• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • April Fool's Sushi

April Fool's Sushi

Ann felt lost without her closest Valentine's friends. Monsignor Chullikatt had been reassigned to Argentina to develop a larger parish there and Reynaldo Ruiz, her devoted young man, had been convicted of possession with intent to distribute and sent to prison for ten years. Ann still used her balcony for sunbathing, frequently looking across the yard to the tall rectory directly opposite her. There was only one arched window that looked down on her balcony, which was the window of Monsignor Chullikatt's cell. With him gone, the thrill of using the balcony to sunbathe nude was diminished somewhat. The balcony was private—perhaps too private— to satisfy Ann's restless nature. So, she began to exercise to relieve her tensions.

Ann found a local gymnasium that had a running track, a variety of weight machines, a swimming pool, and a plethora of classes. She preferred to exercise when the gym was nearly empty. She especially liked to use the pool when it was empty, but it was hard to find a time when it was not in use. She had been surprised how many swimmers seemed to prefer to swim in the very early morning. But occasionally, she had the pool to herself and enjoyed swimming au naturel.

"Excuse me. Miss! Miss! Miss!"

Ann executed a near-perfect flip turn which exposed her lovely ass as she shot by.

"Excuse me! Miss!"

Ann thought she heard someone speaking, but didn't think it was directed to her until the lifeguard touched her on the shoulder as she tried to execute another turn. Ann pulled the plugs out of her ears so that she could hear what the lifeguard had to say.

The lifeguard had dark hair tied with a yellow band at the nape of her neck. Her multi-colored suit, made of fabric that hugged every curve almost indecently, cut high on her thighs and hips and low on her chest. She carried a flotation device strapped around her shoulder. She crouched down to talk to Ann. Her firm, slim legs extended a bit over the edge of the pool.

"You know," said Ann, "you could be a model. I know someone."

"Cut the crap, Miss. Do you want to get the place shut down by the Department of Health? If they saw you swimming naked in the pool..." She didn't finish that thought. She did glance around the pool, which was beginning to fill with bathers. "Have you no shame, Miss?"

In response, Ann holstered herself out of the pool, standing fully exposed to the view of whoever might be in the pool or the viewing area. She heard the sound of clapping.

"Would you hand me my towel?"

The lifeguard grabbed the towel that Ann had pointed to and flung it at her. Ann snatched it and began to vigorously rub her hair. She then took a few long swipes along her legs and patted her ass. Then she cupped her breasts with the towel.

"You could be thrown out for not obeying the rules, you know."

"I don't see anyone complaining," Ann said.

"Come on. Out with you."

The lifeguard grabbed Ann's elbow and pulled her toward the locker room. From far beyond the observation window, boos and hisses filled the air. She shooed Ann toward the locker room and returned to her lifeguard duties.

Ann sighed before entering the locker room. To her right, she saw the sauna. Its cedar planks and dry, hot interior beckoned. She opened the door and lay down on a bench. She used her towel as a pillow. The sauna was empty and warm. Her ass stuck up in the air, her arms along her side. Within seconds, she fell asleep.

The next thing Ann knew, the lifeguard was shaking her awake.

"Miss! Miss!"

Ann opened her eyes. She was no longer alone. The sauna was jammed with men enjoying the sauna, some with a suit or a towel on their loins, some without anything covering their private parts. The lifeguard held another towel and began to place it over Ann's rounded ass.

"Well, hello," Ann said. She said up, her left arm lightly covering her beautiful breasts, her right hand switching her towel from her behind to her front. She smiled sweetly as she looked at each of the men in the sauna in turn. Usually, the man would avert his eyes, embarrassed to be looking at her. She finished with the men and turned to the lifeguard. The lifeguard's lips were pursed and her eyes were squinted. Then, to Ann's surprise, the lifeguard blushed.

"Come on, Miss. Let's get you dressed and out of here."

Ann shrugged and stood up. She left both towels in the sauna and walked calmly, with great grace and presence, out of the sauna, though the hallway and into the women's locker room. She was followed by the lifeguard, who seemed more embarrassed than Ann as she followed.

Ann took a shower, watched by the lifeguard.

"What is your name? It seems we're destined to be friends."

"Just get dressed. I have to get you out of here before any more trouble begins."

"Trouble? What trouble has there been?" Ann reached for a towel and used it to dry her body.

"How do you do that? How can you be so unconcerned when you are naked in front of all those men?"

Ann shrugged again. "I didn't catch your name. Please. My name is Ann."

The lifeguard pressed her lips together for a few seconds before answering.

"My name is Linda."

"Well, Linda, what can I say? I've never had anyone complain about my body. Most people seem to enjoy looking at me. In fact, I've been a model. You know, you could be a model, Linda. You've got a wonderful figure. Take off your suit. Let me see you."

"No! Good Lord, what is the matter with you? Some things are private."

Ann laughed as she slipped on her blouse and wiggled into her tiny shorts. She slid her feet into a pair of sandals, and she was ready to go.

"That's it? Didn't you bring any suit with you?" asked Linda.

"No. I didn't think I would need one. By the way, do you swim? You look like a swimmer."

Linda blushed again. "Yes. I swim. I have a scholarship to college for swimming."

"I thought so. You have a wonderful figure. Have you ever swum naked? You really should."

"No! My god, that is so not me."

"So, no one has seen you naked before?"

Linda hesitated, and licked her lips. Her eyes wouldn't meet Ann's eyes. "I've been swimming for quite a while. But no, I haven't ever gone skinny dipping. I have more respect for my body than that."

Ann laughed again. "And yet I bet the men swimmers have had occasions to see you while you were still dressing or while your swim suit was not entire in place, right?"

Linda blushed. "I suppose it's happened. I try to pay no attention to the horseplay of immature men."

Ann started toward her car, followed step-by-step by Linda. Ann walked up to her new BMW convertible and paused for a minute. "Want to take a ride with me?"

Linda stammered. "I...No...It's..."

Ann said, "Come on. You don't need this job. I can get you work as a model. Look at my car. See? It pays pretty well, but you have to set aside your body issues."

"I don't have body issues!"

"Then take off your suit. Right now! We'll drive around the town a little. It's still early. Not many people will see you."

"I can't! I have tan marks for one thing. How come you have no tan lines? Where do you go to get your tan?"

"On my balcony. It's plenty private. Come on. I'll show you."

Linda got into the car but kept her suit on. Her long slim legs barely fit into the well as she sat down. Ann gave her an appraising look and an encouraging smile. She got in and they both sped away from the gym parking lot and the crowd of men gawking from the windows of the gym.

Despite Ann's increasing financial base, she had kept the condo located across from the rectory. Her balcony was still private and the only one on that side of her building. There was only one window in the rectory from which anyone could possibly see her, and that window had been in the lonely cell of her friend, Monsignor Chullikatt. Monsignor Chullikatt had been reassigned, and no one had taken his place or his cell, so Ann felt more comfortable then ever on her balcony. On each side of the plot of grass that separated her condo from the rectory were stands of pines and oaks to further hide her from unwanted peepers.

Linda stood on the balcony and breathed deeply of the fresh air. The late morning sun showered them with sunshine, an unavoidable invitation to tan in her birthday suit. Ann prepared drinks for them both, a couple of bourbons with water on the side, and brought them out to the balcony.

"Here you go. Please, make yourself comfortable."

Ann stripped off her blouse and shorts, and settled into the chaise lounge. Her eyes were closed and her chin lifted slightly. It was quiet. She heard Linda scraping off her multi-colored swimsuit. When she opened her eyes, she saw Linda with hunched shoulders trying to lay on the chaise lounge comfortably. Although her arms, legs, back, and tummy were tan, there were bright white triangles over each nipple on her breasts and a white panty-shaped form on her lower torso.

Ann held out some sun screen to her. Linda nodded and turned onto her stomach. Ann squirted the cream into her hands and began to slather Linda's back and legs. Linda's butt was pink, not tan, which put a smile on Ann's face.

"We're gonna get you a better tan right away."

"It feels nice."

Ann rubbed Linda's body slowly, completely, until all the cream had been absorbed by Linda's sleekly muscled back and legs. "You know, you could come here anytime if you want to tan, Linda."

"Well, thank you." Linda resettled herself, letting her muscles relax under Ann's fingers.

"In fact, I could use a roommate. I'm away for shoots and interviews a couple of times a month, and it would be convenient to have someone here while I'm gone. Would you be willing?"

"I can't afford even half the rent for this place. So, I better not."

"I'll stake you for a while. You're doing me a favor, after all. In fact, I think, no, I know, I can get you a gig modeling. You've got a lovely bod, my dear."

Linda giggled for the first time with Ann. "I don't know."

"Turn over."

Ann applied the sun screen to Linda's chest, her white triangles over her breasts, her thighs, and her tummy. Ann was surprised that Linda was completely shaven when she applied sun screen between her legs.

"You will make a perfect model. Please let me help you. And say you'll move in."

Linda's lips were pressed tightly for a few seconds. Then she formed a smile with her lovely lips.

"Yes! I'll do it!"

Linda sat up and hugged her new naked roommate. A childish cloud wafted into the sun, and a chill fell over both women on the balcony.

It took a few weeks before Ann was able to find a gig for Linda, but it was okay. She had to perfect her tan so that those pesky white triangles on her body were nice and brown. Linda was enthusiastic, but nervous.

"Will I have to pose naked? I'm not sure I could do that. In fact, I don't know how you can be so comfortable posing."

Ann laughed. "I have no problem with it. In fact, when I see men look at my body, I have he feeling that I own them. They are my slaves. They are in my control."

She held Linda's hand. Linda smiled shyly and squeezed Ann's hand.

"I'm not usually so shy around people. After all, when I'm in my swimsuit, there's really almost nothing between those looking at me and me myself."

"Sure. That's the way to look at it. Just imagine if you were being asked to model with a swimsuit just painted on! Are you naked or or are you covered? There's not much difference, is there?"

Linda chuckled at that.

"So, what will I have to do?"

"Nothing you don't want to do. I will be there as well. We are both the models tonight. It pays $100 an hour, a bit less than what I usually make, but I want to introduce you properly."

They climbed into Ann's white BMW convertible and headed out. They pulled into the parking lot of a luxurious building which housed several restaurants, a few offices, and an ice cream parlor. They walked into the sushi place and Ann asked for Kang.

"He in back," one of the servers said, pointing with his head while holding a large tray.

They went toward the back room, past a sign that was lettered, "Nyotaimori." Linda pointed to the sign and Ann said, "That's us."

"What is it?"

"It's naked sushi. Now, don't frown. You're not really naked. There are bamboo sheets, leaves, and flowers placed on your body. Your only job is to stay still so the food doesn't slip off. You can do that, right?"

"The sushi wis supposed to be cold, not body temperature."

"It'll be cold all right. But the leaves will protect the fish from your body heat. Now, stop frowning and let's get showered."

Linda took off her clothing near the shower stall. Ann was already in and pulled Linda in with her. The water was a little cool, and goosebumps formed all over both of their bodies. They lay down on a long table with a dazzling white sheet. There was an assortment of flowers and other fauna arranged nearby.

"See?" Ann said. "Not much different from sunbathing on my balcony."

Linda had a nervous smile on her face while she studied the ceiling. As the woman chef placed leaves on her, Linda had a case of the giggles, which caused an angry outburst from the chef.

"Calm down, Linda. Just relax."

The chef said something to Ann, who answered, "I can't understand you. Is Kang here?"

The chef squawked some additional complaints before leaving to find Kang. He followed her in, a tall Asian man with golden eyes and soft lips. He wore a black silk shirt and black trousers. He leaned over and kissed Ann, but she stopped him from kissing Linda.

"She's not ready."

Dang nodded. He took two orange flowers with multiple petals and twirled them lightly between his fingers.

"He wants you to close your eyes, Linda," Ann said. Linda resettled herself and closed both eyes. Kang placed the bright orange flowers, petal side down, over her eyes. It had a calming effect on Linda. The rest of the bamboo sheets, leaves, and flowers were placed with no more giggling. The chef wheeled in trays of sushi and used chopsticks to place them on Linda's barely covered body.

Within minutes the placement was finished. Immediately, Linda and Ann were wheeled on their tables into another room. The room was crowded with men in three-piece suits and leather shoes. There were a few women with them, but none as beautiful as Ann or Linda. Gentle music came from a recording of a thirteen-stringed koto, adding to the mystery and strangeness of the gathering. The men spoke quietly to one another, with occasional snickers and chuckles. The laughter grew more insistent as the food was removed from the two models.

Ann was calm and enjoying herself. Linda began to tense. Her toes were pointed inward as were her knees. Her hands were held closely to her sides. As the food was removed, the men with the chopsticks didn't stop. They began to gently remove the flowery plants that covered both Ann and Linda.

Ann didn't mind. She felt relaxed and in charge, the way she usually did when men looked at her. But Linda was more nervous. Her eyes were still covered by the flowers—no one had tried to remove them—and she began to shake. Ann whispered to her, "Almost done, Linda. Just relax."

The music continued. The men's voices had grown to a growling noise as they gazed at the naked women. They used their wooden chopsticks to softly pick at the women's nipples, at their thighs, and even at their genitals.

Suddenly, Linda sat up, her arms across her chest. The orange flowers flew from her eyes and landed on the floor. She was breathing rapidly and heavily. Her hand sought out Ann, who also sat up. Ann tried to calm Linda down, but she was looking wildly around the room, from one leering, grinning face to another.

"Oh my God!" she said, curling herself into a ball. "I know these men! They are from the gym! I worked with some of them! Oh, my."

Ann stood next to her, her arm on Linda's shoulders, stroking Linda's hair. "There, there. It's all right. It's April Fool's. See? It's just a gag. I wanted you to own these men, just the way I do."

"Like this? I'm exposed, naked, vulnerable. They were looking at my most private parts without my permission! I don't feel like I own them. I am theirs—they own me!"

Linda began to weep. Her long dark hair fell forward to cover her face and her shoulders. Ann kept stroking her hair, but Linda would not be calmed.

"Come on, Linda. Let's go home." Ann led Linda, hunched over, to the back room to shower and redress. Linda did not resist.

As they were walking to the white BMW, Linda asked Ann a question.

"Will we have to wait until next April Fool's to do this again?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • April Fool's Sushi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 472 milliseconds