Ashton Hill Valentines

"What was I right about?" he asked seriously.

"You were right about me," she sighed, glancing around at the people surrounding them. "I was waiting for you to screw up so I could blame you without taking any responsibility for my lack of courage to take a chance on you, and on the love you offered," she admitted and hung her head, unable to look at the hardness in his eyes and body anymore.

"What do I win?" a hint of amusement coloured his voice.

"Me," she said quietly, "Not that I am much of a prize."

"You're the only prize I ever wanted," he said softly, and finally reached out to pull her into his arms and kiss her. "I have to stay a little longer, but come and meet Annie," he said softly. He took her hand and led her back to the table where Annie and his mother sat.

"Mother, this is Lara, the reason Jackson's been so grouchy lately," Annie introduced Lara to their mother when she saw them approach the table.

"Oh dear," Mary said, standing to embrace Lara. "I do hope you're planning on remedying that fact, we were so hoping he would extend his stay this time."

"Extend his stay?" Lara asked curiously.

"Yes, surely, he told you about the project Paul Ashton has been trying to convince him to take on," Mary Delaney stepped back and looked at her. "Why wouldn't you tell her?" she swapped her gaze to her son, and Lara could see the same intense gaze from his mother that he often used on her.

"I did!" Jack said defensively, "But just after I said it Daniel came and threw a spanner in the works," he admitted. "Then it didn't matter what I said."

"We sort of had a few crossed wires lately," Lara admitted, remembering the conversation they were having before Daniel's arrival at that fateful lunch.

"All uncrossed now, I hope," Mary looked between the couple.

"I hope so," Lara whispered conspiratorially, and looked back at Jack who stood behind her. "I think Harrison will also be a lot happier after tonight," she looked toward the stage where Harry and Carly were kissing in full view of everyone at the ball.

Jack sat and pulled Lara into his lap, unwilling to let her go again now that she was here. They stayed for another hour facing Jack's friends as well as his family as he continued to cradle her in his arms. Harry and Carly joined them with the news that Carly would be going to the city to seek out an internship.

When they left, Jack drove rapidly through the streets to her apartment and rushed her inside and into her bedroom. Lara slipped out of her dress, showing the sexy lingerie Carly had lent her to entice him in case she had screwed everything up entirely. Strangely, the sexy lingerie gave her a sense of feminine power as she surveyed his face, and she moved back onto the bed while he watched her.

"Before you showed up at the Pub tonight I thought you had worked me out of your system and given up," she whispered.

"Impossible. You're in my head and under my skin, remember?" he asked, toeing off his shoes as he gazed at her. "Wow!" he said, taking in every inch of her. "I can't stop thinking about you. I can't stop wanting you." His hand grasped the front of his pants and he pierced her with his gaze. "This is what you do to me, all I have to do is think about you and I'm hard and aching. Tell me you feel the same way!" he implored.

"It's the same," she whispered. "In my head and under my skin. I want you so much, and sometimes the wanting gets too much, and," her hands cupped her lace clad breasts and ran her thumbs over the hard nipples, letting out a sigh. "Even the first time you kissed sent me into my bed thinking about you and your hands and your body," she let one hand trail down her body to touch herself, letting a finger drift over the black satin on her panties showing how wet she was.

Jack's eyes had been glued to her as she talked, his clothing fell away until he stood naked, his cock in his hand as he watched her touch herself with avid fascination.

"Show me," he stepped closer. His chest grew tight as he watched Lara, waiting to see if she would do as he asked.

Her eyes on his, Lara sat up and removed her bra before lying back down. She cupped her breasts and let her thumbs graze over the hardened tips. Jack's breath shuddered out of his chest.

"After you left me that first night, and a few times after, I couldn't sleep," she purred huskily. "Every time, but especially that first time, I kept wondering if I should have asked you to stay. If I'd made the wrong decisions for the wrong reasons, and I ached, here," she squeezed her breasts and plucked at the nipples. "It felt so good," she rolled her nipples between her fingers and sighed loudly. "So, so, good!" she purred huskily.

She looked up at him again and ran a hand down her body over the satin of her panties, trailing it back and forth over the satin, showing how wet she was, knowing he was watching her. She repeated the movement, watching his eyes follow her finger as if hypnotised and unable to look away from her hand. She trailed her fingers over the top of her panties and began to dip her fingers beneath the black satin.

"Let me see," Jack had moved, quickly grabbing her wrist and stopping the movement.

He grabbed the sides of her panties and, nodding in understanding, she lifted her hips and let him drag them down her legs. He let his fingers run down the back of her legs slowly as he removed them, and she arched her back, running her fingers through the small patch of pubic hair at the apex of her legs. He watched intently as her fingers delved deeper into her folds, and he knew he would never forget the sight of her this way. Her body flushed with heated arousal, her fingers playing with one breast and the other hand between her legs, and he groaned deeply.

Lara felt her body betray her as she gazed into his eyes and as her fingers played over her clit, rubbing and teasing it until she came, arching up off the bed in pleasure and need for him.

Jack crawled onto the bed and picked up the hand that had been between her legs and sucked the fingers one by one. The taste of her on his tongue made him want more... much, much more. He moved up and kissed her then, long and deep and possessively. He kissed down to her breast to suck on a nipple until she gasped, her hands tightening on his shoulders. He grabbed her hands knowing he would never last if she continued to touch him and pushed them up above her head. She didn't have a headboard, so he guided her hands to the edge of the mattress and curled them over the edge.

"Don't let go," he commanded, and slid down her body, kissing both breasts and down over her stomach. He swirled his tongue around her belly button and moved lower, inhaling her scent, tasting her from the source rather than her fingers.

"Open for me!" he growled. He watched as Lara slid her thighs apart giving him access to all of her. He kissed her inner thighs, his unshaven face scraping across the soft skin making her gasp again.

"Oh, Jack!" Lara gasped, "Please!" she gripped the mattress tighter and rolled her hips.

"Please, what, Lara? Tell me what you want!" he demanded. Now that he had her he wanted all of her, not just her body but her thoughts and feelings. He moved up her body, teasing her, kissing her hip and stomach, letting his hair tickle at her breasts to kiss her. "Tell me," he commanded. "Tell me, and it's yours!"

"Taste me, Jack," she whispered, her voice shaky and uneven. "Please, Jack, taste me."

Jack shifted back and pushed his hands under her thighs. He lifted her then so he could keep his eyes on her, and his tongue took a long, unhurried swipe across her pussy and clit, making her gasp and shudder.

"Mm, so sweet," he murmured and repeated the movement. Then he gently spread her with his fingers and bent his head to the task at hand and licked her, playing with her clit and using his fingers to open her up even further to him. He brought her to the brink of orgasm, only to back off, kissing her thighs and removing his fingers to lap at her gently with his tongue before starting all over again, bringing her to the brink time and time again. She writhed and squirmed beneath him, continuing to implore him for release until he finally let her fall over the edge into an ecstasy that almost tore her apart.

Jack soothed her and brought her back down to earth with slow licks and kisses as he crawled back up her body, feeling and enjoying her limp state after the enormity of her orgasm. He lay beside her, his hands stroking over her torso and his erection pressed against her side. As if suddenly getting a second wind, she turned her head toward him and gave him a slow grin, pushing him onto his back and straddling his chest. She took one arm at a time, stretching them out to his sides and making him grasp the edge of the mattress just like he had done to her.

She bent her head to kiss him briefly, then gave him a smile that promised payback and slid back until the tip of his hard cock rubbed against her pussy. Placing her palms on his chest, she slowly pushed back, taking him into her at an excruciatingly slow pace. Once she had him all, she pushed herself up, seating herself on him and grinding her pussy down onto him before starting a slow dance, up and down, bringing her body to life and torturing the man beneath her. She scratched her nails lightly over his nipples and felt him shudder and his arms flex as if he was about to reach for her.

"Don't let go," she warned him. And only when he had taken hold of the mattress again did she start moving again. She leaned forward to kiss him and felt him lift his hips to meet her thrusts, quickening the pace until she felt her orgasm rising again. She pushed herself up, arching her back and lifting her hands to her hair as she rode him. She rode him hard, watching his face contort as he tried to hold back his impending climax, the veins in his neck standing out. She pushed herself further and bounced harder and faster, feeling him swell and hearing him cry out her name, which was all she needed to tip over the edge a third time and collapse on top of him, gasping and mewling softly as he moaned and wrapped his arms around her. She kissed and licked his neck, smiling softly.

"I hear you're thinking about staying in town," she murmured.

"If I was undecided before, you just convinced me," he chuckled softly. "I don't plan on letting you go ever again."

*****

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds