Ashes to Ash's Ch. 01

"A fair point," Sarah said. "I'll put it in the drawer for now. I'll try it out tomorrow night, once you're gone."

"Are you sure you don't want some alone time with it now?" Ashley asked, half-joking but also somwhat genuine.

"No, I'll be fine. I need to make the most of spending time with my favorite sister."

"Don't let Lynn or Abby hear you say that," Ashley jokingly chided as she removed her clothing to prepare for bed.

"Hey, neither of them have bought me sex toys," Sarah countered.

"I'm not sure I'm all that happy with the reasons for my sudden promotion" Ashley replied sarcastically.

Sarah laughed, closing the drawer and then disrobing herself. The two crawled into bed, bid each other a "good night" and settled down for sleep again.

Ashley again had trouble drifting off initially, not being sure how Sarah was going to be tonight. She didn't want to cuddle, but she also seemed to be sleeping rather calmly. Eventually Ashley drifted off, fairly sure tonight would be problem free. She didn't know what time she was startled awake by a sound coming from her left, but it wasn't initially familiar. She tuned her ears more carefully and it stopped, but then a similar noise started again. It sounded like the closing of a bedside drawer.

'I guess she can't wait after all' Ashley thought to herself.

Sarah was obviously trying to be quiet, moving very slowly, but with Ashley awake and listening, every movement or rustle may as well been her dropping pots and pans on a metal floor for all its subtlety. Sarah seemed to be sniffing a little as well, so Ashley figured she had been crying quietly for a little while already, but it hadn't been enough to wake her up. Ash tried to tell herself that she should just try to ignore this and drift off again, but she was concerned for her sister, and again that concern overrode any sense of being disturbed or feeling like a voyeur. She didn't look, but she did listen and heard Sarah's gasp as she slid the faux phallus between her legs. Any attempts at trying to be quiet were a thought of the past to Sarah when she moaned loudly, pressing it deeper into herself. She began to pump it within her, slowly at first, but then gradually increasing the tempo as she went.

For a moment Ashley smiled to herself, as it seemed like it was working for Sarah and things would be okay. But it didn't last long, as the previous night began to repeat itself. Whimpers of pleasure became whimpers of sadness, cries of ecstasy became cries of frustration. Once again Sarah was clearly struggling to find what she was looking for, and it was starting to tear Ashley apart almost as much as it seemed to be affecting Sarah. Ashley turned onto her side to finally look at her sister, who was now laying on her back with her head pressed into the pillow, eyes closed and teeth clenched. Ashley felt helpless looking at her, and when Sarah turned her back to her, Ashley couldn't help but reach out one hand towards her suffering sibling.

"Oh, Sar," she whispered in sympathy, running her fingers down Sarah's bare right arm.

Sarah seemed to gasp at her touch, but it wasn't so much a gasp as it was that she suddenly stopped whimpering. Sarah didn't turn around, and her breathing seemed to slow a little, so Ashley stroked her arm again, sensing that it was comforting to Sarah. She heard Sarah's breathing start to quicken again slightly, and then a sound from her sister's lips she didn't expect to hear. It was almost a moan. Not a very deep one, but something more akin to the sound Sarah would sometimes make when they were getting coffee and the drink was just right. Ashley stopped for a moment, then moved her hand back up to Sara's exposed shoulder again and gently stroked down her arm. The same sound of satisfaction came from Sarah, a little deeper this time and ending with a slightly squeaky exhale. Ashley then heard Sarah once again begin to very slowly move the dildo inside of her.

Ashley was struck with a series of conflicting feelings and emotions, and then it hit her. She remembered back to her last visit and when Sarah told her how she and Thomas made love, and her favorite things during the experience that made it special. This simple act of just stroking Sarah's arm with genuine love and care was helping her, because it was part of what Sarah was missing. It was also arousing Sarah, but it didn't take long at all for Ashley to push that fact aside along with the entire nature of this whole thing. She loved Sarah so much and would do anything for her, and her will, determination and desire to help her sister at all costs made her shove all notions of what was wrong or taboo about what she was about to do to the back of her mind. What she was doing and going to do was purely for Sarah, and right now that's all that mattered to Ashley.

Determination crossed Ashley's features, and she slid herself closer to her sister, her fingers making another stroke down Sarah's arm to produce another sound of approval. Ashley slid her other arm around Sarah's slender waist, pulling her closer to her, and she felt Sarah willingly melt into her embrace. Ashley's face was right near Sarah's shoulder and ear, with her sister's short hair tickling her cheek. Ashley inhaled, and the sweet soapy scent of her sister's recently showered skin was pleasant and even inviting, making this all the more easy to keep going. Ashley breathed in, listening to the sounds of Sarah once again starting to increase the tempo between her legs.

"I love you, Sar" Ashley whispered softly, a tear rolling down one cheek.

"I love you too, Thomas," Sarah replied with a husky voice, lost in the moment.

It seems Sarah didn't even fully realize what was really happening, and Ashley figured that could make this easier for them both. She continued stroking Sarah's arm as she mustered the courage to take the next step and follow the game plan she'd given herself based on what Sarah had told her. Ashley turned her lips towards Sarah's ear, then prayed to God for forgiveness in her head before placing a gentle kiss just behind it. Sarah made a little moan of appreciation, and it was enough for Ashley to continue. She placed another kiss a little further down, then another an inch below that, both incurring sounds of approval from Sarah. Two more kisses followed on Sarah's neck, then another on her collar bone, finally ending with a suckling kiss on her shoulder. That last one produced a very grateful noise, followed by a gasp. By now, Sarah was getting into things.

Ashley kept going, determined to get Sarah through this and help her achieve the release she ached for, constantly pushing back thoughts of the Pandora's Box she may be opening. The older Williams repeated her kisses across Sarah's neck, throat and shoulder, all the while stroking gently up and down her arms. Ashley would even lick around her sister's collar and shoulders now and then there, which also seemed to get an audible thumbs-up from Sarah As Sarah got even more worked up, she eventually wrapped her free arm around the back of Ashley's head. She was panting now, rocking and writhing in Ashley's half-embrace. Ashley shifted the hand she had been using to stroke Sarah's arm to just under her sister's armpit, where she then trickled her fingertips down the side of her torso to her waist and hips, then repeated the process back up. Sarah pressed her cheek to Ashley's, the older Williams glad that her younger siblings eyes were squeezed closed. Ashley nuzzled her cheek against Sarah's, then she twisted her face and kissed her sister's rosy red cheek.

"Almost there," Ashley whispered.

"Uh-huh!" Sarah responded. "Oh Thomas! I..."

Sarah trailed off for a moment and then her voice hitched. She hit the peak, then exhaled with a long, satisfying moan, spasming in Ashley's arms as her older sister wrapped the other one around her now too and kissed her cheek once more. A few moments later Sarah's breathing began to slow down, and her body went limp in Ashley's grasp, the odd twitch the exception to the rule. Beads of sweat shone on Sarah's forehead, and with a satisfied grin on her face her head she turned towards Ashley, her eyes still closed. Sarah leaned in and placed a firm kiss on Ashley's lips that lasted about five seconds, then her head flopped to the side onto the pillow and she just lay there, softly breathing. Ashley lay with her, unwrapping her right arm to gently stroke her Sarah's now frazzled and sweat-soaked hair. When gentle snoring sounds began escaping from Sarah's lips, Ashley finally slid out and away from her sister completely, and rolled back onto her side of the bed.

To start with she sighed with relief, perhaps even a little pride. She'd helped her sister get over a fairly large hurdle after all. But the more she lay there staring at the ceiling, the more she began to think about it all, and what she just did. And it wasn't long until guilt and shame started to wash over Ashley. Tears began rolling down her cheeks, and she covered her face with her hands and began to sob herself.

"Oh my God," she whispered to herself. "What have I just done?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds