. "I mean how the heck are you going to top that?"

"Alright!" Gwen cheered, waving her hands and making her glistening tits sway hypnotically from side to side as she wiggled in her seat.

"Hey you really earned that one gorgeous." Jamie said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and scooted her closer to him.

"You know there is no way I would have ever done that in my life before today! I can't believe how turned on I got. Here, feel..." She said as she took Jamie's other hand and slid it up under her skirt. Jamie's fingers gently sank between the soaking petals of her wet little pussy and she whimpered in delight. It wasn't long before he got Gwen writhing against him and mewling for release once more.

"Hey Sonya baby? Can you keep us on these back roads for about an hour?" Jamie asked.

"Sure thing! I think Gwenny deserves a victory fuck anyway don't you?" Sonya chuckled.

"My thoughts exactly." Jamie said whilst pulling Gwen against him and letting him straddle his lap.

Sonya then proved just how nice a person she actually was as she kept them on the back roads all the way home.

The car never stopped bouncing all the way there.

Author's Note: Hey guys! I'm really sorry about how long this chapter took. Christmas and the New Year blew my schedule apart with all the stuff that comes along with the whole thing. Anyway I'm back writing now so I hope to have the next chapter done within about a month. Once again I'd like to give a big thank you to everyone who commented, rated and gave feedback on the first three chapters. I hope you liked this one just as much, even if you did just skip to the sex parts. ;o)

If you want to comment or give feedback then I'd be happy to hear from you. I just wanted to say that if you send me feedback asking when the next chapter will be posted or some other question about the story that needs a reply then I'd love to tell you but please include your email address so that I can. If you'd rather not give your email address out then I'm also on the Literotica forums so you can look me up if you like. Let me know what y'all think of this chapter! I'm off to write the next one.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds