• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 016

Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 016

It had all happened so fast Demetrius could not understand how precarious his situation truly was. One moment he was lost in bliss sucking the glorious clit of his Goddess Persephone and the next minute he was shoved so unceremoniously way up inside her juicy pleasure cave. Not that he minded mind you, but it was done much more forcefully than he would have thought. Still unaware of what was happening outside her pussy, he got quite playful, thinking this part of some erotic game she was playing. Nestling his back against her cervix, he stroked her inner walls with his hands and looking right above his head he saw her spongy delicious g-spot staring right down at him above his head. Standing on his tip toes, while teasing her walls with his whole body, he began to kiss and lick her internal love button with wild abandon. Not being able to hear a thing, he could tell it was having the desired effect as her whole body was shaking and grinding. He was obviously driving her wild and he grinned a big smile of pride, loving that he could bring such feelings of pleasure to this gorgeous creature.

Persephone, despite being eternally chilled as Queen of the Underworld, began to sweat as Demetrius's gyrations inside her pussy sent electric shocks of unbelievable pleasure through her body. Hades, standing at the foot of her bed watched her pant and gyrate wildly getting his cock even harder than he thought possible at her display. The sight and sound of her obvious extreme arousal made him unconsciously begin to lick his lips as he was getting swept away himself in lust. He, foolish God that he was, thought that she was getting this worked up over him, not realizing the carnival taking place inside her crotch. Persephone struggled to keep calm and appear normal, but her tiny lover, unaware of Hades sudden return was NOT cooperating. She tried to will him to sleep with her divine powers, but when he began to lick and suck her g-spot while simultaneously stroking every inch of her pussy with his body, making it feel fuller and more satisfied than it had EVER had felt in her life, she rolled her eyes back in her head moaning so loudly it shook stones loose from the ceiling. She was simultaneously more aroused and more frightened than she had ever been in her life. How she was going to get out of this situation, she could only imagine.

Demetrius was having the erotic time of his life. He explored every millimeter of her pussy with his body, stroking here, kissing there, rubbing this, licking that, monitoring for her internal reactions, adjusting his technique as warranted. Above his head she let loose with an icy shower that coated his whole body with her juices. Again, as had been the case in the past, had not his "curse" from Aphrodite included the gift of immortality he certainly would have drowned. Turning to face the opening of her cunt, he lay back on her cervix; spread both his arms and legs wide and stroked floor, ceiling and both walls of her vaginal canal at the same time. This was TOO much for Persephone, and a literal flood of her freezing nectar gushed over him, freezing him to the back wall of her pussy. Despite the cold, Demetrius's cock was on fire, spasming and drooling pre-cum like a fire hose, he closed his eyes and threw his head back in ecstasy, opening his mouth so he could drink in as much of her sweet cold juice as his body could take. Apart from his tryst with Aphrodite, this was the most erotic experience of his life. As her pussy began to open, light shot into her cold wet dark cave and Demetrius struggled to peer out. A huge grin formed on his face as he heard her explosive shrieks of pleasure.

Suddenly the grin on his face turned to abject terror as he saw it! "OH NO!!! Dear Zeus on Olympus NO!" he thought, his face frozen by her juices his mouth stuck open in an ecstatic silent scream. There in front of his widening eyes, barreling towards him like a herd of rabid bulls was the giant blue cock of Hades heading straight for his face. Desperately trying to escape its path, his desperate struggle only sent Persephone further into erotic orbit.

Hade's face swelled with pride at his wife's reactions to his advances. They had been married for thousands of years, and it had been ages since she had seemed so turned on. He had figured that this was normal for old married couples and had just assumed this was how it was meant to be. Tonight was so different though, it made him think that maybe things would change between them. Never had Persephone ever seemed more alive with passion than she had this evening. His cock swelled even larger than normal as he had watched his wife writhing naked and moaning uncontrollably on their bed. He laughed to himself that even his brother Zeus could not inspire such passion.

Persephone did love Hades, but was completely out of lust with him having long been bored by his pitiful sex technique. Contrary to the popular image he has today, he was not "evil" only judgmental. Grim and severe, he took his work judging the dead and administrating eternal punishments for evil deeds seriously. He was fair in his judgments and highly drawn to providing Justice for all. These are all good qualities he had, and as far as most were concerned, he was even quite attractive. His dark blue skin, dark eyes and wavy black hair gave him quite an exotic appearance and his body was covered in rippling muscles. This is what had attracted Persephone to him originally and she still liked the look of him. Problem was however, his high sense of justice came at the cost of his also having no sense of humor and being a completely lousy roll in the hay. Her reactions to him this night indicated to Hades that maybe the old flame was reigniting.

Persephone was both cumming uncontrollably now, but also was wondering how on earth this bizarre scenario was going to end. As Hades began to speak to her, she was unable to form words on her lips as her dear sweet Demetrius was playing havoc with her insides and she could only coo, moan and gasp. Her eyes rolled back in her head now for another reason as she heard the normal pillow talk that her erotically challenged husband thought was arousing.

"Prepare thy womb my beautiful queen. Prepare to receive my sacred dark staff of Power!!!" Hades bellowed in the sexiest voice he could muster. "My staff wisheth to empty its power into your sacred cave!!!". Persephone grabbed her husband roughly and pulled him down on top of her in their bed, biting her teeth hard into his hard muscular chest, sending him instantly into erotic overdrive. He assumed she was so overwhelmed by the sight of his God-cock that she could no longer contain her lust for him and this excited him greatly. She however bit his chest to prevent from laughing in his face, both at the absurdity of the situation, but also at his over the top attempt at seduction. Plunging his cock deep into her cunt, he thought to himself that among the other interesting erotic developments of tonight, she seemed much tighter than usual today.

Frozen to Persephone's cervix by the ice storm of her nectar flowing over him, Demetrius could not escape but could twitch and struggle, each movement driving her wild. The giant cock of Hades could barely fit in her pussy with him also inside, and the tip of it rested right on his face, the bottom of its glans pushing down hard on Demetrius's chest. His face frozen by her juices, his mouth stuck open, he could not shift out of its path as there was no more room available. Struggling for air, he accidently kept brushing Hades (and Persephone) with his face, legs, hands and body; violently thrashing and struggling to catch his breath. Hades, amazed at this new experience teasing his penis grunted appreciatively. Jamming his freezing tongue into her mouth, he kissed his wife passionately as the head of his cock was tickled and stroked inadvertently by Demetrius. "Whatever you are doing dear wife, please keep doing it! You are a WILDCAT and so TIIIIIGHT - UGH!" he whispered in her ear.

Persephone was completely full with both Hades cock and Demetrius's full body that she struggled not to pass out from the overstimulation. Hades, never one to last long under normal circumstances was immediately catapulted straight to the edge of release. After four pumps from Hades, Demetrius looked outward in absolute horror and disgust as from out of the shaft, directly into his face, a deluge of the dark god's cum hit him squarely in the mouth. The eruption hit him with such a strong force that he was blasted deeply back into Persephone's soft luscious cervix, his whole body sinking into its soft spongy flesh. The blizzard seed shot out of the giant blue penis like that of the most violent North Alpine blizzard, coating him in an avalanche of the his icy spooge.

Demetrius desperately tried to close his mouth to avoid swallowing but it was too late and he was saturated both inside and out by the emission becoming frozen solid into a block of frost cum. Persephone, feeling the powerful release of her husband and having every inch of her pussy filled to capacity with both his cock and her lovers body shrieked, kicked, moaned and cried. In unbelievable ecstasy she bit her husband hard as she rocketed into a 4 hour undulating non-stop multiple orgasms. Both Hades and Demetrius held on for dear life (Hades outside and Demetrius in) as they both rode her passionate wave. When her thrashing subsided, they all collapsed and fell fast asleep.

Hours later, Persephone awoke, thinking the whole crazy session had been only an erotic dream. If it had been a dream she thought, it was truly the most sexually exciting and masturbation provoking dream she had ever had. Hades snores coupled with his powerful blue arm resting on her stomach alerted her to the fact that it had not been a dream, it had really happened. Panicked, she wished desperately that she could be alone for a minute to check out what happened to poor Demetrius. She could only imagine what this mega fucking had been like from HIS perspective. Her stirring in the bed woke the slumbering Hades and he rolled onto his side, stroking his wife's cheek gently.

"WOW!" he sighed. "You were amazing last night Persephone! That truly was incredible." Grinning with a smug smirk of satisfaction on his face, he rose, his tight muscular blue ass rippling as he stretched. "Guess you just can't resist the dark shaft of the Lord of the Dead can you, you vixen?" He said completely seriously. Grinning, but still nervous, she put on her best acting performance and purred appreciatively. "You know it my big blue stud!" She giggled as she ran her bare foot over his firm fine ass. Despite being such a lousy lay, Hades was NOT a bad guy generally, and she still found him very attractive. It was a just such a shame that he had the lovemaking skills of a 9-year-old shepherd boy. Thinking he had just fucked the lights out of his wife like the king of all studs, Hades put on his black Toga and headed for the bedroom door.

Turning to his wife he blew her a kiss. "See you later tonight babe!" he waved. "I think I have to go pick out a new boulder for Sisyphus to have to eternally push. His old one has quite worn down. "Closing the door behind him, Persephone flung herself hard back on her bed and exhaled deeply, grinning slightly to herself as she realized that she not only had cheated on her husband with her lover, but had had her tryst with both of them inside her at the same time. Even her sexy cousin Aphrodite would have a hard time topping this! Moments later she shook her head clear, suddenly remember poor Demetrius's fate. Squatting down on the ground she bore down hard inside her womb forcing everything out. In a giant plop, Demetrius burst out of her pussy, hitting the floor with a loud bang in his frozen state. A look of horror came over Persephone as momentarily she thought he might be dead.

Bending down to look at him more closely, she held him up to her face and placed him in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around his cum soaked body, she tasted the icy sperm that had formed into icicles all over his now light blue body. Now licked clean, she laid him between her breasts and watched as he slowly regained consciousness. His whole body shuddered as he let out a giant cough and then an earsplitting scream but slowly he started to regain his color as he shivered uncontrollably in her cleavage. Persephone purred appreciatively as she stroked his body with her fingers and felt him start to slightly move. Relieved he wasn't dead; she kissed him, her lips covering his whole face. Amazingly she saw that despite his entire ordeal, his cock was as hard as ever. Whispering into his ear she said words that made Demetrius smile. "I guess you earned that Pomegranate stud!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Aphrodite's Curse Ch. 016

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 468 milliseconds