Ashton Hill Naked Sundays

"Can I at least call you between now and then?" Jason said.

"It would be a bit hard to organise where we needed to meet in two weeks if you didn't. Just try and remember I work and have a life, so I can't always just pick up my phone when it rings," she said reasonably. "Just leave a message or text me."

"I want this," Jason said, reaching out to run the tips of his fingers down her cheek and tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. "I want you more than I have wanted anything in my life before."

"Then give me time to think," she sighed. "Please, Jason, it can't just be about the sex, and we are both different people now. Or, at least, I am, and you need to get to know that person. I am too tired to argue with you anymore. If you ask again, I'll stop trying, and this will just be another memory for both of us."

"Seriously? This hasn't meant anything to you?" Jason asked, unable to hide the hurt in his voice.

"It's been amazing, you know exactly how much I have enjoyed what we have been doing," she gave him a crooked smile. "It's just that I am not prepared to risk the life I have now for something that could just be another moment in time. Great sex doesn't necessarily make a great relationship."

"It a bloody good start!" he said adamantly. "I don't want anyone else in my life, I only want you. You are all I have ever wanted. I was just too stupid to admit it to you back then."

"We've been over that. I heard what I heard, but I believe you about the bigger conversation. We can't go back and change things, and I am willing to at least meet you one more time and see if we can work something out. Can we just leave it at that for today? Please, Jason, I'm begging you to stop asking for more than I can give right now," Estelle sagged in her seat.

"Okay, eat, and then we can shower before Ethan comes to take you away from me," he sighed. "Tell me about being a teacher? Do you love it?"

"Yeah, I do, I really do," she smiled genuinely as she thought about her class of five-year-olds. "How about you, are you happy?"

"I'm infinitely happier now than I was yesterday, or last week," Jason grinned. "The band's been doing well. I have been writing a lot for other people as well as us," he said. "There's a lot of money in songwriting, more than I realised. But now that the band has a contract, things should start taking off even more." He saw the expression on her face change and rushed to reassure her. "No matter what happens with the band, I am determined to make us work. Whatever you want, I will take you however I can get you. It won't stop me asking for more, but I will do whatever you want to make this work for both of us."

"I should go shower," Estelle said, having eaten half of the steak sandwich he had ordered for her.

"You don't honestly think I am going to let you do that alone when it will be weeks before I am allowed to see you again, do you?" Jason asked. "Just wait a few minutes while I finish. I like talking to you about your life. You know I would drive you home so Ethan didn't have to make another trip out there," He offered, not for the first time. "I promise just to drop you off see where you live and leave town like a bandit," he grinned.

"Somehow I think it's better if Ethan takes me home," she shook her head. "You may be tempted to stay and tuck me in or find an excuse to stay the night, and I need sleep, or those little people will walk all over me tomorrow morning at school."

"Well, the offer is there, you can trust me to just drop you off, if that is what you want," he grinned. "I probably would ask you a few times to be sure that was what you wanted though," he admitted.

"I'm sure," Estelle laughed and shook her head at him.

"Give a guy a break, you're sitting there with those gorgeous tits just asking to be touched and played with and expecting me to be able to resist asking you for more. More time, more fun, more of you," he said with a grin, reaching out to stroke his fingers over the soft globes and watch her nipple pucker in response. "You really do have the most incredible body," he murmured, feeling his cock come to life again. "I'm done, let's go shower!" he said huskily.

"I need to wash my hair, give me a minute or two alone in there and finish your lunch," Estelle smiled. "This isn't the last time you will see me, remember."

"Fine," he sighed, knowing he had been pushing his luck trying to get her to relent and allow him to visit her at her home between now and the school vacation in two weeks. He could give her a few minutes alone in the shower before invading her space and her body again. He picked up his drink and watched her walk into the bathroom, amazed that, if anything, she was even more beautiful than he remembered. The fact that he had been able to touch and taste and see her naked body for almost twenty-four hours amazed him even more. He had been telling the truth when he had said he would take her however he could get her now. The other women he'd known since she left him paled in comparison.

Estelle stood in the shower contemplating the gorgeous man who had relit the obsessive desire she had felt for him so long ago. She would never admit to him that she was as needy for his touch as he said he was for hers, but in the dark recesses of her mind she knew it was true, and that fact alone scared her. She didn't want to lose herself and the identity she had worked so hard to build just because she was feeling nostalgic. She couldn't go through that again.

Tilting her head back with her eyes closed, Estelle worked the shampoo through her hair. With her arms raised, she could feel the pull in her sensitive well-used breasts as they swayed with her movements. She leaned back further, rinsing the soap from the silky strands of her hair. She took up the conditioner and began to massage it into her hair and scalp, tilting her head back once again and closing her eyes.

"Keep your eyes closed," Jason said softly as he stepped into the shower with her. She froze at his voice, and he took a moment to appreciate the way her breasts rose in the position she was in. He raised his hands to cup her face and kiss her, lengthening and deepening the kiss as the water rushed between their bodies. His hands moved over her shoulders, skimming down to cup her breasts, his thumbs caressing the puckered nipples, and he continued to kiss her until he felt her body melting into his again. He wanted to own her and possess her just like this each time he kissed her, and his cock hardened at the response he got from her so quickly after their tense conversation over lunch. Why couldn't she see how good they were together and how much better they could be if she would just let him into her life properly?

Estelle heard him pump the soap dispenser and rub his hands together before she felt him gently begin to bathe her as she continued to massage the conditioner into her hair. Keeping her eyes closed, she turned at his urgings so her back was to him and murmured appreciatively as he began to massage and wash her shoulders and back. Slowly, with gentle circles, Jason worked his way from her shoulders down to the small of her back and over her ass, eliciting a soft moan as his hands worked up her sides, over the flare of her hips, the taper of her waist, and up ribs to her underarms with the same soapy circles to cleanse her skin.

Jason crouched down, soaping her legs, purposely avoiding any sensitive regions for the moment. When he stood up, however, he began to massage and knead the perfectly rounded cheeks of her ass, parting them and running a soapy hand over the tight dark star there as he determined to clean every inch of her. His hard cock pressed against her cheeks, sliding over the soapy but firm flesh, and he groaned in a low voice to match her soft moans. He moved up against her back and began to clean the front of her body with the same soft circular motions.

His hands made their slow, caressing descent down her abdomen, pausing over her flat belly and belly button for a moment. Estelle leaned back into his strong frame, enjoying the sensation of being pampered. She reached behind her to grasp his cock and return the favour in a small but crucial way, but those powerful hands that had been caressing and massaging her body moved quickly to circle her wrists and pull her hands forward away from his body, placing them flat on the tile wall in front of them.

Estelle knew he was taking control of her again, and she let out a small gasp as they leaned forward, pressing her hands against the wall, her eyes still closed. There was no touching, no speaking, no seeing allowed, and a rush of heat ran through her excited body, settling between her legs as he pressed his body against her and leaned low to murmur softly in her ear.

"You're mine, your body recognises that. Why can't you just admit that we are made for each other? We are the perfect fit," Jason growled softly, his soapy hands cupping and kneading her breasts.

Estelle opened her mouth to answer him. To say that there was more to a relationship than just sex, but she remained silent except for a small whimper that came unbidden as he pinched and gently pulled at her nipples. As if changing his mind, Jason suddenly pulled her upright and pressed her back into the tiles to begin an assault on her hard and puckered nipples, sucking one into his mouth as his hand continued to tweak and tease the other.

Jason lavished attention on her breasts, and, while he had never had a hard and fast preference for a particular female body part, he didn't mind admitting he could quite happily play with Estelle's breasts for hours at a time. The firm globes of flesh with their high nipples, coupled with the sounds she made when aroused, did things to him no one else ever had or could. His free hand moved over her flat belly on a downward path, placing enough pressure on her abdomen to keep her pinned to the wall. Slowly his hand moved down to cup her pussy, grinding his palm into her. He smiled as she rolled her hips in response to the pressure, enjoying the power he had over her in this way. The rest would come if he could just maintain their intimate connection and dependence on each other for what they each needed.

Estelle bucked her hips at the palm grinding into her pussy, marvelling yet again at the mastery this man had over her body and its reactions to his touch. Even as she bucked and mewled at him, his fingers began an exploration of her slick folds, finding her clit erect and wantonly protruding from beneath its hood. His circular massage of her glistening pearl sent tendrils of electricity coursing through her body.

Jason straightened up to kiss her mouth again, swallowing her mewls of heated appreciation for what he was doing to her. Her hands wrapped around his neck to steady herself as his fingers pressed into her, fucking in and out, preparing her to take his cock into her tight little pussy again. He needed her ready and willing for him. He didn't want her going home only to regret their time together because he had left her bruised and in pain rather than with the slightly sore well-fucked feeling that would remind her of how much he wanted and needed her.

"Oh God, Jason!" Estelle whimpered as her legs shook and she dug her fingers into his shoulders. Her climax hit her, making her body tense and bow, pressing her shoulders to the wall while her pussy rocked into the hand that rubbed and fucked her simultaneously.

Pulling her leg up over his hip and grasping her ass in both hands, Jason bent his knees to take some of her weight from her shaking legs and thrust up into her. He began to move then, fucking her as if possessed and taking what he needed, knowing this could be the last time she submitted to her own needs, let alone his. Two fucking weeks! How was he supposed to survive two weeks knowing where she was and that she still wanted him in the same way he wanted her?

Estelle felt the change in tempo and gasped as his hard, heavily muscled body drove her into the wall over and over again. His hands held her ass in place, tilting her hips and pelvis so that he continually hit that secret sensitive spot within her that made fire run through her veins and ignited the fuse to a bigger, better climax than he might have got otherwise. He controlled the pace and rhythm of their lovemaking, and, as much as she tried to go with him and rock against him, she knew he was the one in charge, and she couldn't help but react to that power in him.

Over and over Jason slammed into her, burying his cock deep into her and making her take it all. She cried out his name again, and he felt her tight pussy gripping him even tighter and pulsing around him as if milking his cock. He grimaced, trying to hold back his cum and make it last, wanting more for Estelle. He wanted to make her orgasm last and send her over the brink a third time as he fucked her. The feel of her pussy this time was too much, and he groaned deeply as he let go of his control and filled her, realising too late that he hadn't bothered with a condom for the first time since entering the hotel room.

"Fuck!" he cursed, unable to stop the cum that poured from him, and prayed that she had good birth control. He slowed to a stop and pressed her back against the wall, holding them both in place, keeping her shuddering body wedged between his and the wall. He cleaned her gently and ensured her hair was rinsed before turning off the now cold shower and wrapping a towel around her. He dried off quickly, then turned to take care of her. He didn't know how he was going to let her go after the last twenty-four hours. He was going to fight for her, for this connection they felt. She was right; it wasn't all about the sex, but it sure as shit mattered that they could send each other to such great heights.

Jason grabbed his watch and checked the time. He had less than thirty minutes to convince her to let him into her life in Ashton Hill so he could see her more often than she was prepared to allow him now. Two fucking weeks, he groaned. How was he going to survive that after having her last night and today?

*****

Chapter 5.

"Aww, it's like a little lost puppy," Ethan said as they pulled into Estelle's street and saw Tarlee sitting on her front steps.

"Stop that, she's just young and far more idealistic then either of us ever was," Estelle chided her brother.

"You want me to deal with her?" Ethan sobered, knowing Estelle was reluctant to talk about her time with Jason. She barely gave him more than the briefest of facts, which was unusual, and he had decided on the drive up to clear his schedule for a few days, worrying whether it had been the right thing to do to force her to face Jason so soon after seeing him at that concert.

"No, I need to. I shouldn't have ignored Tarlee's texts. It's my fault she's here," she sighed deeply. "Thank you, Ethan," she turned in her seat, looking at him. "Thanks for not pushing for details, and thanks for setting that up. You were right; I would have just obsessed over the concert if I hadn't seen him and got it out of my system."

"Obviously not entirely out of your system, if you are planning on seeing him again," Ethan grinned.

"He got me to agree to that after fucking my brains out. I had little chance of thinking it through," she gave a soft laugh.

"Well, if nothing else you cleared out the cobwebs. Was it as good as you remembered?" Ethan asked with a grin.

"Better," she murmured, and then her car door was open and Tarlee was standing there, demanding answers about where she had been and how the talk with Jason had gone last night.

"Thanks for the welcoming committee, Tarlee. I'm fine, thanks!" Estelle said in exasperation at her friend.

"You're killing me here, I have to know!" Tarlee said as if she was being tortured. "Nothing ever happens in this boring town! This is the most excitement I've had since I've been here!"

Ethan grimaced and took their overnight bags from the car. He was protective of Estelle. He'd managed to fuck up every relationship he had ever had in his life, family, friends, lovers. He fucked up every one of them except his relationship with his step-sister, who seemed to be able to forgive him for anything. He could see that her friend's enthusiasm for gossip and disclosure was only making her anxious and feeding into her worst fears, and he wanted to protect her from that. The question was how much of a tough stance did he dare to take with the young woman so that he didn't upset her or Estelle.

"Let's grab an early dinner after we've dumped these, then you can get that early night you wanted whenever you're ready," he said easily. "We could go to Kelly's," he offered. He preferred Fancies at the Golf Club, but at least the food was good at Kelly's, even if the atmosphere was a little rustic.

"Sounds like a plan," Estelle said, grateful for the distraction. She unlocked the door and walked in followed by the others. "Urg! This place is a mess, maybe I should just stay home and clean," she sighed.

"Why? Are you expecting someone in particular to visit?" Tarlee asked in a sweet, curious tone.

"Yes, Jason and I talked, but we won't be seeing each other anytime soon," Estelle got the words she needed to say out, holding back that she wouldn't be seeing Jason because she didn't want the rumour mill going into overdrive here in town, or possible backlash from the band's promoters, who would already have an agenda for Jason's time. They both had careers to take care of that pulled them in opposite directions.

"Oh," Tarlee looked crestfallen. "I was really hoping you two could work it out. He seems so keen to get you back. You know, with the song and everything."

"He is," Ethan said. "But maybe you should be more worried about what your friend wants rather than what Jason wants," he rebuked her.

"All that dark, brooding sexiness, and you're not even tempted?" Tarlee asked, astonished at the notion that any girl would say no to overtures from Jason Jones.

"I think you forget that I spent three years with him," Estelle laughed. "Talking to him was like revisiting an old stomping ground. Good memories and bad."

"Let's go eat," Ethan interrupted the conversation again and received a grateful look from Estelle.

"Great, I'm starving. Let's splurge and go to Fancies," Estelle grinned, not wanting Tarlee to invite herself along like she would if they went to Kelly's. She wasn't sure how she felt or what she wanted from Jason yet; and she definitely wasn't ready to answer questions about him.

"I guess I'll see you at school tomorrow," Tarlee said, disappointed that Estelle wasn't more forthcoming about what happened with Jason. Not that she even really understood any of what had happened with her friend over the weekend.

Estelle was grabbing her phone and wallet when a text message popped up on the screen. She went pale as she read the first few words in the preview and clicked on it.

Jason: 5.27 p.m.: *I can't visit your town, but your friend can talk about us at the concert on Facebook?*

Estelle: 5.28 p.m.: *What??!!*

"What did you do!" Estelle asked Tarlee in panic after typing the quick reply. When Tarlee furrowed her brow in confusion, she asked again. "What did you put on Facebook?"

"Nothing, we just had that Code of Conduct lecture at work. I'm not that stupid!" Tarlee gasped. "I would never put up pics of us looking like slutty rock chicks."

Jason texted a link, and she clicked on it. There, for all the world to see, was a photo snapped at precisely the moment Jason had forced a kiss on her after the concert. Admittedly it showed more of Jason than her, and if asked directly she could deny it was her. No one would recognise her, and even the people who were there would find it hard to prove that it was her. Her anxiety scaled down a little. Then she read the caption. "Could this be the talented songwriter's lost love, Stella?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds