Ashley's Tale 02

Sam was all business, he looked like he had sucked on a lemon for a few years actually.

My inner succubus however wanted to mesmerize and fuck his brains out. Luckily, stupid inclinations like that were easy to ignore. Well I wondered if it would bite me in the ass, question answered.

Sam said, "You need to come with me."

I asked, "Am I being arrested?"

Sam scowled, "No."

I said, "Captain, you want me to go with him?"

Captain Dunn said, "You need to, got a call from the chief, who had talked to the mayor. Nothing I can do about it."

Like the asshole would try even if he could. I could sense the glee coming off of the prick, thinking he was getting rid of me.

I asked, eyebrow arched, "Where are we going?"

Sam said shortly, "You'll see when we get there, let's go."

As we walked through the precinct to the elevator Bonnie gave me a concerned look. I waved and shrugged, showing no concern at all. She looked like she wanted to follow but sat down at her desk as the elevator doors closed. Sam didn't say a word. I felt like I was with a government spook, not the man I had feelings for, or had spent so many fun times with. Even his emotions were locked down. All I could get was a tinge of annoyance from him.

We walked to the nearby federal building, just four blocks away. It felt like it took forever to get there. When he brought me through the door we had to stop and pick up a badge for me. When I took it, I noticed it wasn't a temp badge. It actually had my name on it, and my picture with a homeland security logo. What the hell was going on?

He took me up to the sixth floor and walked me to an office. There was an older man with a smile on his face. He had salt and pepper hair, about fortyish, 6'5". He moved forward and shook my hand, something that showed trust, since I was a Witch. I was sure he knew that.

He said, "You can call me John, welcome to homeland security."

I had to make sure my mouth didn't drop open, then I said, "Excuse me?"

He furrowed his brow and looked at Sam, "Didn't you tell her anything at all?"

Sam just shook his head. Asshole, he was probably trying to make me sweat, not that it worked. Sam's silent treatment did however bother me on a personal level. I hadn't been aware how much I was hoping he would work through his issue.

John blew out a breath then said, "This is a temporary detachment for you, just to help track down the person behind the phone number you identified for us. We are happy to have you here with us, but you will be going back to your normal job soon."

He seemed honest, at least, mostly. I could detect his uneasiness, but not exactly why. My suspicious mind found another reason for Sam not to tell me about it, because I would pick out the falseness a lot easier from him, and he knew that. Chances are though, I am just paranoid. I was almost positive my first thought of him being an asshole was right on.

I hope.

I would just roll with it though. Just glad they aren't putting me in a basement somewhere for sticking my nose in yesterday. Plus, I really wanted to know what this was about, call me curious but this seemed important. I didn't know if it was my Witch senses or wishful thinking, but I wanted to contribute.

He read me in on what they knew so far, or at least, what they were willing to tell me. I listened and didn't learn anything new from what I had pulled from the Demon's mind.

John said, "The number is a dead end for now, it has calls on it from two days ago. But right now the phone seems to be off, battery removed. We are watching for it, hopefully he hasn't switched phones yet. We will call you when we get a hit, do not go back to work. You are on twenty four hour call from right now. We can't have you to busy with something else to respond.

"And since you are not involved in any other cases, there is nothing you can do right now. Go home, hopefully we will get something soon."

I nodded thoughtfully, it made a certain amount of sense, but I would get bored fast. Especially with nothing to do. I could feel Sam's anger as I left. It had built up as John had briefed me. He was not happy at all with my being there.

I went home and ate an early lunch, pulled a book out to read and sighed. It was a long afternoon. I gave up on the book and cleaned. While I was considering going out to feed, my phone started ringing, it was Bonnie.

"Hey Bonnie, what's up?"

She said, "What happened this morning? Everything okay?"

I said, "Sure, I got temporarily detached from the precinct to help work a case, that's all I can really say about it."

Bonnie asked, "You want to meet for dinner?"

No way, too complicated, too dangerous. Very very bad idea! "Yes," I practically whispered it. My traitorous mouth completely ignored my brain.

Bonnie said, "Great, sevenish? Let's go to that steakhouse on forty sixth, that sound ok?"

I said, "Sounds good, I'll see you there."

As soon as we got off the phone I was freaking out. I had expected the cop bar and grill again, not a steakhouse halfway across town. This was a date, no doubt about it. Ignoring the fact it was four hours from now I went into the closet, looking for something to wear. I decided on my black dress, it was sexy but elegant, and was definitely leading as to where I wanted the night to go.

I argued with myself a bit on the wisdom of this. She was my partner. Okay, maybe not at the moment, but shortly she could be again. I would like to blame this lapse of common sense on my succubus. But the truth was, besides the reservations I had about the work relationship, my two sides were in complete agreement.

I finished cleaning up the apartment, and got ready for the night. I put on a little makeup, but I knew I didn't really need it. Just accents. I may have been a succubus but I was still nervous. It comes with the territory. No matter what race a person is. I knew I could pick up just about anyone with minimal effort for a meaningless fuck without batting an eye, but I had chosen relationships over that. Succubus or not, putting my heart out there meant I could be hurt. Very much like I had been last night.

I took a cab to the restaurant, arriving at the steakhouse a couple of minutes after seven. I knew I looked good. I kept drawing looks and I had my inner succubus tied up right now, not putting out anything. I didn't want to affect Bonnie that way, or at least I didn't want to affect her decision that way. If it got to the bedroom I would let the succubus out to play.

As soon as I got out of the cab I sensed her flavor inside the restaurant and walked in. It didn't take me long to make my way over, she already had a table. I almost froze as I took her in. She was gorgeous in a sexy red dress, her raven hair up in a bun. Her blue eyes were piercing when she saw me, a smile lit up her face. She had a long graceful neck and her cleavage was mouth watering, though I only noticed peripherally. My eyes were locked on hers as I finished walking over and took a seat.

"You look great Bonnie, beautiful."

She grinned and said, "You too Ashley. I'm glad you could make it."

I knew she meant it, I could feel it. I grew flush at her approval, me, who lived in the lust from others. It just felt so good from Bonnie. My stomach twisted when I realized I would be having the succubus talk with her, but not yet, later.

We talked shop for a little while then, getting it out of our systems. She got stuck with another partner today who she really didn't get along with. Eventually though, the conversation steered from work to more personal things.

Bonnie said shyly, "Missed you today," she blushed, "From what I understand, you know exactly why?"

I felt my heart speed up a bit. I didn't feel ready for this conversation at all. Mostly because I knew it would hurt if she changed her mind and ran the other way.

I said, "Yes, and I feel much the same way."

Her answering smile was blinding, I decide what the hell, it would only hurt more later. Part of me thought it was too soon after Sam, but I knew that was bullshit. I had wanted her when I was with Sam. Not as a secret, out in the open.

I said softly, "There is something you need to know before we go forward, wherever this will lead us."

She could see my nervousness. She was a cop after all.

She replied with furrowed brow, "What's that?"

I took a deep breath and explained my nature. I told her even if we were perfect together. My inner succubus would never be satisfied. I also stressed that it wouldn't be her fault, it was all me and my crazy life. I explained I wasn't into one night stands, and I wanted a viable multiple person relationship.

I continued to explain, "It wouldn't have to be you and I, and then me with someone else. If it is something you would be interested in, it could be you, someone else and I. Meaning no one in the center. Much like my parents, instead of two exclusive relationships it would be one relationship of three or even more. Right now though, I don't have anyone. The last person I was with couldn't deal with it at all."

I cringed. I forgot I hadn't told anyone who my parents were. I was completely distracted by her and our conversation and it slipped out. It was hard growing up as the child whose parents were household names, and taught in grade school. Plus, I wanted to earn where I went in life, I didn't want to ride their coattails. I hoped she would gloss over the parent thing and focus on the rest of the information.

I could feel her surprise at the information, and that she was mulling it over. I almost cried in relief when I didn't feel disgust from her, doubt I could deal with right now. I knew the judgment of others shouldn't bother me so much, the problem was, more often than not I judged myself. I wondered if I would ever be comfortable with my split nature. Of course, to give herself time to think about it she focused on where I didn't want to go.

She asked, "I told you all about my family being cops. Tell me about your parents, how does it work for them?"

I said, "Well its more than just sex, they all love and support each other in everything. As for what they do, and who they are, can you keep a secret? I don't want anyone at the precinct to know."

She just nodded so I said, "My parents' names are Bobby and Sandy. Their other mates are Jezebel and Daniel."

Her eyes widened a bit, so we wound up talking about what they were like in day to day life for a while. I didn't mind that much, I am proud of my parents, despite my mother's annoyance at my chosen field. I just didn't want to use their names to get places.

When dinner was finishing up she said, "I am not sure if I can do the multiple mate thing. But I would like to try. All I can say is I won't get mad at you at all, I just don't know how I will react when it happens. I just hope you won't get mad at me either. Of course, this is all assuming we work on the one to one level."

When we got outside she asked, "Would you like to see my apartment?"

I replied, staring into her eyes, "I'd love to see it."

I may have still had reservations but they paled beside the heat I felt under her gaze. We held hands during the taxi ride back to her apartment. The tension building between us was incredible. I wanted to kiss her badly, and I don't have any hang-ups about being seen kissing someone. But I wanted our first kiss to be private.

Plus, the tension was still rising, and I wasn't sure if I kissed her in the back of the cab, that I would be able to stop at a kiss.

We made it back to her place and inside her door before we gave in to our need. As the door closed she cupped my face and her lust was as clear on her face as it was on my senses. I tilted my head up as she lowered her face.

Our first kiss was tentative, exploring and oh so sweet. My body melted into hers. I moaned softly into her mouth as we found our rhythm, her soft lips working with mine as we caressed each other's bodies with roaming hands. I released my tight hold on my inner succubus as our kiss grew hungrier. We reluctantly pulled away from each other.

She was so gorgeous. I needed her, on every level of my being. At least my two sides agreed on one thing. She showed me back to her bedroom. We couldn't take our eyes off of each other as we slipped out of our dresses. She was wearing a matching set of red lingerie to my black. I moved in and kissed her hungrily, caressing her soft newly bared skin with my fingertips. Exploring her beautiful body for the first time was pure pleasure. We made our way to the bed and lay next to each other.

I felt her unclasp my bra and slide it off before pushing me onto my back. I gasped as I felt her soft full lips suck my areola into her hot mouth. Her warm wet tongue started flicking my nipple sending sparks of pleasure through my body. I moaned when she lightly nipped with her teeth. Her lust mixing with mine, enhanced by my succubus power, was causing my head to spin in pleasure. I was lost in bliss under her touch as she explored my body with her hand while making love to my tits with her lips, tongue and teeth.

I could feel her hunger, and my need, as she kissed her way down my tight stomach. She was caressing my legs as she lowered herself down my body.

I purred, "Oh Bonnie. That feels amazing."

She promised, "I am just getting started Ash..."

She kissed my skin along my panty line, then teasingly rubbed her face along my center before kissing and sucking on my inner thighs. So close it drove me crazy and I arched my back and pushed my core toward her face, but she moved with me.

She said softly, "I have been dreaming about this," as she slowly pulled down my black panties down my legs.

I heard her moan in pleasure when she smelled my arousal. I felt her kissing around my mound, not touching it yet. I would have done anything in that moment to feel her tongue on my heat, right as I was about to beg her I felt her tongue lightly run along my slit drawing a gasp of pleasure from my slightly open lips. I felt the surge of lust from Bonnie as she tasted my essence before taking a deeper lick. My legs spread wider, encouraging her to continue as I moaned loudly.

I said through panting breaths, "God that feels good, I have been dreaming of it too."

I felt my center start to coil tighter as she licked inside me deeply, but slowly. Every touch of her tongue ran the length of my swollen and ready lips as she tasted my nectar. Her hands felt so damn good against my body as they roamed back up to my B cups to pinch and twist my nipples. I couldn't stop my body from grinding against her face as she licked deep within me, and I knew I was so close to ecstasy. Bonnie taking me there with her every soft touch.

She sensed I was close and sucked in my protective folds, sliding her tongue between them. The shock of pleasure took my breath as she started flicking my clit with her tongue. I felt two fingers stretch and enter me.

I was overwhelmed with pleasure as I panted the words, "God yes! Finger my pussy hard, lick my clit!"

She kept finger fucking me but stopped with her mouth long enough to say demandingly, "Cum for me Ash, cum now!"

My body trembled with pleasure on her mouth and fingers as she sucked my clit back in and flicked her tongue back and forth over and over. I was overcome by rapture as my center tightened and exploded in pleasure. My orgasmic honey sprayed her mouth and chin, and soaked her fingers as I was raised into rapturous bliss.

When I came down she was licking and kissing around my mound again. When my breathing settled she crawled up my body then lay beside me. She kissed me softly and our body's melted together as I returned her kiss with a passion.

Bonnie said softly, "You taste amazing Ash, I couldn't get enough."

I smiled and winked. "That's what you get for dating a succubus."

My bodily fluids were all aphrodisiacs. Designed to keep a victim coming back for more. Of course translated to my life, that only meant I was never broken up with because of bad sex.

I gave her one more kiss and licked my lips, "My turn Bonnie..."

Bonnie had such a sexy body. I loved touching every part of it with my fingertips and lips as I moved down. I stayed at her firm and generous C cups for a while. Her skin tasted so good and I loved to feel her pleasure and awe as I worshipped her body. After I played with her cleavage and teased around her breasts I unhooked her clasp and freed her full globes. Her nipples hardened further as they met the air and I teasingly kissed and sucked around them, building her anticipation before sucking one into my warm mouth.

I could feel her rise to her height as I gently kneaded her soft breasts, teasing her slowly to orgasm with every touch, kiss, lick and nip.

Bonnie said, her voice filled with awe, "I'm going to cum, oh god I never have before from my breasts..." The rest of what she was going to say trailed off as she lost her breath.

I felt my succubus connection to her fill with her life energy as she screamed out. I took enough life energy to feed some back, intensifying her orgasm from a mini to a powerful explosion of pleasure in her core. She screamed out my name in pleasure, arching her back to push her breasts up while pulling my head down. I sucked and nibbled on her nipple while twisting and pinching the other with thumb and forefinger. Extending her orgasm with both my ministrations and my power.

Sometimes I hated my nature maybe, but nothing felt more natural than pleasuring a lover into insensibility. I loved it. I started to kiss around the nipples and inside her generous cleavage as she came down slowly from her height.

She said with awe, "My god that was incredible."

With a seductive smile, I stared up into her eyes and I echoed her earlier words throatily, "I am just getting started Bonnie."

I started to kiss my way down her body, mouth watering at the thought of tasting her essence. I couldn't wait to feel her body tremble and quiver on the tip of my tongue. As I slowly slid her panties down, I shape shifted my tongue, making it just a little thicker, and quite a bit longer...

---------------

The night went very well, to say the least. After going down on her we tried many different positions. I fell asleep in her arms, completely contented. It would be premature to say we were in love. But I could feel her tender regard and thoughts about me. Thoughts that I returned, as we fell into a slumber.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 440 milliseconds