Ashley's Story

Our lips met and we began to caress each other even as our lovers lavished us with their tongues.

"Well, Dad, it looks like Erica and mom are getting better acquainted," giggled Steph. "Who do you mmmph argh," the end of Steph's question was lost as Erica thrust her throbbing genitals into her face again. Steph gave her a few licks and freed her face to ask again, "Who do you think will come first?"

"Your mother is very close, Stephanie," whispered my husband. Erica had begun alternating deep French kisses with sucking and nibbling on my nipples. That, combined with my husband's expert cunnilingus was bringing me off quickly. I began my pre-orgasm moaning and breathing.

Erica bit my neck and whispered in my ear, "Oh fuck, Steffie is making me come too." Her body began shaking, and we wrapped our arms around each other as she began to come. Having a girl climax in my arms sent me over the edge into one of the most powerful orgasms I had ever had. The girls watched, mesmerized, as I came a second time then my daughter brought Erica to her second climax.

As I floated back to earth with Erica in my arms, it seemed the most natural thing ever to begin kissing with her again. Our reverie was interrupted by the sound of splashing as Stephanie and my husband got out of the spa and joined us up on the deck. Wordlessly, my husband gently pushed me down on my back and grasped my legs, spreading them and raising my knees. He moved up between my thighs and prepared to enter me.

"Oh shit, Erica, look at how big it is!" gasped Steph.

"Oh my God, that is one huge cock," agreed Erica. My husband looked up at the girls, his eyes glazed over with intense desire. I looked between his legs and saw his erection, purple and throbbing, with the veins standing out strongly.

"You've needed this for quite a while, babe," I said to him, "Do what you need to do." He looked helplessly at the girls; they obviously had no intention of leaving.

"Won't that hurt?" Erica asked me, with a sense of awe in her voice.

"No, darling, in fact, it's going to feel wonderful," I replied, "as soon as he gets to his business."

"I don't think she wants you to wait anymore," Steph said to her father, "let's see you guys do this.

My husband needed no further encouragement; he lowered his hips, bringing his penis to the entrance of my vagina. I reached down and slowly guided him between my outer lips. The penetration was smooth, hard and deep.

"Uhhhh," he groaned.

"C'mon baby, do it," I encouraged him. The girls gasped as he picked up the rhythm of his fucking, his cock sliding its full length with each increasingly rapid stroke. I grasped his arms for support, and rested my feet on his ass--I love being able to feel the movement of his ass as he works himself off inside me.

"Ohhhhhh," I heard myself moaning as his thrusting became even harder. I wondered if I would be able to come again before he finished. He had been highly aroused for so long.

I looked over at the two girls. Their eyes were glued to my husband and me, and their hands roamed freely over their bodies, giving their clitoral areas much attention. My husband fucked me expertly, working himself off inside my creaming vagina. Stephie grunted and came against her hand.

"Do it again, Stephie," encouraged Erica, "do it while your dad comes. I wish I could see it shoot out of him."

"Me too," gasped Stephanie, well on her way to a second climax.

"Shall we give the girls a show?" I asked my husband, teasingly. In reply, he simply pulled out of me, his quivering dick pointing almost straight up. I glanced over at the girls. The timing was perfect: they were both on the edge of orgasm. I let my husband watch their orgasms then finished him orally, allowing the girls to watch his cum shoot into my mouth.

"Wow," said Stepanie, "you guys are so hot." Erica came over and gave me a huge hug. "Thanks. You're an amazing kisser," she whispered to me. The girls giggled as they tossed us our bathing suits.

"I think you said you wanted these a few minutes ago," Erica said innocently, and we all laughed. They dressed and chatted for a bit before heading back to Erica's house.

"I think I'll probably be staying the night at Erica's," Stephanie said, "Don't wait up for me."

"I don't know about leaving you two unsupervised," my husband teased.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of opportunities to supervise us. Won't he Stephie?" replied Erica. We all laughed again and the girls left.

"Shouldn't we..." began my husband.

"Dearest, I think some things are best left alone," I whispered as I kissed him. "Besides we have the house to ourselves. Where do you want to do it next?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ashley's Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds