At Last I Come Home

"I want to do that to you, but you will have to tell me how, I have never done it before."

I was surprised and pleased. I could not imagine my mother sucking my cock, but then a few days ago I could not imagine her fucking me either.

I told her, "Just lick it, suck it, and tongue it, the only rules are careful with your teeth. Other than that, do what feels good to you and I will enjoy it."

Mom opened her lips and her tongue slipped out to lick the head of my throbbing cock. I was in heaven at the site of my mother licking my dick. She soon had the head in her moth and was doing a very good job of stimulating me with her lips and tongue. Deeper and deeper she sucked me until she had half of my cock in her mouth. I wanted to grab her head and fuck her face, but I knew that patience was the key here if she was to enjoy sucking me off and hopefully do it often. I could get her to be more energetic another day.

The image and thought of my mother sucking me off was more than I could handle and it was not long before I was ready to explode.

"Mom, I'm going to come. I want to come in your mouth, but if you don't want me to, pull off, fast!"

"ohh jeess…, I screamed." Mom kept right on sucking and seemed to take me deeper into her mouth with each stroke. I exploded, pumping jets of my hot cream into her mouth. She did not miss a beat, and swallowed every drop. I marveled at her eagerness at this new act.

She was actually mewing and humming as she swallowed my load, and all I could do is loudly groan and growl as I unloaded.

Soon she pulled back as my dick began to deflate and she had sucked it clean. She looked up at me and smiled shyly.

"Did you like it, was I OK?" I was out of breath and looked down at her nodding. "Really, I was good?"

"Mom, that was fantastic! You did great, and I came like I never have before from being sucked!"

"Good", she said. "I wanted to please you like you did me, and I found myself really enjoying making you get bigger and come in my mouth. I think I would like to do that a lot now"

I reversed once again and go into a 69 position, and said "A little more while I get you ready, and then when I'm hard again, I want to fuck your beautiful body again. She took my soft dick into her mouth and began to lovingly rub the underside of my cock head with her gloriously wet tongue. I went right to work on her pussy, licking and sucking till her hips started to rock. When I began to tongue fuck her pussy, we were both ready. I took her clit in between my lips for a few minutes to really get her rocking and this got my cock hard as a rock. In mere minutes I will be slipping my rock hard cock between her soaked pussy lips again, fucking my mother's cunt… the womb I came from so many years ago.

Before leaving her pussy, I had images rush before my mind. After the blowjob, I was now thinking that I might really get her to try some other things. She liked me tonguing her ass; I might even get to fuck her tight ass hole. Slowly, I thought to myself, take her slowly, you do not want to shock her scare her off. Nice and slow and I should be fucking her pussy, mouth, and maybe even her ass, many many times.

As I flicked my tongue across her clit, I felt her begin to rise to another climax, and realized I had been daydreaming down here a long time. It was time to get my dick in her pussy and have her come on my cock as I fucked her. I wanted us to come together with my dick inside her. I pulled away and rose to take my prize.

Mom was panting and breathing heavy as I lowered my body onto hers, with my cock pressing against her saliva and pussy juice drenched lips. I looked deep into her eyes and caught her loving look as I began to slide my hard length into her tight pussy. Her eyes glazed a bit as I slid home, and we lay pressed together for a few moments as her body adjusted and our mouths began a duel of tongues.

It was so exciting and still seemed so new. So taboo, and yet so great. We were slaves to our newfound forbidden pleasures. We made love over and over again. Some days we might fuck only a couple of times, other days we would fuck 3, 4, or 5 times. Neither of us tried to explain this new energy and lust, we just enjoyed it and rode the waves. On days that we did not fuck, or only fucked once or twice, we still made love in other ways. We would kiss and hug, and lick and suck each other till we were exhausted. Basically, we "made love" many times every day.

Outside we were simply a close "mother & son", with occasional touches and a visible but acceptable closeness. As soon as we got home though, we were in each other's arms with clothes flying, as we sated the lust that had built between us while out in public. I often picked up her light body in my arms as soon as the door closed, and carry her to the bedroom where I would strip her down and devour her in prelude to another passionate bout of sex.

Mom was a new woman and was not only happy about her new orgasms, but also thrilled at the love and lust that the sight of her brought out of me. I think she was feeling beautiful for the first time on her life. I loved every minute of it. I was so pleased to see her happy, and so excited by the excitement that I could elicit from her body.

Soon we were buying her sexy nightgowns and lingerie to replace here motherly garments. I cannot accurately describe how erotic it is to see my mother dressed in these, peel them off slowly as I tongue her body into a frenzy, then bring her to multiple orgasms with my mouth or hard cock.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds