April Goes to a Concert

Brian turned to me. "Hey, there's some other girl here named April!"

"I guess so!" I said, trying to act nonchalant, and started dancing.

The rest of the concert went by like a blur. I was so delirious with joy that I just danced and drank all night to the music. When the concert finally ended, I collapsed on Brian's shoulders, and together we wobbled back to my car. I was way too drunk to drive, so I sat in the back seat and let Brian drive. Scott drove shotgun so they could talk, while Alan sat in the back with me.

At one point, my drunken haze cleared up a little bit and I looked over at Alan and thought that since I had had such a great night, he should also get a thrill.

"Psst!" I whispered to him. He looked over at him. I put my finger up to my lips to shush him, and looked toward the front to make sure Brian and Scott weren't paying attention.

I looked back at Alan and grinned, then pulled my top down. His eyes went wider than I've ever seen as he saw the top of my cleavage, then nipples, then my whole breasts pop out. I let my top sit at my waist for a couple of minutes, comfortably sitting completely topless while Alan stared and stared. Brian could have looked back at any moment and seen me, but I was too drunk to really care at that point.

Finally I pulled my top back up, winked at Alan's pale face, and leaned back in my seat and smiled contentedly. I had hooked up with my favorite rock star, what a birthday!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds