Asking the Question...

Kate woke early, and leaving Julie asleep she prepared some breakfast, taking it through to the bedroom as Julie began to wake. Somehow they were both famished, and ate breakfast well. Neither seemed embarrassed that they were both still naked, but Kate watched Julie as they ate, loving her body, her face.

Kate cleared breakfast to the kitchen, then returned to the bedroom, got in beside Julie. She smiled and whispered "I think we need an action replay!"

Quickly they were side by side, kissing, this time Julie being much less coy, less inhibited. It felt fantastic, their naked bodies against each other, the breasts pressing together.

At last Kate pulled away from the kiss, so they were just gently running their hands over each other. Kate smiled, and spoke. "You are the most gorgeous woman I've ever known. I think I ought to talk to you to make you feel utterly debauched, owned by me."

Julie giggled. But Kate had thought about this and had decided to tell Julie how she felt. In the crudest terms, to make her feel like a sex object. It might to lead to more...

"You've got the sweetest and most beautiful face. You are so pretty -- I bet you look fantastic with a cock in your mouth, or spunk all over your face."

Kate paused, but Julie felt strange. She had never heard language so crude from another woman, and it felt wrong. Yet if it was so wrong why was her pussy tingling...

"And your tits are amazing. So ripe for sucking. So soft, so hard, with such fantastic nipples."

Again Kate paused, but Julie spoke. "Paul says he loves them."

Kate smiled: "he has good taste! Bet he sucks your tits a lot."

Julie didn't speak, but smiled. He did, and she loved it. Kate continued. "But the best part? Your cunt." She deliberately used the crudest word she could. "Your cunt is so pretty, so ready for tongue, and I bet ready for a cock to fuck." Kate didn't stop -- she could see the effect the crude language was having on Julie, as Julie breathed more heavily, her face flushed. "Your cunt tastes so wonderful, and the smell is bliss."

Julie was enjoying, and getting more and more aroused by the dirty talk from Kate. Somehow it seemed right when her husband said it, but another woman... But Kate wasn't stopping. "Do you know what I really liked, and was surprised to like?"

Julie looked blank, so Kate continued. "I really loved your asshole. It looked so sweet, so beautiful. I just wanted to lick it with my tongue, push my finger into it. Does Paul fuck your ass?"

Julie had never experienced this -- never had her most private place of all discussed. It was so wrong, and hot. She spoke. "No, he doesn't and he's too big. Sometimes he puts his finger in when he's licking me. It's nice..."

Kate continued. "And even more, you are such a fantastic cunt licker too..."

It was too much for them, they were so turned on and so wet that they were immediately in a sixty nine, within moments both their bodies exploding with orgasm...

A week later Kate and Julie were sitting with their husbands chatting and drinking wine. They were having a social time on Sunday afternoon, chatting eating, drinking. The previous weekend had been amazing -- or at least Kate felt it had, and she hoped Julie had as well. After their love making the rest of the time together had been rather mundane! They chatted about work, about the garden, about people they knew. There was almost a sense they were rather embarrassed by what had happened, and when the husbands returned from their trip they went their separate ways, Kate and Mike agreeing that if they were free the following weekend they would stop by.

Through the next day or so Kate kept remembering what she and Julie had done, and was delighted to have asked the question -- emboldened to ask more -- at least when she was not playing with her toys! She asked the next question by E.mail: "Hi, Julie, shall we give the guys a real show on Sunday?"

Julie's reply showed that while she had enjoyed the weekend she was still very nervous. "I want to, but don't know if I will be able to."

Kate had replied gently encouraging, but nothing had really been agreed before the Sunday afternoon, and Kate wasn't sure. But she had promised Mike. She would let him watch, and she felt she had to try to keep her word. For Kate it took a few glasses of wine to find the strength to do it.

They had been chatting, and after a few drinks Kate had said: "Julie, I've got something really nice to show you -- come through here..." and had led her to her and Mike's bedroom. She smiled at Julie, before saying "This is what I've got to show you..."

Kate removed her dressed, and was wearing a flimsy black bra, suspenders and stockings. Nothing else. There was a pause as Julie took it in. Then Kate smiled again: "I've got a set for you as well." She turned to the bed, picked up a bag and moved towards Julie. Before Julie could speak or move, Kate had wrapped her arms around Julie's neck, still holding the bag, and put her lips to hers, kissing gently, but pushing her tongue into Julie's mouth. It took a few moments for Julie to respond, but after a few moments their tongues were fencing in each other's mouths...

Kate pulled away. "Let's get you dressed, then go give the guys a show..."

As Julie began to nervously undress, Kate watched, almost tempted to seduce this sexy woman right there and then on the bed, nervous about the two of them walking out to their husbands wearing only underwear, and then making love in front of the them. However, she knew Mike would approve, and would lead Paul to enjoy it as well.

A couple of minutes later the two women, Kate dressed in black underwear, Julie dressed in pale blue, walked into the sitting room. Mike was the first to see them and gasped, then smiled at Paul, saying to him "I think we are in for a bit of a show!"

The two women stood side by side, then did a slow spin in front of them. As they finished turning they were facing each other, and moved together to kiss. They kissed hard, and Kate began to run a hand over Julie's body, before ending up still kissing, holding and squeezing one of her breasts.

Mike looked at Paul, and noticed that we was transfixed, his trousers already bulging. It had been Mike's biggest worry -- whether Paul would go with it, yet already Mike knew it was fine. Mike turned his eyes back to Kate and Julie. Kate already had a hand between Julie's legs, and Julie's face already had a glazed aroused look, moaning gently as they kissed, and as Kate's fingers were playing in her pussy.

After a few moments Julie's legs seemed to be giving way, and she moaned loudly, releasing the kiss the women had been holding. Mike guessed Kate had moved to Julie's clit with her fingers, and Julie was very aroused. Mike's knew his cock was rock hard -- this was a great show, and he hadn't realised how hot Julie would be dressed only in underwear.

The two women dropped gently to the carpet, Kate laying Julie on her back. For a few moments Kate took one of Julie's breasts, then the other, into her mouth and sucked, eliciting more moans from Julie. Then she moved down Julie's body, grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide. Mike could see Julie's pussy glistening with damp, almost glowing with arousal. It was a brief glimpse as Kate moved her mouth to Julie's pussy and began to play with her tongue. Julie threw her head back with abandon and moaned out loud. Kate was clearly using her tongue well. For moments she would keep Julie highly aroused, her tongue playing on her clit, then for a moment moving her tongue away, let her down. It had an effect on Julie, after a couple of times of almost cumming she was begging to be allowed to cum, almost unaware of the two men watching.

At last she was crying out, her body shaking in orgasm, as Kate took her over the edge. For Julie all inhibition had long gone as everything was focused in her clit for that moment.

Julie's orgasm seemed to go on and on, but at last she came down, lying on the carpet gasping for breath. Kate had turned and smiled at Mike, licking Julie's juices off her lips as she did so. She looked at Paul, smiled and spoke softly to him: "She's fantastic -- you are very lucky."

Kate turned back to Julie and hugged her, and whispered to her "My turn now." Kate left Julie on her back, then knelt over her face and dropped her pussy right on Julie's mouth. Julie's tongue was instantly in her pussy, lapping at her lips, before lapping across her clit. It was only seconds before Kate too was crying out, her body writhing as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Okay, our turn now. Kneel, lean on the sofa." The two women had lain together for a few minutes after they had cum, but now Mike was taking control -- not in a harsh way, but moving things to the next step, ordering them to kneel over the sofa. Kate and Julie smiled at each other, then scrambled, helping each other so they were kneeling with their heads on the sofa. Neither of the women saw Mike smiled at Paul, and nod his head towards Kate, but Paul had suddenly been given his dream. The two men had quickly removed they trousers and boxers, and Paul had knelt behind Kate, let his cock for a moment play between her soaking lips, then thrust his cock deep inside her. Mike had done the same to Julie.

Kate was sort of startled -- it didn't feel right, it felt different. She looked around to see her husband already fucking Julie hard, Julie moaning in rhythm to Mike's cock pounding into her pussy. Kate looked back and saw it was Paul, not Mike, who was fucking her. She caught his eye and smiled, mouthing the words "Fuck my cunt hard" to him. And he did -- she felt him thrust hard in and out of her. She was stunned how long her seemed to keep going, and it was different from Mike, and good. Suddenly she felt him speed up, thrust hard into her, and was pumping his cum deep into her cunt. It was too much -- Kate burst into a second orgasm, her body shaking at the pounding she had received. Moments after she had come she heard Mike grunt and cry out, and was clearly pumping his cum into Julie.

The next few minutes were confused. Who hugs who? It worked out, and an hour later Mike and Kate were driving home, Mike declaring it was the best time he'd ever had. Kate smiled and whispered "it's not over yet -- you've gotta fuck me. Hard. When we get home..." Kate felt the car speed up a little...

The following days were strange. For Kate it had been fantastic -- even though her pussy was a bit tender for a few days after. Mike had loved it -- he had watched a great scene, and had a dream fulfilled when he fucked Julie. Julie was losing her inhibitions, and was enjoying the "variety," but while she had enjoyed Mike fucking her she really adored Paul. But for Paul it was a problem. He had loved watching. He had loved fucking Kate. But there was something in his conscience. Or maybe some jealousy. He couldn't do it again. For the time being. He was happy to be with Kate and Mike, as friends, but somehow he wanted things back to how they had been...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds