• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At the Beach

At the Beach

I'll say this for him, Charles turned out to be a real stand-up guy. He took us all out to eat at a really nice place. Of course, it could have been due to that boff I gave him. I bet he was relieved, when we all showed up dressed – particularly me. Haha! I guess you've been able to figure out that between the community swimming pool and the community recreational center we didn't get out of the neighborhood much. That was true, but at least a couple of times a summer, sometimes maybe more – we would go to the beach. Where I live, we have a beautiful beach.

Since it was almost time for college to start, we were able to convince our parents that we should be allowed to take the bus down to the beach one day during the week. It was way less crowded than on the weekends. A whole of bunch of us went, but when we got there I mostly hung with my best buds at the time, Kristine and Nicole.

You might think I was way too dependent on my parents at my age and you would be correct. The only way I could attend university was to live at home and they would pay for it and I desperately wanted a college education. I've seen where a lot of people end up not having one. Since I was taking their money, I had to also accept their rules.

Now first when we got there early in the morning before it became too hot, we'd just roam around the beach, just to see what we could discover and what kind of trouble we could cause – hehe. I always wore my same bikini – ya know, the scanty one that barely covered me? And I was continuing to grow, so that thing was just exposing more of my body. I was actually surprised my mother hadn't noticed it and made me get a new one, but ever since the Fourth of July and her seeing me riding Billy like a bucking bronco in the back of his car, she'd seemed anxious and distracted whenever we were alone together.

You know how these really pretentious young women like to obtain a full body tan by untying their bikini tops and bottoms and laying on their stomachs with the entire back of their bodies nakedly on public display? Well, whenever we would see this and, if there wasn't a boyfriend in the immediate area, Kristine would drop something really cold on their backs, such as coca cola or ice cream from a cone. Naturally enough, they would scream and forget about their precarious situation and would rise up from their position on the towel or blanket they were laying on.

At this point Nicole and I would grab their bikinis and whatever they had been resting on and then we would run like hell down the beach laughing our asses off, while the young women would be left standing there confused and totally embarrassed at their sudden stark nakedness on a public beach! By the end of the day, we would have quite a collection of bikinis and towels stashed. Mwahaha!

In fact, sometimes we would even have a group of young men following us around enjoying the show and even pointing out to us potential victims. Haha! One guy one time had a camera. Now that's what I call enterprising. We've been able to extort money from them before by threatening to stop harassing the young women.

If we were completely broke, which it seemed we were most of the time we would proposition some guy with a camera, if he wanted to take pictures of us naked. You know, it's funny, but usually the young guys weren't interested; I suppose because they can get the same look at girls they know for free. But it would be the older guys, who would go for this immediately; particularly those horny middle-aged guys with the fat ugly wives.

We'd go somewhere down the beach away from everybody and we would all strip off stark naked – me, Kristine, and Nicole – so these clowns could snap our pictures. You see, I had totally corrupted my friends by now. This all came to a head at a slumber party, but that's another story.

We'd tell them to be quick about it, because there was one life guard, who really had a hard on for me and I don't mean the good kind. This guy really wanted to bust me. I don't know why. I had never messed with him over anything.

Kristine said it was because he fancied me, but then he would feel guilty about it because he was in his twenties and had a girlfriend, so he would take it out on me. I don't know about that, but I know I thought he was a hunk.

He was going to be a freshman in college in the fall because it had taken him awhile to earn a scholarship and he had the typical swimmer's good body – you know what I mean? I mean these guys never have an ounce of fat of them and they all are strong, but have real supple bodies.

You know that means – hehe. That's right! They're a real good lay. And by God, he was always wearing this real little red speedo. I swear it was cut so low that it just barely covered Mr. Johnson.

So one time we had this old guy snapping away at us with his little instamatic, while we were starkers and he suddenly asked me, "How much for a roll in the hay?"

Now you could tell he used to be good looking with real dark hair and he was only in his forties, but he had one of those pot bellies. I don't know why men let themselves go like that, maybe they can't help it.

I answered him pretty snottily because he irritated me. "I ain't no baby hooker, mister. But I'll tell you what, you give me a hundred dollars and you can beat off to us."

"Sara!" Nicole exclaimed, aghast and scandalized. I could be wrong, but I don't think she had ever seen a man's penis before.

Actually I had been kidding. I just wanted to give this asshole a hard time for thinking, that if we would let him take our pictures when we were naked, it meant we were nothing better than street whores. Don't get them wrong. I'm not judging them, I'm just not like that. I'm a slut, not a whore. Mwahaha! I just happen to dig sex too much.

So I was completely flabbergasted when he answered, "It's a deal." He reached behind him and pulled his wallet out of his bathing trunks. Man, this guy was prepared. He was carrying his wallet! Haha! He counted out a hundred and handed me five twenties and then dropped his bathing trunks to the beach and began to manipulate his wang with his right hand. It was pretty big too. Too bad this asshole was just plain fat.

He was stroking himself pretty good, while looking directly at the three of us. I glanced over to discover how Kristine and Nicole were holding up and Kristine appeared as if she might break into tears, but she was watching the guy intently. On the other hand, Nicole was staring at the beach. I nudged her gently and whispered, "This guy is paying big bucks for to watch him, so pick your head up. Nicole did as I instructed and man, she was blushing something awful, although I never did think it was from embarrassment. I looked down at her pussy and she was starting to get wet down there just watching this perv.

Suddenly he started groaning and his prick splattered cum all over the place. Now you know, this was nothing new to me, but Kristine started moaning. I thought she was going to vomit for a minute, but she pulled through it ok. Since he had finished and was now just standing there with his wilting prick in his hand, we hurriedly got dressed before someone came up and saw us. And we hurried off without saying a word to the guy. I think he was standing there waiting to be told he had done a nice job. What an idiot!

Well, since we had this newfound money, I decided we should use it to get this lifeguard off our backs, so to speak. I think I really just wanted a little revenge on him for his causing me to have to look over my shoulder so much. Plus I really wanted to fuck him! So we went across the street from the beach to one of those little tourist trap shops and bought one of those cameras that prints the picture out immediately after taking it.

I spoke to Kristine and Nicole about their roles in my little scheme to discredit Harley. Yes, that was his name, I'm sorry. It was Harley. I don't know why, maybe his father was an old biker or something. The first thing you have to realize is that, at times, there is a severe undertow that crosses the gulf about fifty yards out. That's one of the reasons the life guards are always encouraging people to remain closer to shore. The other reason is even though it is a cushy job, they are lazier than shit and they hate to have to exert energy if they don't have to.

Down at the waterline, I stripped off my bikini and handed it to Nicole for safe keeping. Then I waded out into the gulf water. The tide was already coming in for the day and the waves had some significant force to them. They kept knocking me down, but I persevered and made it out about one hundred and fifty yards. Kristine told me later I looked like a small ball bobbing up and down on the waves.

The rest was up to Kristine and Nicole. As you've probably figured out by now, they went racing up to Harley screaming and crying about the undertow was pulling me out into the gulf.

Once they had his initial attention, which is not easy with this guy, they pointed out to where I was. Nicole described it to me later and said Harley let loose with a string of obscenities, but then jumped down from his life guard chair and ran down to the gulf and dove in.

That was certainly the difference between him and me. I had to wade out there. He dove off the beach where the water was very shallow and then swam out to me in no time.

When he drew closer to me, I began to submerge myself for a few seconds at a time and then would surface sputtering and spitting out water, as though as I was drowning. I'm a mean bitch, ain't I?

Harley called out, "Sara, hold on! I'll have you in a second." How little did he realize how prophetic his words had been.

Swimming close to me, the life guard reached and seized me by my hair, the way he was trained, so I wouldn't fight him in my panic and pull him down with me.

"Ow!" I complained.

"Sorry, Sara," the handsome young man muttered, while transferring his hold from my hair to throwing his arm across my chest in preparation of towing me into shore, once he had realized I wasn't panicking.

Once he began swimming us toward the shore, Harley suddenly realized I wasn't wearing my bikini top, as he had his right arm hooked under my bare breasts. I could see his face was extremely flushed and he began to focus his entire attention on now reaching the shore as quickly as possible and not intermittedly looking back at me as he had been.

Once we attained shallow water, the life guard immediately let go of me, as if I were on fire and he was going to be burned. How right he was! Harley helped set me on my feet and you should have seen the emotions running across his handsome features when he observed I was stark naked. They appeared to run the gamut from complete apprehension to complete and unbridled lust, but there was no more embarrassment on his face, that was for sure.

"Sara!" the handsome young man naturally exclaimed. "Cover yourself," he complained, while continuing to stare right at my nudity. I could already see his prick was growing with leaps and bounds within that tiny speedo of his.

"Okay," I readily agreed. I quickly reached out and grabbed the waistband of his bathing trunks and pulled them down and off his body completely. His large cock sprung out at me. He was uncircumcised too. I love it when they're uncircumcised for some reason. I guess it makes them look longer to me.

"Fine," I said, "I'll wear these," and I giggled at him.

Harley was attempting to cover up his big prick and take his speedos back from me and failing miserably in both tasks, as I easily danced away from him in the shallow surf.

"Give me those!" he bellowed. "I could get arrested and lose my job to boot."

"Too bad," I laughed at him. "Catch me if you can," I cried out and turned and ran in towards the beach. Luckily it was now late in the afternoon and most of the beach crowd had already left to do whatever it is they do in the evenings.

As I've mentioned before, I'm pretty quick, but Harley was faster and we were in his element. He was right on my ass, so to speak when we pounded up on the beach. I saw Kristine and Nicole waiting over to the left, trying to blend in and not appear conspicuous, until it was time for their role in this sexcapade.

The life guard reached out, grabbing me by my shoulder and whirled me around to face him, which is actually what I wanted at that point. My labia was wet and distended and I was ready to fuck and his erection was huge, but just to be on the safe side, as I flung his trunks off to the side where Kristine and Nicole were waiting, I lowered to my knees and slobbered on his nob some. There is nothing worse than a dry hump, but to tell you the truth I wasn't interested in any foreplay with this guy. I was ready to get it on!

I looked up at him and I could see he was no longer in any kind of mood to protest, once he began to experience my velvet lips wrapped around his cock. His head was thrown back in ecstasy. I lay back on the beach with my legs drawn up at the knees and my pussy wide open and beckoned to him.

"Come on, Harley," I entreated him. "Come to mama." Pretty sick, huh? Haha!

The young life guard moaned and fell to his knees in front of me appearing completely identical as a supplicant kneeling on Sunday morning. I clasped his erection and guided it directly into my 'sweet honey pot.' Harley might have been slow to catch on, once upon a time, that he wanted to fuck me, but once he had his prick inside of my sweet twat, he began to ride me with all his worth.

God! It felt so good; part of it was probably from fucking on a public beach, but the fact is the guy was good. He was banging me so hard you could hear us hitting when he thrusted in – thwap – thwap –thwap.

I could tell he was going to blow any second and I wasn't ready yet. I directed him to place my legs up on his shoulders, which he was more than happy to comply with. Harley was now on his knees poking every millimeter of his prick straight into my cunt hole, looking straight down at us enjoying the show. He had his own little porno flick going.

I could feel him starting to orgasm as his entire body twitched and then spasmed and he exclaimed, "Oh Christ Sara!" As I had my legs wrapped around the back of his neck, he seemed to be able to reach places in me no one had ever done.

God, I started to go and the cum cascaded from me like blood in a Quentin Tarantino movie. Just before Harley let loose with his load of hot sperm, his head was thrown back in complete sexual abandon and Kristine ran up with the camera and snapped off four quick pictures of us fucking on the beach and then she wisely fled the scene. Harley then shot his load of cum and collapsed right on top of me.

"Sara," the big stud murmured, "What was that?"

"Haha!" I laughed. "That was Kristine with a camera. She got some nice shots of you fucking me. Wanna see how that came out?"

Man, you can bet he rose off me quickly, his half hardened penis waving around at me. I bet if I had started sucking on it again, he would have gotten another erection immediately.

"Sara!" Harley exclaimed, sounding completely panicked. "What are you going to do with those?!"

"Don't worry," I explained. "We're not going to publish them or sell them or anything. They're insurance."

"Insurance against what?" the young man asked, completely perplexed.

"Against you fucking around with me or any of my friends. You got it, Harley?"

He silently nodded his head in the affirmative.

"Because I show those pictures to my father, and you're going away for a long time because I'll claim you raped me and I have two witnesses," I carefully explained to him.

In fact those pictures would rear their ugly head later, but that's another story. Standing up, I sauntered over to Kristine and Nicole. I pulled on my bikini after Kristine handed it to me and my parting shot to poor Harley, who was still kneeling on the sand was, "So you got fucked twice today, Harley! Mwahaha!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • At the Beach

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds