Ashley's Revenge Ch. 04

"Really?" I asked, pretending the news was new to me. "That's why I told you not to get involved."

"I know, I know. I just thought they'd talk to her about it or ground her for a week or two or something," my wife said as she looked at herself in the mirror atop the dresser. "But not getting her a car? Now I know why Ashley is so pissed off."

"What's done is done," I said.

"Maybe I should try and talk to her at the party. What do you think?" she asked looking over at me.

"What do I think about the outfit or what do I think about you talking to Ashley?"

"Both."

"The outfit is perfect. As for Ashley, maybe it would be better if I talked to her so that you two don't get into a shouting match in front of the whole neighborhood."

"You'd do that?" she smiled.

"I'd be glad to, I'll pull her aside at the party and have a chat with her," I smiled back, pretty sure I'd just set it up where my wife would watch me disappear with Ashley at the party and thank me for it later!

After we finished getting ready, my wife and I walked through our back yard and through the gate that led into Ashley's parents' yard. There were already a bunch of people hanging out around the pool and on the deck and the smell of the charcoal grill burning was in the air. My wife went over to talk to Julie as I walked up to the tiki bar that was set up on the deck where Ashley's dad Ted was behind the bar dressed in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt of his own. He greeted me with a warm, "Hey neighbor! What'll you have?"

"Hi Ted, a beer would be great, thanks. You really went all out," I said as I admired the tiki bar. It was the first time I'd seen Ted since I started fucking his teenage daughter's pussy and I felt a little bit bad about it.

"Yeah, I figured you only live once, may as well do it right," he said as he popped the cap off of an ice-cold bottle of Magic Hat #9 and handed it to me.

"Thanks," I said as I looked around the yard. Wondering where Ashley was and what she'd be wearing today. "Looks like a nice turnout."

"Yeah, free food and free booze has that effect of people," Ted laughed.

"That's true," I said as I sipped my beer. "You know Katherine feels bad about getting involved with the with the whole Ashley thing."

"She shouldn't, she was just looking out for us," Ted said, "I know she was just being a good friend. It's Julie that's gone a little nuts over the whole thing."

"Oh yeah?" I asked, sipping my beer.

"Yeah, I mean we were that age once too and I know I drank my share of beers and smoked a few joints, didn't you?"

"Me? No, I was always on the straight and narrow," I said, unable to hold a straight face as I said it.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure," he laughed.

"So Julie is the one that nixed getting Ashley the car for her birthday?" I asked as I looked over where my wife and Julie were talking.

"Yeah, she thought we really had to teach Ash a lesson. I told her Ashley is a good kid, she gets amazing grades and she has never been in trouble a day in her life."

"So why is she so pissed?" I asked, sipping my beer.

"I think she just figured Ashley needed some serious repercussions for not only partaking in the weed and beer but letting her friends do it here at our house. Julie's theory is if one of those kids left here and killed someone with their car we'd be responsible," Ted explained.

"I guess she has a point, but that is a harsh punishment for a one-time offense."

"I know. Julie also wants Ashley to find a job. She figures it'll teach her about responsibility and give her less time to hang out and get into trouble with her friends."

"I bet that isn't going to fit into what Ashley had planned for her senior year, huh?" I smiled, finishing my beer and tossing it into the trash can behind the bar.

"Yeah, there's no doubt about that. Plus, it's going to be hard for her to find something that will fit into her schedule and still allow her time to do her homework once school starts in a few weeks. I don't want her grades to suffer."

"True."

"And if I had my choice I wouldn't want her flipping burgers with a bunch of morons making minimum wage. I'd like her to actually be able to learn something and get some work experience that she could actually use going down the line." Ted popped open two more bottles of Magic Hat #9 and slid one over to me as he took a swig of the other.

"Yeah, doesn't Julie know the kids that work at Burger King are the ones that smoke pot and drink beer for fun?" I laughed.

"Exactly!" Ted said, laughing. "Hey, maybe you could use an intern?"

"Me?" My mind raced at the thought of what having young Ashley as my intern would mean. "I'm a freelance writer; I'm not sure what I could really offer her in terms of job experience."

"I'm sure you could use somebody to help you organize your workload or to answer the phone when you're writing. Hell, you could even have her clean your house if you want her to!" Ted smiled as I imagined Ashley in a French Maid uniform.

"Yeah, I'm sure that's another thing that isn't in Ashley's plans for senior year!" I grinned.

"It could be the perfect situation, we don't care about Ashley making money we just want her to learn some responsibility. It would only be for a few hours a week and you're right next door so we won't have to worry about getting her back and forth to a job, you know, since she doesn't have a car. What do you say, Brian?"

"Sure, why not," I said as I heard footsteps coming up behind me, "I guess we can give it a try."

"We can give what a try?" Ashley's voice asked from behind me and I turned around to see her. She looked absolutely stunning. Her long blonde hair was pulled back into a ponytail and she was wearing a coral pink jersey dress that clung to her body in all the right places. The dress was short and along with her 3½ inch gold metallic heels they gave her the legs that women wanted and men couldn't resist.

"Hi, Ashley," I said, "Nice to see you again." My eyes soaked her in as quick as they could, not wanting to stare.

"Hello Mr. Jones," she said smiling. I noticed the gold cross and chain hanging from her neck as she leaned in and wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug, "Nice to see you again."

"I just convinced Mr. Jones here to give you a job," Ashley's dad offered up from behind the bar.

"Oh yeah?" Ashley asked, "Doing what exactly?"

"Anything he tells you to do," her dad said with a chuckle.

"As I told your dad, I'm not the most organized guy, so maybe you can help me get organized," I said looking into her eyes. "Just some light office work a few hours a week."

"I told him you would clean his whole damn house if he wanted you to," her dad chimed in. "And, the best part for him is that he doesn't have to pay you a dime!"

"I don't know if that's fair," I said turning to Ted as Ashley walked up next to me at the bar. "I'm sure I could pay her something for her time."

"Nonsense, the experience she gets will be more than enough, isn't that right Ashley?" her dad asked as he gave her a stern look.

"Yes, sir. Any experience that Mr. Jones can offer me will be more than enough compensation for my time," Ashley smiled at her father and I could see why he still saw her as his sweet little girl.

"Good, then it's settled," Ashley's dad said, "You two can work out the details between you. And Brian—"

"Yes Ted?"

"You report back to me if she gives you any trouble or doesn't show up when she's supposed to, ok?"

"Sure, not a problem, but I'm sure we won't have any trouble," I said as I looked over at Ashley who was standing next to me. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"Umm... I guess I just need to know when you need me and if I need anything special like my laptop or anything," Ashley said as she leaned against the bar, looking at me with her sparking blue eyes.

"Why don't you give me your school schedule and I can work out the days and times. As for your laptop, we'll just have to make sure that you have a current version of Office on it and we should be set," I said as a few more guys from the neighborhood walked up to the tiki bar and greeted everyone.

"Why don't you take Mr. Jones up to your room and show him your laptop and make sure you've got everything he needs you to have," Ted said as he started making drinks for the newcomers.

"Ok daddy," she smiled and said, "Right this way Mr. Jones."

I looked over across the yard where my wife was talking to a bunch of the neighborhood women. She smiled and nodded at me as I followed Ashley into the house. My wife, no doubt, thought I was taking Ashley inside to talk with her about how bad my wife felt about screwing her out of her new Mustang and Ashley's dad thought I was taking her upstairs to make sure she was ready for her new internship with me. I had a completely different viewpoint on what we were about to accomplish.

Ashley and I walked through the kitchen and to the staircase that led upstairs. The rest of the house was quite and it appeared that everyone was currently outside enjoying the party.

"My room is right upstairs, Mr. Jones," she said as she walked in front of me, giving me a perfect look at her ass in that tight little pink dress. I followed Ashley down the hall and into her bedroom. She walked inside and plopped down on her bed; she crossed her long legs and looked up at me.

"So how did you manage that?" she asked with a smile.

"Manage what?" I asked as I looked around the room. It was a bigger than I'd expected and it was meticulously clean for a teenage girl's room. Pictures of Ashley and her friends covered a couple of big cork boards on the wall and her Macbook Pro sat on her desk next to a couple cheerleading trophies.

"The job, or internship or whatever it is. Pure genius!" she smiled up at me with her blue eyes.

"It was really all your dad's idea; I even tried to talk him out of it," I grinned as I walked over to the French doors at the far end of the room and saw they opened up onto a small balcony that looked out onto the backyard.

"Why would you try and talk him out of it? Are you getting tired of me already?" Ashley stood up and shut her bedroom door, locking it.

"No, I just didn't want to seem too eager at having you all to myself for hours on end," I smiled as she glided across the floor and stood there with me looking out the windows at the people below.

"Good," she giggled as she pulled me away from the windows and towards her queen sized bed. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. I smelled her sweet perfume as my arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her body close to mine.

"What if someone comes looking for you?" I asked as my hands cupped her ass in that sexy little pink dress.

"They'd only be looking for me if they didn't know where I was, and thanks to you my dad knows exactly where I am and who I'm with," she giggled as her hands ran down my chest, unbuttoning my Hawaiian shirt. She had a point, her dad just offered her up to me on a silver platter so why would he think anything tawdry was going on now that we were alone in his little girl's bedroom?

"True," I moaned as I looked into her eyes. "I'm sorry I missed your texts last night. You were playing with that hot little pussy like a good little slut, huh?" I asked as her face turned a deeper shade of pink than the sexy little dress she was wearing and she finished unbuttoning my shirt.

"Yes, and I wanted your cock, bad," she said as she knelt down in front of me and looked up at me with her blue eyes. "It was all I could think about as I rubbed my little pussy." I took a deep breath. My cock was already standing at full attention and it was pressing hard up against my shorts.

"And what are you going to do to it now?" I groaned as the blonde Catholic high school girl unbuttoned my shorts and slid my throbbing cock free. I reached down and let my hands come to rest on her shoulders as she slid my shorts and boxer-briefs down to the floor.

"You'll see," she said as her soft, wet tongue appeared from between her soft, red lips and rolled slowly around the throbbing head of my cock as she gazed up on me with her blue eyes. I let out a moan and looked down at her on her knees before me.

"Fuck that feels good," I groaned as Ashley slid her red lips slowly down my cock and then back up again, releasing it from her mouth with a cute little popping sound. "Does your daddy know you sneak boys up to your room to suck them off?" I groaned.

"Nope. I've never brought any guys up here before," she said as she looked up at me and engulfed my hard cock again deep into her mouth, her red lips gripped down tight on my throbbing flesh as she took me slowly in and out.

"Really? But, I mean, you weren't a virgin or anything, right?" I asked in a soft moan as her lips and tongue worked my cock over good.

"No, I wasn't a virgin," she smiled up at me as she guided her soft, sweet lips down my shaft until my throbbing head was in her throat. She held it there for a moment before sliding her lips back off of me, never losing eye contact with me. "But, I'd only had sex with one boy, and it wasn't very good."

"Poor girl," I smiled and she giggled.

"Yeah, he never even made me cum." Ashley's hands moved up my chest and I noticed she had pink manicured fingernails with gold French tips to match her outfit. Her mouth slid up and down my cock with faster, deeper strokes as her blue eyes looked up at me.

"How much time do you think we have?" I moaned, grabbing Ashley's ponytail with my left hand and playfully tugging it back.

"Enough time for you to fuck me," she moaned as she slid her red lips from my cock and stood up. She turned towards the bed and spread her legs apart slightly as she bent over her mattress. I moved behind her and slid the hem of her pink dress higher to find out that Ashley wasn't wearing any panties.

"Do you ever wear panties?" I moaned as I moved the short pink dress over her ass, high enough for it to be out of the way.

"Only your wife's," she giggled as she presented her perfect little ass to me. With the extra height the gold heels gave her, her pussy was at just the right height for my throbbing cock.

"She wanted me to talk to you today," I said with a moan as I slipped my hard cock inside of Ashley's waiting pussy.

"Why's that?" she groaned, looking back over her shoulder as she pushed her pussy down on my cock.

"She feels bad about the whole car thing," I said as I thrust my cock deeper into her tiny teenage pussy.

"She's a little late for that," Ashley groaned. I stood behind her and started fucking her pussy fast and hard as she steadied herself with her hands on her bed. My big hands were on her hips, guiding her body up and down my cock.

"I know, but I'll need you to play nice with her if you're going to be my intern," I moaned. My thick cock split Ashley in two as I thrust myself deeper inside her.

"I can do that," she moaned, "For you."

"Good girl," I said as I reached my left hand up and snagged Ashley's soft blonde ponytail. Before I even tugged her back by it Ashley moaned and I could feel her dripping wet pussy starting to contract harder down on my thick cock.

"I think I like being bad better Mr. Jones," she moaned softly as I pulled the little teenage vixen back hard by her blonde hair and pounded her tight little pussy as it wrapped around my hard throbbing shaft. "Fuck me harder. Make me scream so your bitch wife can hear me," she moaned.

"You'll stay quiet or I'll shove something in your mouth to keep you quiet," I growled low, fucking Ashley harder from behind. My balls slapped up against her little ass as she gripped the bed for leverage. She let out soft little moans as she looked back over her shoulder at me biting her lower lip as I pounded her.

"Fill my pussy up baby," she moaned as I thrust inside her again and again. "I want to feel your cum dripping down my thighs when I go say hello to your wife," she giggled.

I pulled Ashley's hair back and pounded her hard and deep. Her teenage cunt felt amazing as it gripped down firmly on my cock. She was looking back at me and her eyes were filled with desire as I impaled her pussy with every inch of my rock hard married cock.

Ashley was letting out little screams and moans with each deep thrust I filled her with. I wrapped her hair harder around my hand and pulled it back as hard as I could. Her neck bent back and she was looking up at the ceiling and moaning as my throbbing cock pounded her tight, wet cunt with each deep fuckstroke.

"Fuck! Fuck yes," she moaned trying to be quiet.

I reached around with my left hand and slid my fingertips past her ass and past her hip until they were between her legs. I pulled her hair back hard and slammed my cock as deep inside her as I could. My fingertips found her clit and immediately made fast little circles around her sensitive little button and sent her quickly over the edge.

I felt Ashley's tight, wet pussy spasm around my cock and I exploded deep inside her. Somehow neither one of us made much of a sound as our bodies climaxed together with her tiny teen pussy milking my thick married cock for every drop that it had.

Ashley tried to catch her breath; she let out soft little moans as I guided my hard cock slowly in and out of her pussy as our orgasms subsided. I let go of her ponytail and she fell onto the bed in front of me. I slid my cock slowly from her pussy and stood behind her panting.

Ashley sat up on her bed and turned to look at me. She smiled a wicked little grin as I reached for a tissue on her nightstand to clean myself off. Before I could retrieve one she dropped to her knees in front of me and let her soft, wet tongue clean every remaining trace of my jizz from every inch of my cock until she was satisfied with her work.

"Make sure you tell my dad I'm doing a great job." She looked up at me and smiled as she twirled her tongue around my cockhead before kissing it and standing up.

"Oh, I will," I grinned as I pulled my shorts and boxer-briefs back up to my waist and buttoned my Hawaiian shirt. Ashley stood up and moved her little pink dress back down where it should be. She fixed her makeup as she checked herself out in the mirror before she turned to me.

"How do I look?" she asked with a smile.

"You look amazing, as always."

"You're too sweet," she giggled. "Except for that whole married man fucking the horny little high school girl thing."

"Yeah, yeah, are you ready?" I grinned and shook my head.

"Yup, let's party!" she smiled as she opened the bedroom door and led me back downstairs to the kitchen. "I need to go say hello to your wife," she said with a grin as she looked over her shoulder at me then headed back out into the yard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds