Ashton Hill Siren

"Ariel, talk to me! Ariel, come back, I have not finished with you yet!" he commanded in frustration, looking at her glazed eyes. Perhaps he had been expecting too much from her on her first night in this room. "There you are," he smiled as she blinked up at him, surprised to find she was laying on the bench looking at him sideways. "You had me worried for a moment there. We'll take a break. Are you still comfortable in the harness? It's not too tight?" he asked, concerned about her momentary foray into subspace.

"I'm okay," she said softly. "Thank you." She gave him a small smile.

"Do you want some water?" Chess asked.

"Please," she whispered and began to take stock of her body. Her hands and arms were free to move again, as were her legs. The harness caressed her skin but didn't chafe at all from tightness anywhere, and the cuffs were soft and felt good on her arms. She wore the welts of the crop that had beaten her, but even they had lost their sting and let off a warmth she could quite easily tolerate. All in all, she felt great! She realised that was probably just the endorphins speaking, but she honestly had no complaints as Chess looked at her questioningly as he handed her a glass of water.

"Better?" he asked after she had taken a large drink.

"Much, thank you," she said with a smile. "So, would I be greedy if I asked for more now?"

"More water?" he looked at the still half full glass in his hand and handed it back to her, making her laugh.

"More of what you just did to me would be lovely too, please," she giggled, showing she was more than willing to continue exploring with him, and knowing that he hadn't gotten around to fucking her yet. "There was that challenge you mentioned."

"I think I just won that challenge," he chuckled and pulled her up into his arms to kiss her and take the glass from her hands. Then he bent her over, and, without any further encouragement or foreplay, he thrust into her hard and deep. "But I think I can come up with another one," he chuckled, leaning over her body and biting her ear. "There are so many more things I am going to enjoying doing to you!" he growled darkly. He slipped a hand around her throat as he rammed into her again, punctuating his words but not squeezing, just holding her throat firmly. "For now, though, I am just going to pound that sweet little cunt of yours into submission!"

Ariel felt his grip tighten slightly as he pulled her back onto his cock, forcing himself deeper again. The crude words could have been scary at another time, but she trusted him. It had been a cleansing breakthrough for her, and she had relaxed into the whole experience knowing he wouldn't truly hurt her. He would keep her safe and protected; she knew it without a doubt. It allowed her to let go of her fear and just enjoy every slice of the pleasure and pain he was offering her. She found his rhythm and moved with him, eager to give him the same pleasure he was giving her.

Chess felt Ariel about to climax again and edged her further along with his fingers pressing her already tortured clit. She cried out, and he felt the first spasm of her muscles begin to milk his own orgasm from him.

They continued to play and explore, seemingly tireless with the revelations they had both gone through since entering this apartment tonight. It was hours later when Ariel found herself on her hands and knees in the middle of the large four-poster bed. Her pussy was wet and swollen and had been coated with a lube that had a heating agent in it that only added to her arousal. Although they hadn't been there all night, the leather plaits were back between her legs, but now they held a vibrator in place and a small butt plug that Chess told her was the beginning of learning how good anal play could be. Even though she had seen it and approved its tiny bullet-shaped form, her first encounter with double penetration was driving her to new heights of arousal.

Even though she felt raw and abused, it was as if she had found her sexual nirvana. She had cum more times than she could count, sometimes having the climaxes run into each other as wave upon wave filled her body with excruciating pleasure and spinetingling pain. The paddle descended on her ass again, making the toys jolt inside her, and she cried out, knowing she wouldn't last long before he drove her to climax again as she gave and let him win yet another challenge and begged him to fuck her.

"Please, Chess, please!" she begged, her knees buckling. "Fuck me, fuck me hard, please! I can't take much more!" she gasped as a series of three blows came down on her hard and fast. Then he was there, taking her in his arms and removing the belt and cords and vibrator from her. He rolled her to her back and took her one final time for the night, gently and tenderly savouring the touch and feel of her, knowing he had marked and used her completely and feeling drained himself.

The change of pace registered slowly for Ariel, she could still feel the small plug in her ass, and it gave her a strange sensation as he took her gently, almost in a cuddling embrace. When she came, the softer waves caressed her, and she felt herself fading and struggling to cling onto Chess, not wanting to fall away before she knew he was satisfied.

Chess stayed awake long after Ariel had passed out, cleaning her exhausted and well-used body and rubbing in specialised creams and ointments to help her heal and not bruise as much, even though the thought of her sitting with her bruised ass in the car all the way home to Ashton Hill amused and aroused him. She was his now, and he had felt the shift in her, the giving of trust and acceptance of his dominance, knowing that he would never give her more than she could deal with.

Ariel had been amazing, more than he ever could have expected or deserved, and he would show her just how devoted to her he would be from this point on. They may only have just met in some people's eyes, but he knew that she was the one for him, completely and utterly. He would do whatever it took to ensure she remained his beyond this weekend.

"Ground rules," he murmured to himself as he slid into the bed and pulled the quilt up to cover them both. They both needed ground rules: him, so he didn't go too far, and her, so she didn't feel the need to argue with him about what he wanted to do for her. She would have to move to the city, eventually, and he would buy her a practice of her own if she wanted. For now, he would make the adjustments necessary in his own life until she felt ready to commit to him fully and in every way. He fell asleep considering the possibilities for the future with his perfect pain slut, knowing he was going to make sure that future happened.

*****

Chapter 6.

Collin had been up to check on the couple during the night and had been pleased as he watched from the doorway and saw the beginnings of trust and honesty between them. No relationship could ever survive without either, and his advice to Chess to bring her here and show her who he really was had been worrying him as he tried to sleep in the apartment below. Relief had flooded him as well as pure arousal for the first time in years. She was as Chess said, truly remarkable in her naivety as well as her eagerness to experience everything he offered her. Were he perhaps a younger man he would press Chess for a more active role in her training. He might still, although, for now, being an accepted voyeur in their relationship satisfied him.

Chess felt like he'd barely closed his eyes when he was shaken roughly from sleep by Collin, who stood by the bed grinning at him.

"We'll be late if you don't get up now," he said as Chess came fully awake and aware of his surroundings. "If you don't want me in here, you should keep your phone handier," he chuckled and tossed the phone onto the bed. He watched as Ariel stirred in her sleep and rolled over, exposing her red-lined breasts. The marks would fade as the day wore on, but the impression they made on her wouldn't, he knew. She was such a pretty young woman, and even prettier in the restraints and markings of her submission.

"What time is it?" Chess grumbled, half sitting up and taking the coffee Collin offered him.

"A little after nine, we need to leave by ten," he said. "I've already brought your bags from the house and locked up for a few days. The bags are over there by the door. So is breakfast when you're ready. Wake her up and shower, then you can eat," Collin instructed, making Chess chuckle at his fatherly tone. "She's a keeper, Chess. Don't fuck it up."

"Thanks. Can I have coffee too, please?" Ariel said softly, blinking her eyes open. She had started to pull the sheet up to cover herself, but she had been naked and had sex so many times in front of this man it seemed silly to be shy with him now. He knew exactly what they had been doing all night; her body had the evidence all over it.

"You may," he handed her the second coffee from the cardboard tray he carried, and she sat up, wincing and taking it from him with a forced smile. "A bit tender this morning?" he smirked.

"Just a little bit," she admitted in a pained voice but with a grin. "Thank you for the coffee," she sipped the warm brew.

"Well, drink up and get ready. We need to go in under an hour," he said. "I'll just be out there drinking my coffee and reading the paper. Just shower and change, I'm sure anything else you feel like doing can wait until you're in the car," he smirked again.

"I'm not sure I could do anything this morning," Ariel winced again as she moved to get out of bed.

"A hot shower will help," Chess chuckled. "We might have overdone it a little bit last night, but you kept begging for me, and I just can't say no when you beg so sweetly," he couldn't help his grin as he helped her from the bed and picked her up, walking to the shower. "You are so mine now," he murmured huskily, kissing her deeply and holding her close, "And I couldn't be happier."

"I think you might have convinced me to try and see how this relationship goes," she said, looking up into his eyes. "Last night was.... unbelievable," she said at last.

"It really was," Chess agreed and placed her on her feet as he ran the water for her and helped her step into the shower. "Make it as hot as you can tolerate, it will help, I promise." He went to the second showerhead in the space and turned it on as well, stepping beneath it, knowing that if he didn't put at least a little distance between them he wouldn't be able to refrain from taking her again, despite knowing how sore and bruised she would be feeling this morning. Within half an hour they were dressed and ready to go, much to Collin's surprise. They ate breakfast of croissants with ham and cheese, then the men carried the bags down to the car to start the long drive home.

*****

Unsurprisingly, Ariel slept most of the way home with Chess gently massaging her legs and arms as they went. Just having her with him like this and being able to touch and explore her marked body fed his arousal. More than once he considered waking her up to suck his cock to take the edge off, but he knew he had used her so completely it would take her a day, at least, to recover. He knew they could not use that space every night, or they could kill each other. He chuckled out loud and caught Collin's raised eyebrow in the mirror, and Chess shook his head, looking back down at the girl who had captured his heart so completely.

"Can I ask some questions?" Ariel asked quietly, and Chess turned to look at her, not realising she was awake, and wondered how long she had been watching him.

"Always," he answered, giving her his full attention. He knew she must have a lot of questions about the fuck pad and the things they had done last night.

"Last night, when we first got to our fuck pad, you said you had a mentor?" She asked. It was more of a statement, she knew, but she was looking for confirmation and an explanation of why he had needed a mentor.

"I did," he nodded.

"Why did you need a mentor?" she asked.

"That's a difficult question to answer easily," he said quietly. "There is risk in what we did last night. People can get hurt or abused. Dominants can be accused of rape and assault if they don't ensure they have the full consent of their partner. Many men in my position insist on a signed form of consent to protect themselves, not that it would always holds up in court. There is a right way to do the things we did and a wrong way. When a man like me is serious about having this sort of lifestyle and sex life, older men who have been in the same positions will often mentor the younger men and help them to understand the code of honour, so to speak," he tried to explain.

"When I believed I wasn't going to see you again after that first night I wondered how I would go about finding someone who would do the things you do. I mean, a girl couldn't just advertise on a dating site that she liked to be spanked as part of foreplay. I could just imagine the types of people that would attract, and I wasn't sure how I would find what I wanted more of again," she tried to explain.

"You're mine, you don't have to worry about that!" Chess said adamantly, taking her hand and rubbing his thumb over her knuckles.

"I'm just curious. How did you discover what you wanted and someone who would mentor you?" Ariel asked. "Especially someone who would help you set up a fuck pad like that."

"There's a whole subculture out there; you just have to know how to find it," Chess said. "When I was younger I was a different man, troubled, one might say," he looked up as Collin snorted at his words and smirked into the mirror. "I was driven to make my mark on the world for good or bad. I rebelled against the expectations that I would go to work for my father and work my way up from the bottom of the company, even though I had graduated with honours in finance and business. I went to work for a business acquaintance of my father's who saw the potential in me and became my mentor in the business world and introduced me to his lifestyle. He is a dominant man, like me, and although my particular tastes are different to his nowadays, he taught me a great deal and allowed me experiences I may not have had otherwise."

"Different, how?" she was very curious now.

"That's not for me to say. That would be like comparing myself to Collin. While we were both mentored by the same man, we have our own kinks and preferences. My mentor is very well respected and has been part of the Alpha male subculture for a long time. I'm not sure any one person could describe him adequately," Chess said honestly. "Maybe you would like to meet him one weekend," he suggested.

"What you're saying is that people who like the rough dominant stuff belong to certain groups or clubs and all know each other?" she asked.

"Not all dominants and submissives, there are always people interested in the lifestyle who never act on it or never bother to find out where to go to learn more; Though it happens more often these days that they do seek it out. There are a lot of women like you who are too scared to look for what they know they want or just feel like something is missing because they have never been exposed to it," he said thoughtfully. "There are a lot of people in the lifestyle that shouldn't be there at all. People who have issues or dark pasts. They are dangerous, and we tend to try and weed those from the more reputable clubs. As I said, there are a lot of risks in what we do and did. You need to trust the person you are with absolutely. You need to trust me to never go further than what you can handle, to always make your safety and pleasure my priority. I need to trust you to tell me if something doesn't feel right or if you are hurt or scared. Do you understand?"

"I think so," she nodded thoughtfully and lapsed into silence.

"There are a lot of people who just get into it on their own within their relationship, and it never goes further than their bedroom, as we might do. There is no need for you to ever go to one of the clubs or meet others who are into this type of relationship," he explained further. "This can just stay between us."

"And Collin," she gave a soft laugh.

"Yeah, and Collin," Chess agreed. "But Collin has his own story and reasons why he chooses his lifestyle now."

"Chess, I... umm..." she began and tried to string her worried thoughts into a coherent sentence.

"Tell me," he said, helping her to sit up and pulling her into his arms. "You can tell me anything. I am here for you, to be with you. I can't do that if you don't tell me what's going on in your head."

"I... umm," she started again, and Chess stayed silent, trying to give her time to speak but becoming concerned with her anxiety. "I'm not the same girl at home as I am in the city, and I am not sure you're prepared for that. I'm quieter, shy, even. People have expectations of me. I'm the good girl who works hard, looks after her family, volunteers time to speak at the school and take care of class pets or assistance dogs for the elderly," she tried to explain. "I'm not the sort of girl who shows up with a rich, handsome, confident guy who comes into town and starts making waves," she tried to explain that she wanted to keep their relationship private. What she didn't say was that she was worried about David and his reaction to seeing her with another man.

"What does keeping our relationship quiet mean, exactly?" he asked, not happy with what she was saying. "Are you embarrassed to be seen with me?"

"No!" she said quickly, a look of shock on her face. 'It's just that it's a small town, and gossip is horrendous, and because dating a man like you is so unexpected for a girl like me it will just cause people to.... I don't know... Dig for dirt or make up their own rumours to explain it. It will just cause drama," she sighed. "Drama you don't need or want to deal with. You're used to just living your life the way you want to. Here, in this town, I live the way people expect me to, so I can avoid any drama and get away for weekends in the city with Mikayla."

"You are beautiful, intelligent and funny. Why would you want to hide that from anyone?" Chess asked incredulously. "Personally, I prefer to give people something to talk about rather than have them make up rumours about me. So, no, I won't hide how I feel about you or that you are my girlfriend!" He let a little anger creep into his voice, letting her know that he wouldn't change his mind about this.

"Am I? We've had two dates, three at the most," she laughed, trying to lighten the mood and calm her anxiety. She didn't like being the focus of attention in her hometown. She had been there before, and it was a horrible experience. "This is my town, I just don't think..."

"You are mine, my girlfriend, my lover, my future," he cut her off and then leaned forward to kiss her to stave off any further arguments. "We will work this out, but trust me, hiding is not the answer," he lectured her. "Trust me!" he repeated in a commanding tone.

"Almost home," she whispered, beginning to see familiar landmarks outside the windows of the SUV. Chess turned her face back towards him and looked at her intently.

"Trust me," Chess repeated and held her. "It will all work out; I promise. You have nothing to worry about. I will be a perfect gentleman at all times."

"It's not you I'm worried about," she shook her head. "It's them," she waved her hand around, indicating the town they had just driven into.

"Don't worry about them. Worry about us, or, more importantly, me. I am here for you and only you, Ariel. Concentrate on me, because at the end of the day what they think doesn't matter," he said sternly, puzzled by how she was reacting. "You're mine, and I have no intention of letting you go now that I have found you. Yes, I understand that I sound like a crazy psycho stalker, but I have always known what I wanted in my life, and from the first time I saw you I knew I wanted you." He admitted, trying to calm her nerves but realising he could be making the situation worse. His voice, however, remained commanding and strong as he tried to pull her from her growing sense of unease as they got closer to her home. "We are not going to hide how we feel, Ariel."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds