Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 09

Selena, safe under the water and covered in bubble bath foam allows herself to back up to Meredith who holds her by the shoulders and edges her backwards until her bum is sitting between Meredith's parted thighs, her longer legs down each side of the girl.

"You must like this," she quips as she rubs the younger woman's bare skin from under the surface. But it's the sponge touching Selena, not Meredith. However she imagines what it would look like if suddenly the water and the bubble foam were gone. This immaculate nubile Singapore girl naked, shiny wet, naive and close, would be within easy reach of her experienced hands, her bum and thighs squeezed between Meredith's and so easy to fondle.

"Your back is done but I must smooth it with my hands," she half whispers in Selena's ear. "Tell me about this Jacques, does he excite you?"

'I must be true and say yes and I do think he would put me in his bed if I let him but I am still a virgin and I cannot just let him do that."

Meredith senses the conversation about Jacques could put the 19.999 year-old teenager in a more convivial mood for light massage so she runs the flat palm of her hands over the young woman's back.

The sudden sensation of someone else's touch, even under the water, sends a shimmer through Selena's sensory system, her central nervous system's receptors picking up the feeling and interpreting it as pleasurable and sending the message to her brain that this is good. It encourages the youngster to relax just a bit more as her mind is on Jacques and how Meredith picked up on him being a man of great interest just from her fleeting glance of him.

Selena considers her judgment is natural after all in feeling drawn to the man who's old enough to be the father she never knew. Her inner feelings are somewhat justified by Meredith's assumptions about him. A young woman's curiosity in wondering what it would be like having such a man take her in total surrender is vindicated by this older woman.

"He is 50 and I am just 20 tomorrow, he must think I am a child," Selena complains. "I wish he would not think of me as being so young as he does affect me so."

This is where Meredith makes her move, hearing the girl's romantically inclined warm thoughts of this sexy man. Meredith rightly reckons that in those thoughts Selena's holds a sexual fantasy.

Wet and warm underwater Selena feels Meredith's hands move around her side from her back and ever so gently slide slowly from the sides of her breasts and across the front until the massaging fingertips meet from either side. She slowly slides them back, noticing the Singapore girl's back jerk up slightly, so she repeats the subtle sensations. She must keep Selena thinking of her boss.

"This man Jacques, has he ever tried to kiss you?"

"Oh dear, yes he has ...oh.. and I rejected him. I ...oh...I spilt water all over my uniform and ....oh... he came to help me when I slipped on the floor. Oh dear....When he picked me up he held me close and put ..oh...put his lips to mine, making me kiss him. I struggled and pulled away begging him no."

Her caresses in the form of subtle massage are affecting Selena she's so sensitive to touch by another woman after all those years being brought to orgasms by the two lesbians while on weekend leave from the orphanage since she was nine.

"Did you not like the warm sensitivity of his kiss? Why were you afraid?" Meredith is making conversation to keep Selena's mind somewhere else until she can sense her delicate touches won't be rejected by the last day teenager. Selena finds it hard to concentrate on the question, not sure what to do about her body being fondled, aware she's in no harm and it feels good. It's not like before when she was a child captive to two lustful domineering adults who exploited her innocence behind a locked door in a private house away from the orphanage so she makes no effort to use her arms to block Meredith.

The older woman's fingers now are moving over her nipples with very slow tantalising strokes. Meredith's mind conjures the image of Selena's bare breasts how she looked as she stood up after taking her panties off. It was her first sensuous sight of something quite erotic the way such a young, firm and slender Singapore girl proffered such well shaped tits with tips that come to almost sharp points.

The Singapore girl pauses, hearing the question about Jacques attempt to kiss her, before answering in a slightly broken voice as the sensation of having a stranger feel her breasts sends her pulse racing.

"The...his..Josette, his lady she..she was in the house somewhere; I was afraid she'd see him holding me tight against his body and our mouths so close she might want him to send me away and I do need the job."

"What do you like about him most Selena, you do seem to be fond of him," she asks, her hands now more determinedly cupped around the teenagers breasts and squeezing gently, then cupping her hands under them to jiggle them about.

"Oh he's...oh..oh..he's so masculine and his body does excite me; he is strong and I wish ...oh..he was my father as I never knew my father."

"What about his manhood? Is it big? I like them big do you? Have you seen it? Meredith is just as interested in Jacques wishing she could meet him herself and she puts a mouthful of questions to Selena in a rush but critically timed to divert attention again from her own actions. She gently but cleverly pulls back to disengage the way Selena's facing away from her so she can reposition herself alongside the spunky young thing in the big pool of water.

"Oh yes, I do know he made me massage him one morning while he lay in bed. Josette knew I was doing it; I think she wanted him to see me doing it. I had to hold his penis and massage it like the rest of his body; his legs are so powerful looking they turned me on."

"So you've did touch his body; it must have made him feel good," Meredith says in a low somewhat sexy voice as her own hands are moving down Selena's side – both sides – as she leans over Selena without trying to disguise what she's doing. She wants to glide across as much of the teen's bare skin with light pressure movements as she can while Selena's answering questions about this sexy French man. It's to combine pleasurable thoughts of him with pleasurable thoughts about what's happening to her at the same time.

"The bubble bath water makes my hands softer to gently massage your skin," she tells Selena. "It is good for your skin that I do this now while you can relax more. It is good to be pampered so you must enjoy my pampering."

"Every woman likes to be pampered," Selena sighs and uses that as reason for not objecting to the calculated caresses she feels underwater from her new friend.

"It's strange," says Meredith, I feel as though I've known you for months, not just today. For some uncanny reason I'm sure I had a picture of you in my mind. I had this vision of a face just like yours, perhaps identical as if it was you, and I used to think I wonder where that girl is now and what she's doing. It was so real, that same innocent face and it's almost as though some masterful person has brought us into contact. We were meant to meet, I don't know why. I never imagined in my wildest imaginings I'd be sharing a bath with you, massaging you gently like I am."

"Oh but it's so nice what you're doing, I am enjoying this bath, it is much fun when someone is pampering you."

"Yes of course," she replies, moving her hands from Selena's abdomen and the sides of her thighs to the insides of them towards her crotch.

"I will run some of the water out so you can lay your head back but not be as covered," Meredith announces with a plan in mind. "It is very important when you're being pampered that you feel totally relaxed and you should try some relaxing breathing for added benefit, yes close your eyes like that and pretend you are floating on a cloud."

Selena laughs, "It must be a rain cloud I am feeling very wet." Meredith feels tickled pink too, telling the younger Asian that she's wet too but she's thinking of inside, not outside her body.

The Jacuzzi's big enough for Selena to lay down completely legs stretched fully. A waterproof head pillow is propped under her neck by a well organised lady who's reduced the water level perfectly so that with the gushing power jets turned off the calm bubbly froth sits level with the top of Selena's thighs so that visually, she's lying in the water but the water doesn't cover her breasts but comes up between her legs and covering her pussy partially but leaving it exposed just above the tip of her clitoris.

She gets her hand under Selena's right leg and suggests she lift it up and lies across hers so as she leans over from on her side Meredith has full access to any part of her beautiful body.

"That's better, are you more comfortable now you sweetie," she says but Selena doesn't even open her eyes, she's soaking up the aura of being pampered and wondering if one day he – he – could do this with it. Meredith can almost read her mind.

"You're thinking of him aren't you? Her hands reaches down beneath the submerged lower part of the young Asian legs and slides upwards with an open palm until it reaches the top of her thigh, then she gracefully slithers her hand back in the opposite direction, repeating this but each time she draws upwards and moves her hand slightly more inside the upper thigh.

"You'd like him to be doing this to you, I think, am I right?"

"Yes Meredith, I cannot fail to tell the truth; it is true I would if it could be. He is such a man you have no idea just being around him makes my heart flutter but he does not know about me."

"Well Selena maybe he does but you just think he doesn't. A man like him will know more about you than you realise. Just keep your eyes closed and think of him, think he's here now and it's his hand on your sexy naked body. He would like to see you like this I'm sure."

Meredith allows her right hand to slowly press the flesh on the inside of Selena's thigh just under the waterline, edging inch by inch towards her partly exposed genitals so shiny around the prominent pubic bone from the sheen of the water. As her right hand seems to crawl right up to the girl's vagina Meredith's left hand moves across, over and around her outstanding breasts, the nipples seemingly huge for her body size, a testament to the many sucking sessions on them in her early teen's orphanage days by the two lesbians.

She hears a soft mmmmm coming from Selena's lips as she traces her fingers around the nipples and holds them between her index finger and thumb, pulling them gently away from the breast. She's timed her touch of the youthful pussy at exactly the same moment she tweaks the already erect nipples and Meredith's fingers go in long and deep so that she has three fingers inside her vagina up to her knuckles. She holds them there and moves them about with the back of her hand downwards so she can angle her fingers up into the more erogenous g-spot under her clitoris shaft.

The first moment she enters Selena the Singapore girl jerks suddenly and her thighs automatically open a bit wider as the receptors in her sensory system are telling her central nervous system in her spinal cord to tell her brain to make it easier for Meredith to enjoy this too. Meredith is wide-eyed, don't worry about that readers, she's not missing out one bit.

"You can feel this man Jacques, your boss, with his fingers inside you Selena; is it nice?"

"Ohhh....ohhh...ohhh...yes...do it to me....I need it....ohhh," the 19.999 year- old teenager sighs loudly without opening her eyes. "Would you like him to suckle your nipples while his fingers are caressing inside you trying to act down there like it's his cock, would you like to feel what it would feel like if he sucked your breasts?

"Ooh yes Meredith, show me. I must know," she whimpers breathing more heavily. "I could not think this could happen." Neither could I Selena, Meredith thinks to herself. BeamMeUp Brian is giving her a treat she never expected.

The older woman's mouth is one of those blessed with well shaped full lips and made for sucking. She encloses those hot lips around Selena's erect nipple and the suction is strong and direct making the Singapore girl sigh loudly, openly and unafraid. Filipina fingers push deep as they can go and thankfully, Selena's pussy is not as long as some, it's midsize and her fingertips reach the spot.

Her wrist is under the water with her hand upside down clawing her fingers back and forth in a "here pussy pussy" beckoning motion that's making Selena start to shift her butt about squirming as the woman on top increases her stroking just as she sucks harder on the breast, gripping her nipples at the base of the areolas and sucking upwards into her mouth so her tongue can flick her engorged nipple about crazily.

"Will you go to him Selena if he can do this to you?" she urges the girl as sexual tension mounts inside her mind and in her lower pelvic region. "Ohh! Ohh! It's so nice, so good, I could have him now but he thinks I'm just a child I know he does, just a little girl not mature for the likes of him."

Meredith takes her lips away from Selena's breasts and looks into that innocent face with eyes closed, the same face she swears she saw somewhere months ago, a premonition perhaps as she was sitting in the back seat of a limousine. She leans over and her moist lips meet Selena's and Meredith can't stop now, she presses her lips firms and locks on to the tender lips of the younger woman finding encouraged response.

Selena is thinking of Jacques while she opens her lips to let the tongue enter. Meredith is extra wet now even though most of her body is above the waterline. Mmmmmm, they both murmur as tongues entwine and lips lift up and then lock on again as passion mounts between them. Kissing erotically mouth to mouth is a woman's greatest sexual skill surely and since Selena first felt the older woman's lips clamp on to her mouth her sexual excitement increased dramatically.

The younger woman was taught how to kiss passionately nearly 10 years ago by the two women who gave her weekend stays from the orphanage in one of their homes (hot chapter 5) and in different times, a different place and a genuinely respectable woman now engaging her sensuality, Selena is relaxed and amenable. The subservient side of her nature allows her to give in so quickly to the Filipina woman.

She's working her fingers quickly now and her house guest is breathing heavily. Selena can feel something like little electric shocks or spiked tingles and her right hand goes to her clit which is just out of the water, swirling it around quickly in an anti-clockwise motion. Every time Meredith lifts her lips away so they can gulp in more air Selena moans loudly and joyfully.

She's burning in the loins. The combination of Meredith's sexy lips kissing hers, the tongue, her fingers stroking harder and harder and harder on her g-spot inside the vagina and Selena's own fingers bouncing her engorged clit makes the young woman suddenly lift her hips upwards in a shuddering spasm as she orgasms.

Meredith lifts her lips away to hear the girl panting, her youthful heart beating like a tribal war drum as she rides the torment of an excruciatingly pleasurable climax. Meredith lets her get her composure before she speaks softly.

"Jacques will have you one day won't he Selena, you will go to him I'm sure."

"Oh Meredith thank you for being so kind; yes I did wish it was him doing it. You were wonderful and so nice to think of me not yourself by making me imagine it was Jacques."

The two women kiss each other lightly again.

"Let's go and have a cup of coffee," Meredith suggests. "Do you take sugar?"

They get dried, towelling each other down laughing and joking about who was the floozy in the Jacuzzi. Meredith hands Selena a spare robe and they head to the klitchen.

"Will you stay the night?" she asks. "I'd like us to sleep together, I have this feeling that I could cuddle you over and over."

Selena giggles but agrees. "I shall ring Josette and inform them you will drop me home on Sunday morning sometime. It's still my day off anyway. Maybe you could meet Jacques so you know what he's really like."

"Yes I'd like to do that. I like a strong man who knows where he's going. I get turned on by that kind of man; I can imagine him having a slow hand sex approach that sends women crazy."

They move to the living room. Selena has never been happier sensing that she's getting close to going all the way with her employer, this fascinating and exciting French man who treats her so well. But how and where will it happen? Josette his lover is always close by.

Meredith tells her to just be herself and it will happen naturally in good time.

"If you rush things it often disappoints," she says. "From what you tell me this man is extremely patient with you but I suspect he is pushing harder now to claim you but you must choose the time and place. The moment must be yours in surrender and then you will remember it more for the rest of your life."

"What is it like to have a man's penis inside you?" the virgin asks with typical innocence. Does it hurt? Does it feel big? Do you feel it much? How long would it last?"

Meredith laughs. Selena you are so beautiful, so many questions all at once. I can see why this man wants to, ah, shall I say fuck you."

"Yes, he wants to fuck me, he said so once to his Josette. I overheard him. She asked do you want to fuck Selena and he said yes but she will come to me when she's ready."

"Are you ready?"

"I'm not sure. It's a big step. I wanted so much to stay a virgin until I find a man who will marry me and love me for the rest of my life."

"Let me tell you something Selena, all that is very noble but virgins are not so many today because women have found themselves sexually, much so free from the repressions of many years and just look at the sex toys they make for us to enjoy today."

"But what about telling me what it's like, please do."

"Well sweetie I've never been to bed with Jacques but I venture he's a good lover. Yes darling it will feel big in you even if it's not. The first time it's always going to feel extra big."

"I found out his is nine inches long. It looks very big"

"Selena, that is very big but us women can handle a bigger one than that even if we're turned on properly. Jacques will know how to turn you on I'm sure. Oh, another thing, you will feel it inside you as though it's nearly up to your tummy. It's an incredibly good feeling and when a man does it well you will not be able to keep your mouth from moaning I promise you."

"More than just now, back in the Jacuzzi?"

"Yes darling, much more. The thing that will turn you on the most is just knowing he's inside you. It's a psychological thing not just physical. Your mind will control your emotions. When it happens I hope he makes it a very long and deeply satisfying experience for you."

"It sounds better than I thought, Meredith, thank you for telling me. I thought it might hurt."

"That only happens if a man is too brutish and forces you to have sex before your vagina is properly lubricated. Most men are wise to that nowadays. Now come into this other room and let me show you these wonderful sex toys my husband got for me. We can have some fun tonight."

CHAPTER 10 coming up in 21 days: Meredith meets Jacques and she gives him her cell phone number and the randy Indian landlord Mr Singh gives the school dropout brat Sherrie an arduous lesson in Tantra sex. After this sexy session young Sherrie will have much more respect for her elders.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds