At Play in the Garden

"You fucked me like forty or fifty times," Kyle said, getting nasty with Rosemary, now. "You kept coming back for more because you loved having your brains fucked out. I know how you are. You fucking loved that shit."

"I was just stupid enough to have a crush on you. I'd had it since I was eleven. Sorry if it if it took some time to give up on a twelve year crush."

"Bullshit."

"Actually, it's amazing you were able to ruin it so quickly, you jack-ass."

"You'd either have to really hate yourself to do what you did, or really love it."

"What is it...?" I forced my tongue deep into her, causing her to start over. "What is it with you? Can I just tell you that you suck as a lover! When I met Jamie I wanted to scream at her about what a mistake she was going to make."

I pulled my face away from her cooch, kneeled behind her, and put on a condom in an abusively quick fashion.

"Oh, fuck you. You fucking liked it. And you fucking took it all––all that fucking nasty shit––and you fucking loved it. You loved all the fucking things I'd never do to Jamie"

"Jesus, you're just so pathetic. The biggest regret in a girl's life, and you take full pride in that. Jesus, I just want to scream! And sooner or later you will do those things to Jamie. A sick little child like you doesn't have a choice-"

With ease I shoved my dick in, grabbing her tied up arms and pulling them back towards me. Unfortunately it interrupted her mid sentence, and she flipped her head away from the phone and moaned wildly. With my toe I hit the mute button, because I didn't want him to hear her agonizing over the sexual shit I was about to do to her.

"You fucking liked being fucked raw. That's why you're mad. Why don't you just admit it? You liked that nasty shit and that's why you got it and Jamie ain't gonna "

Rosemary couldn't talk back even if I hadn't muted our end, I was fucking her good and steady and it was too much for her.

"Admit it," he went on when she didn't respond. "You fucking loved having my big ass cock fucking taking you like you weren't nothing––loved having my balls slapping your ass."

I let go of her arm, and grabbed her shoulders up by her neck, and drove into her, over and over, and it roused an even deeper state of ecstasy, the visible half of her face crushing itself together upon arrival. She wasn't going to make it back to the phone, not now.

"You fucking swallowed my cum," he continued, and I was amazed he was still going. "I fucking pulled your ass open and shoved my dick in. You were all, 'easy, easy', and I did go fucking easy––for like two seconds. I fucking tore your ass apart, bitch, and you fucking loved it."

My hips thumped against Rosemary's as I stared at the phone in disbelief, listening to him just go on and on.

"So fuck you, go ahead and regret fucking me with every ounce of your hot little butt, because I've been balls deep in your asshole more times than I can count. And I ain't never fucked Jamie there, 'cause she ain't like that. But you... fuck, you were pulling your ass cheeks apart to get it. Remember that shit? So go ahead and regret letting me cum in your ass, 'cause you should, 'cause you got pools of my fucking cum way, way, way up in your hot little butt––enough of my fucking cum up in your ass to last you a fucking lifetime!"

While I'm sure the degrading abuse of having an asshole yell into her ear, as I delivered some serious meat jabbing from behind, and having her arms rendered useless by my dirty shoelace, was surely a kinky, cruel bit of delightfulness to my sub, I think we'd both heard enough out of that retard. Besides, she'd already made me proud. She'd stood up for herself, maybe for the first time ever. My little sub had told that fucker off, tearing into him like a hawk on a mouse, and that made me want to do more than fuck her. I wanted to eat her, breathe her, strip her, wear her, drink her, melt her, and spoon her up like ice-cream.

I pulled my dick out, grabbed the phone, and yelled, loud, "You ever fucking talk about my wife again and I will fucking beat your little shitty ass into fucking pulp!"

"Less..." I heard him say, sounding very concerned, right as I clicked the button and hung up.

Adrenalin was pumping through me, and then I felt a shove at my back that toppled me forward. I looked and saw Rosemary had pulled her hands free of the shoestring. She then climbed up my leg and positioned her hips over mine. As she leaned back, like she was getting comfortable on a saddle, more light caught her face, and her freckles deepened a shade. The morning light was being very good to her, or maybe it was because she'd wiped off her eye makeup and there was only natural color left. Whatever it was, she appeared a tad more youthful than yesterday. Not that she'd ever appeared old, she'd always had youthful features, but the way she talked, with a slightly deeper voice and very well spoken, and the way she carried herself, moving with elegance, not a lot of peppy zip like most of the other twenty-six-year-olds I knew, made her a mature twenty-six, and that sometimes over powered her features. But this morning was different, she was different. Lighter. Almost air.

She gyrated around, catching my cock with soft talons, and pushed down, taking me inside her. She slapped her hands on my chest and scooted her hips back, and then rocked them fully forward, my dick getting stroked by her tight, oscillating, most-personal sanctuary, and almost exploding. Three more times she did this, and I was having trouble holding back. She kept pressing her hands into my chest, letting her black fingernails drag in rhythm with her hips, and then her head dipped forward, her reddish-brown eyes looking straight into mine, stalking me. She wouldn't let up grinding her hips, and massaging my cock with her fortified pillbox, and I couldn't move, or I'd lose it, I was just too close. My toes were stretched wide apart, I was trying so hard to refrain, and she gave me a wicked, all-knowing smile, and I finally gushed out cum. My jaw dropped, but I couldn't get a sound out of my mouth, and she stopped her movement, letting my cock pulse and do its business deep within her. When it had calmed down, she leaned forward and put her face into my neck, and I let my hands troll down her back and cup her ass.

After a few minutes of laying in complete silence, feeling her juices cool on my thigh, she leaned up and shook her right wrist, the shoestring still hanging from it, and said "Sweets, if you're going to be my dom, you'd really better learn how to tie some knots."

I laughed, and then I leaned up and kissed her good and hard, and said, "I know one knot that you won't escape from, and that's the one we tied when we got married."

"God, you are so corny!"

"What was that? Horny? I'm so horny?" I goofed, as I tackled her back on the bed and she giggled like crazy until I caught her lip in my teeth, delicately biting it, and she whimpered something sexy and naughty, which I'd prefer to keep between the two of us.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 451 milliseconds