At Home with Mum in '63 Ch. 01

"Shoot it all over my breasts," she demanded, rubbing me harder.

I was groaning with built-up pressure and tension........

"Ooooooh, cum now, please, cum with me," she said after a short while and in moments my sperm erupted, sending several long white jets splashing across the tops of her breasts. As it did so her hand worked faster on her cunt and she convulsed with orgasm after orgasm as my spunk started trickling down her body.

"Now I've got to clean up again. And you've made me all wet down below too," she said putting her hand to her cunt and blaming me, of all things!

"Move over, I'm coming back in there with you," she said and with that she stepped back into the bath. As she did so she clung to me for support and as our bodies met her spunk-covered breasts squashed against my chest. My gradually deflating organ now slowly rose again demanding more action!

"Oops! Now we both need a clean-up," she giggled, rubbing her tits back and forth across my chest, "I'll do you if you'll do me."

We soaped flannels and I began the task of washing her body while she returned the favour. Needless to say, well before she reached my groin, my cock was once again standing up proud and ready and she began to play with it. As she did so, I slid a hand between her legs, finding her pussy still all wet and slippery. I slid a finger inside her hole and used my thumb on her clitoris until her knees buckled as an orgasm throbbed through her.

"No, stop it, please" she said as she recovered, "I don't mind playing, but this is getting serious. It's getting so that I want to play with your cock all the time. And I'm wanting you to play with me. Then I'll want to be made love to and I can't let you so I'll get even more frustrated. Now, come on, no more please, let's get dried off and get to bed before we get cold."

Once out of the bath and dried off, I managed to get my erection to go down. We put on our nightwear and both retired to her bedroom, with no suggestion of me using my own room. Nevertheless, as we lay down she told me to make sure that my cock behaved itself. But my penis was already erect again and I ran my hand over the stiff shaft and engorged slippery knob. I pushed back the bedclothes to reveal my rearing cock.

"I can't help it, mum. It won't go down. Rub my cock for me please?" I said, "Anyway, it's your fault that I've got a hard-on because you're so sexy -- you just make me horny."

"Stop it, please, you've had more than enough for one night," said my mother, "You're being naughty and I'm so frustrated and you're not helping at all. Now behave yourself and go to sleep. Go and have a wank if you're that desperate. I don't mind helping occasionally, but not all the time."

Then yet again she repeated that we shouldn't get into the habit of playing around and that things mustn't go any further. I'm not sure who she was trying to convince -- herself, I think! I agreed while silently planning how to get her to toss me off again! This was now the eleventh night of sleeping in the same bed and things were soon to go a big step further.

We lay down and after a quick goodnight kiss, mum rolled over away from me and was soon exhibiting signs of sleep -- whereas I couldn't sleep at all. As I lay beside her I caressed my erection while I thought about ways of encouraging her to wank me more often -- then I began to visualise us making love. Although I wasn't really wanking, my manipulations and thoughts had such an effect on me that I found that I was almost coming -- I had to stop playing and concentrate on turning my orgasm off. After a little while I was able to start teasing my cock again, keeping myself aroused and on a level just short of an orgasm. My penis was leaking constantly -- most of my cock was covered in my slippery fluid. Then, before I knew it and in the middle of my daydreaming, I drifted off to sleep.

When I awoke, I was in trouble! I'd rolled over up against my mum and I knew that my cock was sticking out of my pyjamas. Worse than that, it had just finished pumping out a load of spunk -- a big load by the look of it. There was still a little dribble of cum on my knob. My involuntary nocturnal ejaculation must have woken me up and my spunk was rapidly soaking into the back of my mother's nightshirt and the bed. As it soaked in it also cooled and I felt my mother's hand reach behind her to find out what was wrong. And as she touched my spunk she became instantly awake.

"Oh you dirty sod! You've cum, haven't you? All over my shirt!" she said as she sat up.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I moaned, "I didn't mean to -- I did it in my sleep. I've just woken up. I'm really sorry mum. I went to sleep on my own side and I just woke up and found out what had happened."

As my mother woke up properly she began to see the funny side, thank heavens, because I was almost rigid with panic in case she seriously objected -- or, worse still, banished me to my room.

"I've heard of wetting the bed, but this is ridiculous!" she said, "And how am I supposed to get a decent nights sleep?"

She pulled off her shirt and used it to wipe my spunk off her body -- then she held it out to me.

"Clean yourself up too. And I've washed my other nightshirt and it's not dry yet so I'm sleeping in the nude for the rest of the night, so make sure you leave me alone."

I apologised again -- what else could I do.

"Well, I suppose that at least you'll be able to sleep now that you've got that lot off your chest," said mum.

"It was because I'd thought of you and me in the bathroom that it happened," I said, "Talk about embarrassing!"

"Well, I suppose you're young and horny so it's bound to happen occasionally, but next time, do it over your side," mum said, laughing gently, "and let me know if it happens again because I'll need to get rid of the evidence in case your father sees it when he comes home."

With the lights out she carefully kissed me goodnight and we settled down once more. I waited for some considerable time while I lay on my back gently caressing my cock which was, as usual, erect and eager again, despite having been unloaded twice already tonight. More than anything I wanted her hand to touch me again -- I wanted her to wank me off all the time -- it was so sexy. But she remained quietly on her side of the bed, breathing peacefully in her sleep.

What could I do to encourage her? The most logical thing I could think of doing was to get my pyjamas out of the way in case she started exploring in her sleep, so I pushed my trousers down and then pulled them right off -- that felt better! All I could do thereafter was to lie there, keep my cock company and hope that something would happen.

For a long time I lay there until eventually I felt her begin to move in her sleep. She rolled onto her back and started to play with herself yet again. My cock rose once again and throbbed with anticipation. She began moaning and talking in her sleep while her fingers were busy bringing herself off. Before long her orgasm arrived and her actions ceased. She rolled back over onto her side away from me. Needless to say I was somewhat disappointed that nothing more had happened and so I began to think of a way to get her to play with me again. Then I became tired of waiting -- what else could I think of? What could I do to encourage her? I could tell that she was definitely deeply asleep, so I rolled over towards her warm and lovely body while I thought it over.

Perhaps if I could get my cock touching her somewhere, then she'd feel it and remove my cock by taking it in her hand, while semi-awake. Then, if she woke up properly and realised that she was holding my erection, with a bit of luck she would wank me off again. She might even do it in her sleep again. Where else could I allow my cock to touch her? It might work if I just pushed it up against her back, but what about between her legs? That might definitely work better! I edged towards her and moved my hips nearer until I felt the tip of my cock touch her back. She twitched in her sleep but settled again. I moved closer still and now my totally hard throbbing erection pressed gently and smoothly against her naked warm buttocks. I slid down the bed a little and my cock slotted nicely into the cleft between her cheeks, in line with her cunt.

Oh yes, that was better! It felt better all round -- her body was soft and giving against my penis. Slowly and gently I pushed it further between her cheeks, allowing my erection to make my cock throb up against her body. Now I could feel the end of my cock beginning to push against the thick black cluster of pubic hairs between her legs.

'Wow -- my cock was right beside her cunt!' I thought.

The excitement was making my whole body tremble and my cock quivered with eagerness as it moved closer towards her cunt.

So far I hadn't been thinking of any other outcome other than getting a wank, but as my cock penetrated between her legs I started to think how nice it would be to be able to put my cock inside her -- she wasn't my mum any more, she was a hot sexy frustrated lady and I was a horny young man! She'd already said she needed a fuck just as much as I did and I just knew that her cunt would welcome me warmly! So my penis instinctively knew damn well that once she felt something touch her in the right place, her body would automatically respond sexually because she was so frustrated.

But how would she respond? Hopefully she would think it was my dad's cock and she would simply allow me to carry on and make love to her -- it had to have been at least three, maybe four weeks since she'd last had my dad's cock up her. I might be able to get my cock inside her while she was asleep and once I was well inside, she'd be hooked and wouldn't want to stop -- I hoped! Ahhhh -- to hell with being wanked -- I'd convinced myself that I was going to get a fuck!

My cock continued to nudge gently into the cleft between her legs. My groin was now pressing lightly against her arse, so my cock was by now probing all the way along the outside of her cunt. She hadn't pushed me away so I was starting to feel more confident with my plan of action. I began to move my cock gently back and forward and before too long, she sighed in her sleep and her buttocks began to push back at me -- presenting her cunt to me! I put my hand under my erection to increase the contact between my cock and her cunt lips and she began to moan and move her hips a little more.

My cock was now sliding through her pubic hair and I could feel her clitoris becoming hard against the top of my penis. Taking something of a risk, I reached carefully over her hip, avoiding touching her body until I reached her patch of curly hair. Then, very gently and slowly using my fingers, I spread her outer pubic lips apart and pushed one finger slowly into her hole and as I did so I could feel the first flush of her slippery lubricating fluids on my fingers and on my cock as it slowly slid more freely between her outer lips. I was quivering with excitement and tension but I knew that I just had to succeed now. I'd got this far -- could I complete the job?

Mum groaned in her sleep and her body began to quiver as she became more aroused. At the same time I felt her legs gradually begin to relax and spread apart, giving me even more access to her rapidly lubricating cunt. I guided my cock with my fingers, pushing it upwards across her clitoris and into the liquid that was oozing from her cunt. Slowly and gently I pumped my cock back and forward and gradually my knob became bathed in her copious juices. I dipped my fingers into her stickiness and smeared the liquid over my cock and it was just as well that I'd already cum twice that evening or I'd have shot my load there and then.

Now she was pushing her hips and her cunt back at my cock quite quickly -- I could easily have penetrated her cunt with one thrust, but I held back. Instead, little by little, my cock was sliding deeper and deeper between her outer lips and towards her inner lips and her vagina. Her cunt was now literally awash with her sexy juices -- she was flooding with slippery sexuality, covering my cock with her wetness! Soon my cock would be able to enter her hot juicy wet hole. Just a little more and my knob would be inside her -- I could already feel her heat all round me and her body was moving to allow my cock more freedom to penetrate her cunt.

As my cock reached her vagina I began to run a finger lightly across her clitoris once more. It was already stiff so I rubbed it a little harder and quicker and as I did so I could feel her body responding. Her breathing was faster and her legs were trembling -- it wouldn't be long before she was cumming! The tip of my cock was penetrating right inside her hole as I pushed backwards and forwards -- soon my whole cock would able to simply slide right inside but I held back just in case there was a bad reaction from her.

Because suddenly she was awake and aware of what was happening -- but there was no way that I was going to stop from fucking her now. I clamped my hand firmly over her mound to make sure that I continued to stimulate her clitoris; I needed to keep her excited and eager for my cock, which, as I pushed it towards her hole, was beginning to stretch her hot wet lips apart.

"No Chris! No! Oh no, don't do that -- take it out, it's naughty! Oh, we mustn't. No, don't put your cock in me," she groaned, but her cunt still seemed to be sucking me in. Her hand came down on top of mine and I thought that she was going to try to stop me but instead she helped me to masturbate her.

"Oh no, no, no, you're making me cum! Oh, I'm cumming! No, stop it please, you mustn't do that." Her body was shaking with lust and my penis had now locked into its socket.

"Ooooh nooooo, don't stop! Ooh, I don't know what I want. Ooh, I like it. Ooh, you're making me cum -- oooooh, I want you!" she panted as her lust surfaced, "Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

It was far too late for her to stop now -- she was starting to build up to a huge orgasm and each quiver of her body was causing my cock to sink further and further into her sopping wet hole. Her body was shaking with sexual excitement and her hips were jerking with the orgasm that was developing inside her. She was still moaning.

"No, oh no, not that! No we mustn't do it. Oh God, what are you making me do?" While at the same time her arm reached behind her to pull my body closer while her hips pushed back at me.

"Come on," I panted, pushing my penis deeper between her slippery lips, "let me fuck you, please?"

"Oh, oh, yes, yes! Get your cock inside me now," she cried out -- well, almost demanded, "I need all of you inside me right now."

With that needy cry, my straining erection pushed firmly into her hot receptive cunt and as she pulled her legs up and pushed backwards, my cock slid smoothly all the way in with one thrust. She let out a long sigh of released tension as my wiry pubes met her soft cushiony buttocks. Her cunt was absolutely dripping wet and yet beautifully tight round my cock. As my cock sank right into her and I started to fuck her, so she orgasmed -- twice -- three times, shaking and quivering all over. I thought that then she'd push me away after she'd cum. But instead, now that my cock was settled fully inside her, she began working herself off on me. I could feel her pulsating cunt muscles as they began the job of working on my cock to milk my spunk from me.

It didn't take more than a few moments before she started to cum yet again and as she shuddered, I could feel the pulses of her orgasm making her cunt squeeze my cock. I started fucking her with long deep strokes until another shuddering orgasm pulsed through her body, bringing me very close to coming. I whispered to her that I was nearly there.

"Oh no, you mustn't cum inside me. No, you mustn't do that. Oooh no, don't get me pregnant," she moaned, but her body didn't let me escape.

"Oooooh mum, it's lovely," I groaned, thrusting quicker inside her, "It's so good inside you. I'm nearly there now, mum."

"Oh, it's so nice to have you inside me -- I want to keep you there. Yes, I want to feel your spunk -- I need your cock inside me." Now she pulled me deeper into her.

"Going to cum very soon, mum, if you keep squeezing me," I said, panting, "do you want me to cum in you?"

"Oooooh yes, yes! Don't stop -- I want your cock right inside me. Ooooh, I need you. Ooooh yes," she wailed and began shaking all over, "I'm cumming again. Ooooh, fill me up".

As her orgasm hit her, the squeezing of her cunt became too much for me and I could feel my own orgasm starting. I began fucking her cunt harder and rubbing her clitoris until, with a grunt, I squirted all my young fertile spunk deep up inside her, bringing her to yet another orgasm. I came so strongly that I could feel and I could swear I almost heard each and every jet as my sperm filled her cunt. She pulled me to her to ensure that my cock emptied its full load as deep as it could up inside her. Her whole body was quivering as I fucked my slowly softening tool in and out of her squelching, wet cunt before allowing it to slip slowly from her. And now I fluttered my fingers over her very sloppy clitoris until her final orgasm made her body shake and pulsate all over once more.

"Oh God, that's better. Oh, that was good. Oh, I needed that," my mother said in the moments after we'd finished and separated. She rolled over and pulled me to her and we began kissing -- open mouthed and with our tongues entwining.

"Thank you, thank you," she said, "You're a bloody good lover!"

"And so are you," I answered, "You really are fantastic."

We rolled apart as she turned on the bedside light and then went to the bathroom for a towel to mop up with. She climbed back into bed and lay uncovered while she cleaned her pussy, offering me some of the towel to wipe my cock. Then she started on about being naughty but her words weren't convincing.

"What have I let you do?" she sighed, "I told you that we'd gone too far to stop and now it's happened -- we've gone all the way".

I smiled at her.

"You've only let me do what we've both been wanting for a while now, and as for going all the way, you needed it even more than I did," I said, resting my hand gently on her stomach and massaging her body softly.

"Well, I guess that's true enough," said mum, smiling at me, "I'll have to say my prayers after this!"

"Eh?" I queried.

"One prayer to say sorry for being naughty and one prayer to hope I don't get pregnant," she said, laughing.

"And a prayer to forgive you for the next time too?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Cheeky sod!" she said, slapping my thigh, "next time indeed! There wasn't supposed to be a 'this time'."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds