Arabian Nights Pt. 02

Sarina opens a jewellery box and mooches through the collection. She slips a gold anklet on Michele's right ankle and adjusts it so that it sits just above her anklebone. She slips on a pair of gold drop earrings; Michele has both ears pierced so no need for clip-ons. Sarina places two gold bangles on each of Michele's wrists and a matching gold chain necklace around her neck.

"Stand! Look!" she commands.

Michele looks at herself in the full-length mirror fitted to one of the chifforobe doors.

Even she has to admit that she looks magnificent; femme, attractive, and most of all, sexy.

Sarina has retrieved the collar and leash while Michele was admiring herself in the mirror and Michele obligingly lowers her head and allows Sarina to affix them to her neck. Sarina picks up the phone and dials.

"She is ready," she says and hangs up.

Michele is led down the dim corridor by Sarina, the only sound now the click clack of their high-heels. Michele is shivering with dread at what lies ahead of her.

To be continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds