Appreciating Mother Ch. 03

"What makes you think I can go again? I already came about four times today."

"Well, the fact that you were horny enough to go down on me just now is kind of a clue. oh, and the additional fact..." she said, reaching down and wrapping her fingers around my penis "...that you seem to have grown this extra leg."

I laughed. "Ok, I admit it. I'm ready!"

"What'll it be, lover? You can do whatever you like." She knelt up with her legs apart. "Want me here?" she asked, running a hand over her pussy. Then she moved her hands to her breasts and pushed them together so they stuck out temptingly, "Or here?" Then she parted her lips slightly and wet them with her tongue. "Or in my mouth again?"

My cock was getting even harder as she teased me. "What would you like?" I countered.

"Really? My call?" She looked thoughtful. "It'd be a bit selfish of me."

"Don't worry about it. I'll be happy whatever."

"I have an idea," she said at last, "but you might be turned off by it."

"I can't imagine being turned off by anything you want, Mum," I said, seriously.

"Thank you, honey," she said. "Well," and here she blushed again and suddenly became shy. "Will you masturbate for me? I'd like to see you."

"Really? Jesus, that's embarrassing. But if that's what you'd like, you know I'll do anything for you, Mum."

"You don't mind? Oh my goodness. I'm turning into a dirty old woman. Baby, will you masturbate over me? I mean stand over me and do it and then come over me?"

"Wow... I mean, yes. Of course I'll do it."

"The thought of you doing that really turns me on," Mum said.

"Me too, now I think about it!"

I gestured at the floor. Mum slid off the bed and sat on the carpet with her back against the side of the bed and her legs stretched out before her. I stood with my feet either side of her thighs and she looked up at me. We locked eyes and I took my penis in my hand and began to stroke.

"That's my good boy," she breathed. "Show Mummy."

I stepped back a little. "You do it too, Mum. Play with yourself. Play with your pussy and your tits."

She drew her knees up and apart so her pussy split open and I could see her pinkness. With one hand she began to gently diddle her clit while the other started to knead a breast and pinch and pull at the nipple.

We spent as much time locking eyes and gazing into each others souls as we did watching the deliciously naughty movements of each other's hands. Mum's face was flushed and I could feel the heat in my own cheeks, but the thrill easily blew away the embarrassment and shyness.

I was wanking off in front of my mum. I was wanking off OVER my mum. I was using her hot body and her own masturbation as my stimulus and it was as hot as hell!

I could smell the lust emanating from between her legs. I could hears the wetness of her cunt as she frigged herself.

My hand stroked more quickly. Once again I was struck by how much bigger and harder my penis seemed than usual. My beautiful mother turned me on so much that I felt as if I might burst. I was pumping hard as I gazed down at her.

"Oh, my baby," she moaned, "that looks so good!" She plunged fingers in and out of her cunt. I could hear the squidgy wetness sucking at her fingers.

"Mum, bounce your tits," I gasped, my hand flying up and down my shaft.

She continued to finger herself with one hand, but she placed the other arm under her bosom moving it up and down and making her big, soft boobs bounce. Her breathing was becoming quicker and harsher. I knew the signs by now - she was bringing herself very close to the edge.

I pointed my cock down at her and wanked myself for all I was worth.

"I'm going to come, Mum!" I moaned. "I'm going to squirt it all over you!"

"Yes, baby!" She bounced and frigged all the harder.

A jet of spunk caught her right in her open mouth and she squealed delightedly. The next burst exploded over her face, and the next all over her huge tits. I couldn't believe how much of it there was, having emptied my balls several times already, but yet another thick spurt drew a line down her face and chest also dripping onto her abdomen and onto the hand that was working furiously between her legs. That finished her and her legs thrust out rigidly before her, clamping her hand between her thighs.

She screamed, a high, ragged sound that collapsed into a hoarse, "Oh... my... sweet... lord!"

I collapsed to my weak knees, straddling her and gasping for breath. I grabbed my towelling robe which was the only thing to hand and passed it to Mum so she could wipe my come off her face.

"Thank you, honey," she smiled a little sheepishly. "That was so exciting!"

"It sure was, Mum. Just let me know if you have any other ideas!"

She wiped herself down, paying particular attention to her face. "I love having you come over me," she said, "but that stuff stings when it gets in your eyes!"

"Then you should open your mouth wider," I said, and she slapped my leg. "I just hope no one heard that scream," I grinned.

"Uh-oh... Was I loud?"

"Well, kind of. I can't say I ever heard that sound at night."

For a moment Mum's face went serious. "I'm sure you haven't," she said. "Baby, I have never in my whole life had orgasms like the ones I've experienced with you today. In all the years I've been with your dad, I've only come maybe half a dozen times. Bless him, he's very much a traditional man. Purely missionary position. I've always had to finish off with my fingers, as quietly and discreetly as I can. I used to make some small noises so he thought he'd done what I needed, but it never quite worked for me - much as I love him. But you, my sweet boy, make me scream out loud. I can't help it."

"I think we may need to be careful about that."

She giggled. "I know. But, my god... it felt so good! To see you standing over me rubbing your big, hard erection until you squirted all over me... Oh, baby, you really are bringing out the dirty girl I never knew I had in me."

"YOU never knew! Imagine what a shock it is for me. I could be emotionally scarred for life."

Her grin subsided. "Don't joke about that. At the back of my mind I still worry that I might be harming you."

"Don't forget who made the running, Mum. I fell in love with you. I pretty much seduced you.

"I'm as happy as I could possibly be.What's irresponsible about making your son happy? I know we have to be careful, but I'm not stupid. By most measures at 18 I'm an adult. I can be responsible and careful. Just wait and see."

"Oh, I know you can, honey. I'm not worried about that. I just need to be sure that you're really ok with all this. I need to know I'm not messing you up."

"I love you. Nothing messed up about that. Now, stop worrying." I kissed her. She still smelled and tasted faintly of my spunk.

"Now, for goodness sake, let me get washed and go get dinner ready," she said.

* * * * *

Dinner was a surreal return to normality. When I got to the dining room after my umpteenth shower of the day, Mum was serving up sausages and mashed potato. She was dressed in a pale pink blouse and a loose fitting skirt printed with flowers on a sky blue background, both of the lightweight cotton that she preferred for her summer clothes. The only evidence of the unorthodox afternoon being the face that she had tied back her dark hair that was still damp from her own shower.

It was almost like walking back forty-eight hours in time to a point when we were still a normal family. It was a disorienting sensation. The woman before me was Mum, dressed in mum clothes, doing mum things... My old shyness returned.

Mum also looked a little self-conscious. We had been swept along by a torrent of passion and excitement. Now, in the calmer, and literally cooler, evening we had to come to terms with what was happening.

"Sit down, honey," she said, putting a plate in my place. The only slightly unsual feature of the table layout was a bottle of dry white wine in an ice bucket. We didn't usually drink wine with dinner. She poured us each a glass. Even though the temperature in the house had dropped from the almost uncomfortable high of the early afternoon, it was still warm enough for condensation to form quickly on the outside of the cold wine glasses.

"Thanks." I took my seat. I was famished and I ate gratefully and pretty quickly. After I had finished I sipped my wine, enjoying its chill as I swallowed it. Mum ate more slowly as was her habit. Her natural grace and elegance made it a pleasure to watch her even in so mundane a task.

When she'd finished I raised my glass to her. "Thanks for dinner, Mum."

She clinked her glass against mine. "You're welcome," she smiled. Then a little shyly: "Looks like you were hungry."

We both burst out laughing, and the slight awkwardness diminished by a degree.

We finished our glasses. Mum corked the bottle and took it out to the refrigerator while I carried the plates and glasses out and loaded the dishwasher.

"Want to go for a walk?" I asked Mum when I was done with the dishes.

"That'd be nice," she said. "Just let me dry my hair first."

When she came back downstairs, Mum had put a denim jacket on over her blouse for protection against the relatively cool evening air.

We stepped out. At 8pm it was still light and there were people about their business in the neighbourhood. If dinner had been a little odd in its normalcy, waving and calling 'hi' to neighbours as we walked past them was more so. There was an insane feeling of scrutiny, as if all eyes were upon us. As if people might be able to see the secret in our hearts if they looked closely enough. I really wanted to hold Mum's hand, but I felt that we had to content ourselves with walking side by side without touching.

Mum was better at the casual act than I was. Even to the point of sometimes slipping her arm thoughtlessly through mine as we walked. At first I almost shrunk away in panic, but then sense prevailed. Why shouldn't a mother take her son's arm as they walked.

We made our way to the end of our street where the houses gave way to meadows, fields and grassy footpaths. The sounds from the residential area faded as we walked, and the sky gradually darkened a little. We had walked about a mile, gradually climbing uphill, when Mum sat down on a log and gazed out over the vista spread before and below us. A few early lights were beginning to come on.

I sat beside her and slipped an arm around her waist. Mum leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you, Mum," I said.

She looked up at me. "And I love you, baby," she replied. We glanced around and then kissed for a few moments. "But we can't do that here," she said as we parted. "Too close to home and too dangerous."

"I know," I said, as it began to dawn on me that a life of deceit and subterfuge was in my stars. "But it's hard not to kiss you and hold you."

"Then we'd better go home," she said. "Then for the rest of the evening you can kiss me and hold me all you want."

We walked home a little more quickly than we had walked out.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds