April's Mistake

She said, "I told you I would never lie to you. Yes, I bribed them."

"With what? What did you bribe them with?"

She looked at me and said, "I promised them that I would try to convince their daddy to sleep at home tonight."

I didn't reply to her answer. I asked everyone what they wanted to eat. After we ate we headed to the house. It was getting late and we sent the kids to bed. Then April and I went into the living room and sat down to talk.

"What is it, David? What's the problem? What can I do to make it right?

"April, I do believe you told me the truth about the luncheon. Sister Mary Lou came by and told me she saw Brad grab you and how you retaliated. She didn't have any reason to lie. My problem is that I never did anything about it ten years ago. I feel I should have told you or yelled at you. Maybe even divorced you but I did nothing. I accepted your adultery and did nothing. I'm having a hard time dealing with it."

"I don't understand, David. You want revenge against me? You want to have an affair? David, no one knows except you, me, Beth and Brad. I never told anyone else. I was too ashamed. Is that it, David, you want to get even with me by having an affair?"

"I wish it were that easy. I love you, April, I really do. I always have. I don't want an affair. You're all I need. You see, Sister Mary Lou stopped by to see me and told me she saw you fighting off Brad. Then she told me how to solve my problem."

"What did she say, David?"

"She said to ask myself one question, 'Would I be a happier person without April in my life?' and act accordingly."

"What is your answer, David?" She was waiting with tears in her eyes again.

"I want you, Carlie and Danni in my life on a daily basis."

"Oh, God, David, I love you so much," and I let her kiss me.

"I do have my problem still, April. If I don't get revenge on you I will have to take it out on Brad."

"David, Brad lives in New York. What can you do?"

"Wait till the next reunion."

We then went into the bedroom and made love. A very gentle love with me sucking on her breasts and then entering her with slow easy strokes till I felt her shuddering and then climaxing. I got up and put my pajama bottoms back on. April looked at me and said, "What are you doing, David?

"I figure Danni is going to come in here tonight and I want clothes on."

April looked over at me and said, "Welcome home, David. I really do love you. I wouldn't have a life if you weren't part of it."

She went to sleep and so did I.

I woke up Sunday morning and there was Danni laying on my arm. It looked like I would have to start locking the bedroom door, but that could wait another year. I liked my baby girl with me.

We all got back into the swing of things. Life actually got better. April and I promised each other no more secrets of any kind. If either of us had a problem we would talk it out. Neither of us had those secrets anymore and that really lifted a burden from us.

Time flew by and it was time for the twenty year reunion. Beth was on the committee again but April told her we would both attend but she wasn't going to be on the committee. I called Beth who was still April's best friend and asked her if Brad sent back his invitation. She said he had and it was only for one person.

A little side note but not of importance, Beth did get remarried to a really nice realtor by the name of Mike. We attended their wedding and even though Beth is a good looking woman, my April was still the best looking woman there.

I did find out a few things about Brad and of course I told April. Brad was a lawyer but he wasn't the best. He got ahead by marrying the daughter of the firm's president. She was his secretary but she was the one who controlled the apron strings. That is the reason she never came to the reunions. She wasn't going to come down from New York to our little hick town for Brad's reunion. Brad on the other hand thought he was still the big man on campus.

We got to the reunion early. April looked fantastic. She said she dressed for me and this time I believed her. Short dress, garters and panties from Victorias Secret. No pantyhose tonight. She might have been my wife but I could have fucked her right there on the floor. We were acting like two newlyweds. All our friends were coming up to us and then I saw Brad standing by the bar. He was balding some and must have gained thirty pounds in the last five years. He was telling one of his old friends about his new Mercedes with the leather interior.

I started toward him and April was scared and came along with me. His friend walked away when he saw I didn't look too happy. I approached Brad and said, "My wife said there was something you wanted to tell me at the last reunion. What is it?"

Brad looked nervous, "I..I..I d.don't remember, sorry."

"Well, I got something to say to you, you fat fuck. You lay a finger on my wife and I'll cut your cock off and jam it down your fucking throat. Do I make myself clear, you overrated piece of shit."

"Yes, I hear you." He quickly turned around and walked away. This time April leaned over and kissed me and said, "I love you, David."

I asked, "Enough to make love to me right here at this party?"

"David, you can't be serious. I don't want to show myself to anyone but you."

"Come with me. I am horny and I want you now."

We went out to the parking lot and found Brad's car. It was unlocked so April and I got in the back seat. A few weeks later we found out that the car belonged to Brad's wife and he borrowed it to show off at the reception.

"We can't do it here, David."

"Sure we can."

She got in. Man what a beautiful car. Nice big cool leather seats. I had April take her panties off. I felt her pussy and she was as excited as I was. She rubbed her pussy juice all over his leather seat. I opened my pants and took my cock out. She climbed on me and we had one hell of a joy ride. She kept telling me how naughty and bad it was. When she was about to orgasm I pulled my cock out and she came all over the leather interior. I came and just let the sperm fly. I told April to give me her new panties and I slid them under the front seat.

"David, they're brand new, I just bought them from Victoria's Secret for you."

"Don't worry. I'll buy you a new pair,"

I then pulled her pink pair, the one's from years ago out of my pocket and put them there also. We got out and headed back to the party. April reminded me she didn't have panties on and I suggested she watch how she sat and only dance with me.

The party was breaking up and we were getting ready to go. April was saying her goodbyes and I walked onto the porch and saw Brad standing there around the corner smoking a joint. I walked up to him and hit him in the mid-section. He doubled over and I stood him up and hit him in the kidneys. He fell to the ground and was pissing himself. I pulled out my cock and started pissing on him when April came out and asked what I was doing. I told her I couldn't wait. She said she couldn't wait either. While I stood on his hands, she walked over straddled his head and let it go. She completely emptied her bladder. I told her it reminded me of the elephant pissing at the zoo.

She said, "Is that enough revenge, sweetheart?"

I told her it felt good and we walked to our car and headed for home. I heard him yelling that he was going to sue us. I told him it would never make it to court because I would come to New York and kill him first. He never filed a suit.

When we got home, she smiled and told me that what we did was bad, but she was so happy that I worked out my revenge. I told her the revenge wouldn't be complete for a couple of days. I told her I was going to keep her in suspense.

The kids were at grandmas and I told her I had something I wanted to try. She took off all her clothes and laid in the middle of the bed. I ran to the kitchen and got a bottle of honey. I started with a drop or two on each breast and then I would suck it off.

"My God, David, that feels so good."

I kept pouring drops all over her beautiful body and then licked it off.

I put the squeeze bottle at the top of her vagina and let a half dozen drops run down her crack. She said she could feel the coolness of the honey oozing down into her valley. I got between her legs and started lapping it up, spreading her lips and licking and darting my tongue into her moist and sweet pussy. I felt her come with a gush and then climbed on and buried my cock deep within her. I let go with a blast and filled her pussy with my load. I felt her spasm and saw a deep smile come over her face. I crawled up next to her and we went to sleep.

When I awoke the next morning April was looking at me. After I got up, still naked to take my morning piss she asked me to lay back down for a minute. As I laid there she took the honey bottle and squirted a few drops on the head of my cock. I have to tell you that I could count on one hand the number of times she gave me head since we've known each other. It was something she didn't like to do. She was always so great in our lovemaking that I really wasn't going to force her to do it. After all she was my wife.

She got on her knees on the bed and took my now hard member in her hand and brought her open mouth to my cock head and slowly. Ever so slowly she lowered her lips down over the head of my honey-covered cock. It was fantastic. She never took in any more than the head but she didn't have to. When I was hard and was heading to orgasm she took my cock out of her mouth and squatted and lowered herself over my hard honey-covered cock until we were pelvis against pelvis. I kept pumping harder and harder, she let out a scream as I empted myself in to her.

On Monday I told her she had to make a phone call. I bought a track phone so the number couldn't be traced to us. A track phone is a small phone which you can purchase with just so many minutes on it. We could get rid of it when we were through with our calls. I had her call Brad's office. I figured he probably wouldn't show up his first day back after the humiliation he was put through. He would want a day to clean up and put himself in order. Of course I wanted his wife/secretary to answer the phone.

April looked and me and smiled and said, "Oh, David, you're mean."

I told April what I wanted her to say and she shook her head and said. "Honey, I never want you mad at me ever again."

She called Brad's office and got the receptionist. She asked to speak to Brad but was told he wasn't in so she asked if she could speak with his secretary. When the secretary/wife answered the phone, April told her that she left a private item in Brad's car and asked if he could mail it to her. His secretary asked what it was and April said it was kind of personal.

The secretary told her that it was alright she would keep it personal.

"My panties. I left my panties in the back seat of his car. I wouldn't have called except they were a gift from him from Victoria's Secret and I would like to keep them."

You could feel the rage of the secretary over the phone but we could tell she wanted all the information she could get.

She asked, "Who is this and how do you know Brad?"

April said, "I'm his old girlfriend from high school and we've been seeing each other at the reunions. Would you please have him send them to me. They go with my set? He knows where I live. Oh, I'm sorry, would you please tell him that I was sorry to hear his wife passed away."

"I'll pass on all the information, you can be rest assured. What did you say your name was?"

"Mary Lou. I promise you he'll remember me. Thank you again and please give him my regards." Then April hung up.

April looked at me and said, "David, I didn't feel right doing that. I know he deserved it. I want you to know that I did it for you. I promised you that I would do whatever you asked. Please don't ask me to do stuff like that again."

"April, I think you have proven your love to me. I promise I will never ask you to go against anything you feel is wrong. I think our revenge is final. The only thing is if Danni would ever need a kidney I would have to go to New York and cut it out of Brad myself. My family comes first."

Epilog:

Life went on. We never spoke of Brad again. We attended the twenty fifth reunion. and Brad was a no-show. Rumor had it was that he was divorced and kicked out of his firm. He started over with another firm with a lot less benefits. We heard through the grapevine that his wife found two pair of panties in the rear of her Mercedes. We heard that Brad denied everything and said he was set up so his wife had a DNA test done and the pink panties had Brad's sperm on them. That was enough for her to be convinced that he was cheating. We heard he had affairs with a couple of the other secretaries in his office. He used his position to get the women. He was being sued by two former secretaries. She never did mail us the panties back unless Sister Mary Lou got them.

Carlie became a teacher and now is married with a family of her own. Danni ... well, Danni is married to a race car driver. You see she runs our garage and has brought in a ton of business. She ended up meeting a driver who said she is the best mechanic he has ever seen and definitely the prettiest. He has a number of drivers coming to her for repairs. They have two children of their own. She always said she wanted to take after dad. She told me some of the drivers called her 'MacDanni.'

At our thirtieth reunion, the committee called April and I up to the podium. They gave us an award for the happiest married couple of our class. They asked us what our secret was after so many years with so many divorces and separations in today's society.

I looked at April and said, "Many years ago a very close friend told me the secret between marriage and divorce. She said, 'Just ask yourself if would you be a happier person without April in your life' and act accordingly. My answer always comes out that I am much happier with April in my life."

I looked out at the crowd and saw a smiling Sister Mary Lou and smiled back.

Life is good.

*

Thank you for reading my story.

Comments welcome

DG Hear

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds