Aruba Foursome

Despite our earlier fucks, the sight of them kneeling between our legs proved too much for me. I grabbed the back of Jackie's head and held her in place as my hips began bucking and the come began rising up my shaft. She didn't even gag as my cock swelled in her mouth and my jism began spurting down her throat. Tony was more vocal, crying softly, "Take it, take it..." as he came, too.

"Oh, God, that was good!" I exclaimed afterwards. Tony simply fell back on the bed, panting and smiling, and our wives rocked back on their heels, grinning proudly at each other. Neither Tony nor I moved to pull our trunks back up and the girls didn't seem to mind. They simply smiled at each other, topless and staring at a pair of limp dicks.

A few minutes later, Jackie announced that she had to go to the bathroom, and went back through the doors to our bedroom. Suze was idly playing with her husband's balls and dick, stiffening him up for what I guessed was another round. She got him hard and then surprised the hell out of me. Standing up, she undid the ties on her bottom and tossed it aside, then turned around so her ass was facing him and sat down on his lap, stuffing his cock into her freshly shaved cunt. She had fairly prominent lips and they were gaping wide open as she moved into position. "Christ, I haven't been this horny since that first night we fucked in your car, Tony!" she exclaimed.

Both embarrassed and turned on, I stood to return to our room, but Suze grabbed my hand and stopped me. Pulling me around to her front, she placed her hands on my hips and pulled me forward, lowering her face to my crotch. Before I could protest, even if I had wanted to, her mouth was open and my cock was inside. She began sucking me off while she bounced around on her husband's thick dick. Tony didn't seem to care, or maybe he simply hadn't noticed. His eyes were closed and he was moaning loudly as his hands guided his wife's hips in their up-and-down movements.

Jackie took that moment to return. She stopped in the doorway and gasped, and I turned my head to look at her with a sickly smile. She was still topless. 'Oh, fuck me!', I thought to myself.

"I was just getting him warmed up for you.," said her sister, pulling back slightly so she could talk, then starting up again on my cock.

Jackie's startled look turned to one of evil glee. "Bullshit!" she replied, coming into the room and stripping off her bottom as well. She tugged me away from Suze and pushed me back onto the bed. I thought she was going to climb on top and fuck me, but was I ever surprised! She grabbed her sister by the arms and yanked her up off Tony's cock, eliciting a loud and complaining groan from him. The next thing I knew, she was climbing onto Tony's lap, straddling him and sticking his wet prick into her puffy cunt! "Fuck it. You suck him, you fuck him!" she said, and began bouncing on her brother-in-law's thick cock.

"Holy shit!" cried Suzanne. She stared at her sister fucking her husband for a moment, then gave us the biggest shit-eating-grin in the world. She climbed up onto me and I held my dick upright so she could slide back down onto it. This was the first person other than my spouse I had screwed since we got married, and I'd bet my last dollar that the same sort of thing could be said for the others.

Tony was beyond caring. He was pawing my wife's big knockers and pinching her nipples while she bounced madly on him. Jackie was damn near screaming how big it felt and Suze simply fucked me with a dazed look on her flushed face. I was hitting spots her husband never had with every downstroke, and her pussy was making the most enjoyable little spasms around my dick. I know what Tony had said about how her larger chest muscles made her tits, slightly smaller than my wife's, seem bigger than they really were. All I could say was that with her bouncing on me, they were flopping around as much as Jackie's ever had. I stared at them, mesmerized as they moved up and down and sideways. She kept her fingers between her legs the entire time, rubbing her clitty and moaning, "So good, so good..."

Tony came before I did, though our wives had been coming almost non-stop for several minutes already. Suze had worked him up well before she started in on me, and with Jackie's tight little pussy riding around it, his dick had no chance at all. He arched his back and moaned weakly, and I glanced over to see a thin froth of white cream leaking out around my wife's cunt lips. He was pumping so much into her she couldn't hold it in! Suzanne kept riding me wildly until her sister reached over behind her and ran her fingertips over my balls and down to my asshole. I roared and began thrashing, my hips churning as I tried to lift her off my cock, now throbbing as my balls drained upwards. Soon my own come was leaking out of her sloppy cunt down to my nuts.

***

I was sitting on the balcony smoking a cigar when Jackie came out of the bedroom wearing a Trimesta robe and not much else. Her hair was wet from the shower that she had just taken. I looked up at her and gave her a wary smile. "Hi, honey. Sleep well?"

I was very confused by what had happened earlier, and when Jackie had announced she needed a nap to unwind, I trailed her into our room, closing the doors behind us. I went into the bathroom to take a leak, and when I came out, she was already asleep on the bed. I pulled the covers over her and went back to the bathroom. I showered and slipped on a pair of khakis, then went out onto the balcony bare-chested and sat down in one of the chairs. I zoned out for a while, reliving the events we had just participated in, then lit up the Cuban cigar that I had bought in the gift shop. I don't smoke all that often, but I felt like it just then.

Jackie leaned down and kissed me, her robe gaping open to show that she was naked underneath. "Umm, baby, I feel so wired right now!"

I looked at her curiously. "You okay with what went on in there?"

"Yeah, sure. It was great!" She turned from the edge of the balcony and looked me in the eye. "Why, Nels? Remember, I'm the one who pulled Suzanne off her husband and climbed on top in her place? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, but I also remember that I was the one getting the blowjob when you did that. I wasn't sure if you were pissed off and doing it simply to get back at me.," I admitted.

"Oh, God, Nelson, no! When I came back in and saw the three of you getting it on, I just got so damned turned on! I never thought anything like that, honey, I swear! Are you okay with it, Nels? Are you jealous or something?"

I could feel my shoulders slump in relief. "Jesus, I've been worried about this.," I replied.

Jackie hopped onto my lap and twisted around sideways. She took my hand and slid it inside the top of her robe, pressing the palm against one breast. The nipple was huge and erect, and her titflesh was firm and aroused, filling my hand to overflowing. "I love you, honey, you, not Tony, you! That was simply some really great sex. I'm still horny!" My fingers instinctively curled around her tit and she shuddered. "Did you enjoy it, Nels, did you like fucking my sister?" she asked in a hoarse whisper, her eyes half-closed.

I moved my hand off her breast and inserted it through the slit and cupped her pussy. She was already wet with excitement, and she sagged in my arms as I began to finger her clit. "Yeah, I liked fucking your sister.," I told her lowly, whispering in her ear. "I liked watching her tits bounce around above me. I liked her pussy squeezing my cock. I liked the little moans she made as she got off. I liked it when I came and her pussy overflowed with my come." I told her more as I played with her cunt, sticking a couple of fingers inside and rubbing her clit with my thumb. Her robe gaped open enough that I could see her nipples, stiff and upright. I kept it up until she stiffened and gave a quiet shriek, panting as she orgasmed in my lap.

I pulled my hand from between her sweaty thighs and said, "It was good, Jackie, but really unexpected. Was it something you had wanted to do before?"

Jackie looked up at me blissfully and admitted, "A little, I guess. Suze always kept telling me how big Tony was and how he fucked her so well and all. I guess I was curious, sure. What about you, did you want to screw my sister?"

I shrugged. "Yeah, I guess, but not so I'd do anything about her. Hey, I'm a guy! We all wonder about other women, especially when they look as good as she does. Never did anything about it though."

"Neither did I." She climbed off my lap and told me to wait, then went back into the room. She returned with a couple of pillows and a beach towel. She tossed the pillows at my feet, then draped the oversized towel over the railing. She knelt between my legs and stripped off her robe. She unzipped my pants and pulled my erection through the fly. Shielded by the towel, she took me in her mouth, saying first, "I want to do it again, Nelson, and give Tony what I'm about to give you." With that said, she opened her mouth and began giving me a really world class mouthfuck, jerking the shaft and twisting the skin while she cupped my balls and Hoovered my cockhead. She made it last a bit before sticking a finger up my butt and diddling my prostate. I was gasping as she swallowed my jetting come.

"Okay, honey.," I said weakly. "Whatever you want!"

***

The girls convened in Suzanne's and Tony's room, kicking Tony and me out and down to the bar before dinner. We had already managed to get half a load on by the time they showed up for a late dinner. Tony and I discussed what had gone on, and he seemed as befuddled as I was, although he agreed that he had enjoyed it as much as I. He also told me that he and his wife had sixty-nined later on, probably while Jackie was sucking me off. We decided to go along with whatever the women planned.

The plan was apparently to turn us on so much we'd go along with any damn thing they came up with. I wasn't sure which one looked better. Jackie wore an absolutely tiny white denim miniskirt which buttoned up the front, and which was mostly unbuttoned. Up top she wore a very sheer white blouse, which she had tied under her tits, exposing her belly button, and otherwise she simply wore some high-heeled sandals. Nothing else, no stockings, no panties, no bra. Suzanne, on the other hand, was wearing a calf-length blue denim button front skirt, unbuttoned as high as Jackie's skirt was, a thin and low cut tank top, and high-heeled sandals of her own. Like my wife, Suze wasn't wearing stockings or underwear. I guessed that Jackie had told her about how she hadn't brought any underwear with her.

They looked spectacular, hot and sexy, and both Tony and I whistled as they sashayed up to the bar. They both had to walk carefully and climb onto the barstools discretely to keep everything from showing, and Jackie found herself tugging her skirt down to keep it from rising up in the back. They looked like sex personified, like a pair of hot fucks just waiting to happen, which is precisely what they were. I couldn't tell about Tony, but I know I was as stiff as a board, and I decided to back off on the booze, and not get so loaded I couldn't fuck them both.

All during dinner and afterwards, in the night club, the girls were getting plenty of stares from every other man in the bar, and even a couple of women, too. When I pointed this out to Jackie, she gave a start and whipped her head around to stare, then whipped back red-faced when one of the women winked at her. Tony and I simply laughed, and Suzanne repeated the performance, eliciting more laughter.

The girls were drinking pretty good, and didn't give a damn at all when I slid my hands out under the booth and pressed them between their legs, one on either side of me. It was my turn to be surprised when I discovered Tony already had his fingers stuffed into Jackie's pussy. Suze crawled over my lap, switching positions with me, so that both girls were in the middle, then took my hand and placed it back between her legs. She moaned as I began mauling her clit, gripping the table top with white knuckles as she came.

By the time the night was over, neither girl gave a damn at all about how they looked. The only button still done on their skirts were the ones holding them around their waists, and Jackie's had risen up in the back to expose her pantiless ass. It was so late that nobody else gave a shit, and when we got in the elevator, Suzanne took off her skirt and handed it to her husband, then walked down the hall with us bare-assed.

The next surprise came when Tony started unlocking his door. He had one arm around my wife, and his wife was draped over me, licking my ear and rubbing my stiff cock through my pants. When he got the door open, he stepped aside to let Jackie in, but she stopped. Putting a hand on my arm, she pushed us down the hall, saying, "Tonight, let's swap. We'll gangbang tomorrow." Holy shit! Stunned, I let Suzanne into our room.

Suze didn't head towards the bed, she simply wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me, her back against the wall behind the door. My hands were all over her big tits, groping them through her tank top, simultaneously trying to pull it down and push it up so I could get my fingers on her bare flesh. She reached between us with one hand and undid my pants, then guided them down my thighs. As soon as my dick sprang out, she lifted one of those long and lovely legs and wrapped it around my waist. I pressed forward while she shifted into position, and I slipped into her drenched pussy.

I drilled her mercilessly, bucking against her and bouncing her shapely ass off the wall, while she moaned into my mouth as our tongues dueled. God, but it was good! I could feel her pussy juice running down her legs every time my balls slapped her thighs. Finally I groaned and stiffened, my back arching as I stabbed in, balls pumping and cock spewing come into her grasping cunt. Drained, we staggered to the bed, Suze stripping off her tank top while my jism ran down her legs.

I had no idea what Jackie and Tony were doing, other than fucking their brains out. Suze and I didn't get much more than catnaps the rest of the night. I'd wake up to find my sister-in-law sucking me erect or fondling me to stiffness, or I'd wake up with a hand on her tits or cunt, and follow through. I lost track of the times we fucked that night, and by dawn we were totally fucked out and exhausted.

Chapter 5

I slept right through breakfast and didn't waken until almost lunch, discovering that Suzanne had gone back to her room and Jackie was sacked out next to me. I nudged her grumpily awake and we cleaned up and went downstairs to have some lunch. Afterwards, we headed back to the room to catch some more Zs.

The adjoining doors were open and we looked in to find that Tony and Suze had decided to sleep in and have room service send up sandwiches. They were sitting on the bed, naked and crosslegged, with the dishes between them precariously. I laughed at the sight, but also noticed that Tony's fat cock was pointing at the ceiling and his wife's nipples were prominently erect.

Tony greeted us by saying, "Hi guys, come on in and take something off." The rest of us laughed and Suze climbed carefully off the bed and started cleaning up the plates and silverware. This was loaded on the cart, and after she peeked out the door to see if anyone was around, she pushed the cart out the door and closed it.

Suzanne came up to me and tugged my shirt tails out of my pants. "I had so much fun yesterday.," she said to Jackie. "I just came and came and came! How about you?"

"Oh my God, it was tremendous!" exclaimed my wife excitedly. She began undressing as well, beating me in this race. She sat down on the bed and reached out to grab Tony's cock while Suzanne finished undressing me. "I haven't fucked that wild since our honeymoon!" I blushed but silently agreed that she was probably right. Our honeymoon had been a marathon fuckfest, but so had last night!

"Let's share!" announced her sister. She pushed me down onto the edge of the bed. Tony shrugged compliance and swung his legs around to sit beside me. In front of us, the girls knelt down in front of their husbands. Naked, they lowered their faces to our crotches and began sucking cock.

After a couple of minutes, Jackie raised her head from my dick and yelled, "Switch!" The two scrambled around and switched off and Suzanne began giving me head. They would swap around every few minutes, stopping only when Tony grabbed his wife and held her head in place, wanting to end the torture. I agreed loudly, keeping Jackie at my feet and began spewing come down her throat. Suzanne did it a little differently, pulling his cockhead out of her mouth and jerking her husband off all over her tits.

I found this display extremely exciting. Lifting Jackie away from my now limp dick, I turned her face to her sister and showed her the come dripping from her sister's neck and tits. "Lick it up.," I ordered.

Suze and Jackie stared at me. "What!?"

I pushed my wife towards her sister. "Come on, you swallowed last night, so it's not like you've never had Tony's come in your mouth. Clean her up." I kept pushing Jackie closer to Suze, and Tony grinned and held his wife in position.

"Yeah, Jackie, do it.," he pleaded.

"God, I've never, I mean, I don't...," whispered my wife, transfixed by the sight of Tony's jism on Suze's tits. She limply allowed herself to be moved into position and opened her mouth, extending her tongue. Holding her head in my hands, I aimed her face at Suzanne's big left tit and Jackie began licking the come off Suze's big left nipple.

At the feel of her sister's mouth, Suzanne stiffened, letting out a small cry, and wrapped her hands around Jackie's head, replacing mine in holding her in position. Jackie began getting into it, and Tony and I slipped to the floor beside them, moving the girls into a sixty-nine position. As soon as Suze saw Jackie's pussy come into view, she lunged forward, burying her face in her sister's crotch and it was Jackie's turn to shriek and begin coming. Tony pushed my wife's face forward into his wife's cunt, and Suzanne trapped her head between her sweaty thighs and the two licked their way through several orgasms.

Afterwards, the four of us lounged on the floor while the girls unwound, wrapped in each other's arms. "It's been years since I've done that.," admitted Suzanne.

Jackie bolted upright. "What! You mean, you've done that, you know, I mean..."

"What, eat pussy?" laughed Suze. "Yeah, back in college. My sophomore year roommate was a switch hitter and turned me on to it. She moved off campus the next year, and I've never done it since. You mean you've never done it with a girl before? Wow, you're a natural born cuntlicker, sis!"

Tony and I chuckled at this statement, as we watched Jackie's expressions. "No, Jesus, never!" she exclaimed.

For the next round, Tony lay down on the rug and pulled my wife astride him, and she wriggled into position. Suzanne and I were about to get it on when Jackie asked, "Nels, go get the baby oil." My eyes widened and I went back to our room while Suzanne and Tony gave me a curious look. I knew what she was planning, since we had seen this in a porn flick a couple of times. When I returned, Jackie moved into a kneeling position on Tony's torso, lowering her chest to his and raising her ass up slightly. "Spread your legs, Tony.," she said.

As Suzanne watched, I knelt between Tony's outstretched legs and poured a small bit of oil on the crack of my wife's ass. I poured some more in the palm of my hand and stroked my hard dick, then moved closer. Suzanne gasped as I began pressing my dick into my Jackie's ass. Tony groaned as Jackie began responding. I pushed in slowly, but firmly, and about a minute later could feel Tony's thick prick through the thin wall of flesh separating us. I held myself in place and let Jackie squirm around between us. Lord, but it felt good!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Aruba Foursome
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds