Ashley's Inner Circle Ch. 02

"Well, you do know what I want now, don't you?" Vanessa grinned.

Simply moaning her agreement Ashley turned around, crawled in between Vanessa's legs and while looking the other girl in the eyes Ashley eagerly wrapped her lips around the head of Vanessa's strap-on cock. The cock which had just been deep inside her butt, which would have disgusted Ashley less than 24 hours ago, and yet now her mouth watered just at the thought of doing this.

Hell, she'd even thought of it while being fucked. Then when she finally took the head of that cock into her mouth and started sucking on it Ashley moaned loudly and happily like the little ATM whore that she had become. Or more accurately, that her best friend Vanessa Hudgins had turned her into.

Eager to show just how happy she was about that Ashley continued staring up lovingly at Vanessa as she greedily sucked the tip of the dildo clean, and then started gently bobbing her head up and down the more dominant girl's dick. With every bob of her head Ashley took an additional inch of strap-on into her mouth, until it started tickling the entrance to her throat.

Then after a brief pause she started pushing herself down further, taking as much of the ass flavoured cock down her wind-pipe as she could manage before coming up for air and then trying again. It took a lot of choking and gagging, but eventually using this technique Ashley was able to take every last inch of that big dick down her throat and eagerly clean off all of her own ass cream from it.

Of course the entire time Vanessa was encouraging her, "Oh yeah, that's it Ash, suck that cock! Suck my big fucking cock! Yesssss, suck it, suck all your slutty ass juices off of it! Oh that's it, that's so hot! You're such a good cock sucker Ash. Way better than Demi. Maybe even the other Ashley. Yeahhhhhh you are, mmmmmm, I can't wait to show Selena. She is going to be so jealous. Oh yeah, gonna show you off to all my friends, ooooooh, let them see what a great little piece of ass you really are, mmmmmm, and that I own you. Then, maybe if you're really good, I'll share you with them. Oh yeah, you'd like that, huh? Me sharing you with my friends? Letting you lick their pussies? And their ass holes? And let them fuck your bitch hole? Huh? Well, not before I'm done having more fun with you. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, I'm not done with you yet Ash, and I'm going to enjoy having you all to myself before I even tell those bitches I finally made you what you were always meant to be, mine!"

Those words pushed Ashley to give an even more passionate blow job, even though all the butt cream was gone, just because she wanted to please Vanessa. In turn this got her even more encouragement in the form of the brunette reaching down to stroke her long blonde locks, Vanessa eventually tightening her grip to guide Ashley up and down and even to stay in place, even if it meant choking and gagging even more on that strap-on.

Which was tough, but Ashley happily did it, and was even more encouraged to suck cock, because she meant her earlier words, and hoped that Vanessa did too. Especially about Vanessa sharing her with her friends. Oh yes, Ashley very much liked the sound of that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds