• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Astra Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Astra Pt. 02

Jack looked at her, "What happens if you are destroyed? If I tried to take blueprints from the core and give them to people?"

She looked at the audience. "If I am destroyed the ship is destroyed with everyone on it. If he tried to circumvent that directive, I would activate a self-destruct with him and anyone else aboard locked in. The ship would then be destroyed. He figured out a way of using engineering tools aboard this ship. He is analyzing the technology in which to generate new blueprints and even improve upon them himself. An example is the power cores as they do not match any blueprint in my system.

They are one and two generations off of what the designs might have been if the inventors were allowed to continue. Yet he did this himself to be able to get into production. The engines are another matter. Treven Engines, before they went out of business, introduced a very stable engine design that was scrapped. What Jack did was take that as a base and re-engineered the entire engine. He redrew it from memory. I have no blueprints on file for this new engine.

It might have been influenced by alien technology or the enhancements done to him have kicked up his creative side which is more likely. That is why he needs to test those drives out because he is not building what is on this ship. He is giving you something new. He is creating an alternate branch to the previous technology tree."

Vallery nodded, "The builders of that ship put in safeguards to do just that, keep him from taking directly from the ship, and doing what I asked."

Jack looked at her, "From my historical reference using those same restrictions I was sent back and ended up with a robotic hand instead of this approach. It was not enough to save humanity. That is why they are utilizing DNA to improve humanity and make them able to communicate with the major antagonist who tried to destroy us. I have a theory as to why that happened. Would you like to hear it?"

They nodded, "Meet Ash Travus one of my wives."

She came into view and they saw her alien body as she was naked. "I found her on Tera-3, history showed she died in a sword fight 2 weeks after I found her. She had her left hand and foot blown off by a micro-meteor shower. She was in a spacesuit that sealed at the arm and ankle. She sent a distress call and passed out. She woke up on a Drakor scout ship. They gave her a hand and foot.

They had her stick her hand out to a box in fear and the psionic sword flew into her hand and activated. It was red. The other was blue. Red is aggression. Her sword has runes on it that spell out 'Vengeance Will Be Mine.' She will go after those who are hurting humanity or the innocent. With the intent to kill. I must temper that. My procedure was done on this ship. At the direction of our government. When I awoke and there were 2 blades, I was told to stick my hand over the box and choose.

To call the weapon to me. It took some time as I asked the hand to choose. The two weapons merged created two swords that I can activate. Mine says 'The Even Hands of Justice.' Do my actions make more sense? The Drakor made her a hybrid to do just this thing but she died. They tagged humanity as having been given this gift. Humanity never took it. Nobody believed her and she ended up dead. Everything we have seen so far was for the betterment of the host species.

Including buried within is alien technology that we have yet to directly try and tap into that. Mine is the repository we would want to use because my limb came from a Drakor in the year 3081. Any tech they would have shared into their DNA would be at the same level or more advanced than what is in Ash's head. This time tomorrow her skin will be all human again. What is underneath 40% of her body is alien. Her extra percentages came in the way of a second plate into the brain so she has one on both sides.

The DNA did that because she had an 'unsettled mind' because of all the indecision and months of holding off the decision. Some may have come from the 3 babies she is carrying but I doubt that. I think it is different, she already had those markers, and then some. My percentage is 32% I have a plate over the right side of my brain and it created new pathways between the hemispheres ladies. The President already knew that."

President Grendal looked at Jack, "When are you going to announce?"

Jack looked at him, "Astra had a directive to keep me from announcing I am from the future. But it conflicted with her programmed directive to get my semen into the banks. To get the DNA spread. Then the consequences of that directive created a catch-22 situation. That is why she did not blow up the ship when I told the President.

I plan on 0900 tomorrow your time in Houston. Astra will find me a secure venue and invite the major news carriers. That is before their noon subpoena to go and see Congress. They threatened to have me arrested. Those weapons are beyond anything from my time. If I can create them, I would have to create them one tier lower or at the same level as the shields, I create.

It does no good to give you shields and then a weapon that would take out the shields and the ship in one shot. I know of at least 3 human-on-human uprisings where we were using our ships against each other. Weapons and shields must be on par. We also have to face the limiter is the power to run them."

President Grendal stood, "I have advised the switchboard to put calls from you directly through. You have been very forthcoming once you realized the impact on the population. I knew it would have to be addressed within the next few months. You had your orders and you are working to improve things for the people.

Getting Dr. Druthers involved I directed when Ash was doing her transition. You showed me and then my wives what was going on. Her decision to undertake this testing on herself is not without precedent. Human trials would be a nightmare in paperwork when we already have human trials underway. I will make arrangements to deal with the fallout."

The President ended the call. The doctor had dressed again. Jack shook his head, "Naked we need to run a head-to-toe examination of you. Did you bring those toys with you?"

Carol shook her head, "Locked away at home."

Jack smiled, "If what I think happens, happens you will need to destroy them. Let us see how many embryos you have. I have that device that stimulates egg release. I fucked you long and hard for 2 hours starting with your ass. That device was over you a lot longer than the other ladies, except Aiko who we need to recheck but I did her ass last."

Carol nodded, "You think the regeneration might fix the damage I have done to myself?"

Jack smiled, "That was why I kept going. I think it will if it doesn't the next phase might. If and when it does I am tapping that ass and pussy again. By the way, you still owe me a blowjob."

Carol laughed, "After the exam. Everyone here has seen you getting one or given you one."

Jack nodded, "Except Tim and his wives but this area is off-limits right now."

She laid down and Astra gasped, "Doctor, did you know you have cancer?"

She looked up, "Yes. I was to go into discuss treatment options next week."

Jack shook his head. "Leave it for now Astra. We need to see if the regeneration will work on cancer. This is a good test for that. Two masses in your right breast about the size of raisins. Mark the locations and size of the masses and we will see what happens over the next few days."

She nodded as Astra looked back over, "Jack, You are going to want to see this."

Jack looked where she focused, "Are those four eggs?!"

She nodded, "That is not all two of them have a 95% chance to split. Correction, they just did."

Jack looked over, "Get blood work on her. The alien DNA took measures to protect the mother. You will be here under constant supervision in case you have any issues. I want Aiko to accompany you to your home to pack bags, destroy toys, and make arrangements for your cat."

Carol laughed, "I have 2 cats thank you. Can I not bring them here?"

Jack sighed, "Check to make sure nobody has allergies to cats. You will need 6 months of litter and food for them if you bring them here. You are responsible for them."

Carol nodded, "I will talk with Tim, after your blowjob."

Jack shook his head, "Give him a few more hours to ravage his wives. You will need the time with my wives to clean up the mess on your chest. All of them."

Carol looked up, "I..."

Jack looked down as he dropped his pants, "You're a naughty girl remember. I am sure you have had that fantasy."

Astra looked over, "It was only showing 4% but the other 2 just divided."

He nodded and looked at Ash, "How are you looking? On your number?"

The Doc started sucking his cock. She used a hand to jack the base as she worked the head. She used the other to lift and massage his balls. He looked at her, "That's it. That cock just made you a mother six times over."

Ash looked at him, "Do I get a lick?"

Jack nodded and smiled, "Starting now."

Ash slid under the Doc and started sucking her pussy and it threw Carol's motions off as she used her hands to grab his legs as she shook with a gushing climax into Ash's mouth. He looked down, "Nice work Ash! See if she has any more and rub her asshole while you're at it. She likes that."

Ash winked as she kept working. Carol just used her head now and got three-quarters of his cock in when she squeezed her knees as she gushed into Ash's mouth again. Jack got close but he waited to see what she would do. She recovered and started trying to get it into her throat. She couldn't quite do it. Until Ash got her to climax again. She had slid back and tongued the Doc's ass.

She got his cock in and it went off, "I'm cumming." She pulled it out a second later and got a mouthful then shot it across her chest. Ash got up. He was still shooting. "Ash, she has a mouthful." She came around and kissed Carol and sucked her tongue clean. The Doc climaxed again as Ash rubbed her clit while sucking her mouth dry.

Ash pulled back. "I got mine." Ash winked at the Doc. Carol looked him in the eyes, "You know just how to push buttons to make me dare to love you."

Jack pointed, "Table, let us see your blood one more time and check on the tumors and little ones. Don't twins split in 2-6 days?"

Astra looked over, "They are dividing cells quickly. With the alien DNA, it would be hard to guess that or the delivery time.

Jack looked at her and froze, "No it is normal. They will deliver in exactly 40 weeks, including the multiples. They will get the space they need from the mothers' changes. It will kill or stop cancer from forming. Along with many other things.

All of the children will be extremely intelligent. The ones to watch are Ash's children. Two hybrids. Normally there is only one to start, but those children will be leaders. They have been in other races."

He tried to keep the information flowing and thought, "What about the swords? How are they made?"

He saw a star chart and was shown to him one place to go. The closest place and only place his race could get them.

"The Drakor set a meeting for your people. If they show up at the meeting location and they are not hybrids the race is eliminated."

Jack thought, "Our people settled in that distant system but our exploration of the system would have sent a non-psionic. Non-hybrid."

He heard, "Yes, that theory is sound. They will give you a supply, for a price, your metallic hydrogen 6 of your cylinders would do for 500 mothers to be. You asked this question far sooner than expected. They would be shocked by how you got here, but they would likely applaud the ingenuity of the solution. Take hybrids to the meeting only. Non-hybrids can remain on the ship in orbit. They should embrace the sword. They will teach you how to make your foci and collect theirs when you are done."

He thought, "The technology you offer is of the body and mind. You have given that to us already and freely."

Jack heard, "You are right, the technology we offer is for the body and mind. Some pieces can be made but it is for psychic abilities. You are well suited to make them. The Drakor would add 2 hybrids every 50 of your years or so. One after another as they failed or died. This occurred after you gained FTL travel. If all of your hybrids die after the meeting then your race will have failed as well. We will talk again after you complete this task. Hybrids should embrace their weapons. You are the Even Hands of Justice. A wise one."

Jack was on the medical table and naked. Ash looked at him, "What the hell happened?"

Jack pointed to a corner, "Stand over there and I will show you." She stood in the corner. "Close your eyes and ask your mind how to create the swords."

Jack gave it a second, "Do you hear me?"

Ash stood in silence. He got up. The Doc walked back in. "You're awake. Ash was supposed to contact us."

Jack pointed, "I was now asleep. She is going through what I went through. It is 'hybrids business' to save humanity from the Drakor. I figured out why the Drakor attacked. I do not know about the other 2. I do not know why they destroyed Tera first. Probably because it was our homeworld. From there they could find out everywhere we colonized to destroy our species. Sound theory anyway."

Carol looked at Jack, "You know how to prevent them from attacking?"

Jack nodded, "Provided they do not take offense to me being sent back in time to do it. The DNA or whatever it is seemed to think they would applaud the ingenuity. It knows of her and our relationship. A small part of my mind? Intelligent encoded instructions? This was something else. No, I also got the answer concerning the children. Also, all the children will be born 40 weeks from conception. The mothers' bodies will accommodate the multiples. They just get bigger. This message was 'special.' It might have been direct from them."

He walked down and picked the Doc up and put her on the table, "Check your breasts. Astra, ask Aiko to come down to medical. Scan her breasts. I missed the last blood work. What were the numbers."

The Doctor looked at Jack, "7% We guess it gave a little more than one percent for each."

He pointed, "Or another division." She brought up her breast and the Doc looked like she wanted to cry. "They are almost gone."

Jack nodded, "Will cure cancer. You have the highest percentage of anyone pregnant that I am aware of. That question you asked earlier. A child who cured all diseases. After alien DNA and future intervention. The answer is yes she did create that child."

Carol gave a nervous but happy laugh at that. He pulled her legs to the end of the table, and then rubbed her crotch. She moaned out, "Careful your ladies did a number on my clit." He slid a finger in. and then a second one. He pulled them out and put the head of his cock against the lips and pushed his cock in slowly and her eyes rolled up, "Oh god!"

He kept it up until he was buried. He picked her up and moved her to a desk and then started fucking her slowly and then faster. She held on as he picked up speed, she climaxed hard and she clutched his cock with newly tightened pussy muscles and he pushed through the pressure and kept her on the edge as he went for broke.

Aiko came down and looked at him, "What happened? Carol made it sound like you did not enjoy her company."

He kept going, "You like the larger breasts, or do you want to go back?"

She looked at Jack, "What about cancer?"

He smiled, "Alien DNA cures cancer. The choice is yours as hers is almost gone." She had three big climaxes and was close to her fourth and she scratched at his back.

He unloaded into her and that sent Carol over the edge. "I own your ass naughty girl, are you going to agree to marry me now that your pussy is fixed. Wait, I better check that ass first."

He picked her up and took her back to the room, "Let Astra know, she can remove them if you want or you can keep them. Up to you."

Aiko nodded, "Thank you, my husband. I think I will sleep on it."

Jack waved her in, "In that case, she has a full pussy and a clit that is begging for more attention."

Carol looked shocked, "My clit..."

Jack slapped Carol's ass, "Naughty girls do naughty things."

Carol looked at Jack and laughed, "What the hell, it will heal."

He put lube on his cock and got it hard. He lubed up around her hole and slid a finger in and she moaned out. "Much tighter." He pressed the head against it and eased forward until he popped inside. She let out a content sigh. He slid in slowly and then backed out and got more depth. He repeated until he was fully buried.

He asked her, "Does it feel any different to you." Carol laughed as she climaxed from Aiko's attention. She caught her breath and he gave her a few tentative long full strokes and she arched her back. She was ready to cum again from the anal this time and he stopped, "You noticing a difference my naughty girl?"

Carol nodded, "Yes let me cum, please." He pulled back and rode her through her orgasm and bent over her, "I already own your ass. Are you going to marry me now?"

Carol looked back, "I will say yes when you fill up my ass!"

Carol smiled but not for long as he started taking her faster and faster still sending her through another 5 orgasms before he finally buried himself into Carol's ass and unloaded. She climaxed again and tried to cut his cock off with how hard she bared down.

Carol spun around, "Fuck yes. I'd be a glorified fool not to. To join you with the other ladies who are talented and good teachers in bed."

Jack asked Astra, "I cut you off Astra, is she carrying seven now?"

Astra laughed, "Yes one of the twins is now triplets."

Jack smiled, "You're the seventh and possibly final candidate."

Carol looked at him in shock, "Really?"

Jack nodded, "We will see when Ash is back. I am going to try and nail her for a few hours straight."

Carol looked at Jack, "Why?"

Jack smiled, "She is a hybrid now. She climaxed from one of the ladies, Astra even, going down on her and her heart rate never went above 32. She might be the key to curtailing the extra wives."

Aiko looked up, "The cure fixed her loose pussy and ass?"

Jack nodded, "In fact don't destroy those toys and we can try and see if they fit."

Carol looked alarmed, "No way, they are getting destroyed!"

Jack kissed Carol and pulled back, "Now who's the good girl."

Carol smiled, "Thank you for my ass, pussy, the cure for my breast cancer, and the 7 babies."

Jack pointed, "Bathroom, you do not have the capacity you did before."

Carol nodded, "I will have to adjust for that as well, but in a good way."

Jack went in and used the shower and had two helpers. He kissed Aiko, "I need training on two-weapon fighting. Three-hour sessions followed by an hour of fucking. Twice a day."

Aiko smiled, "I can do that, but why?"

Jack pointed, "I have two psi-swords. I am expected to wield them both. They always use the plural. Hands. I should be using them both."

Aiko nodded, "Alright, something you learned in zombie land?"

Jack nodded, "They did not say it directly. It is, after all, a choice. I also learned a lot more, like how to potentially avoid war with the Drakor at least. We will see. We are years out from that solution."

Aiko nodded as they stepped out and he gathered his clothes and dressed. He looked back to Doc, "I'll take a rain check on that blowjob."

Carol laughed, "You did do me twice to get me. I guess another one is not out of the question."

Jack looked at her, "I should ask for one for every child each of you is carrying. I could fill a lot of tummies that way."

They both laughed at that. Aiko smiled, "Anytime. I will even do them back to back."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Astra Pt. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds