"Ask Anna Anything" Ch. 05

He reluctantly agreed when she asked him for lubricant and to urge her next few visitors to make use of her other orifices until the last minute. So it was that Ralph Fletcher, George Garfield and Malcolm Greene all received enthusiastic blowjobs and Hawkley himself was the next to sample her cunt for more than a couple of minutes. He made her work for it, riding him cowgirl style, watching her breasts bounce enticingly.

Those of Hawkley's guests who had clinic appointments or who were expecting Meals on Wheels left immediately after making their deposits. Others settled down with a cup of tea, content to wait for as long as it took for their turn to come around again.

John and James Jackson were twins. They insisted on going in together on both visits, spit roasting her the first time round. The second time was something totally new. Inspecting her stretched out vagina, they decided to double-penetrate the same hole. Anna was made to straddle John and when he bottomed out inside her, James forced his penis into her cunt alongside his brother's. This not only restored her lost tightness but also saved time and Hawkley organised the remaining smattering of guests into pairs, Henry Lester and Jeremy Mills, John Nugent and Terry Phillips, Cliff Ryan and Bob Saunders and Guy Trotter and Les West all double-fucking Anna on their second time round.

As he saw out the last of his guests, Hawkley wore a huge smile. He mounted the stairs and stood on the threshold of his bedroom watching Anna as she lay, folded in two, tethered hand and foot, on his cum-soaked bed. The stale smell of man-sweat and the bleach smell of semen was heavy in the air, and Hawkley decided to leave her to let the mixed seed sloshing around inside her do its work.

As a kind of afterthought, he fitted the We-Vibe to her pussy, wrapping rope around her abdomen and between her legs to hold it in place. He switched on the remote and began to increase the power, watching as she began to moan and buck helplessly, trussed on his bed.

He went downstairs, remote in hand, to watch Match of the Day.

. . .

He had dozed in the chair and when he awoke it was gone midnight and the We-Vibe was still on.

He climbed the stairs and released Anna's bindings. Stiff and aching from being tied in such an uncomfortable position, drained from being continually on the brink of in the throes of orgasm for many hours, she uncoiled her body with difficulty. Hawkley held a glass of water to her dry lips and then held her upright as she stumbled to the bathroom. She lay crumpled in the shower tray and he hosed her down, sluicing the bodily fluids from her abused body and the salty tear tracks from her pale face. Then he wrapped her in a towel and carried her back to the bed. He explored her pussy with his fingers and was pleased to find that its incredible elasticity was intact and it clutched his invading fingers as tightly as it had before she had been repeatedly fucked by his friends and acquaintances. He did a quick mental tally, estimating that she had been filled with more than forty loads of semen in total since he had first confiscated her contraceptive pills. He knew little about the female fertility cycle or the likely sperm count of the old men who had had her but fervently hoped that the sheer quantity of sperm that she had received would outweigh its dubious quality: after all, only one little fellow needed to penetrate one of her eggs to achieve his aim.

Checking that all the lights were off in the other houses in the street he escorted her across the road, still with only the bath towel to cover her, and opened her front door using her own keys. His own front door he had left open. He was about to abandon her on the doorstep when a muscular, brown arm locked around his neck from behind.

Raf had been waiting in his car on Anna's drive for several hours, his rage building. When he saw Hawkley and Anna crossing the road he opened the door silently and crept behind them, a gym bag in his left hand. Now Anna opened her arms to him but he put a finger to his lips, handed her the gym bag and signalled to her to follow him as he dragged Hawkley back across the road to his own house. Safely inside, he pulled Anna to him with his free arm and kissed her long and hard. She dropped the towel and he thought her thinner than she'd been in Coventry, noting the red marks on her wrists and ankles And waist, the bruising on her inner thighs and the blemishes on her breasts.

Angrily, he wrenched at Hawkley's neck. "Strip him, Anna."

She unbuttoned his shirt and removed it, then did the same with his trousers. He had not bothered to replace his underwear after raping her earlier in the evening.

Raf threw him to the floor.

"Sit on him."

Anna straddled Hawkley naked, facing his feet. Hawkley must have been terrified, but even now his cock began valiantly to swell at the sight of Anna's nude buttocks.

Raf grinned and unzipped his gym bag, withdrawing the biggest dildo Anna had ever seen. Made from black silicone, rigid and shaped like a gargantuan penis, it was as long and thick as Raf's forearm.

Anna's body masked it from Hawkley's sight. "Do you want to show him or shall I?" asked Raf, his dark eyes dancing maliciously.

"I will," replied Anna, coldly.

Raf held Hawkley down as Anna took the massive black dildo from him and swivelled so she was facing Hawkley's head. His eyes widened as he saw what she was holding. She rubbed the shaft between her breasts and sucked the tip, her lips stretching to their very limits to accommodate its girth.

"OK, that's enough," Raf said, taking it from her.

Between them, they rolled Hawkley onto his belly. Then, in full view of Hawkley's frightened eyes, Raf took a bottle of lubricant from his bag and thoroughly coated the full length of the gargantuan toy. Anna's sore pussy grew wet as Raf kicked Hawkley's legs apart and knelt between them. She leaned forward to spread his hairy buttocks. Raf positioned the tip of the dildo in Hawkley's anus and began to push.

At first, the man who had raped Raf's girlfriend and pimped her out to his friends tried to be stoical, but his impassivity was short-lived. His whimpers as the head of the dildo stretched his sphincter soon became screams as Raf twisted the fat phallus and screwed it into his rectum. His arsehole tore and gave as Raf forced it deeper into his bowels.

"Can I have a go?" begged Anna, and she leaned on the dildo with both arms, putting all her weight on it so it slithered further into Hawkley's body and he gave a blood-curdling scream.

His body began to convulse, twitching beneath her - and then he was still and silent.

"What's happening?" she asked, and Raf shrugged.

"Stroke? Heart attack? Let's just call it karma."

Between them, they dragged Hawkley's limp body up the stairs, the dildo still lodged inside him, and manhandled him on to his bed. He was still breathing, shallow and rapid.

Raf closed Hawkley's fist around his own dick as Anna turned the big TV at the foot of the bed back on to the porn that had been playing when he'd first laid her on the bed that morning. She looked down at the body of her abuser and spat in his face.

They went back downstairs together, checked they had everything they had brought with them, and left.

Back in Anna's house, she kissed him with a blend of passion and gratitude and took him to bed, riding him to an explosive orgasm. Raf's little Arab swimmers were late to the party, but their raw, youthful determination gave them a competitive edge. They easily outstripped the older sperm which had got a headstart as they raced up towards Anna's cervix, which opened to them as she reached her own orgasm.

. . .

Two hours later, Anna stood on Hawkley's doorstep talking to the police as Raf watched from her bedroom window.

"I'd agreed to take him to the supermarket this morning," she was saying. "I've rung and knocked over and over but there's no response. His car's here so I'm pretty sure he's inside."

"You've done the right thing," the male officer assured her.

They used a battering ram to break down the door and went in to investigate. She fidgeted uncertainly before beginning to follow them upstairs, but the female officer, coming back down, stopped her.

"It's not something you need to see, Mrs Jennings," she said.

Anna's hands flew to her mouth.

The female officer spoke into her radio: "Ambulance, please. He's alive but in a bad way."

The ambulance arrived just a few minutes later. Hawkley was brought downstairs on a stretcher, covered by a red blanket. Anna reached out but the policewoman stopped her.

"You go indoors, Mrs Jennings. Get your husband" - here, she gestured to Raf, still standing at the bedroom window - "to make you a nice cup of tea."

. . .

EPILOGUE

Len Hawkley survived his stroke, but his speech was badly compromised. He would never again be able to live independently and, on discharge from hospital, was admitted to a nursing home where the staff became adept at avoiding his groping claws.

Anna found video on Elliott's phone of him fucking Melanie and they were divorced. Raf's wife divorced him when he confessed that his now-frequent trips away were to visit his pregnant girlfriend.

Raf and Anna married as soon as their divorces came through, in a quiet Registry Office ceremony attended only by their parents, both sets in equal part slightly anxious about the mixed-race pairing but excited about the prospect of becoming grandparents. And there could be no doubting the newlyweds' devotion to each other.

Raf held Anna's hand as she gave birth to twin babies. Their dark hair, eyes and skin allowed no doubt as to their parentage. Both Raf and Anna were besotted with them. Although Anna had never wanted children with Elliott, she was passionately in love with these babies' father and doted on them. Wanting the best for them, she employed a live-in au pair, Jana. She had made it clear that the duties involved childcare, light housework and possibly fucking the babies' father occasionally when exhaustion precluded her doing it herself - but while she had readily agreed to this, Jana's interest in the father of the babies she adored was tepid, and, despite the au pair's good looks Raf showed no interest in her either. In fact, despite her fears, Anna's sex drive remained undiminished after the birth and this line in Jana's job description was never invoked.

Yes, there had been seismic shifts in their lives, but one thing remained unchanged. Raf still liked, from time to time, to watch Anna fuck other men and share her with them - and Ryan (aka NorthCountryBoy), Ben (Pussylicker) and Robert Austen, the lactation fetishist who'd given Anna his number hours before she conceived, became close friends and regular house guests.

In short, Anna lived happily ever after.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds