At the Villa Ch. 12

Sam watched her carefully for the next few seconds, but she was still going through her latest orgasm. He picked his hard dick with his hand, moved over further between her wide open legs, and touched the head to her pouty lips. He pushed a little more, just enough to get it between the lips and slide it close to her vaginal opening. As Hera felt Sam's hard dick touch her vaginal lips, her body immediately reacted. He pushed a little more and the head automatically seemed to open her vaginal orifice and glide inside.

That was the moment when her legs flew, turned them round his back and pushed his ass forward until the mushroom head was jammed against her door of procreation. She held him there, pressed; jammed against her womb as she continued to be engulfed by one orgasm after another. She could not stop. She became like a wild animal who wanted to be inseminated.

Hera was too hot. She wanted Sam's dick to pump his load as quickly as possible, into her womb and not into her vagina, if it was so possible. Her body vibrated so much, that Sam's body became a vibrating piece of flesh until he could not control himself anymore. He was under Hera's spell making him as hot as she herself was.

His first shot of sperm exploded as they were both still jammed together, as one body. Her vagina was pulsating. His hard steal dick was throbbing while the second shot was flowing on the way. Hera held him tight. She kept her vaginal muscles locked around his steel hard cock. The feeling of the flowing sperm, shooting out of his little oval orifice jammed against the entrance to her womb, was the most satisfying feeling of the moment; especially for Hera. She wanted every precious drop to the last one, within her womb; sperm swimming to join, what maybe was floating from the opposite direction.

Sam was sure that every drop which flowed out of his balls passed through the tube going through his hard wand of love and which was shot inside her body; went straight into her womb. Sam started to relax, only when the last drop was sucked out of his balls. He felt drained, but she was not yet satisfied. She was after more and more. Her legs and her hands were like steel, bolted together, holding their bodies joined into just one body.

Sam could not move and she felt determined that, that was the way it was going to be. The more cream he shot inside the very depths of her vagina the more she held him tight. He tried to move. But he could not. Her vaginal muscles started to cuddle his still hard dick, trying to retain its' glory. She regained consciousness and although her hands and legs did not give way, they started to kiss and hug and lick each other's faces, while her muscles continued working to keep his dick as hard at steel.

When she realized that he was still hard she started to relax, including her hands and legs. They soon came back to earth and started properly kissing and again cuddling each other. Hera was really something that day; so hot she was. It was something that she felt during the last few days and she could not precisely understood what it was, although she had a dirty feeling; but she still could not come to a decision, what her body really wanted.

Sam was also perplexed with Hera's reactions. Although Sam was not so experienced in this new field, Xenia acted like a sex hungry maniac, even so, nothing like what Hera was doing that morning.

Hera felt elated as she managed to keep Sam's cock hard enough within her body; especially after he unloaded what she felt like quite a few spurts of semen. She thought that it was a very huge load of sperm, which he had injected into her womb.

Sam looked into her eyes. They were focused on his face, trying to send signals which he could not understand. He had feelings that there was something she wanted to try, or perhaps, she was aiming or experimenting at how hot she could become; how may orgasms she could achieve. It could be the intensity and how her body was reacting. She knew that Sam was still green. He was inexperienced in the genuine way he could make love to women.

Hera was still stretched, her legs wide open and the back of her feet resting on Sam's lower back, maybe ready for the next session. She was working herself up again as she started using her vaginal mussels to play and activate back his blood pressure. He was still hard but he was taking it a bit easy. Could be his inexperience or he wanted to charge himself fully before he starts to fuck her again.

Sam could not believe his luck, again. It had happened twice with Hera that she managed to keep his dick hard on the first fuck of the day. He began to move slowly backwards and forwards, pushing the oval orifice against the little door of her womb. He pressed the head of his organ against her womb and back it moved; and then again he repeated the procedure rather more slowly. When it touched again, he jammed them against each other while Hera griped his phallus with her muscles. Sam felt more than some pressure from the inside.

'Fuck me Sam. Now, I want you to fuck me the way you want, but don't stop until you empty another load inside of my body. No concessions Sam. You can leave those for the afternoon.' Hera was precise in her instructions.

Sam moved his body a little, to be more comfortable. He pulled his extra hardened cock back, nearly all the way out and pushed it slowly all the way deep inside her vagina. As Hera started to react Sam kept thrusting in and out, slowly at first for some minutes. Hera loved every move as she felt Sam's big cock opening and closing her tube as it slide in and out. Her insides were so wet that it became easy for Sam to trust in, although Hera was putting more pressure from her own muscles. She wanted the feeling. She wanted to cum again. She wanted to be overtaken by sexual pleasures. For her; Sam will be history after that fucking day; he will be gone, maybe even forever from her life.

Sam started to increase in the strength of his organ's thrusts, in and out of her vagina. She started to heat up. Her moans increased as also the vibrations. Sam was banging her, sending the hard mushroom head in every direction inside her vagina. He was hitting the entrance, the G-Spot and every corner inside her tube, including pressing the head against her cervix. This he realized, was what Hera wanted more.

Hera's body became wild. Sam had a hard time holding his hard dick ploughing in and out of her vagina. The more she cried and shouted the harder he fucked her. He wanted to cum as quickly as possible, but he was no where close. He was strong and kept thrusting for more minutes alternating between hard or soft; long or short.

At last she exploded into one huge explosion as her body stiffened. She cried a cry of great satisfaction. They were fortunate were they where, because she could not be heard. Her vagina gripped Sam's dick at the very depths of her love canal. She held it there as her body was passing though a long mind blowing orgasm, from which he was sure that she was not going to return back, so soon. Sam's dick started to pulsate as the head started to swell. He tried to pull away from her tight muscles, but it was impossible. He felt the burning pain in his balls as the sperm started to move rapidly, ready to fill Hera's womb for a second time.

She continued to shout and moan as she continued to fly into the heavens. She felt satisfied and elated as he finished filling her womb for the second time running, without loosing his dick's strength. But after that last shot of sperm, the last few drops had not even left the opening of his cock that it had not started to wilt; too tired after such a feat.

As Hera relaxed and returned to her norm, Sam pulled his tired wilted cock out of her pussy and stretched himself. He was still on his knees between her legs, looking at her angelic face. The feelings of being fully satisfied were all revealed on her face; which could be converted into anything that had said a million. Sam knew she was fully satisfied from her reactions when she came back to earth.

His face was full of smiles, knowing he had satisfied all of his mentor's desires, some could not had been sexual; but he was so happy with what he had himself achieved together with Hera. He was enthralled. He felt indebted to her, as she had opened all the doors; wide open.

Sam was still conscious of how Hera felt during the drive to the farmhouse earlier on, especially when he got in with her in the car. He knew there was a hidden agenda, somewhere, but he was not in the mood to push it further, than he had already.

This of course, was his last day in Athens, before he was going to move to the north. Tomorrow evening, he was going to be living in a strange town on his own. He had never been alone in Thessaloniki, and the last time he was there with the family, was about three or four years back, he don't precisely remember.

He was going to be just alone and on his own. He had to think of the future; a future which seemed, it was already decided for him by somebody else. In a way it was not really true; but he was determined to believe that he was the one who had chosen the subjects he wanted to study; he himself.

Hera was there on the bed, relaxed and stretched. Her beautiful naked body was nature's perfection. Sam scanned her with his own eyes, visualizing what nature can perfectly produce. Hera opened a new world for him. She gave him courage; he became a new man, ready for the future. He became daring and he started to learn when he can say yes or no. Hera was the inspiration to his future.

He could not stop scanning her beauty. He started from that opening most desired and dreamed about, lying between her legs. Excess sperm was slowly dribbling away, out of her vagina. His eyes still focused on that particular small area, than he moved his eyes as he scanned the rest of her body until he finally focused his eyes on her beautiful face which in his opinion showed great signs of satisfaction and relieve.

He slowly lowered himself on top of her, until his lips lightly touched hers; and then he kissed her softly. Her body jumped. She was not expecting him. Her eyes were closed and her dreams seemed to have been far and far away from where she was resting, totally naked and relaxed; from what it seemed the most important sexual copulation she had ever been through.

On the touch of her lips, Hera's eyes opened and focused on Sam's, whose eyes were too close to hers. They kissed for a short few seconds and broke off. Sam bestowed on her a couple of more touches with his lips and then hugged her to him like she was the most important precious thing he ever had. And yes she was the most and very precious person to him; as what happened during the last two days all came his way through Hera's intervention. She became a second mother to him, but he was determined, that after tonight he was going to have only one, his natural maternal mother.

They took time discovering each other, by touching here and there and talking about personal things, their younger days; their sexual feelings and sex dreams, marriage dreams from Hera's side... Sam was not yet interested.

Time passed. It was already eleven in the morning. Sam's dick had regained more than its glory; something which Hera quickly noticed and took immediate action. She pushed Sam on his back, straddled him as she knelt with one knee on each side of his torso and slowly, she lowered her pussy over Sam's mouth while she took the whole length of his cock deep into her's. She took her time sucking him slowly, still tasting the sex from the hot copulations that had taken place earlier on.

They started slow, rather suckling each other, very slowly at first, enjoying the aftermath of the earlier performances, those rather aggressive sexual copulations. As the heat started to increase they became more aggressive as both were anxious to enjoy discover further the pleasures of each other's bodies. The hours were flowing past as both Sam and Hera knew that come evening they would say their final goodbyes. They may cry in each others arms!

Hera's body started to shake as her sexual energy started to flow faster through her blood veins. Sam was holding back. He knew that although midday was close, but the day was still young. Hera sucked him and at times she took most of his member all the way into her throat, without gagging. Naturally, Sam was enjoying every moment, of what Hera was performing to his hard cock. On the other side Hera was going crazy with every touch of his tongue against her now more than sensitive clit. At times he even rolled it between his lips and kneaded it with his teeth.

Hera went wild as she pressed per pussy harder against his mouth. Juice was flowing and even the taste of his sperm was there. The aroma was strong, intoxicating at times; but Sam became a devoted lover of it's' smell and taste. It made him more aggressive with his tongue and his mouth.

'Sam: what about tonight? Shall we spend your last night some where, together?' Hera asked.

'I think, with respect; I should spend my last night at home. Mum will be waiting.'

'You are right my dear. I think mum comes first and I think you already gave me what I had no right to have.'

'What do you mean Hera?'

'Well, you know we should not be here. This was all illicit, but I must say, I never had been more satisfied than the times I had been with you. How do you feel yourself?'

'Well; I have only you to thank. I can say; I became a real man with some dignity. I learned too many things; at least I understood how I can pleasure a woman. I believe that when this ends, tonight, the aftermath will last for days, maybe months; or even years. Hera, I don't think there should be any heart feelings; at least none from my end.'

Hera wanted to add something but decided against. Sam had smoothed out her conscientious feelings, although there were going to be more surprises as the day was still young and which Sam was not expecting.

Hera pressed her pussy down again, against Sam's mouth. She pressed her clit between his lips and enjoyed a short bout of active sucking while she stayed static balancing her body on her hands. Her eyes were closed as a new orgasm was actively building up inside her chakras, very slowly. She was wondering, how an expert Sam had became; in pleasuring a female vagina, not only with his fingers but especially with his lips and tongue.

She was about to explode, but no, suddenly she moved away; turned the other way round and lowered her pussy over Sam's throbbing monster. She filled herself with it to the brim, pressing her pussy downwards, until again it jammed against her gate of procreation. Sam's dick became much harder, especially with the sudden movement of Hera's body going up and down, as she started to fuck herself.

Hera pressed her pussy against his pelvis, making sure that she had got all of his hardness embedded into her body. She squeezed hard with her vaginal muscles, holding his hardness deeper inside her as if it was clenched by a vice. Her eyes were wide open; focused on Sam's expressive eyes; that feeling of talking back. Sam's handsome face can make any woman wet and ready to shed her clothes.

The more Hera looked into his eyes the more she wanted him; the more she wanted to get fucked and the more she wanted his wand of light to illuminate the inside of her womb

Then she lowered her lips and she kissed him, at first slowly then hard. She let his steel hard organ free and started to fuck him like a crazy gestating woman. Her pussy was moving up and down until she cried a big cry of satisfaction. Her body was overtaken, lost in a delirium of multiple pleasures.

She moved over and lay on the bed lost in her heavenly dreams. Sam had managed to save the energy for later, maybe even disappointing her. He turned on his stomach, moved closer to her and looked at her face. She was coming back as she moaned; 'what did you do to me Sam?'

'What have I done which had disappointed you?'

'Thanks Sam; that was an incredible orgasm. Thanks again Sam; I am more than satisfied. Did you cum inside me; again?' Hera asked.

'The day is still young and maybe you would like to fuck again.' Sam answered.

'Shall we prepare for lunch? It's nearly midday.' Hera asked.

Sam did not open his mouth, but his answer came in the form of a kiss. They took a slightly cold shower removing all the smell of sex, but Hera did not touch beyond the outline of her pouty lips. She wanted to reserve that for later.

To Be Continued.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds