• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ashley's Trip to the Adult Booksore

Ashley's Trip to the Adult Booksore

Ashley's adventure after the poker night. (From previous story Daddy's Poker Party)

After that night Daddy found out just how much of a slut I could be under the right circumstances and in the right place. He told me that next weekend he had something else planned for me that he thought I might enjoy. Of course I had confidence in Daddy, and if he said that it was going to be fun then I would be sure and try it out with him. I waited all week, sitting in class daydreaming about the poker party from last Friday night. Wondering just what Daddy had up his sleeve for this weekend. A couple of times during the week thinking about it all was too much for me to handle. I had to resort to taking a restroom break and getting myself off in a stall of the basement bathrooms that nobody ever used.

Then finally Friday rolled around and school let out. I hurried home and got all my homework done like a good student and waited for Daddy to get off from work. He come home just as I was starting to wonder if he was working late again, and the whole evening would be called off or not. I was laying on the couch in my school uniform still (a plaid red and black pleated skirt, a tight white button up blouse, the knee high socks, my white lace bra and thong under. Your typical schoolgirl outfit that we were all forced to wear everyday). He walked in with a big smile on his face which immediately made me know he was up to no good.

"Ready for our night out Ash hun?" He asked me as he walked into the living room and stood in front of me.

"I've been waiting for you, I have my homework done and everything. I'm so ready to see what the big surprise is about tonight Daddy" I replied. He looked me over and shook his head just grinning.

"I couldn't ask for a better daughter" He said to me as he put his hand out to mine. I took it and he helped me up off the couch. "Well let's see then hun, it' s already 7:00, how about we go get you ready and we can be right on our way?"

"So when are you gonna tell me where we are going tonight Daddy?" I asked him as I stood up off the couch.

"That is going to be a surprise, you'll find out when we get there hun" he grinned as he looked me up and down slowly examining my body.” I think that outfit is about perfect for tonight, with a few little modifications of course. Stand up for me hun." I stood up like he told me to. "OK, first thing is we need to shorten up that skirt" He grabbed the waist of it and pulled it up slowly checking the length of it.

"I have an old one in my room Daddy, it might be shorter" I said wanting to make sure my outfit would be perfect.

"That’s a great idea hun, lets go try that one on" He patted my ass lightly and we headed up to my room. He sat down on my bed as I fished out my old skirt. Unzipping the back and pulling off the one I was wearing then slipping into the old one. It fit just right still, but since my legs have grown it was much shorter. Daddy was sitting on the bed looking, I could see a bit of a bulge forming in his pants already. "Yeah that's good hun, but how about if we make it a little shorter still. You know so we can see a little of that perfect ass"

"Sure Daddy how about like this?" I hiked it up a bit and rolled it so it looked like it was still hanging on my hips but was now short enough to show a little of my tight tanned ass.

"That’s perfect hun, now what is under your blouse there?" He asked, his hand now rubbing the bigger bulge in his pants from time to time. I unbuttoned my blouse and showed him my sexy white lace bra. "Hmm that is nice hun, but how about we ditch the bra for tonight? And instead of buttoning that back up, just tie it together at your chest so you show off that sexy piercing in your navel and your cleavage?"

"Yeah sure Daddy" I said as I removed my bra, my perky 34c tits still firm enough they don't even need a bra really. Then I pulled the shirt up to expose my stomach and tied it together between my breasts like Daddy said. "How's this Daddy?" I asked as I looked down at him. He now had his pants unzipped and his dick was sticking out of the hole in his boxers, his hand stroking it lightly.

"That’s so hot hun, now we had better get going before I get too worked up here and don't leave at all" he said as he put his dick away and fixed his slacks and tucked in his shirt. We headed out of my room and out the door. Daddy opening my side of the door and letting me in, peeking up my skirt as I got into his little sports car. Then he sped off to wherever it was we were heading. While riding along I decided that it would be a nice little touch to braid my hair in two long blonde pigtails and I even put on a little sparkly and very shiny lip gloss.

Finally we pulled into a dimly lit parking lot that was mostly full in front of a big one story building with no windows at all. A big sign over the door stating "Must be 18 to enter" and a neon light flickering off and on the simply showed "XXX".

"Well here we are hun, the adult bookstore. It's full of all kinds of fun things I think we both can enjoy. You ready to go check this place out?" He looked over at me as he turned off the car and grabbed his wallet, putting my license in with his so I didn't have to carry anything.

"Yeah Daddy, I'm ready lets go!" I said anxiously as I got out of the car and walked with him to the door.

He swung the door open for me and let me walk in. My eyes were in awe of what I saw, pornography everywhere, dildoes and sex toys, gag gifts and gags both. Daddy snapped me out of it within seconds as he touched my arm and spinned me to face the counter to my left. "Here show the man your ID hun" He said as he handed me my license.

I smiled up at him, but I don't think he noticed since his eyes seemed to be glued to my body at the moment. "Here you are" I said as I put my hand out to show him the ID. He took a glance at it, I know he couldn't have even seen the picture for as long as he looked at it then he smiled and said.” Looks real good girl, real good"

Daddy took the ID back and put it in his wallet then lead me over to one side of the store, full of videos and magazines of every kind imaginable. We browsed together a bit, Daddy looking up a lot to see how many guys we had attracted over to this side of the store. I was a little disappointed that the lot was full of cars, yet there seemed to be only about 5 guys in the place.

"Why don't you go and look at those dildoes over there hun, maybe you will find something you like" Daddy said as he nodded in the direction of a big wall full of all kinds of sex toys.

I grinned and nodded my head. "OK Daddy, I’ll check things out a bit over there then" then I strutted off and left him behind a rack of pornographic videos. I strutted up to the wall and started looking. In less than a minute I had an older looking man standing next to me. He looked me over for about a second then spoke "Excuse me Babe, you need some help with something over here?"

I turned to him and smiled "Yeah umm, I need one of these but I don't know which kind is the best."

"Well let's just see what kind would be the best for you then Babe" He said as he reached across me and grabbed a pink rubbery one about 7 inches long. "How about this one?" He asked.

"Hmmm it's alright" I jerked it up and down as he held it in his hand "I think it's a little too girly and innocent for me though" I looked at the wall and grabbed the biggest one I could find. It looked about 12 inches and 2 inches thick, half rigid and half rubbery and all in a dark dark black color. "I think this one is a little more me" I said as I turned to him and grinned.

"Wow, that’s pretty big Babe, think you could handle something like that?" he asked me, I could see the bulge in his pants forming already. I jerked it up and down a bit in front of him, sizing it up.

"Yeah, I think this one is just about right" I looked to him and handed it over "Don't you think it has a nice feel to it?"

He grabbed it from my hand and dropped the pink one he was holding "Oh shit, hope nobody uses that one before its washed" He chuckled as he held the big black one in his hand. Before he could even move or attempt to pick it up I had already spun around with my ass facing him. I bent all the way over to pick it up, feeling my short skirt rise up my ass. Then I felt his hand slide right onto my ass. "Damn, Babe" is all he said. I looked over my shoulder at him and giggled, swaying my ass side to side at him. He took the big black dildo and ran it up my inner thigh right to my pussy, then drug it back following my thong up to my ass. Then he playfully swatted my ass with it. Sliding it back between my legs and slapping my pussy through my thong with the big head of it. Then I picked up the pink dildo and stood up putting it back on the shelf.

"So that one is the one I want for sure now" I told him. He looked at me as if he was thinking, although I don't know how he could be thinking much with that raging hard on pressing tight against his pants.

"How about we make a deal Babe, I'll buy it for you if you let me have that tiny little thong you are wearing?" He asked me with a gleam of hope in his eye.

"Ok deal" I said with a giggling voice, knowing that my thong only cost $25 or so and that dildo cost $100. I reached up under my skirt and wiggled out of the little thong and handed it to him. He snatched it from my hand and shoved it in his pocket.

"I'll go pay for this, the guy up front will have it in a bag when you are ready to leave, and thanks Babe" he said and took off to the front.

Daddy walked up to me with a big smile on his face, and a big bulge in his pants. "Wow hun, that was really hot. Now lets go and have some real fun" he said with a big grin on his face as he lead me to the other side of the store where there was a dark doorway with a sign above it that read "Arcade."

"What's in here Daddy?" I asked as he got some coins from a machine.

"Back there is why I brought you here hun" He said to me and grinned "Come on, it will be fun I promise"

He lead the way through the door and I followed behind him. It was really dark and I could barely see at first. There was a couple of hallways with lots of doors leading into small rooms. Daddy kept walking towards the back, past a couple of guys standing outside doors. One guy reached out and grabbed my breast as I walked by. Then I heard him follow behind me as I tried to keep up with Daddy. I felt his hand on my ass from behind as he followed close, I just grinned over my shoulder at him. Daddy stopped at a door finally in the back "We might have to wait for an open big booth hun" He explained to me.

The man with his hand on my ass stood beside me and kept smiling at me. His hand slid under my skirt and down between my legs. He started rubbing my bare, wet pussy with his fingers. Sliding two fingers into me as he started working over my pussy. I was really getting into it, moaning softly as he did it when a man walked out of the door Daddy was waiting on. He looked at me and nodded his head towards the booth, then stepped inside. I turned around and kissed the guy, my hand reaching down and rubbing his dick through his pants. Then I turned and walked into the booth with Daddy. He was already sitting there, with his dick out stroking it. "Lock the door and have a seat hun" He said as he kept working his cock.

I locked the door and straddled his lap, his dick sliding under my skirt and right into my wet pussy. Both of us letting out a moan as we felt the pleasure of each other. I started sliding up and down his throbbing member when I looked over and saw another dick sliding through a hole in the wall. Without hesitation, I reached out and started stroking it. Daddy pushed me off of his lap and told me to bend over for him and suck it. He handed me a condom and said "Safety first."

I put the condom over the cock and started going to work, sucking it right into my hot waiting mouth. Then Daddy slipped into my pussy from behind and started pumping in and out of me. He was moaning loudly as my tongue swirled and licked all over the cock I was sucking on. He started fucking my mouth as I sucked it hard, slamming his cock deep down my throat as Daddy slapped my ass hard and fucked me harder. I felt the rush of cum up against the condom over the cock in my mouth, I kept sucking it as I felt my own orgasm rush through my body. The cock withdrew from my mouth and Daddy pulled out and tugged me to my knees by my pigtails. I could feel how dirty the floor was with the sticky and slimy cum on my knees.

He was holding onto them and sliding his dick in and out of my mouth as I sucked him off. He started moaning and pulled his dick out stroking it over my face as I felt spurts of hot gooey cum splatter onto my face and into my open mouth. Cum dripping over my cheeks and down my chin onto my cleavage and school uniform. He finally stopped cumming after shooting a huge load all over me. I sucked him into my mouth and cleaned his cock.

"That was amazing!" he said as he zipped back up, "Leave it on your face until we are out of here for me hun."

So I left it all over my face as I got up and walked out with Daddy. All the men stopping to stare at me as we walked by. Daddy made sure to grab my new toy on the way out. Then we hopped back into the car and headed home. Talking about the night the whole way back. Discussing just where Daddy could take me for a trip next weekend!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Ashley's Trip to the Adult Booksore

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds