Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 08

When he was drained, they rested. After a few moments, Ashleigh suggested they shower as their time together was almost up. Dave reluctantly removed himself from her pussy. Ashleigh groaned as her cunt was emptied of his hot cock. She lay there for a few moments just looking at his athletic body and his still semi-rigid cock. Her eyes glazed over as another mini orgasm overtook her.

Dave extended his hand to help her up, then guided them to the shower. Under the hot water, they gently bathed each other, cuddling, caressing, and kissing in a perfect ending to their adventure. As they dried off, Ashleigh asked if she was his first white woman.

When Dave replied in the affirmative she asked what the difference was between having sex with herself and having sex with Diane. Dave grinned and replied that in his limited experience, black women are usually more vocal than white girls.

"Except for the language, women are women the world over." He stated, "You all have breasts, cunts, and assholes and you all love to get fucked. You even taste pretty much the same which proves that people are still people regardless of the color of their skin."

"I certainly agree with that," Ashleigh replied, "Although I do think the contrast in skin color adds a little something to the sex, don't you? It seemed a bit sexier somehow looking at us in the mirror tonight."

"I guess so. Anyway, most things are in the eye of the beholder, right? Beauty, sex, attraction, love, there is no formula that fits everyone. If black and white turn you on, so be it. Personally, I tend to agree with you but I'm no expert."

They dressed and quietly opened the door to the bedroom. As they walked down the hall, Ashleigh heard showers running in both of the other rooms and realized they would be joined very soon. She steered Dave to the couch and sat next to him with her hand in his lap and his arm around her shoulders.

We've come this far in just a few weeks. I wonder where we'll go from here she thought as she waited for the others to enter the room. It was beginning to seem like she and Sharon were on a mission of some kind and she idly wondered if Dave and Diane would become a part of that mission. She hoped so because she had yet to have Dave's cock up her ass and she was sure someday it would happen.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds